PDA

View Full Version : Happening in Tianjin

Ahh Fatt
11-07-2011, 01:13 AM
Vigin visit to Tianjin. Check in hotel in Heping (和平区) district. Check out with a maintenience guy just outside the Hotel for advise on Massage / Sauna Cetnre. Said there is but check with Taxi Driver and they will bring me. :D

Wait for my friend and we waste no time in checking out with taxi drivers, first 3 said dunno, but the forth one, say he can try to help. In the end, send us to a place call 水晶岛水疗, which is a stone throw away. Taxi meter din even jumps.... kekeke :eek:

Walk in and they direct us to showers and change in new set of clothes (learnt later that got to pay for it just like in Shenyang). After showers, was let to rooms on the 4th floor. There< I ask the manager what package they offer. They had 2 packages, 498 and 998.

498 Package
Service plus FJ for 45mins

998 Package
More service plus FJ for 75mins

Opt for 498 package and wait for the parade. 2 gals came, but all MILF type. Chose a slightly better looking one. My friend on the other hand din even got chance to chose.

Basically no service at all. My gal came in ask for what package, she call the front desk and inform my choice and went out to get her stuffs. She came back with her stuffs including 2 cups of water ( yes, Hot n Cold). After that, she just strip and ask me to strip. Lay me down and prepared her stuff. She just wrap my didi, cap and start her BJ with cold/hot/cold/hot. As soon as my didi is hard, she cao me and ask me to enter her. The moment I went in, her stero auto starts. so fake...... Me sian a bit and didi went down. she make an effort to perform a HJ to get me hard again. After that, I did her in doggy and cum.....

chit chat a bit and found that the 998 package is something like the SN in Dongguan. with Ass rimming......

They also offer massage with HJ on the 3rd storey. :D

Anyway, make known to her it was expensive and she reply that this type of service is difficult to find in Tianjin. Good tihng about this joint is they can issued a receipt and report as any purchase that seems OK with you for claiming purposes.

FeiGohGoh
11-07-2011, 06:03 AM
[QUOTE=Ahh Fatt;6117638]Vi
Basically no service at all. My gal came in ask for what package, she call the front desk and inform my choice and went out to get her stuffs. She came back with her stuffs including 2 cups of water ( yes, Hot n Cold). After that, she just strip and ask me to strip. Lay me down and prepared her stuff. She just wrap my didi, cap and start her BJ with cold/hot/cold/hot. As soon as my didi is hard, she cao me and ask me to enter her. The moment I went in, her stero auto starts. so fake...... Me sian a bit and didi went down. she make an effort to perform a HJ to get me hard again. After that, I did her in doggy and cum.....

Thanks for the FR Fatt Kor, I do have a friend who works in Tianjin as an English teacher. Looking forward to meet up with you in CP later this month.

mebirdie
11-07-2011, 06:18 AM
My tai-kor decided to conquer the entire china :eek:

adidas88
11-07-2011, 09:17 AM
Anyway, make known to her it was expensive and she reply that this type of service is difficult to find in Tianjin. Good tihng about this joint is they can issued a receipt and report as any purchase that seems OK with you for claiming purposes.
wah ... liddat these can put into company entertainment expenses liao ... :D

My tai-kor decided to conquer the entire china
ur taikor dun want to go shanghai exhibition and walk walk but go to tianjin and poke poke ... :D :D

mebirdie
11-07-2011, 10:11 AM
wah ... liddat these can put into company entertainment expenses liao ... :D

No difference for both of you. Whether it is company entertainment expenses or personal expenses. :rolleyes:

Only used in taxable amount deduction probably. ;)

Ahh Fatt
12-07-2011, 12:58 AM
wah ... liddat these can put into company entertainment expenses liao ...

ur taikor dun want to go shanghai exhibition and walk walk but go to tianjin and poke poke ...

yalor..... forgot to post damaged.

entrance fee = 38rmb
Clothing = 30rmb
FJ = 498rmb
Total : 566rmb

aiyo, go there liao, must try to poke poke mah... :D

wolfmaster
12-07-2011, 12:52 PM
Brother... Tianjin is a backward place.. in terms of such entertainment..

Even if you go to Tanggu, which they consider fun service there also so so only..

