PDA

View Full Version : A walk down memory lane... ... ...

Sexketeer
11-07-2011, 02:52 AM
This is my very first contribution in this wonderful forum.

This been so long since and I decided that I should contribute some of my memories in order to share and safe keep before I start losing it due to my aging brain.

Memory flashbacks... ... ...

MIRC Chat:-

Me: Hi, care for a chat?
Y: asl?
Me: 20, Male, Singapore, you?
Y: 18FS'pore
Me: Nice to know you.
Y: Same here.
Me: Hm... 18yo, you must be in some JC or Poly?
Y: No, I in pte sch.
Me: Oh, Private sch, what brings you to take up a course in pte sch?
Y: cos I a foreigner.
Me: Oh, ok, so w r u frm? If you dun mind me asking?
Y: Indo.
Me: Oh, Oki oki, u must be from a rich family.
Y: No, I not, my family not rich, that's why I come here to study for a better future.
Me: Oh oki oki, must be hard studying alone here.
Y: No, its ok, I have friends here.
Me: That's good, so u must be a pretty gal with lots of guy friends ard lo.
Y: No, I normal looking, my friends mostly girls.
Me: Normal looking must still have suitors mah.
Y: No, I single.
Me: R u sure?? I think u are a pretty girl, just humble, and you have lots of suitors lo.
Y: Nope, I single, but thanks for your compliment, you have not seen me, so its still early to say. Maybe u see u will run away.
Me: Huh? no la, I'm not such a guy, I like making friends, maybe u will be the one to run away after seeing me lo.
Y: We shall see.
Me: Oh, u mean u ok to meet me?
Y: See how, if fated we will meet.
Me: I'm sure we will meet, we already met here in this cyber world.
Y: U call this meeting?
Me: U know me, I know you consider liao la. Haha.... i know its lame, but isnt it true? Hehe...
Y: True oso. :-)
Me: So, can I ask whether can I get the number to my new found friend?
Y: Wah! so aggressive!
Me: Har? aggressive meh? No lah, just asking for contact only mah, if u consider aggressive then I ask u again after a few more chats with you lo.
Y: Its ok, I just joking with you. U can contact me at 9xxxxxxx.
Me: Thank you so much for trusting me. :) My contact is 9xxxxxxx.
Y: Ok.
Me: Thanks Thanks.
Y: Ok, I gog to slp, chat with you again. Nite nite.

Bros here... I'm trying to dig my memory for all my past relationships and tryst so bear with me if I am taking too long to go to the steamy part. Thank you all for your kind understandings. :)

rhys
11-07-2011, 11:32 AM
Hi Bro Sexketeer

Thanks for sharing. I found that re-living old memories and letting them go by writing them down is useful therapy :-)

joncheong
11-07-2011, 12:25 PM
my contribution will be relating to those days when HCs were still around in singapore....particularly pissa hc at cuppage....

those days when free in office...or after meeting clients...can steal some time and visit the hc....spend some time relaxing in tv room watch shows while waiting for my fav girl to be ready.....then walk along the corridor to my room, hearing banging and moaning sounds as i walked...and have those sexy masaage from her before banging her...those were the days impossible to get it in singapore now....

Sexketeer
11-07-2011, 09:33 PM
Hi Bro Sexketeer

Thanks for sharing. I found that re-living old memories and letting them go by writing them down is useful therapy :-)

Yah, Its quite useful. :D

Sexketeer
13-07-2011, 06:50 PM
Seated facing the old A&W boat restaurant, enjoying the nice scenery of Sentosa from the old harbourfront, near the world trade centre, I pluck up the courage to hold her hand.

She din reject, just lower her head and a sweet smile flash over her lips. So nice, with the reflection of the lights on the calm water, and her glossy lip gloss sparkling as the glittering water brighten up her lips.

The sight is so nice, so sweet, so slow, so romantic. Her palm is soft and warm, I simply doesn't want to let go.

We walked and walked, the place is quiet, will couples pitching themselves to a nice corner and indulge in their romantic moments. Finally, we found our private corner facing the sea, facing sentosa, and we seat down comfortably with her in my arms.

