View Full Version : vice sister website

kypdurron
12-07-2011, 12:00 AM
anyone know what happen to this website
how come after clicking "yes, i'm over 18"
there is no page after that.

Johnston
12-07-2011, 11:18 AM
HOLY DOGSHIT what vice sister website????

http://www.google.com.sg/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGLJ_enSG306SG306&q=vice+sister

A quick search and none of the results are even sexily related except for that shemale dating service...

ánd just to be sure i repeated it on GOOGLE.com (not.sg)

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&source=hp&q=vice+sister&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=bb9a4fba297be287&biw=1440&bih=654

Just came out of the Kessel spice mines or escaped from the MAW?? maybe Exar kun's influence is on you yet :rolleyes:

ThaiBeautiful
12-07-2011, 12:27 PM
U never even state the website and expect an answer to your query???

analog
12-07-2011, 01:53 PM
He's right, its down.

www.vicesisters.com

HayHot
12-07-2011, 07:14 PM
anyone know what happen to this website
how come after clicking "yes, i'm over 18"
there is no page after that.

Clicking yes downloaded a virus into your pc that steal all your password details from your PC.
You should reformat your PC and change all your password.
Request for a new token for your internet banking account as well as that had been compromised.
:rolleyes:

happywoody
12-07-2011, 07:14 PM
just so you know what you're in for ....... the website says "Shemale dating service ...."

the sistas can well turn out to be bros ;)

kypdurron
12-07-2011, 09:06 PM
just so you know what you're in for ....... the website says "Shemale dating service ...."

I know exactly what the website has. ;)
Just recently cant get in. Dunno why, maybe kena shutdown?

kypdurron
12-07-2011, 09:09 PM
HOLY DOGSHIT what vice sister website????

Just came out of the Kessel spice mines or escaped from the MAW?? maybe Exar kun's influence is on you yet :rolleyes:

haha well to be honest the lightside isnt all what its cracked *ahem* up to be. Sometimes flirting with the darkside is fun too.

IwantbustyKim
14-07-2011, 09:54 AM
put the link leh....maybe Google got cache the website...

Johnston
14-07-2011, 11:27 PM

HOLY DOGSHIT PRIVATE OBVIOUS!!!! If i clicked on a website that advertised goddamned SHEMALE dating services i better well get my goddamn shemales dates, you know what im saying???

Any mother's son who clicks on such a website knows goddamned well what they are in for, unless they dont reada the eenglishes very well :eek:

now if the google search told me "100% southern lily-white babes straight from the cottage" but if i clicked on it and it showed me dongs where dongs shouldn't be, well HOLY DOGSHIT i got sold a crooked bill of goods :rolleyes:

Onederland
15-07-2011, 01:10 AM
haha thats a Shemale webby