PDA

View Full Version : Lor 8 H66G

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

madsam
11-06-2015, 06:36 AM
Bro, sorry i have never been to any of the houses before. What do i look out for to prevent myself from entering wrong house like Lor8H66A? Is there a signage that thats h66? Thanks bro!

Yes. The house number will be right in front of the shop. You can't miss it. Just look out for 66A, 66E, 66G on that row.

Superooney
12-06-2015, 10:49 AM
Was intro by my bros that this house was not bad. Which is the best girls in this house right now? Any regular bro here care to share?

Aufdemar
23-06-2015, 03:04 PM
L8H66G G4

Belated FR, had her late last week. Original target was G8 but she was on code red, saw G4 available, had been wanting to try her so mai tu liao.

Looks: 6.5/10 somehow closeup she's doesn't look that great.
Body: 7/10 slim tight body with nice A cuppers
Bath: SOP
Catbath: 8/10 One of the more thorough ones
BBBJ: 9/10 long and hard. Almost came there and then
FJ: 8.5/10 Cowgirl, doggy and missionary with frenching in between :)
Service: Friendly demeanour throughout, allowed full access to her body + frenching

RTM: Yes if my 1st choice G8 not available.

Mlvn
26-06-2015, 03:12 PM
Hi!

Any bros care to tell me more about the blonde hair girl that tall are talking about and what's her number? Thanks!!!

francesco
26-06-2015, 07:48 PM
Hi!

Any bros care to tell me more about the blonde hair girl that tall are talking about and what's her number? Thanks!!!

g9?

tall (165 n above), last time blonde now no more blonde (which i think suit her better)

fhakyew
02-07-2015, 12:33 PM
Hi Bro, so for G4, if want to backdoor its 2 sessions...does that mean 2 shots also?

L8H66G G4

Belated FR, had her late last week. Original target was G8 but she was on code red, saw G4 available, had been wanting to try her so mai tu liao.

Looks: 6.5/10 somehow closeup she's doesn't look that great.
Body: 7/10 slim tight body with nice A cuppers
Bath: SOP
Catbath: 8/10 One of the more thorough ones
BBBJ: 9/10 long and hard. Almost came there and then
FJ: 8.5/10 Cowgirl, doggy and missionary with frenching in between :)
Service: Friendly demeanour throughout, allowed full access to her body + frenching

RTM: Yes if my 1st choice G8 not available.

francesco
25-07-2015, 01:10 PM
couldn't find a more detailed fr, so here are my ratings:

g9
look = black hair now, very long, with teeth braces, yea ok
body = tall (170), b-small c, trimmed, stretch mark on tummy (milf), body not tight, tattoo below neck, quite fair (i think)
catbath = boring
blow = long, skillfully done
fj = i let her service me (cowgirl) til i cum, yea ok
attitude = yea ok, not really chat-able stil frenly tho
language = reasonable English, a little mandarin, I mixed with thai
others = depending on chemistry
damage = 2x50
verdict = kiv

my intel said she gone home d (yesterday?)

ffun161
25-07-2015, 01:44 PM
my intel said she gone home d (yesterday?)

Yes, tall G9 left already.

galaxyass
27-07-2015, 06:21 AM
Tried G9 once, she is a bike lover.... wanted to rtf her but she has departed....

fhakyew
10-10-2015, 10:20 AM
Bros

What happened to this thread? Seems like dead

cassano10
10-10-2015, 12:51 PM
G4 Pui go back Liao?

bonkning
10-10-2015, 03:17 PM
not yet .. saw her ytd. think she has until next year.
she in ur boinking list meh ?

cassano10
10-10-2015, 03:56 PM
not yet .. saw her ytd. think she has until next year.
she in ur boinking list meh ?

Last up her 1yr ago.

very good svc. Just that I dun like her tongue studs as its hindering frenching n also decreasing pleasure derived from bbbj.

Master123
14-10-2015, 12:53 AM
G4 Pui service still goood?

francesco
23-10-2015, 11:33 PM
quite free recently, so dropped by this house to see look,
asked for g4, she was available...hoseh on lah (always couldn't get her):

overall good, somewhat like kiki from devil house

4 more months to go unfortunately, so enjoy while it lasts...

chris8080
13-11-2015, 04:27 PM
Always go for G9, but she went back alrdy..... any one can intro any other wild girl in this house? Thanks a lot :)

Banana86man
16-11-2015, 12:10 AM
Hi guys, how is (G4) services? Tried to get her this few days but she since like many customers. Heard she no wear cap BJ....

Banana86man
16-11-2015, 12:12 AM
Hi guys, how is G4 services? Tried to get her but seems like she had many customers... Heard she BJ no cap on...

Banana86man
16-11-2015, 12:49 AM
quite free recently, so dropped by this house to see look,
asked for g4, she was available...hoseh on lah (always couldn't get her):

overall good, somewhat like kiki from devil house

4 more months to go unfortunately, so enjoy while it lasts...

Yes. Enjoy while it lasts... She gave me FJ no cap on... Finger licking good

cassano10
16-11-2015, 09:45 AM
Yes. Enjoy while it lasts... She gave me FJ no cap on... Finger licking good

1212am u ask if Pui gives bj no cap.

Less than 40 min later u claim that she gave u fj no cap on.

Don't spoil ppl rice bowl la.

Banana86man
16-11-2015, 03:10 PM
1212am u ask if Pui gives bj no cap.

Less than 40 min later u claim that she gave u fj no cap on.

Don't spoil ppl rice bowl la.

She going back soon already and her rice bowl where got so easy to spoil. She had many customers n you are one of her regular. Anyway, no offends Enjoy her togather. No cap on togather... ;):)

fhakyew
16-11-2015, 03:56 PM
She going back soon already and her rice bowl where got so easy to spoil. She had many customers n you are one of her regular. Anyway, no offends Enjoy her togather. No cap on togather... ;):)

Banana86man you know exactly when she going back?

cassano10
16-11-2015, 04:03 PM

I'm not her regular. Only tried her once 1yr ago as I don't like tongue studs.
Nevertheless, she is someone who's very hardworking and provide good service.

Banana86man
16-11-2015, 06:07 PM
Banana86man you know exactly when she going back?

Should be next year end Feb. You can ask her urself exactly

Banana86man
16-11-2015, 07:12 PM
I'm not her regular. Only tried her once 1yr ago as I don't like tongue studs.
Nevertheless, she is someone who's very hardworking and provide good service.

Sorry. She Too many customers alr... Tot u same me her regular :D

fhakyew
23-11-2015, 09:42 PM
disapponted with g4 man...bj 2 mins say my cock big then fj moaning damn fake. pui really PUI..but maybe cos i aneh hahaahaha:D

Banana86man
25-11-2015, 01:49 PM
disapponted with g4 man...bj 2 mins say my cock big then fj moaning damn fake. pui really PUI..but maybe cos i aneh hahaahaha:D

Haha haha. She everyday so many customers and her pussy is loose n big, u think she still will feel horny n real moaning for u? Hahahahaha.... Satisfy our needs can already, don't expect too much

cassano10
25-11-2015, 02:05 PM

No Indians will call themselves aneh.

