PDA

View Full Version : Questions about ONS

wingsafeather
08-07-2011, 08:10 PM
I was wondering if any ladies* could share some insights with regards to ONS. Guys are welcome to share their views as well on whether they'd take advantage during a ONS. Below are some aspects I'd appreciate feedback on. Maybe its because i grew up in malaysia where we are brainwashed about all the bad things that could happen or because my dads in a the medical field scaring us with grueling pictures while my mum's paranoid the world is out to get us kids. Or maybe its just the fact i watch too much movies =.= whatever the reason i guess im thinking it through too thoroughly and wondered what others who are more experienced and adventurous think about it.

* when i mentioned ladies i was referring to those above 20 and mature minded. Does not include nymphos though, no offence.

1) aren't you worried about STDs ( a little redundant to ask this but i guess the majority are aware but have that 'i-wont-be-so-unlucky' attitude perhaps? Some common ones like herpes and syphilis may not show signs of it even if the infected person is a carrier of the disease and they are easily transmittable via kissing even. Not to mention crabs that are even more easily transferable.

2) What if u go to the toilet and come out to find the other person gone and all your stuff missing, clothes included (last ones just to make it more dramatic, ignore it if u cant take a joke)?

3) What if the person you're with decides to invite some friends over to join in (i.e gang rape)?

4) What if you end up getting forced to do something you dont want to like bj, fj without condom, anal etc.? (would somewhat seem like rape as well but its gona be hard to prove in the eyes of law since you agreed to consensual intercourse, just a matter of what type goes unspecified.)

5) What if the person secretly takes explicit photos of you or has a hidden video camera? (this is stretching it but you have to agree its happened before)

6) Ladies, do you take any other precautions at all when engaging in ONS? if so what are they?

Gosh i know this is beginning to sound like a school test but seriously I'm not asking just for fucks but rather coz it has crossed my mind recently due to certain events that make me want to live more and try new things, life's too short. So technically, although i do want to 'just do it' and live up to my new motto in life, it would be contradictory to my new found love of living long enough to try the rest as well =.=

I think many who have tried it will probably consider the fact that if you're already gonna do it then obviously you're prepared for the risk as its part of the whole excitement of experiencing the unknown/new. Anyways, feel free to share your views and if u wanna flame me thinking this is a prank as i have come to see as a trend around here, go blow yourself in the corner =.=. I was reluctant initially to post this but curiosity got the better of me. So fire away ^__^

joncheong
08-07-2011, 09:05 PM
hi ts...just want to share with you my limited experience with picking up girls/ladies from clubs/pubs for ons...

first start off with why guys (sorry hopefully all guys think like me but i may be wrong) go for ons

- the thrill..the excitement of picking up ons from the dancefloor, somebody you didnt even interact with before...just saw her dance sensually at the dancefloor earlier...later will be in bed with you hugging, kissing, licking and banging ....the feeling is just different from having paid sex or with gf/wifey
- normally girls/ladies who go for ons are those wild kinds so the sex will be wild and the whole session messy so it is a wonderful experience...
- there is a slight possibilty that she may become your fb if you gave her a wonderful experience and she is looking for a fb also
- it is free of charge...only pay for cds and room...

as per your questions...

1) of cuz we use protection, condom is a must, no point having a moment of fun and a future of agony..raw is war and if under the influence of alcohol that may cause raw sex later, better dun even check in hotel as the girl may cry rape the next morning

2) i doubt a ons will try to do such things to you unless you offended somebody

3) NA to a guy but if the girl want to invite her friends over, why not but as of now not that lucky to encounter such a girl yet

4) NA

5) unless you offended someone, or will a girl want to take video of the session, cuz she have more to lose...

6) NA

finally, i doubt guys have any to lose when ons....

reynos
09-07-2011, 12:23 AM
Me too had similar doubts n fear so always hesitate...Nevertheless,I've frenz that got really lucky and got ons Wif a hot high babe....but guess u wont be lucky all the time I guess...well, there's also protection we can rely on like condoms if STD is what u r worried abt....as for clothes n money all missing I guess there's always this possiblity too...

blohsg
09-07-2011, 12:28 AM
There are risks to every part of the game ... You set the rules and the pace ?

