PDA

View Full Version : Sharing Your First Time .... (guys)

joncheong
08-07-2011, 09:43 PM
hi guys....i am sure even today as people lose their virginity as common and nonchalent like getting their driving license...youngsters have ons and sex with their lovers easily....i am sure the first time you had sex the memory is etched in your mind even for guys like you and me....so tried to start this thread and hopefully we can share our first time....like losing it to a fl/wl in a hotel, in a HC (those were the days) .. to your sec school gf at her home or in a chalet..or to a ons you just picked up from the club...

before any senior here start to zap me....i will let the ball roll by sharing with you all my first time....

i was around nearing 20 when i lost my virginity to a milf from a company i worked part time before serving ns....let's call her W and she is my direct superior, the manager in our relatively small department....of cuz that wasnt'my first time with any sexual contact...being a hot blooded male...i visited hcs when bhc and pissa were still around...but always had bbbj or hj at most...didn't have sex as the young naive me thought paid sex is damn dangerous even with cd (now i look back at laugh at myself)...

W used to live and work with her hubby in the states before she came back to singapore after divorce childless....i would say she is highly educated, quite a high flyer, speaks with an american accent, classsy and sexy....for me to lose my virginity to her i think it is a privilege lolzzz...i always see her fellow managers from other departments come over to sian her but after much interaction with her, she discovered that guys around her age...successful in career could not be controlled and will tend to cheat on their wives maybe is cuz of her bitter experience from her divorce....

i looked super young at that time, first time come out work...so tend to be clumsy and a bit stupid and W sometimes would use those stern voice to talk with me when i did some minor mistake as she treated me as some young boy....quietly inside my heart i actually think that it is damn sexy of her to treat me this way so sometimes i even purposely commit mistakes so that she will scold me and she will always give me that seductive glance and then wink....

fast forward...after my first month...we got closer...sometimes she would send me home after OT and some of her bitchy subordinates even tend to talk behind our back....we were close to the point that when she was busy i would help her ta bao and we two would eat inside her office but we chatted about personal stuff....and during that period i was single after breaking off with an ex who left me for a rich young punk who drives...

once we chatted to the point of asking me what type of ladies turn me on and i told her i love milfs in OL attire...especially those with creamy skin, wear those sleeveless dresses with a blazer on top..JUST LIKE HER....i didnt purposel plan to flatter her but that was really what turned me on....little did i know that from that time onwards she acted and behaved real flirty with me and would lead to our hotel stay where i gave her my viginity at the former westin hotel room....she said she was really flattered that a young hunk like me (last time damn fit but definitely not the me now, who is lazy and weak from office work)..she always said i have the boyish charm which she liked too....

stay tuned for more (TBC)