Why u wanna impersonate a aneh?

winphenom
25-11-2015, 08:39 PM
Sorry for saying this bro...but why indians won't call themselves aneh? Its a perfectly legal and respectable word to them which means 'brother' when translated.

cassano10
25-11-2015, 08:59 PM
Sorry for saying this bro...but why indians won't call themselves aneh? Its a perfectly legal and respectable word to them which means 'brother' when translated.

Ah neh is for short. since your language so power, why don't you tell us what does the full term "ah Pu neh neh" means? Lol

Btw do u see prcs calling themselves "ah tiongs"?

fhakyew
25-11-2015, 10:48 PM
Ah neh is for short. since your language so power, why don't you tell us what does the full term "ah Pu neh neh" means? Lol

Btw do u see prcs calling themselves "ah tiongs"?

Bananaman - yes true, just shiok myself but she should at least do a good bj lah :D

Other bros, I don't get offended with 'an neh' whic you are correct means brother; big brother in fact cos thambi is little brother, just like kay leng kia means Indian in Hokkien. What makes it not nice is when someone says 'ah pu neh neh' which is totally wrong. Just like 'bhai' for Sikhs means brother, but some people go 'baiyeeeeeee'. same same but diff but we are all sons of SG and chiongsters so doesn't matter as long as we stay respectful:D:D:D.

Ah tiongs btw are another breed...not like my hokkien, hainanese, cantonese, teo chew and khek bros

winphenom
26-11-2015, 01:09 AM
Thanks fhakyew for the clarification and hope this makes cassano happy.
You are very right to say we are all here to share and make chionging and enjoyable experience. No need for such hard language especially when people are telling you a fact. At least go find out the meaning before speaking in such harsh tone. Thank you.

tiikokia
26-11-2015, 09:38 AM
Lol. This is the first time I hear aneh call himself "a nehh".

Banana86man
26-11-2015, 12:16 PM
Lol... This lor 8 H66G topic become talking about topic of ah neh.... Lol... Salute your... No offence, suggest your meet up la-kopi and discuss about this ah neh topic.... Lol

fhakyew
26-11-2015, 05:35 PM
Lol... This lor 8 H66G topic become talking about topic of ah neh.... Lol... Salute your... No offence, suggest your meet up la-kopi and discuss about this ah neh topic.... Lol

Bros...I grew up in a Chinese neighborhood and until now most of my friends are Chinese even my best friend. I speak Tolkien better than Tamil and btw I'm 46 years old.Anyway I always say..if we can't laugh at our self how can we laugh at other people. Baiyee..mama, health, cheers jokes are part of our culture.

Happy to meet for kopi session and share my deep knowledge about aneh-ology. And about being offended about harsh words here..I have no timeto to be. Old already and want to reserve energy for chionging :D

Banana86man
26-11-2015, 10:39 PM
Bros...I grew up in a Chinese neighborhood and until now most of my friends are Chinese even my best friend. I speak Tolkien better than Tamil and btw I'm 46 years old.Anyway I always say..if we can't laugh at our self how can we laugh at other people. Baiyee..mama, health, cheers jokes are part of our culture.

Happy to meet for kopi session and share my deep knowledge about aneh-ology. And about being offended about harsh words here..I have no timeto to be. Old already and want to reserve energy for chionging :D
Sorry no need meet for kopi. I not interested at your ah neh topic... Lol.. Anyway... 46 years old already. Old already... Hahahahaha.... Still chiong for young ladies... Salute you... Lol.... No offence, those ladies can become your daughter already Bro...

fhakyew
27-11-2015, 09:16 AM
Sorry no need meet for kopi. I not interested at your ah neh topic... Lol.. Anyway... 46 years old already. Old already... Hahahahaha.... Still chiong for young ladies... Salute you... Lol.... No offence, those ladies can become your daughter already Bro...

Bananaman, You like to contradict yourself as other bros here can see. I can meet the other for kopi and definitely will be talking about WLs

Banana86man
27-11-2015, 10:25 AM
Bananaman, You like to contradict yourself as other bros here can see. I can meet the other for kopi and definitely will be talking about WLs

Understood. Anyway 66G got any other good services ladies? Beside G4(pui). She too many customers ride her already, services drop a lot till to ORD mood... Pussy already loose and big... Her FJ feeling same I masterbate myself... Hahahahaha

winphenom
27-11-2015, 12:24 PM
Its sad to see this forum getting many immatured and snobbish members who cannot stand being rectified for their errors. If you can't stand being taught right things, then you don't deserve your age. Just because you have the ability to zap people doesn't make you better. Face up to your error like a man instead of doing coward acts. No wonder more members are getting disillusioned with the forum. Cannot even speak honest truths around without offending cowards and snobs.

fhakyew
27-11-2015, 12:33 PM
Its sad to see this forum getting many immatured and snobbish members who cannot stand being rectified for their errors. If you can't stand being taught right things, then you don't deserve your age. Just because you have the ability to zap people doesn't make you better. Face up to your error like a man instead of doing coward acts. No wonder more members are getting disillusioned with the forum. Cannot even speak honest truths around without offending cowards and snobs.

Who you referring to bro euphemism?

fhakyew
27-11-2015, 12:34 PM
Who you referring to bro euphemism?

Err i mean winphenom

winphenom
27-11-2015, 08:40 PM
Its ok bro fhakyew. No need to mention names and be low class like them. He is still happily zapping thinking that it bothers us. These points must mean a lot to him but it is useless to us. Cannot change for money or gold. That pathetic man needs to see a doctor and get his brains examined. Low down moron who thinks highly of himself. Didn't even say anything rudely to him in the first place but he just has an uneven heart.

fhakyew
27-11-2015, 11:51 PM
Its ok bro fhakyew. No need to mention names and be low class like them. He is still happily zapping thinking that it bothers us. These points must mean a lot to him but it is useless to us. Cannot change for money or gold. That pathetic man needs to see a doctor and get his brains examined. Low down moron who thinks highly of himself. Didn't even say anything rudely to him in the first place but he just has an uneven heart.

Bro Winphenom

Just don't even bother commenting.

winphenom
28-11-2015, 12:35 AM
Commenting just to make him zap more...hoping to reach a thousand points. Brainless pathetic moron who doesn't have a life out there.

winphenom
28-11-2015, 12:36 AM
Thanks for the comforting words though

winphenom
28-11-2015, 12:45 AM
And dear moderators,

Why is it so unfair to us innocent members who did not antagonize or insult fellow members but still get zapped by them? You could see from the earlier posts that i was very polite in saying that 'aneh' is a very respectable and legal word without a slightest bit of rudeness and still get zapped for it.
Its about time moderators be judges and restore some dignity to this forum by punishing those snobs and irresponsible childish brains so that they do not act like big hooligans bullying others. Hope some fairness be given to innocent members by restoring their points and penalising these llawlessbullies.