Optimus_Prime
13-07-2011, 01:39 PM
Vigin visit to Tianjin. Check in hotel in Heping (和平区) district.

:eek: U still in CHINA sowing your seeds ah !!?!?!?!?

Ahh Fatt
16-07-2011, 01:36 AM
U still in CHINA sowing your seeds ah !!?!?!?!?
Going back soon....... :D

orcface
03-08-2011, 03:30 PM
You need to go to Tangu and choose a massage place or SPA there. It is around RMB200 for FJ and 300 for full service. A lot of people from Beijing drives to Tanggu at week end for fun. Because it is cheap and safe.

There are a few places in Tianjin, but the gal quality varies from time to time. I can not give you recommendation for a place with better gal offerings.

and_alloy
03-08-2011, 04:01 PM
I can not give you recommendation for a place with better gal offerings.but it would be good if you can give some names to a few places right :cool:

Ahh Fatt
04-08-2011, 09:13 PM
You need to go to Tangu and choose a massage place or SPA there. It is around RMB200 for FJ and 300 for full service. A lot of people from Beijing drives to Tanggu at week end for fun. Because it is cheap and safe.

There are a few places in Tianjin, but the gal quality varies from time to time. I can not give you recommendation for a place with better gal offerings.

but it would be good if you can give some names to a few places right
Pls give some names, will be going again in Sept. :D

Peter_inSin
21-09-2011, 09:36 PM
in Tanggu or TEDA, there are few SPA quite famous, you can jump in a cab and ask driver bring you to a SPA, but I heard the service was forbiden from one year ago.
Now they only provide hand job打飞机 for 200 plus, no more fun place in Tianjin liao.

kyubiki
21-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Landed at Tianjin today, bore.... Go hunt around but got nothing. A cabby bring me a place 5mins drive from my hotel.... 津顺园会馆 (Jin Shun Yuan Hui Guan)located at 天津市河北区路口与志成路交口(志康路)

Damage ¥566 full service (+ cloth + bath) according to the gal, they prefer to setup the full service into 2 smaller service which give them better earning compare to ¥488 FS. I don't care as it is same dollar value for me.

No big deal place, gal so so... cannot choose gal but the gal came, told the only method is to reject and then okt will send new gal.

If bros got nothing better to do or high and dry, can pay a visit.

goalgoal
07-07-2012, 05:26 PM
hi all, in Tianjin Wuqing now for a few days for work.. quite a boring and ulu place.
but will be based here long term for work

any brothers want to catch up for drinks/dinner or explore the place together pls PM me... thks!

:D

bardevil
08-07-2012, 01:40 AM
Any safe and good Suana in crowne plaza area?

coldbreathe
01-08-2012, 05:33 PM
Hi to all Bro in Tianjin.
I currently working in Tianjin. I hope to meet up some bro here
So I can make more friends here leh. Without friends after work is boring.

When see this posting, please reply me or give me a PM also can.

Cheers,

Adrian

maverick72
28-08-2012, 11:55 PM
hi all, in Tianjin Wuqing now for a few days for work.. quite a boring and ulu place.
but will be based here long term for work

any brothers want to catch up for drinks/dinner or explore the place together pls PM me... thks!

:D

Bro,
I be in Tianjin, Tanggu area, this coming week. Is it far from Wuqing? This thread not so happening leh...am afraid that Tianjin is a boring place...PM me if want to catch up...

Cheers

natgeowild
17-09-2012, 12:07 AM
I was in Tianjin recently, and had problems finding girls. Contacted Fiona to asked if she has any girls there and if she could help arrange a girl for the evening. She said no problem! all I need was just pay for the girl's train fare! and managed to get someone for overnight.

+86 13581916890
http://beijingfiona.blog.com/

zodane
17-09-2012, 06:18 PM
Bro, damage?

keeleemee
25-09-2012, 03:00 AM
I was in Tianjin recently, and had problems finding girls. Contacted Fiona to asked if she has any girls there and if she could help arrange a girl for the evening. She said no problem! all I need was just pay for the girl's train fare! and managed to get someone for overnight.

+86 13581916890
http://beijingfiona.blog.com/

How much damage includes train fare from Beijing tontianjin?