You do it at your own discretion ? Guys cud end up the victims ? hehe

Apart from that ... RAW IS WAR.

4am'rs
09-07-2011, 02:06 AM
1) aren't you worried about STDs ( a little redundant to ask this but i guess the majority are aware but have that 'i-wont-be-so-unlucky' attitude perhaps? Some common ones like herpes and syphilis may not show signs of it even if the infected person is a carrier of the disease and they are easily transmittable via kissing even. Not to mention crabs that are even more easily transferable. Be selective with your ONS partner. Where you meet him, how he approached you, his background, the way he dress, talk and eat all help to assemble the puzzle bit by bit. I am not saying this will definitely work, but at least it might filter some out and reduce your risk. Alternatively, condom also can help to reduce the risk during sexual intercourse. Observe the dick prior giving him a BBBJ might help too. But if you want to be 100% safe, don't have ONS :D Sit down at home watch tv.. thats safe.. :D

2) What if u go to the toilet and come out to find the other person gone and all your stuff missing, clothes included (last ones just to make it more dramatic, ignore it if u cant take a joke)? If you consider yourself hot enough, you should not worry about this matter, they will not run away from you. Besides, a gentlemen should cover the hotel instead (which will require his ID to be stored). Do not use your personal residence ever for ONS.

3) What if the person you're with decides to invite some friends over to join in (i.e gang rape)? If you are open with threesome, then play it along. Otherwise, make sure you guys checked in together to the room. So you know that there won't be 17 men waiting inside the room cause they have checked in earlier.

4) What if you end up getting forced to do something you dont want to like bj, fj without condom, anal etc.? (would somewhat seem like rape as well but its gona be hard to prove in the eyes of law since you agreed to consensual intercourse, just a matter of what type goes unspecified.) Take control of the intercourse, chose the right partner, and seriously the law side the female more in "rape case" matter so this should be the part where guys worry more.

5) What if the person secretly takes explicit photos of you or has a hidden video camera? (this is stretching it but you have to agree its happened before) Make sure you keep his clothes in wardrobe or bathroom as they might hide recording device under. Make sure that the hand phone lens and camera lens (if any) is not facing bed area. This should not be that hard to find out. Beside the idea of checking in to the hotel together also eliminate the idea of the person already planted recording device in the room.

6) Ladies, do you take any other precautions at all when engaging in ONS? if so what are they? Ask other ladies..

Gosh i know this is beginning to sound like a school test but seriously I'm not asking just for fucks but rather coz it has crossed my mind recently due to certain events that make me want to live more and try new things, life's too short. So technically, although i do want to 'just do it' and live up to my new motto in life, it would be contradictory to my new found love of living long enough to try the rest as well =.= Always keep an open mind ;)

I think many who have tried it will probably consider the fact that if you're already gonna do it then obviously you're prepared for the risk as its part of the whole excitement of experiencing the unknown/new. Anyways, feel free to share your views and if u wanna flame me thinking this is a prank as i have come to see as a trend around here, go blow yourself in the corner =.=. I was reluctant initially to post this but curiosity got the better of me. So fire away ^__^ No pain No game

Comments in red.. enjoy ;)

wingsafeather
09-07-2011, 02:38 AM
..well, there's also protection we can rely on like condoms if STD is what u r worried abt....as for clothes n money all missing I guess there's always this possiblity too...
Problem is that most people arent aware that condoms dont protect u from certain STDs if the person is infected in the mouth and can pass it via kissing alone. Ever heard of cold sores? thats only if symptoms apear, the disease could be dormant at the point of contractment and show no signs of symptoms at all.

Apart from that ... RAW IS WAR.
Agreed! ^__^ UNLESS its someone u trust enough that doesnt sleep around and checks out clean but thats pretty much a pin in a haystack.

Comments in red.. enjoy ;)
Thanks very much for answering each individually. Especially tips on hotel stuff.