Time slowly ticks by, we just kept silent, enjoying each other's company.

I slowly move my head till I'm facing her, her eyes are closed, picking up the courage, I planted a kiss on her forehead. She din move, just smile, taking note of the green light to progress, I planted another kiss on the tip of her small nose, and finally, that sparkling lips.

A few light kisses to her lips, I stick out my tongue, 'breaking' through her 'defense' my tongue found its way pass her lips and our tongues met. Every moment from the kisses to the tongue fight, our time seem to have stopped.

We are so engross in our kisses that we simply ignore those walking by us, well... I presume they also cant wait to engage in their own personal pleasures.

I started to get more adventurous, moving my hands around her back, down to her butt, to her thigh, then back up to her back again. Still Kissing, I slowly move my hands down to her waist, then shifting them forward to her tummy, I begin to 'test water' moving my hands up her tummy, I brushes the underside of her bra... (no resistance), getting more daring, I apply more strength to press on the underside of her breast.... (no resistance again!), by now, both my palms are nicely cupping her underside of her breast, pressing my fingers to her breast, she *started*, and push me away slightly....

Taken aback by her rejection, I suddenly find myself in a very awkward position, but as lust over take my mind, I plant another kiss on her lips and whisper to her.... "I Love you.... very much......, let me take care of you...."

I guess she's still very naive and my words seem to calm her down, when I begin to kiss her again, she's totally relaxed and was enjoying the kissing once again. Trying my luck again, I began to continue where I left off, my hands soon found its way up to her bra, I cupped with minimum strength, then a little harder, and harder....

Soon, I found myself caressing her breast from outside the bra.....

Her body is still tense from the new found sensation, and she is trying her best to relax. I further helped by shifting my kiss from her lips to her left cheek and then to her left ear..... She let out a soft moan when I started kissing her ear and nibbling it softly.

Inbetween the kisses and nibbling, I whispered many "I love yous" into her ear, and asking her to relax and enjoy what we are doing. Soon, she's totally relaxed and enjoying my caressing.

Still conscious of the surrounding, I had to try resist the temptation to go further. Therefore, after a while more of caressing, I slowed down my pace and stopped my caressing altogether.

I simply hug her tight from the back and smell her nice shampooed hair, enjoying the sea breeze.......

Sexketeer
13-07-2011, 10:36 PM
After our little appetizer at the old harbourfront, I took a cab to send her home, soon, I was on my way home after our goodbye kissed. I began to recall when was the last time I even caressed a breast....

I was some 2 years back, when I was still very much in my teens, gog to arcade and making friends everywhere. One of those days after the arcade session, we were at our usual coffeeshop slipping ice milo.....

Me: Wah, just now saw that ah lian? Half ball lo! see liao cannot tahan.
B: Cannot tahan then go Geylang la, hahaha....
Me: Eh, I thought of gog lo, but then need to have kakis mah, furthermore, oso need to be familiar with the place to find the right one mah.
AY: Ai yah, no need to go Geylang la, go Geylang one time, $40 one shot, less than 20mins over liao, not shiok one la.
B: Then go where? u think we loaded ah, still studying, how to go those dirty bars or KTV lounge?
Me: Yah lo, unless u got good and cheap place la, then we sure go one lo.
AY: U all say one ah, I got lots of lobang lo! But all across the causeway, cheap and u can play long long. Haha..... interested?
B: Wah! Mai tu liao!!
Me: Eh, I dun mind lo, u bring we go!
AY: Ok, Thursday night, we meet here, then take cab to custom, walk across the causeway, the place very near causeway one, after that I bring you go eat wild boar meat.
Me, B: Onz!!

Fast forward>>>>>>>

Thursday evening....

Me: Eh, where is this place we gog?
AY: The place is call Apollo. Inside, we get a free room if we order hard liquor, then the girls come in, u just touch and rub all u like, after that, they will go away, and come back again. End of the day, u just need to give them tips.
Me: Wah, tips, how much? I must go draw money to change to RM leh, how much to change?
AY: ai yah, the tips very cheap one, RM10-30 enough depend on how much u like to give lo. If u want special, then discuss the pricing with the girl lo.
B: RM10 - 30!!! cheap cheap. Nabeh, tonight must give those girls jialat jialat!! Hahaha.... 3 hungry boys coming....