TimDuncan21
15-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Hi bros
I recently just came back from tianjin.
Inside CBD tianjin,massage price with special are very EX!
Massage price easily 150yuan for 45min,bj can be around 200yuan extra,hj also easily 150yuan.
Don't even mention Tanggu,i wasted 2hrs recce from tianjin cbd to that area and taxi drivers mention its not easy to get cheap massage nowadays.

But he mention Tanggu's red light street,call XinHe road.
Will try out soon on my next trip.

Loss in Space 2
16-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Hi to all Bro in Tianjin.
I currently working in Tianjin. I hope to meet up some bro here
So I can make more friends here leh. Without friends after work is boring.

When see this posting, please reply me or give me a PM also can.

Cheers,

Adrian

Bro,

I have been living in this city for the past few years, it is not true that we cannot get chicks here. However, it is more expensive here (ST about 2K & LT is 3K), the quality is good man!!!! Nowadays, 80后 is considered old by our standards (even 88 & 89), 90后小妹 is popular.

90 is more common but once a while, I get to try 93 & 94....:D Thanks to the very cooperative mummy, if you are interested, let me know and we can meet up!

Loss in Space 2
16-11-2012, 04:47 PM
Hi bros
I recently just came back from tianjin.
Inside CBD tianjin,massage price with special are very EX!
Massage price easily 150yuan for 45min,bj can be around 200yuan extra,hj also easily 150yuan.
Don't even mention Tanggu,i wasted 2hrs recce from tianjin cbd to that area and taxi drivers mention its not easy to get cheap massage nowadays.

But he mention Tanggu's red light street,call XinHe road.
Will try out soon on my next trip.

Sigh, you tried to stocking massage? Very expensive and performed by poor quality chicks..... Let me know if you are interested to meet up, can do drinking and other things....;)

snooker
18-11-2012, 01:00 AM
yalor..... forgot to post damaged.

entrance fee = 38rmb
Clothing = 30rmb
FJ = 498rmb
Total : 566rmb

aiyo, go there liao, must try to poke poke mah... :D

Thank you Fatt kor for the FR, since scoot fly there, I thought of going there n look see, look see...but after reading this thread, I think I will give Tianjin a miss :p

bob36
18-11-2012, 10:03 AM
Dear Bros in Tianjin,

I will be in Tianjin on 21 Nov and leaving on 22 Nov.

Is there anyway to meet up?

I am totally free on 21 Nov after 2 pm!

Cheers

Bob:)

kraphead
24-11-2012, 11:49 PM
tianjin is like a dead donkey... been out and about the whole day, haven't seen anything interesting. don't look as straight forward as the other cities, internet isn't helping either. outcall sites look damn dodgy, was advised to best stay away. any kind sammyboy brudders out there render some assistance please? pm if inconvenient to post here.

many many many thanks!

krypto
07-12-2012, 06:05 PM
Hi guys, I'm going Tianjin next month. Anyone there free to hangout with? I'm just there to chill, might visit the neighbouring cities too. Seafood in Tangshan anyone?

Kent_do
14-12-2012, 06:01 PM
Hi guys, I'm going Tianjin next month. Anyone there free to hangout with? I'm just there to chill, might visit the neighbouring cities too. Seafood in Tangshan anyone?

Bro, u sounds like u there for R&R?
I've just came back from TJ and it is indeed a dead donkey as 1 bro said it. hahaha

If R&R, why not try CP? Its a man's paradise and woman's bank....hahaha, literally translated.
U get a meimei for the whole nite bonking (if u hv the stamina) for 1.2K to2K depanding on your selection of the mm.
Its more value for money, that's for sure.

Only my opinion.:D

krypto
15-12-2012, 07:45 PM
Haha I'm going to visit a relative. Mostly gonna chill and take in the sights. If can meet bros even to chat oso can. Guess I'll try to make friends there and go to the clubs to check out the places. Saw some online near the unis.

wolfmaster
17-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Haha I'm going to visit a relative. Mostly gonna chill and take in the sights. If can meet bros even to chat oso can. Guess I'll try to make friends there and go to the clubs to check out the places. Saw some online near the unis.