Thank you

fhakyew
28-11-2015, 10:39 AM
Commenting just to make him zap more...hoping to reach a thousand points. Brainless pathetic moron who doesn't have a life out there.

Report to the admins here la...they will take care of him, but he will just register another nick and come back with stupidity:D

winphenom
28-11-2015, 08:47 PM
Thats true bro. Thanks for the advice and comforting words. Hope the forum don't see so many of such people. We are here to share and learn. I would be very happy if someone teaches me new things instead of being haughty and conceited.

winphenom
29-11-2015, 12:51 AM
Thanks to Boss for taking a look at my case. Very much appreciated and i hope that members who are wrongly bullied should bring forth their case like what bro fhakyew suggested and done by me. It restores dignity and credibility to this forum and makes forth a better place to share and care. Thanks again Boss

fhakyew
29-11-2015, 01:37 AM
Thanks to Boss for taking a look at my case. Very much appreciated and i hope that members who are wrongly bullied should bring forth their case like what bro fhakyew suggested and done by me. It restores dignity and credibility to this forum and makes forth a better place to share and care. Thanks again Boss

Good one winphenom...never argue with idiots, they beat you with exxperience:D

winphenom
29-11-2015, 03:50 PM
Thanks fhakyew. Cheers

winphenom
29-11-2015, 04:00 PM
Thanks very much too to Boss and fellow bro for adding up my points. Forgive me for not understanding how to go about seeing who added me as i don't even know how zapping is done. Thanks very much again and happy sharing and caring. Cheers

fhakyew
29-11-2015, 11:08 PM
Thanks very much too to Boss and fellow bro for adding up my points. Forgive me for not understanding how to go about seeing who added me as i don't even know how zapping is done. Thanks very much again and happy sharing and caring. Cheers

Ok now to get back to FRs and WLs :D

winphenom
30-11-2015, 12:42 AM
Thanks very much to another bro for adding my points. Appreciate greatly and happy sharing and caring. Cheers.

winphenom
30-11-2015, 12:26 PM
Thanks very much to another bro for giving me some points. Much appreciated and peace to all. Thanks for the caring and sharing of all good bros to make this forum a better place. Cheers

winphenom
01-12-2015, 01:03 PM
Thank you very much bro for upping my points. Heartfelt thanks and appreciation for the very kind gesture. Cheers and happy days to all.

fhakyew
01-12-2015, 03:24 PM
Thank you very much bro for upping my points. Heartfelt thanks and appreciation for the very kind gesture. Cheers and happy days to all.

No problem laaaaaa..fwah lau! My points up to 50???!! Thanks Brudders

winphenom
02-12-2015, 12:27 AM
Yes..thanks very much bros for upping my points. Quite speechless at the kind gestures. Great community spirit and lets share and care together more. Cheers

Beckham07
02-12-2015, 11:08 AM
Yes..thanks very much bros for upping my points. Quite speechless at the kind gestures. Great community spirit and lets share and care together more. Cheers

Ppl wanna see fr on 66G and NOT about you posting DAILY irritating unrelated stuffs. See your post damn chiong and dulan!

Your posts are all about you being a crybaby after being zapped.

Wanna tcss and beg for points please take your posts elsewhere.

I tried g9 btw. Pretty face with make up.

1st visit got French, rtf got bbbj. Slight belly. Cup B fair body.
Not gg to rtf cos feel her body not smooth enough.(I got high expectation on smooth skin)

Saw 38 quite pretty too. Any bro tried 38?

winphenom
02-12-2015, 11:42 AM
Sorry if it sounds bad and chion hei like you said but its basic courtesy to thank people. And i am no beggar for points because i do not hanker over stuffs associated with points here. I am sorry if if irritates you and my apologies. Thank you and hope to see people share their experiences also.

XiaoHoUzi83
02-12-2015, 05:38 PM
And dear moderators,

Why is it so unfair to us innocent members who did not antagonize or insult fellow members but still get zapped by them? You could see from the earlier posts that i was very polite in saying that 'aneh' is a very respectable and legal word without a slightest bit of rudeness and still get zapped for it.
Its about time moderators be judges and restore some dignity to this forum by punishing those snobs and irresponsible childish brains so that they do not act like big hooligans bullying others. Hope some fairness be given to innocent members by restoring their points and penalising these llawlessbullies.

Thank you

ah neh can call themselves ah neh...just like n****** calls themselves n******
so unless u r an aneh.. it is a bit rude dey

winphenom
02-12-2015, 06:40 PM
I understand where you are getting at xiaohozi83 but the actual contention was whether indians will call themselves ah neh and from my knowledge, its a legal and respectable word in the community. Even TCS show Tanglin has the indian sister calling her brother aneh. If you read the initial posts you will understand why i gave my fair comments.
Anyway, i have regretted saying anything fairly in this forum. So lets just let it rest and forget the whole incident.
Prefer to see good and honest field reports for the benefit of every bro in this forum instead of wasting bandwidth. Points are of no importance to me and neither do i need to be upset. Just that negative points means having to go thorough moderators before commenting.
End of story and wish everyone well.

Mthrfckr
11-01-2016, 12:58 AM
Besides g4, any other good ones from this house recently. G4 going back soon so need to look for alternatives... thanks.

Master123
12-01-2016, 02:38 AM
Any other FRs on girls and not on zapping issue here? Lolss
When is G4 goin back

francesco
12-01-2016, 11:19 AM
Any other FRs on girls and not on zapping issue here? Lolss
When is G4 goin back

should b feb, so faster...

Mthrfckr
12-01-2016, 05:04 PM
Ya, last she told me was mid Feb, but to be confirmed.
If no other FRs, who in this house, besides g4, does bbbj and more :)

Banana86man
13-01-2016, 10:08 AM
G4 ORD mood already. Customers getting lesser. She already lazy to provide good services.. But before she go back, will visit her one last time to ram her n her no condom BJ.

GINNYTITTY
20-01-2016, 11:10 PM
any bros tried G38? Any FR on her?

halogen019
22-01-2016, 11:49 AM
Quick FR on G2 aka Nut

Looks: 9/10 really super kawaii narak! She has very mesmerizing eyes
Body: 8/10 womanly curves her butts are big and delicious
Boobs: 7/10 natural B cup
Foreplay: 7/10 standard
BJ: 7/10 standard
FJ: 8/10 very responsive lots of moaning
Attitude: 8/10 accommodating to requests
GFE: 9/10 a lot of frenching. I think she is a smoker.

Overall a very positive. She is just 5 months old here.