All in all id like to thank you guys for the feedback and taking the time to read the friggin long post. =P others who have more input to share, do pen them down for the benefit of others who share the same doubts. Though i guess not many are as OC as me =D

RealEstateGuy
09-07-2011, 03:27 AM
Brother, it seems you are going to low end clubs and other similar venues. Have you taken a high class approach to meeting women? Yoga classes, high end gyms ie Sky Fitness, high class shopping malls ie Paragon DFS Galleria and cafes. You need to target executive or professional women looking for some safe fun not some tramp out to steal your wallet while you are in the restoom. Most of my ONS hookups were initiated at high class places not some low end club. Try the Mandarin Oriental Axis Bar?

wingsafeather
09-07-2011, 09:30 AM
Brother, it seems you are going to low end clubs and other similar venues. Have you taken a high class approach to meeting women? Yoga classes, high end gyms ie Sky Fitness, high class shopping malls ie Paragon DFS Galleria and cafes. You need to target executive or professional women looking for some safe fun not some tramp out to steal your wallet while you are in the restoom. Most of my ONS hookups were initiated at high class places not some low end club. Try the Mandarin Oriental Axis Bar?

Lol I'm a girl dear. ^__^ a pretty green one if u may hence all the weird scary thpughts n doubts. Then again your feedback is very much still valid in the respect of location n class.

blohsg
09-07-2011, 10:22 AM
As for a live recording of any sexual escapades, it's best for the lady during foreplay and coitus to scream out repeatedly

WHAT THE F%^&! SO SMALL ONLY !!! IS THAT ALL !!!???? IS IT IN ALREADY ?

That might get viral on youtube as well :D

xxFTOxx
09-07-2011, 11:00 AM
Well let me share with you guys my experience. I was on unit training in Taiwan and we were having our RnR. On the first night, all the 3rd sg went to a pub in Taipei (cant remember name as it was 6 years ago already. Anyway, 12 of us ordered 5 bottles of chivas and 1 JD with mixes. Not to say, all of us got pissed drunk and I went to the toilet for a piss when I got out, all my buddies fuking left without me :( Worst I cant remember the name of the motel I was staying. Called my buddies but no one picked up. So sat at the bar bang balls lor. After that met this Taiwanese women from Kaoshiong at the bar and brought me to her hotel she was staying. Cant remember much but in the morning I woke up, I found myself naked in a Regent hotel alone and she left me a note saying that she went to work already and feel free to order room service for breakfast lolz...and best thing I couldnt really recall how she looked like :(. Better than the shit motels SAF provided us and with proper running hot water for a change. SOng liaoz ons but immediately panic and started searching for a condom. Knn later raw get STD how. Well I found one in the dustbin and heave a sigh of relief. Freq went for checks after that and up till now still ok. That time really scared the shit out of me...what if there was no condom to be found??

Well bottom line is if you decide to go for a ONS make sure you bring protection with you. On how the guy will behave after that is always 50/50. After all, you only would have met him that night and within that short time frame, there is only a crtain limit on what you know about him. If you decide to play you must always be prepared to take the risk. Probable bringing pepper spray will be useful lolz. My friend who sleeps ard usually gets to know the guy a bit better (club a few more times together) b4 taking the plunge. Doesnt harm to be a bit more patient doesnt it. Oh and one more thing...getting dead drunk and wanting to fuck is asking for trouble...that guy can do alomost anything without your consent or knowledge...

These days getting a bit more dangerous, my younger bro was telling me that his good friend went to Zouk a year back and this really hot looking chick started to grind him. Mind you he is not a good looker but was so enticed by this babe that he brought her to the hotel next to Zouk to bang. My bro was commenting that something must be wrong cuz that kid all his life no gf and no gal found him attractive too. Never buy cd and do raw. Next morning woke up found the gal gone...and on the mirror with lipstick wrote ' I had so much fun last night...oh and btw...welcome to the AIDS club'. So a while later was confirmed with full blown AIDS and parents sent him overseas to live. And by god he was only 22 at that time.

wingsafeather
09-07-2011, 11:04 AM
Haha ur reply sent me into stitches I couldn't stop laughing. My friend thought I'd gone nuts or something. Thats a really good one man =D if it wasn't for this forum I'd probably share the joke with her.