Brother
visiting there next month.. pending your FR & lobang must share ah..
looking forward for your FR... :D:D

krypto
17-12-2012, 04:53 PM
Brother
visiting there next month.. pending your FR & lobang must share ah..
looking forward for your FR... :D:D

I'm going nxt mth too, which dates r you visiting? Pm me, maybe can meet up or something.

eastscorpion
24-12-2012, 11:02 AM
Hi all,
Just came back from TJ last week. I would recommend Fiona operating from BJ who can send her gal over at the same price as those quoted fm TJ. Good news is she is setting up her stable in TJ soon and the website wld be up by Jan 2013. Her info as follows:
Fiona...
beijingfiona.blog.com/
+86 13581916890
From my last few trips of surfing the net, the latest I found as follows last wk:
a. Lily Massage (diff from the one in BJ). The man on the line quoted rmb1,500 and reduced to only1,300.
b. Tianjin massage - called a gal - Nina from the hyperlink, she quoted me rmb 1,000 for 2 hrs/1 shot. Not sure what to expect. Voice husky, don't feel comfortable.
c. ExpatChn - called a gal - Sally. Sweet voice quoted rmb 1,200 and reduced to rmb1,000.
At this time, my mind already think of Fiona's stable as option as it has good reviews plus if am in bj, I won't pay 1,000 as there's still 3 other OKTs there to choose from. So, it's obvious to try hers at the same price plus travel expense.
My trip in oct this year, I tried a stable - can't recall which and they send a gal over for rmb600. As usual, photo is diff fm actual and the gal actually have the cheek to say that we guys cannot be so dumb not to know the way they practice. Well, what to do, already spent 2 hours surfing and making numerous calls until 1am. Result is the typical they service you, your hands and mouth keep to yourself, f and go type.
Well, hope the above is useful to you guys going over.

Kent_do
19-01-2013, 09:24 AM
Any bros in TJ now? Planing to cheong the KTV tonite n maybe tmr nite. PM me if game. Cheers!!!:D

Mykaler
19-01-2013, 01:43 PM
I'm in Huangdao. New here but dunno where is the cheong place

Kent_do
20-01-2013, 02:53 PM
A short FR on TianJin KTV scene...
Went to a KTV joint called TIanYi last nite. This place is near QiXiangTai Lu. Can get from the web page on exact location. The outside seems quite normal except with some running lights, nothing to shout about. Seems mid range kind of KTV setup.
Was told that the room package is rmb500, which includes 1 fruit plate, 1 box of beer which is 24 cans (not bad for that price). Even at those bar or pubs, each can can cost upto 25~30rmb so it come up to there-abouts.
The mm sittinbg fee is 300rmb and because we are "loose customer", even the boy and mummy cost 300each....wtf.... they dont even come and entertain us. I don't mind giving the 300 to mm as they drink and sing with us and can touch touch... but the boy and mummy???:eek::confused:
Anyways, if want tabao, must nego wif mm. Heard that they cist 1K to 1.5K excluding the sitting fees. But I did not try though :D

Oh yah, forgot th emost important part... the mm ratings of looks are from 5 to 7. Not to chio for my liking. But 1 man meat another poison lah.... hahaha. Hope this info helps.
PM me if wanna cheong tonite. I be going at 7 or so.

krypto
21-01-2013, 08:03 PM
Hi bro I just reached here, staying at xincheng east road and shengda street. Near you?

and_alloy
21-01-2013, 11:55 PM
Any bros in TJ now? Planing to cheong the KTV tonite n maybe tmr nite. PM me if game. Cheers!!!:D

Now u base in TJ ah :eek:

Kent_do
22-01-2013, 10:20 PM
Hi bro I just reached here, staying at xincheng east road and shengda street. Near you?

Bro, I can't seem to find the 2 road names in TianJin. YOu sure you are in TianJin? The 2 road names you gave shows up in ShangHai....hehehe:confused:
PM me your local hp #, I call u.
Over here no kaki and wan cheong alone oso sain lah.:(

Now u base in TJ ah :eek:

Yah bro, on project basis lah. So most project in the Northern China side..... Boring!!!:mad:

