PDA

View Full Version : All Boys Class

tigerwoody74
08-07-2011, 07:14 AM
Ever since I was posted to my secondary school I was attached to a “all boy class”, the exposure to the opposite sex was practically non existence. Being the only non Chinese boy in the class did not make things any better. My first hand experience of “gangsterhood” during the first week of school was so real that I went back home crying in my room. Looking back now I am thankful for those experiences which help me develop my hokkien vocabulary which help me fit in during my NS days.

My Secondary school was located next to the MRT station. It was consider big back in the 80’s which has it’s own tennis court, technical block, air rifle club, a track and field track that is used by the public. During the first two years in school nothing really happen. Once a while I do get catcalls from a group of gals that I hardly know. I ignored them thinking that these gals are better to be left alone. I was more committed to my comic’s collection and was often found at Serene Centre comics shop off Farrer Road after school.

Things took a turn when I was Secondary 3. I chose the technical stream and found myself back to all boys class again! However the class comprises a different group of students. 30% of the students came from other class. This time there was of a good mix malay and Indian students. I could still recall the form teacher step into the class and I could hear the disappointments of my classmate. One cheeky boy breathe “Si lao, lao auntie”. The teacher was not amused with that statement. She punished us by making us to stand and sit without any form of noise from the dragging of chairs. She was finally satisfied with our near perfection stance and allowed us to sit. She then let out a soft sigh “peace”. Next on her agenda was to elect the class monitor. She asked the class in general do we have anyone in mind. My name was on the chalkboard and I realized that those who voted were with me during the Sec 1 and 2 period. So under the ‘bo Bian” act I was elected as the class monitor together with another good friend of my. The form teacher asked me to step out and collect the badge. I went forward to collect it and she gave her stamp of approval and echoed the word “nice”. I thought I heard wrongly and just brushed it aside.

LeMans
08-07-2011, 11:55 AM
Bro TS, I guess u from Tanglin Sec or New Town Sec?? Coz that is the only school with track-field used by public (till today) and then air-rifle range plus tennis court.... Plus a MRT beside it... obviously is Commonwealth with Serene Centre by taking bus 93 or 186.... haha....

tigerwoody74
08-07-2011, 12:33 PM
whoa ... U part time PI Arh?

I Nothing to during this week ICT so typing away on my laptop.

Will post more once I reach home.

LeMans
08-07-2011, 01:51 PM
whoa ... U part time PI Arh?

I Nothing to during this week ICT so typing away on my laptop.

Will post more once I reach home.

No bro... No part-time PI lahz... haha... So coincidentally, I live ard that area when I was a kid... so gotta know that area well... Keep up your post asap.... Look forward to your story:)

Southernstar
08-07-2011, 03:08 PM
TS confirm u from NTSS . There are also two block of canteen namely block A block B

bigbirdbird
08-07-2011, 03:28 PM
Chop place here liao :D

tigerwoody74
08-07-2011, 03:59 PM
My interest in the comics started to change very soon and I was moving on to other “interest”. It was also the start of us as boys donning the long pants and carrying the “T stick” as our tradesman tool as technical students. My voice started to crack. My physical body started experiencing pains and I would get cramps often. Without internet connection back at those days, my firsthand knowledge of the bird and the bees happens to be a playboy magazine which was pass around during the technical period among my classmate.

As the class monitor I was on the ball and confiscated the magazine. The group shouted in protest and say in hokkien: “you go be a priest lah”. This caught the attention of the technical teacher and he was marching towards me. “What is going on here? “he barked. I say nothing. He snatched the magazine from my hand. He took a glance at the cover and stormed away with it without saying a thing. My heart was pumping like mad. I was worry that he would hand it over to the discipline master. My discipline master was a tennis coach and you certainly do not want to be in his bad books. thinking of him striking the cane like the stroke of the tennis racket just sent shivers down my spine. I focus back on completing my technical project and soon the recess bell rang.

Southernstar
08-07-2011, 08:11 PM
My interest in the comics started to change very soon and I was moving on to other “interest”. It was also the start of us as boys donning the long pants and carrying the “T stick” as our tradesman tool as technical students. My voice started to crack. My physical body started experiencing pains and I would get cramps often. Without internet connection back at those days, my firsthand knowledge of the bird and the bees happens to be a playboy magazine which was pass around during the technical period among my classmate.

As the class monitor I was on the ball and confiscated the magazine. The group shouted in protest and say in hokkien: “you go be a priest lah”. This caught the attention of the technical teacher and he was marching towards me. “What is going on here? “he barked. I say nothing. He snatched the magazine from my hand. He took a glance at the cover and stormed away with it without saying a thing. My heart was pumping like mad. I was worry that he would hand it over to the discipline master. My discipline master was a tennis coach and you certainly do not want to be in his bad books. thinking of him striking the cane like the stroke of the tennis racket just sent shivers down my spine. I focus back on completing my technical project and soon the recess bell rang.