Cyberspace Nerd
22-01-2016, 09:03 PM
Quick FR on G2 aka Nut

Looks: 9/10 really super kawaii narak! She has very mesmerizing eyes
Body: 8/10 womanly curves her butts are big and delicious
Boobs: 7/10 natural B cup
Foreplay: 7/10 standard
BJ: 7/10 standard
FJ: 8/10 very responsive lots of moaning
Attitude: 8/10 accommodating to requests
GFE: 9/10 a lot of frenching. I think she is a smoker.

Overall a very positive. She is just 5 months old here.

Is her boobs bigger than G4 ???
G4 butt also very big :rolleyes:

Banana86man
22-01-2016, 09:55 PM

Lol. Is G4 boobs big? U mean nipples big is it? Yes, butt big but not her boobs... Don't anyhow mislead peoples ;)

halogen019
24-01-2016, 06:06 PM

I am not sure about G4. Don't frequent geylang brothels.

I know G3 has the biggest natural boobs in this house but her looks totally CMI.

The OKT told me all the girls in his house have natural boobs. Not sure true or not.

Cyberspace Nerd
25-01-2016, 12:32 AM
I am not sure about G4. Don't frequent geylang brothels.

I know G3 has the biggest natural boobs in this house but her looks totally CMI.

The OKT told me all the girls in his house have natural boobs. Not sure true or not.

G4 boobs very small lah....nice things about her is her butt :D

Banana86man
25-01-2016, 12:35 PM
G4 boobs very small lah....nice things about her is her butt :D

Ya. Nice butt for Backdoor... One thing no good is after on light, many stretch marks can be seen on her butt.. 555+:p left few more weeks only.. Get a piece of her before she go back :D

Mthrfckr
28-01-2016, 03:42 AM
Stretch marks... Maybe she give birth before?

Banana86man
29-01-2016, 06:49 PM
Stretch marks... Maybe she give birth before?
Don't you notice her room had her family photo.... Hahaha

tsuna7
26-02-2016, 02:07 PM
No 4 goes back any new gems to intro? :D

Master123
26-02-2016, 02:16 PM
Go back already?

madsam
27-02-2016, 02:34 AM
Go back already?

Confirm go back already!

GINNYTITTY
27-02-2016, 07:52 AM
Can bros to this house advise who are the good service WLs and the Chio ones we can try? Thanks!

tsuna7
27-02-2016, 10:00 AM
the other day was there no 4 go back already..
OKT recommend me G2 so i took the offer!

i tried G2

Name: Nut
Looks: 7/10(SYT chio )
boobs :natural B
CBJ: good suction lots of slurping sound. balls licking as well
FJ: 8 tight, accommodating and she moan loud
RTF: yes but i wanna try other girls
GFE: 7

G9 looks good maybe can try

Banana86man
27-02-2016, 05:38 PM
Go back already?

Yes. Left 66G on 19th. Go back Thai on 21th.ORD alr.

francesco
27-02-2016, 06:01 PM
Yes. Left 66G on 19th. Go back Thai on 21th.ORD alr.

she asked u massaged her b4 she went home; u got go anot?

Banana86man
27-02-2016, 07:02 PM
she asked u massaged her b4 she went home; u got go anot?

What you talking? I pay money n I massage her? U OK anot? Lol

Mthrfckr
01-03-2016, 04:36 PM
I will missthe good service from g4.

bonkning
13-03-2016, 03:50 PM
took g78 .. tan tall typical thai look... height at least 165
looks .. 7
bod .. 9
service .. good
attitude .. quite accomodating, quiet but friendly.
others .. solid skillful massage
rtf .. :D

Cyberspace Nerd
14-03-2016, 02:06 AM
looks .. 7
bod .. 9
service .. good

Bod 9 ??? that got me interested :p

can give more detailed description ?

bonkning
14-03-2016, 09:03 AM
Bod 9 ??? that got me interested :p
can give more detailed description ?
mai dai .. :D
dun worry na .. if i giv nine u cant b too disappointed na .. otherwise ask all ur frens zapp me :(
but warn u first horr .. no hav ur favourite bbbj ah. strictly must wear raincoat.

greensgood
17-03-2016, 02:40 PM
Hey guys, i'm new here, here's my first FR :).

L8H66G G9.

Name: Not sure
Face: 8/10 Nice big eyes, pretty SYT

Tits: 9/10 Nice big boobs, at least a C Cup. Definitely natural.

Catbath: Fucking crap. She gave me a quick rubdown and then stayed in there for more than 5 minutes even though she said she's already showered! (Really killed the mood waiting for her on the bed for such a long time)

BJ: 3/10 No BBBJ, and couldn't feel shit. Weak as hell.

FJ: 5/10 Rode me for a bit before i fucked her missionary. Took awhile for me to come and i don't think i would have been able to if she didn't have nice tits. Pussy was pretty loose.

GFE: 1/10. She seemed really enthusiastic and nice when i walked inside, but once we got into the room she totally changed. Was unresponsive to questions and didn't seem like she wanted to be there.

RTF: Absolutely not. She's pretty and has nice tits but i believe that service is the most important factor. Bros who like big tit SYT's could still give her a shot though. :)

Thanks guys. This is my first FR. :)

greensgood
17-03-2016, 03:03 PM
I can verify this review for G78. Really nice natural tits with NO SAG whatsoever. Some of the best tits i've seen in Geylang imho. (Yes they are that good) She also gives a solid massage at the end. Her only drawback in my opinion is that she's kinda shy/quiet. Great girl, pretty too.

ObiMikel
17-03-2016, 03:37 PM
looks .. 7
bod .. 9
service .. good

Thanks bro. =) Just wondering does she offer Bbbj?? =D

bonkning
17-03-2016, 05:34 PM

but warn u first horr .. no hav ur favourite bbbj ah. strictly must wear raincoat.
bo la bo la .. i say oraedi lol .. strictly must raincoat :o
or u can try g9 .. she service oso gud but body not as gud as 78:o

ObiMikel
17-03-2016, 06:51 PM
Sorry, I think I missed out that part. But thanks!! =DD Will go down and look see look see. :D:D

peter69on
17-03-2016, 09:53 PM
Hey guys, i'm new here, here's my first FR :).

L8H66G G9.

Name: Not sure
Face: 8/10 Nice big eyes, pretty SYT

Tits: 9/10 Nice big boobs, at least a C Cup. Definitely natural.

Catbath: Fucking crap. She gave me a quick rubdown and then stayed in there for more than 5 minutes even though she said she's already showered! (Really killed the mood waiting for her on the bed for such a long time)

BJ: 3/10 No BBBJ, and couldn't feel shit. Weak as hell.

FJ: 5/10 Rode me for a bit before i fucked her missionary. Took awhile for me to come and i don't think i would have been able to if she didn't have nice tits. Pussy was pretty loose.

GFE: 1/10. She seemed really enthusiastic and nice when i walked inside, but once we got into the room she totally changed. Was unresponsive to questions and didn't seem like she wanted to be there.