As for a live recording of any sexual escapades, it's best for the lady during foreplay and coitus to scream out repeatedly

WHAT THE F%^&! SO SMALL ONLY !!! IS THAT ALL !!!???? IS IT IN ALREADY ?

That might get viral on youtube as well :D

xxFTOxx: when u reached the part bout waking up alone I thought something similar to item 2 happened. Guess u were lucky. Don't try that in Thailand or u might find yourself waking up in a bathtub filled with ice and a note thanking u for donating a kidney.

blohsg
09-07-2011, 11:22 AM
xxFTOxx : Ouch ... my condolences ... donating a kidney is small gift considering the A-bomb you're receiving.

Just don't get drunk ... you become an ez dead fish bait or a burden to your buddies/galfriends. Just tipsy is just nice.

At least you can apply some of the tips mentioned by 4am'rs.

Wingsafeather : well ... you can share it by asking her what would she think of Paris Hilton/Tommy Lee's sex tape if it had those lines in there? Would it be even more viral ?

hmmm SBF is not main stream forum ... perhaps your friend also has a secret account here ? ;)

alan0338
09-07-2011, 12:16 PM
Lol I'm a girl dear. ^__^ a pretty green one if u may hence all the weird scary thpughts n doubts. Then again your feedback is very much still valid in the respect of location n class.

wah, very very unusual for a green apple to join Sbf :p

enjoy ur stay here ;)

wingsafeather
09-07-2011, 12:22 PM
Well I somehow ended on Sbf n read a thread about gin. Was a really good read so I registered to say how much I enjoyed it. Ended up reading up several others as well after that thread. Got me inspired to share and brush up on my penmanship. =p

bonkster
09-07-2011, 12:42 PM
On top of all the precautions advised, if u r still apprehensive, u can hire an ONS bodyguard. He will frisk the guy, clear the room and stand guard outside to make sure no one leaves or enter without your consent :p

desbear
09-07-2011, 12:46 PM
Hi sis ... my point of view

sometime when we guys want to fun(not too sure about gals) be it a ONS of FB or FL, before we engage into the act, we do have some worried about getting STD etc.... but most of the time its the small head rule over the big head and just tell ourself to go ahead and enjoy. of course when come to sex is with condom but than again you are still exposed to disease from frenching and oral as well dun we??? even for a sason cheongster, i believe that after so many years so cheoning there will still be a fear deep down in the heart.

all i can say is that all human do want some fun and enjoyment and of course we do made it a point to made it safe. but of course this fun and enjoyment sometime come with a PRICE maybe not from diseases but mental stuff like emotionally attcahed after sometime, emotion hurt?? etc etc....

SO if we want to come out to have fun, we have to bear the consequence. We have no one to blame other than oursleves. Who ask us to take the first step and enter the sin of lust .And if we have decided to take the plunge to come out and have fun and enjoy. Enjoy the moment and pleasure to the max.

anyway just my point of view

RealEstateGuy
09-07-2011, 12:58 PM
Well let me share with you guys my experience. I was on unit training in Taiwan and we were having our RnR. On the first night, all the 3rd sg went to a pub in Taipei (cant remember name as it was 6 years ago already. Anyway, 12 of us ordered 5 bottles of chivas and 1 JD with mixes. Not to say, all of us got pissed drunk and I went to the toilet for a piss when I got out, all my buddies fuking left without me :( Worst I cant remember the name of the motel I was staying. Called my buddies but no one picked up. So sat at the bar bang balls lor. After that met this Taiwanese women from Kaoshiong at the bar and brought me to her hotel she was staying. Cant remember much but in the morning I woke up, I found myself naked in a Regent hotel alone and she left me a note saying that she went to work already and feel free to order room service for breakfast lolz...and best thing I couldnt really recall how she looked like :(. Better than the shit motels SAF provided us and with proper running hot water for a change. SOng liaoz ons but immediately panic and started searching for a condom. Knn later raw get STD how. Well I found one in the dustbin and heave a sigh of relief. Freq went for checks after that and up till now still ok. That time really scared the shit out of me...what if there was no condom to be found??