Loss in Space 2
07-02-2013, 11:16 AM
Went to a KTV joint called TIanYi last nite. This place is near QiXiangTai Lu. Can get from the web page on exact location. The outside seems quite normal except with some running lights, nothing to shout about. Seems mid range kind of KTV setup.
Was told that the room package is rmb500, which includes 1 fruit plate, 1 box of beer which is 24 cans (not bad for that price). Even at those bar or pubs, each can can cost upto 25~30rmb so it come up to there-abouts.
The mm sittinbg fee is 300rmb and because we are "loose customer", even the boy and mummy cost 300each....wtf.... they dont even come and entertain us. I don't mind giving the 300 to mm as they drink and sing with us and can touch touch... but the boy and mummy???:eek::confused:
Anyways, if want tabao, must nego wif mm. Heard that they cist 1K to 1.5K excluding the sitting fees. But I did not try though :D

Oh yah, forgot th emost important part... the mm ratings of looks are from 5 to 7. Not to chio for my liking. But 1 man meat another poison lah.... hahaha. Hope this info helps.

Tianjinprices are crazy because of the 严打in Beijing. Nowadays the prices have shot up like crazy. The higher range ones will be Tips RMB600 (mainly 90后), unlike other places, in TJ got to pay tip to mummy, 公主 and even 男服。 Down town areas got a number but nowadays I frequent one place where the mummy will always keep me posted on new and young girls...... Another place, the girls all come braless and they are young and wild (of course also RMB600), they even got a branch in SH.

Frankly, TJ can be more expensive than Singapore because the tips is already more than $100 but the quality assured (except during CNY period where everyone goes home)

3m3m3m
07-02-2013, 01:48 PM

lol bro .. ur hiding at Tianjin now ar .... faster go conquer this place and the main armies will make a trip there ...:D CNY bo come back sillypore?

DaveConnell78
13-02-2013, 09:34 AM
Any bros want to meetup as I will be going back to tianjin tomorrow 14 Feb.

Loss in Space 2
25-02-2013, 06:26 PM
Anyone in Tianjin who wants to meet up?

Loss in Space 2
27-02-2013, 02:33 PM
In order not to let this tread dies off, I would like to spearhead an outing to my usual KTV this weekend in TJ. I have to say that this is not a cheap place as I will highlight later but nevertheless, I am certain that you will not be disappointed by the quality of chicks unless you have a very different taste from the normal guys... Anyone interested can PM me and we will split the cost

Drinks About 1.2Krmb for 4 pax (usually after that mamasan will provide)
Tips rmb500 to rmb600
mamasan rmb500
公主 rmb400
男服 rmb100
dabao rmb2K and rmb3K (ST and LT)

All amount will be paid to girls and mamasan, nothing to do with me except for the drinks. If anyone wants to join PM me :)

Kent_do
27-02-2013, 04:28 PM
In order not to let this tread dies off, I would like to spearhead an outing to my usual KTV this weekend in TJ. I have to say that this is not a cheap place as I will highlight later but nevertheless, I am certain that you will not be disappointed by the quality of chicks unless you have a very different taste from the normal guys... Anyone interested can PM me and we will split the cost

Drinks About 1.2Krmb for 4 pax (usually after that mamasan will provide)
Tips rmb500 to rmb600
mamasan rmb500
公主 rmb400
男服 rmb100
dabao rmb2K and rmb3K (ST and LT)

All amount will be paid to girls and mamasan, nothing to do with me except for the drinks. If anyone wants to join PM me :)

bro, where is this the KTV name? :confused:wat I was told, the mamasan will be FOC is u get their name and book thru' them. U can save the 500rmb.

Yes, the mm price berry crazy one:mad:

Loss in Space 2
27-02-2013, 05:46 PM
bro, where is this the KTV name? :confused:wat I was told, the mamasan will be FOC is u get their name and book thru' them. U can save the 500rmb.

Yes, the mm price berry crazy one:mad:

帝国红场

Yes, sometimes you can dun give the mamasan but usually we give because she ensure that the drinks are 'freeflow' after we reach the minimum spend. We are heavy drinkers so if we spend tips on her, I will not get a heart attack at the end of the day.:p

There are also some places where we dun have to give mamasan but based on my experience, they dun provide tiptop service like seraching gems and providing reliable 发票. 一分钱,一分货:D

dragonfruit
18-03-2013, 09:54 PM
May be in Tanggu this weekend, any bro gt and recommendation for any Sauna that provide Full Service?