RTF: Absolutely not. She's pretty and has nice tits but i believe that service is the most important factor. Bros who like big tit SYT's could still give her a shot though. :)

Thanks guys. This is my first FR. :)

Hmmm...I think I try before...is it wearing dark dress...I think is call nancy...her room is on top..got one laptop on her table...is that her

greensgood
19-03-2016, 12:14 AM
Hmmm...I think I try before...is it wearing dark dress...I think is call nancy...her room is on top..got one laptop on her table...is that her

don't think so bro... g9's room is on first floor and she has some pretty big speakers in her room. her room is just by the huge mirror if i remember correctly. :)

glenn123456
26-03-2016, 09:12 AM

Bro I think 78 Ord liao... or many I suay.. I go there she off.. now always 4 5 girls only.. last time got alot.. as i only visit lor 8 and don't go to other lor..
L8h66g not much girls
L8h66e prc cat80 think 3 or 4 girls only.. but their gals chio
Service so so for PRC because cat80
L8h66a not much girls
L8h45 not much girls
L8h43 many girls heng suay some service cannot la
L8h19 cat150.. favourite house but prc.. but must got vitamin

sonksonk
26-03-2016, 09:09 PM
Bro I think 78 Ord liao... or many I suay.. I go there she off.. now always 4 5 girls only.. last time got alot.. as i only visit lor 8 and don't go to other lor..

78 oso go back ah :eek: .. walao.. she told me she gg to stay all the way...
dat means 3 AP gone...
why this march so many darling go bac :(

Jtjan
08-06-2016, 02:09 AM
Hi Bros

Anyone tried g88?
FR pls

Thanks

Jtjan
09-06-2016, 02:31 PM
Hi guys

May I know if anyone tried
Lor 8 H66G g88???
FR?

Thanks

TooFast
11-06-2016, 12:09 AM
From my experience, WL here mostly gives SOP services.

This means the standard cap bj, fj.

Any other services such as AJ, Frenching etc. are a bonus.
Not everyone gets it and there is just something call chemistry involved when getting these bonus services, at least imo.

So no harm trying if you ask me. OKT quite friendly also.

G88 has given me SOP service

No bonus services. Quite friendly too.

Blutengel
11-06-2016, 06:42 AM
G8, look like doll, face i give her 8/10, height 1.5m to1.53m, weight 41kg, very small size.
Service sop but dun rush for time. After firing, still give me a good massage. Rtf yes, she is pretty and look like underage girl.

kenwongsw
12-06-2016, 03:25 AM
Went to relax today. Got 10 new girls as per written on the board.

When I arrive, all girls working. So have to wait. First of me that came down is G9. So decide to go with her.

Her teasing is good. No need to say more. GFE 100/10. Will definitely RTF.

After my session, came down and saw all the WLs sitting at the hall. G8 caught my eyes. Maybe should try her next time.

Clitorio
05-09-2016, 09:44 PM
Today, visited house hoping to try G8, the baby doll face wl.
but was told she ord already.
what a pity. she was becoming ang pai.

lustmanstanding
09-09-2016, 09:27 PM
G9

face: pretty from far but close up skin not so good, has abit of mixed blood look
boobs: enhanced soft type with big eraser nips
overall figure: nice curves with slim legs
cbj: good tongue action but need more suction
fj: tight enough, good rider, good ass for doggy

at first no french, only lip kiss but managed to french her when finishing in missionary
her english quite good
also has some scars on her body, not sure from what
overall: will bonk again

cassano10
10-09-2016, 11:28 AM
Today, visited house hoping to try G8, the baby doll face wl.
but was told she ord already.
what a pity. she was becoming ang pai.

Will never be AP. Too many restrictions. Doesn't have the heart to serve.

bonkning
10-09-2016, 12:53 PM
Will never be AP. Too many restrictions. Doesn't have the heart to serve.
not necessary horr ... i think he look like 5566
give her heart laew

cassano10
10-09-2016, 02:48 PM
not necessary horr ... i think he look like 5566
give her heart laew

Lan jiao.

Super sop for me. Keep questioning me machiam I criminal regarding why lim pei speak thai?

I say I got faen gao khon thai then she ask again, I ask her mee panha lo?

bonkning
11-09-2016, 09:24 AM
Lan jiao.
Super sop for me. Keep questioning me machiam I criminal regarding why lim pei speak thai?
I say I got faen gao khon thai then she ask again, I ask her mee panha lo?
maimee panha...cassano kidd mak laew...kao kae yaa dai ruujak puchai lorlor mak gua..
who ask u so handsome ...

cassano10
11-09-2016, 04:45 PM
Mai cai.

Her face telling me please don't rtf.

bonkning
11-09-2016, 05:08 PM
oohh....hehehh....
wat did u do

Sammy7
28-12-2016, 10:37 AM
Not sure is it the correct house, the last house at lor 8 near to Guillemard Road.
Went in and took G39 (if I rmb correctly), she was wearing a tight one piece orange dress with black bra.

Went into the room, undress and shower tgt, did some basic wash up for me, then dry up and wait for her on the bed.

First off she catbath me with her warm and wet tongue, I love it because of the itchiness which turns me on. I touch her smooth skin and pinch those light brown nips! After 1 min or so she capped me and CBJ me, and the first CD that she cap couldn't fit me, and she open a new CD and cap me while laughing at the big D, she loves it, while doing CBJ, she complain to me that it is too big for her to suck in a naughty tone and her jaw hurts, 😂 but she continues anyway. After a min or so, she climb on top of me and do the turbo cowgirl(not sure is it the correct term). I can tell she use a lot of force because I can feel all her weigh on me.

After that she lay back and put me over because she wanted missionary, and that's where the show starts.
I start with pumping but for some reason, her pussy was not tight enough, (maybe because she was too relax?)at least for me. So I wasn't feeling good for the whole session. We had a good 2-3 mins of missionary and she ask whether I'm cumming, but due to the fact that her pussy is not tight enough for me, I need more time. So she suggest doggy, and I get on and pump the hell out of her while grabbing her boobs from the back until her hands were shaking and have to lie on the bed.

Here comes the buzzing sound, it's almost times up, without hesitation, I flip her around and try to finish off with missionary, was pumping too fast that her whole body shakes and she scream, really scream!!! and gave me a hard tight slap on my chest. We French throughout the session which is a major plus for me, (didn't expect that because according to some bros, not all the girl will French with you), so I consider lucky!

End up didn't shoot, kinda disappointed, and we shower tgt and some clean up, she felt sorry because she can make me cum, at the same time, she can clearly see the red mark on my chest of her slapping, she keep patting me and trying to comfort me, but that's ok. She grab my D while we were on the way out and kiss on my lips to say goodbye!