Your discipline master must be Tan Pxh Sxxg,correct me if i'm wrong.

owl888
09-07-2011, 01:53 AM
Last time we used to swap blue tape, playboy, penthouse.....damn fun :D

gasdude
09-07-2011, 03:14 AM
Aaaaahhhh.....the 80s......
Nice story bro...
Although i not from ur school.....
but the experiences r smiliar...
blue tapes....school fights....
chio bu teachers....
chio bu students from commerse classess...
aahhhhhhh...good times....:D:cool:

deathrocks
09-07-2011, 08:46 AM
Aaaaahhhh.....the 80s......
Nice story bro...
Although i not from ur school.....
but the experiences r smiliar...
blue tapes....school fights....
chio bu teachers....
chio bu students from commerse classess...
aahhhhhhh...good times....:D:cool:

bloody hell.. i was from an all boys SCHOOL. :mad: no experience at all.

desbear
09-07-2011, 12:30 PM
haha those were the days .... from an all boys class as well (techincal) ... still remember the days where we swop blue tape and fliping thru playboy and penthouse... but that time our most popular circulated mag was 龙虎豹 (if i get it correct) from hong kong ... looking at asian beauties and asian sex stories

There was was prank incident that we did on one of the teacher(a lao auntie) as we were from techincal class, it happen to have some reflective metal like can be act as a mirror, as we all gather around the teacher to look at her demonstration some work, one guy take out a piece of that mirror metal and put it on top of his shoe with one end of the mental inserted into the shoelace for support . Next he place the leg under the teacher skirt for a upskirt... colour of the panty of course was share among the class ....

golding
09-07-2011, 12:44 PM
Cool story . Please cont. :)

Steventan
09-07-2011, 12:52 PM
Bro Tigerwoody74,
Lobang pichar (hole broken), but hey it's a good story so far, pls carry on... U've my support

Yardstick
11-07-2011, 01:43 AM
80s and early 90s were the times of blue tapes for almost all schoolboys.

Gathering at friends' place after school to "study". Rushing to stop the VCR after hearing someone at the door. Damn that stupid flyer distributor. LOL...

Peeking at a friend's older sister who wore sexy clothes...

At school, we had female classmates, the daring ones of coz, who will change in the classroom for PE lessons after asking the guys to go out. Peeping at them was always great fun too.

Man, those were the crazy days.

yellowwolf
11-07-2011, 05:52 PM
I also miss the good old days in school too. :(

simifly
11-07-2011, 08:58 PM
Your discipline master must be Tan Pxh Sxxg,correct me if i'm wrong.

Tink we are e same era, still remember he teach tennis so always wear shorts & walk like big lam pa.

tigerwoody74
13-07-2011, 02:24 PM
I ate hungrily and was just enjoy the casual chat with my fellow class mates. I saw my form teacher having her break at the teacher’s table. She stood up and walk towards me. “Have the class ready we are going to watch a video in the AVA room” she commanded. “You come with me now” Die I could sense that trouble is near; very likely she got the wind of it.

I quicken my steps as I follow her to the teachers’ lounge. “Take these books to the AVA room and I will meet you in the AVA room.” I glance at the wall clock at the lounge. Telling myself there are ten minutes before the bell rings. Carrying the books with one arm, I knocked at the door. The whole room was in darkness while the cool aircon air hit my face as I pop my head in to check. Suddenly the OHP light flashed against the white screen. My eyes took a while to adjust as I heard “Yeah come in” “Put the books on the table” I walked over and placed the books on the table. While placing the book on the table, I saw the playboy magazine on the table. Oh no I say. I act cool and say ‘teacher done, I go to class and get the rest here” “No you are not going anyway”…. the way the statement was phrased was just weird? She walked over the table and sit on the chair. I try to excuse myself telling her is too dark while I try to switch on the lights. “Don’t move”… and silence just fill the room with the OPH projector motor humming in the back ground.

My form teacher sat on the chair and held the magazine in the hand and asked “is this yours” I keep still and look down on the floor. “Smack” the magazine hit my forearm! “Look at me when I am talking to you… you don’t think I am prettier than these woman?” I look at her and gave her the puzzled look. She placed the magazine on the table and started to flip it. My eyes glue to every page as she flip it cover to cover. Slowly but surely I felt a lump of hardness inside my skin tight tailor “pipe” pants. I was so sure that my underwear was about to slip open. Even with the poor light condition, I was worried my teacher would notice “the lump” inside my pants. I placed both my hand in front using them to cover my shame. She was so engrossed with the magazine I though she will not notice my stealth movement. “Why? … cannot tahan is it?” Her left hand began to withdraw from the magazine as she placed it between her legs. I was stunned and though she got bad itchy down under and needed adjustment. I was totally embarrassed and pretend to look elsewhere. But I stole many glances to see what she was up to. Keeping track of the progression, I used my corner eye to steal as many photographic images so as to store them up in my hungry mind. Her long skirt started to move up higher and higher. I saw her fair long legs as she started to part her legs wider. “Ringggggggggggg…… the recess bell sounded. I glance at my teacher. Suddenly she throws the magazine across the class, “Take it back… go get the rest here”. “Yes teacher” … as I dashed across to get magzine and stuff inside my shirt. I run back to class and told the assistance monitor to get the class ready and head down to AVA room. I then dashed to the boy’s toilet and went straight to the cubical and latched the door. I flip the magazine from page to page. I stopped at a page and saw a blonde gal on that page. She was in a classroom setting, sitting on a chair and her legs were wide apart exposing her nest while bearing her top. Oh mind ! … My form teacher was copying her stance I thought to myself. I hide the magazine at the back of the water tank and ran back to the AVA.

kanninabeh
13-07-2011, 04:04 PM
kanninabeh also from all-guys paikia sch haha...:D

gasdude
14-07-2011, 03:30 AM
WOW!!!!!
Bro u got the Horny Teacher......
u lucky basterd!!!!
I only kanna the dress nice nice but act Virgin types....:cool:
:D

loll88
31-07-2011, 01:02 AM
whats next fucking ur teacher and i guess ur teacher like u? haha..just a guess :x