Well bottom line is if you decide to go for a ONS make sure you bring protection with you. On how the guy will behave after that is always 50/50. After all, you only would have met him that night and within that short time frame, there is only a crtain limit on what you know about him. If you decide to play you must always be prepared to take the risk. Probable bringing pepper spray will be useful lolz. My friend who sleeps ard usually gets to know the guy a bit better (club a few more times together) b4 taking the plunge. Doesnt harm to be a bit more patient doesnt it. Oh and one more thing...getting dead drunk and wanting to fuck is asking for trouble...that guy can do alomost anything without your consent or knowledge...

These days getting a bit more dangerous, my younger bro was telling me that his good friend went to Zouk a year back and this really hot looking chick started to grind him. Mind you he is not a good looker but was so enticed by this babe that he brought her to the hotel next to Zouk to bang. My bro was commenting that something must be wrong cuz that kid all his life no gf and no gal found him attractive too. Never buy cd and do raw. Next morning woke up found the gal gone...and on the mirror with lipstick wrote ' I had so much fun last night...oh and btw...welcome to the AIDS club'. So a while later was confirmed with full blown AIDS and parents sent him overseas to live. And by god he was only 22 at that time.

Brother, how do you know the condom in the trash bin was used by you and not another pickup she did earlier?

Reagarding the Zouk hotel story, that is enough to discourage promiscuity I hope.

excloc
10-07-2011, 04:01 AM
ONS definitely has it's risks especially for girls. Having sex with someone unfamiliar is definitely very risky but that's what makes it exciting.

Go ONS fishing in groups of 3 with people of similar objectives so you can look out for each other.

wingsafeather
10-07-2011, 05:32 AM
conclusion in the end. i'll go try something else like bungee or basejumping instead...thanks for all the feedbacks! i dont think im the kind for ONS after all. the feedbacks provided killed all doubts i had =p

blohsg
10-07-2011, 08:47 AM
adrenalin rush :D it's always stepping out that's the difficult part.

After that ... it's free fall ! haha

wingsafeather
10-07-2011, 09:06 AM
I have a terrible fear of heights but I love the rush I get from the freefall of amusement rides. That sudden hollow feeling of pressure in the pit of your stomach and chill creeping up your toes.

blohsg
10-07-2011, 09:46 AM
You should get on a propeller plane and go through a couple of loop de loops and barrel rolls and roll over the top and stalls ... that is the best G-force / freefall you'll ever get.

4am'rs
10-07-2011, 11:08 AM
conclusion in the end. i'll go try something else like bungee or basejumping instead...thanks for all the feedbacks! i dont think im the kind for ONS after all. the feedbacks provided killed all doubts i had =p

Damn, I lost my ONS chance! :mad: Haha but anyway, go Bali for bungee, they have a good one with a nice sea view or even river water that you can touch when you reach almost at the bottom of the surface. :D

wingsafeather
10-07-2011, 11:21 AM
You should get on a propeller plane and go through a couple of loop de loops and barrel rolls and roll over the top and stalls ... that is the best G-force / freefall you'll ever get.

They have one in sunway called the sky flier (i think) Its prety much the same as huge loop de loops but the kick is when it stalls 180 upside down before freefalling again. it doesnt just go forwards...as momentum moves it like a pendulum it swings backwards as well and the feeling is pretty sickening. u feel the wind dragged out of you and your scream doesnt come out. i'd take freefall and barrel rolls anyday to this one. The cyclone, space shot and superman ride are pretty much it for me in malaysia. will be going universal studio next weekend to satisfy my next rush.

Damn, I lost my ONS chance! :mad: Haha but anyway, go Bali for bungee, they have a good one with a nice sea view or even river water that you can touch when you reach almost at the bottom of the surface. :D

im flattered dear but i doubt im your type. As for bungee, i've set my eyes on NZ actually coz its the safest and has the lowest rate of casualties. LOL =x cant stop my OCDs of being paranoid.