Cat bath: 8/10 I like it!
CBJ: 7.5/10 suction so so, can be improve!
FJ: 6/10 (would be an 8 if its tighter) don't have the tightness feeling, but when I pump fast, can see that she's really high because her body was shaking and moan passionately as well!
GFE: 7.5/10 French throughout
RTF: yes but i wanna try other girls who are tighter.

Cyberspace Nerd
28-12-2016, 01:20 PM
N
RTF: yes but i wanna try other girls who are tighter.

KNN you dick so big still need tighter pussy.....the girl must be super loose :rolleyes:

Sammy7
28-12-2016, 02:15 PM
KNN you dick so big still need tighter pussy.....the girl must be super loose :rolleyes:

IKR! Hahahah! Maybe because of the CD, no feel. :(

adonis
28-12-2016, 02:41 PM
Hi Sammy7. At least G39 has good attitude. She put in good effort and allowed you to carry on after the bell rang. I had legal Geylang WLs stop all proceedings immediately when the bell rang.

Cyberspace Nerd
28-12-2016, 03:14 PM
Hi Sammy7. At least G39 has good attitude. She put in good effort and allowed you to carry on after the bell rang. I had legal Geylang WLs stop all proceedings immediately when the bell rang.

wah, so jialat....last session with G5 at L18h18 when bell rang....I get her to do HJ for me....she said...1 min ok ? :p no problem if she got the skill. :D

Sammy7
28-12-2016, 03:19 PM

Hey Adonis, yea, agree with what you said, definitely won't rush you off! :D acty I wanted to try G10, one of the new girl in pink who looks like syt, but because G38 wave at me when I look into the tank, that gesture caught me and she instantly stands out from the rest!

cassano10
28-12-2016, 03:31 PM
Delete post.

adonis
29-12-2016, 08:51 AM
I've experienced a few other legal Thai Geylang girls who told me "no time" before their OKTs banged on their doors. Happy new year everyone.

Prince701
29-12-2016, 11:54 AM
been chiongin fl1 dome, this time visited L8H66 G2 and was recommend by okt to try her superb service. went ahead with g2 as i was the last customer.

looks: 8/10
boobs: B cup
catbath: 10/10 this one she lick all over me slurp slurp
french: she dont french but i got a lip kiss
fj: 8/10 (very auto switch of diff position)
overall: 9/10 she will whisper fk me harder like those wild and naughty kind. end off with pumping her hard in missionary and cum inside cd. my experience may be diff from other bros cause i clicked with her well.

tsuna7
12-01-2017, 10:54 AM
Any FR on G16? SYT

Cyberspace Nerd
13-01-2017, 10:12 PM
Any FR on G16? SYT

Saw g16 also...like fun n wild type. Anyone tried ?

Cyberspace Nerd
15-02-2017, 04:43 PM
Saw g16 also...like fun n wild type. Anyone tried ?

few days ago pop in to take a look....again this G16 caught my eye out of the about 10 girls there. i think she is the best of the current lot, ample boobs and looks not bad

Any FR..... :rolleyes:

Cyberspace Nerd
19-02-2017, 12:59 PM
G10 like not bad..boobs overflowing in the photo..OKT kept pushing when 16 not around. but i thought i saw some wrinkles in her stomach in her photo.....:rolleyes:

bonkning
19-02-2017, 05:04 PM
G10 like not bad..boobs overflowing in the photo.
these 2 who more chio ..

plmnc
20-02-2017, 12:28 AM
I thought 10 is ap?

Cyberspace Nerd
23-02-2017, 11:12 AM
these 2 who more chio ..

Between 10 n 16 ? Probably 16

chris91
01-03-2017, 07:56 PM
Tried g16. Tanned syt. Slim with a cup tits. Great service. Both bbbj and frenching provided.

JumpinJimmy
19-04-2017, 08:58 PM
This house not so popular, a bit out of the way, but so far great bonks here. Tried...

G3 - sexy slim type, great ass and tight waist. A cups, blonde hair, wild bonk.

G19 - very petite, pretty, huge manmade mangoes. 69 was delicious, and view from doggy with that tiny tiny waist makes me hard thinking about it.

今晚打老虎.
04-05-2017, 11:39 AM
bonked G3 2 weeks ago.. everything was well.. then suddenly when i go yesterday she rejected me up front... maybe my dress sense like tiong?

cassano10
04-05-2017, 12:17 PM
bonked G3 2 weeks ago.. everything was well.. then suddenly when i go yesterday she rejected me up front... maybe my dress sense like tiong?

The gals reject customer for a reason. Like cock too big or too rough on the gals.

bonkning
04-05-2017, 08:25 PM
i go ok ah...ask me i coming again bo...
i say u sing song for me first ... :p
her song not v nice la...too high she canot sing..:o
she low mezzo

今晚打老虎.
05-05-2017, 02:25 PM
The gals reject customer for a reason. Like cock too big or too rough on the gals.

the suss of my dick definitely below average and I am very gentle one

cassano10
05-05-2017, 03:55 PM

Then the gal can't reject you. The boss will probably ask her for reason. If reason valid the gal can reject u.

viper182
05-05-2017, 04:31 PM

Bro you can ask her, why she rejected you. The WL got no right to reject customers, unless something happens between the girl and the customer.

JamesWoon
07-05-2017, 10:12 AM
5 new girls in the house!!

arte
07-05-2017, 11:37 AM
Tried g16. Tanned syt. Slim with a cup tits. Great service. Both bbbj and frenching provided.

This g16 is new girl or old girl?

chris91
07-05-2017, 11:38 AM

This one went back already. Dunno if got new g16 or not.

bonkning
08-05-2017, 06:58 AM
bkk some time ago laew lor..if whorelord grandmaster level... first try can hit jackpot one ...:p
not me orr... i not grandmaster lvl :o

chris91
08-05-2017, 01:25 PM
bkk some time ago laew lor..if whorelord grandmaster level... first try can hit jackpot one ...:p
not me orr... i not grandmaster lvl :o

Yes indeed. A wet and slippery jackpot. :p

bonkning
08-05-2017, 07:47 PM
yes i notice... ur fr oways sifu lvl one... gems everywhere
rao yom pair..

今晚打老虎.
09-05-2017, 11:41 AM
what kinda jackopt we talking about? not the konnichiwa's pilot's friend kind hor.. LOL

chris91
09-05-2017, 06:52 PM
yes i notice... ur fr oways sifu lvl one... gems everywhere
rao yom pair..

No lah. Chook dii only. You're more sifu level than me. :D

what kinda jackopt we talking about? not the konnichiwa's pilot's friend kind hor.. LOL

She went back already so no point talking about it. If interested to know pm me. :D

Cyberspace Nerd
09-05-2017, 08:14 PM
bkk some time ago laew lor.. ...:p
:o

so fast go back ?:eek:

bonkning
09-05-2017, 09:04 PM
yaor..datime ask u try u duwan....
like the ex g78... oso went back after ard 9 mths of duty. 78 one of my all time favourites but left too soon :(

Bigkuss
30-05-2017, 06:24 PM
G19 Name Jeap
Native isaan
Debut last 4 months
Gfe 5/10
Boobs c cup silicon. Shape is a beauty to my eyes.
Shape 8/10 Small frame big bobbies
Painting sop 5/10
French not allowed
Overall exp 7/10
Rtf. Killer beauty to my eyes. No gfe. But not a time watcher or not bitchy. Will try for few more times until find an angpai.