Once reach there, AY did all the ordering and talking, we were lead up to a room for the 3 of us, along the way, we saw many young and old womens walking from room to room. AY ordered Chivas, so we got the room free.

AY: Oh yes, do you all have some RM2?
Me: I got a few, why?
AY: Prepare a few, u se those old womens walking ard right? They are used to be young ladies working, but old liao, still have to survive, so they still roam in here. If they come in, u just give them RM2 to go away, they oso know they cannot ask for more, so u give money they will happily leave u alone with the younger ones.
B: Orh, ok ok.

Soon, as AY has said, young and old ones start walking into the room. They will pour liquor and make us drink. We just gave the old ones some money and they disappeared out the door, leaving us with the young ones.

The lights were dim, and the young girls was aggressive... the moment they come in, they attacked our penis, putting their hands on our penis and rubbing all the way. My heart was pounding fast as this was the first time I am at such a place, its really an eyeopener for me and B.

Looking ard, AY is already half stripping his girl, and B french kissing away. I took up the glass and glup a big mouth of liquor and the next moment, found my hands rubbing the girl's breast and virginal from outside her pants. Our mouth oso meet, and they tastes real bad!! Smoke mixed with liquor....

After a while of rubbing and kissing, she excuses herself from the room, we were left all alone with the 3 of us in the room.

AY: So? I never bring u to the wrong place right? Rub and kiss and touch all just for half S$ lo.
B: Yah lo, f***ing cheap leh, my girl is wet lo, I was kissing her and rubbing her virginal till she was so wet, she whispered to my ears if I want to have special, cos she is very horny, but I told her I am not high yet, maybe later lo.
Me: Wah! u so aggressive!! I'm dun even dare to go into her pants lo....
AY: Hahaha..... you slow la, just do whatever u like, they will let u do one lo.

Just then, the next batch of girls walk in, Wah! this one is prettier than the last one, petite and big boobs. But she's abit more reserved, I am now the hungier one, putting my arms around her, we started our tongue fight. With more alcohol in my blood, I am more daring now with this petite girl, pulling her hand to my penis, my hands quickly found their way to her big boobs. Her boobs are soft, and I really wasted no time in gog underneath her top and under her bra, my heart is already beating very fast with the mixture of excitement and alcohol, the excitement as it was my first time touching a girl's breast with my bear hands. She got a little tummy, with smooth skin, her breast are really beautiful to touch, gog in a circular motion I was enjoying my very first caress of this booby girl. She was also enjoying my touch with moans and her grip on my penis harden.

Her nipples were small for her big boobs, but still enough for me to twist and turn her nipples till they are harden. My next movement was to attack her virginal, once my fingers found their way there, she was already very wet, being a novice in such things, I only find my fingers rubbing the exterior of her V, but I guess was enough to make her high.....

She lean over and whisper into my ear.... "Do you want me to masterbed for you?"
Me: "How much?" (My hands are still busy with her breast and V)
Girl: "Rm50"
(With my pleasure level at its highest, I simply said: "ok")
Girl: "come with me"

She lead my hand and we found our way out of the room, not after some wolf whistles from AY and B.

She lead me to a dark corner and we started frenching and with my hands underneath her top and caressing her breast, unbuckle my belt, unbutton my jeans, and unzip it.

Her hand is so nice, first time I ever had a girl masterbedding for me. Its so so so nice!!!!!

I was lost in her masterbedding, her strokes are firm yet slow, pumping my penis away... my breathes are getting shorter and faster by the seconds....
I din last long, with her kettle boiling technique, I soon ejectulated on her hand and some landed on her exposed belly, it was a mess!

After cleaning, I paid her and we are back in the room, and B is nowhere to be seen.

Me: Where's B?
AY: Where u think leh? Hahaha.....

Good times really flies, very soon, its already past 2am, and we are on our way back to S'pore after filling out stomach with nice chewy wild boar meat..........