4am'rs
10-07-2011, 11:27 AM
im flattered dear but i doubt im your type. As for bungee, i've set my eyes on NZ actually coz its the safest and has the lowest rate of casualties. LOL =x cant stop my OCDs of being paranoid.

Gotta learn to let loose and stop worrying much. Life's too short, enjoy every bit of it. Don't let fear stops you from knowing more about the world. It is pretty satisfying too to overcome your fear. And btw you need to sleep you know. You have been posting since early morning in your other thread tsk tsk tsk. Sucha dedicated writer ;)

PS: yes, I follow your other story thread religiously..

wingsafeather
10-07-2011, 11:43 AM
im an insomniac...there are days when i dont sleep at all and go to work like a zombie. if im lucky i get to sleep it off when the sunrises. im a horrible morning person.

RealEstateGuy
10-07-2011, 11:52 AM
Sister what you really need is a safe reliable and private FB from the upper echelon of SG society. Even as a guy I'm not keen to recommend ONS to anyone.

xxFTOxx
10-07-2011, 01:41 PM
Brother, how do you know the condom in the trash bin was used by you and not another pickup she did earlier?

Reagarding the Zouk hotel story, that is enough to discourage promiscuity I hope.

Well they do clear the room every day wat so I'm gonna give it the benefit of the doubt. Anyway this happened so long ago already and when I went for a HIV blood test 2 years ago for my Aussie PR it was negative. Heng lah...but that incident taught me a good lesson to always have a cd on hand whenever I go clubbing and if I wanna have ONS...not to drink too much until cant remember what happened.

xxFTOxx
10-07-2011, 01:45 PM
xxFTOxx : Ouch ... my condolences ... donating a kidney is small gift considering the A-bomb you're receiving.

Well it was one of my younger brother's sec skool mate...pity. But that incident woke my bro up and he is now more careful in clubs. Good stuff seldom comes free i tell ya

blohsg
10-07-2011, 01:49 PM
4amrs : life is indeed very short and swift ...

hmmm she's coming over to Universal ... guess you could ask her out for an adrenalin rush on the rides perhaps ? hehe After hour rides would depend on whether you're her type ? hehe good luck :)

Wingsafeather : the rush is when your feet feels like the floor board's not there and your testicles (ovaries in your case) are almost stuck right at your throat. Then you're trying to orientate the sky and the green trees and ground and watching the propeller stop and bank left and then feeling relieve when it turns back on ... woooopie !

Did some initial training and on my first flight, I was given a "joy-ride" where the instructor basically did his best to see if you end up messing up your flight suit.

It was something to remember :)

Sunway lagooon you mean ? They have flights you can take for fun ?

blohsg
10-07-2011, 01:49 PM
xxFTOxx : sometimes the wake up calls come too late ... heh ...

wingsafeather
10-07-2011, 02:44 PM
Wingsafeather : the rush is when your feet feels like the floor board's not there and your testicles (ovaries in your case) are almost stuck right at your throat. Then you're trying to orientate the sky and the green trees and ground and watching the propeller stop and bank left and then feeling relieve when it turns back on ... woooopie !

Sunway lagooon you mean ? They have flights you can take for fun ?

yeah the feet thing. However mine was more of from the stomach. That sky flier thingy isn't a flight simulation but a pair or pendulum that swings in opposite directions to feed off each sides momentum. Think u can google for it. Quite sickening when it freefalls 360 backwards until it loses momentum like a pendulum. Only sat once n never again.

blohsg
10-07-2011, 02:52 PM
hmm ... that's nothing compared to 3000 ft off the ground :D

well ... probably bungee jumps would be as close to that ... never done it b4 but I can imagine the feeling of weightlessness and absolutely nothing to hold on to ...

wingsafeather
10-07-2011, 03:31 PM
I doubt altitude makes much difference since the only
difference of air preassure is settled sitting in a cockpit.
Yeah u get a nice view somewhat but it's more claustrophobic them fear of heights.
Think the g force plays a larger role =p
Yeah I agree the bungee things scarier coz u have nothing whatsoever to hold on to. Ur practically hanging by a rope so to speak XD sry couldn't resist the pun.