FBTSS
31-05-2017, 02:28 PM
Just tried G3. Yo.

G3 Name Yo
Native isaan
Gfe 4/10
Boob A Cup
Painting sop 5/10
French not allowed
Overall exp 5/10
Rtf. No gfe.

GINNYTITTY
31-05-2017, 05:37 PM
Just tried G3. Yo.

G3 Name Yo
Native isaan
Gfe 4/10
Boob A Cup
Painting sop 5/10
French not allowed
Overall exp 5/10
Rtf. No gfe.

Just entered this house.
Most WLs in tank. Counted 10 of them.
This current batch of WLs are CMI.
Dun think will be visiting til next new batch in 6 months.

ffun161
31-05-2017, 06:04 PM
Just entered this house.
Most WLs in tank. Counted 10 of them.
This current batch of WLs are CMI.
Dun think will be visiting til next new batch in 6 months.

Okt said next batch in Dec?:confused:

JumpinJimmy
31-05-2017, 07:39 PM
Just tried G3. Yo.

G3 Name Yo
Native isaan
Gfe 4/10
Boob A Cup
Painting sop 5/10
French not allowed
Overall exp 5/10
Rtf. No gfe.

confirm agree with you bro, commando more than gfe, i still think she can be quite wild, not sure how much gfe can be gained in 25mins.

bonkning
20-06-2017, 05:47 PM
saw g7 ... think mid twenties.
looks 7.5
bod .. ok la .. dun expect model type
serv .. gud .. joob can .. oso speak a little french.
friendly no rush service... munmun lai de

cassano10
20-06-2017, 06:41 PM
confirm agree with you bro, commando more than gfe, i still think she can be quite wild, not sure how much gfe can be gained in 25mins.

Don't bother. I took 2sessions straight 2nd visit. Gfe worse than 1st visit

bonkning
20-06-2017, 07:35 PM
no aeh.. my exp v different. she v frenli first one sexxion oreadi jubbb...
then want me rtf...:D

francesco
20-06-2017, 08:41 PM
no aeh.. my exp v different. she v frenli first one sexxion oreadi jubbb...
then want me rtf...:D

so why u no rtf leh?

userme
20-06-2017, 09:46 PM
cat 50 for this house Lor 8 H66G?

bonkning
21-06-2017, 09:19 AM
so why u no rtf leh?
yalor .. regret now.
but at dat time, she not quite my type aeh .. n i very picky then cos my all time favourite juz bkk so i keep comparing them .. my priorities were messed up... now rearranging my priorities.
i should hav juz rtf her and keep her by the side n see how things go first ... lots to learn from u na .. ahzhan
and oso got distracted by AP g16 ..

JumpinJimmy
21-06-2017, 07:38 PM

damn that sucks, maybe close to ORD mood.. she been here a while.

still, sexy fucking ass. if anyone can rec another with same body, i be in debt to you!

Clitorio
21-06-2017, 11:33 PM

still, sexy fucking ass. if anyone can rec another with same body, i be in debt to you!

Bros, this house the WLs are low quality and service is sop at best.
I found out a lot of them ord before contract ends becos of bad working conditions and bad business.
And my god, the overnight is $250!! For such low quality WLs???
Not worth it.

cassano10
22-06-2017, 09:05 AM
66g overnight is $200

bonkning
22-06-2017, 02:10 PM

u mean g3... think abt 1 yr

JumpinJimmy
22-06-2017, 10:08 PM
u mean g3... think abt 1 yr

she gone home oredi, confirmed.

rtf g19 few times, she bored i think.. hah time to jump house.

overboard
20-07-2017, 08:38 PM
Happened to see g9 when I took g1... wow.. g9 looks pretty from first glance.. anyone tried her? Okt said she is new

overboard
23-07-2017, 08:32 PM
Since no one replied on G9, I went to try her myself.
First thing first, she is not a fresh blood. She has been working in GL for 1 year plus. In fact, she leaving in 3 weeks time....

But for those who want to see her before she leaves.. here are my views:
Face: 7/10 (not as pretty from far. can see her pimple scars. But if dim light, rating would go up)

Body: 6/5/10 - Slim, but can see her pregnancy scars... either that or she was once fat.

Boobs: 8/10 - big and enhanced, with eraser tip nipples. I have no problem with enhanced boobs so my rating is high

FJ: 7/10 - moans loudly when u go faster / harder. Tried cowgirl, missionary and some other position which I dunno how to describe.. maybe lotus? She offered doggie but i rejected.

Attitude: 6.5/10 - this one is really subjective. I asked some of the usual questions but some of it is like conversation ending replies. but towards the end is ok la... she become more friendly. Oh yes.. she do smoke.. so sometimes may have a cigarette smell

cassano10
23-07-2017, 08:42 PM
G19 less than 6months gal. Correct me if I'm wrong.

bonkning
23-07-2017, 09:50 PM
Happened to see g9 when I took g1... wow.. g9 looks pretty from first glance.. anyone tried her? Okt said she is new

Since no one replied on G19, I went to try her myself.
huh.. is g9 or g19?

overboard
23-07-2017, 10:55 PM
huh.. is g9 or g19?

Oops! My bad! It is g9.. have revised. Sorry if I confused people

bonkning
24-07-2017, 06:59 AM
oh g9 ah... hav la.. hav several fr on her .. mayb u din check the files throughly :o
seems she stil same like lastime .. ok ok one.

cassano10
24-07-2017, 08:19 AM

https://youtu.be/3DKDaSd-4nY

Machiam wrong miss universe.

bonkning
12-04-2018, 07:13 PM
any news of the latest batch ..
g2 gnd look ..slimslim... wun say pretty tho
and big boobs g8..
mayb i might give g2 a try ..

cassano10
16-04-2018, 08:41 AM
Heard from new gals that g10 ganna suspended for failing dsc check.

Cos I ask for bbbj n gal rejected citing g10 suspension as an example.

ffun161
16-04-2018, 12:39 PM

G10 come in mid 2016, about 2 years anyway:p

cassano10
16-04-2018, 02:41 PM
G10 come in mid 2016, about 2 years anyway:p

Boss say this bitch will stay for 2 full years.
At least 4 more months.

NNKS
18-04-2018, 10:00 PM

what happen you and g10?

cassano10
18-04-2018, 10:25 PM
what happen you and g10?

I never try g10 b4.
3 of my intels rawed her. She's just like a public toilet.
I didn't try her b4. Yet she can bad mouth me to new gals.

Beretta
21-04-2018, 11:48 PM

Only G10 suspended? I thought whole house will be suspension if any of its girls fail DSC.

cassano10
22-04-2018, 02:19 AM
Only G10 suspended? I thought whole house will be suspension if any of its girls fail DSC.

Whole house suspension is unless 3 or more gals ganna within a 3month period.
Something along this line.

Master123
25-04-2018, 03:46 AM
This house the girls extreme
Some r realky wild

F15SG
25-04-2018, 06:41 AM
This house the girls extreme
Some r realky wild

Bro, which numbers are extremely wild girls. Please share, thanks

liketomingle
25-04-2018, 12:21 PM
I never try g10 b4.
3 of my intels rawed her. She's just like a public toilet.
I didn't try her b4. Yet she can bad mouth me to new gals.

this house does raw?:eek:

cassano10
25-04-2018, 12:33 PM
Bro, which numbers are extremely wild girls. Please share, thanks

G10. Everything can.

civicboi
25-04-2018, 12:36 PM
Any squirt girls in this house?

strikeback44
25-04-2018, 02:16 PM
G10. Everything can.

U never try before how u know ? Which other girl everything can can tell me ? I hope my regular not one of them other wise I will stop seeing them

cassano10
25-04-2018, 02:26 PM
U never try before how u know ? Which other girl everything can can tell me ? I hope my regular not one of them other wise I will stop seeing them

My trusted intels tried. Ranging from uncles to handsome boy.

Why don't u tell me who are your regulars.
Then I can advise. But again, you are naive by thinking you are the only one.

strikeback44
25-04-2018, 02:29 PM
My trusted intels tried. Ranging from uncles to handsome boy.

Why don't u tell me who are your regulars.
Then I can advise. But again, you are naive by thinking you are the only one.
I think u are naive to think I m naive to think I m the only one lol....

Since u are not the easy girl regulars I think u can post here...don t expect me to post my regulars here lah if I got Intel on girls who are easy but I don't try I will also post

cassano10
25-04-2018, 02:31 PM
I think u are naive to think I m naive to think I m the only one lol....

From the way u reply, I'm assuming that you think you are the only one.
Cos u said u will stop seeing them.

strikeback44
25-04-2018, 02:35 PM
From the way u reply, I'm assuming that you think you are the only one.
Cos u said u will stop seeing them.

I will stop seeing them because of the increased risk...like g13 at 843 suck people's cock without shower

cassano10
25-04-2018, 02:39 PM
I will stop seeing them because of the increased risk...like g13 at 843 suck people's cock without shower

Ap are like that. Being their regular is just like playing Russian roulette.

Is sucking cock without shower more risky than having white residues in pussy when u do painting?

apache
25-04-2018, 02:41 PM
cool down bros. cheong happily and safely.

Master123
25-04-2018, 05:23 PM
G10. Everything can.

Not true. Dont go spoil ppl rice bowl or get this house in trouble

Master123
25-04-2018, 05:24 PM
this house does raw?:eek:

No have raw leii. Not this

Just wild n horny

strikeback44
25-04-2018, 05:26 PM
Ap are like that. Being their regular is just like playing Russian roulette.

Is sucking cock without shower more risky than having white residues in pussy when u do painting?

if you see something not right with the pussy, nobody ask you to go paint right ? for things that you cannot see, no choice.

but so many FR said G13 like to suck cheongster's cock without shower....obviously she will be up to other stuff = higher risk.

if you know a raw girl who raws everyone, why u still wants to risk right ?

since you said g10 already can do everything, people who do not want to risk it will take note.

so you know any others who are easy and will do everything ? since you intel more accurate than CIA..... :D

cassano10
25-04-2018, 05:54 PM
Not true. Dont go spoil ppl rice bowl or get this house in trouble

Spoil rice bowl meh?
I bringing her more business actually.
What trouble? Av looks at evidence.
Maybe they will get someone to try g10? Lol

Btw my fren don't extend. Always single session.

She is easy. Period.

GeylangWanderer
25-04-2018, 06:45 PM
Ya ... as long as its true....she will welcome the increase in biz.

Also those who prefer safer chionging can be informed and those who prefer more risky chionging are also informed

So its a win win win for everyone involved

Even those bro who thought that they are very safe to raw a wl not mentioned in this forum.....well this bros need to wake up their idea. Geylang how many ppl go everyday, yet this forum genuine fr PER DAY can count in 1 hand

So what if u raw a wl but din hear her name mention in the forum....u thought this means its safer ? Wake up la....there are probably 10s or 100s of other bros rawing her too, name not mentioned in the forum does not mean u are exclusively or semi-exclusively rawing her

bonkning
26-04-2018, 06:19 AM
la....there are probably 10s or 100s of other bros her
this one no angpai... usu in tank.. cfm no hav hundreds:o
bcos nobody say chio... mayb only 2 or 3 bro find her chio...
so... mayb safe:eek:

cassano10
26-04-2018, 07:52 AM
this one no angpai... usu in tank.. cfm no hav hundreds:o
bcos nobody say chio... mayb only 2 or 3 bro find her chio...
so... mayb safe:eek:

I didn't say she chio. But if u need a public urinal, she's the one.

Master123
27-04-2018, 03:22 AM
G10 gonna go see doctor tmr mornin to have her check again
Jus saying....
Those bros who visited her, be safe

NNKS
27-04-2018, 01:21 PM
G10. Everything can.
imposibble

GeylangWanderer
27-04-2018, 06:52 PM
G10 gonna go see doctor tmr mornin to have her check again
Jus saying....
Those bros who visited her, be safe

Haha....all bros who raw her time to hold ur breath and hope for all clear

Master123
21-05-2018, 02:21 PM
NEw girl G11
Try her out

LoveThai
22-05-2018, 04:58 PM
NEw girl G11
Try her out

G11 is cat60 or cat80 bro?

Master123
22-05-2018, 09:54 PM
G11 is cat60 or cat80 bro?

Cat50 bro this house

GN007SG
22-05-2018, 10:35 PM
by way of recommendation from a bro
FR for G8:-

looks – 6(looks quite young... some brothers will like this type)
Boobs – 7 (34C natural. not saggy)
body – 7 (smooth and pretty fair)
BJ - 2 (weak... she is just not into it. i wasnt even hard enuff and she hard to put the cd on)
FJ - Nil (she gives up very easily and then she went off to wash her and play her phone etc...)
GFE – Nil (totally not into it)
Service - 1 (point given for the simple wash she did for me but everything else is crap. touch nipple also say cannot...)
RTF – no way in hell... she is fighting with 1840 G3 for the best bonk of 2018 (count from the back) award

Master123
23-05-2018, 01:19 PM
Recommend u to try G9 bro

BJ - 2 (weak... she is just not into it. i wasnt even hard enuff and she hard to put the cd on)
FJ - Nil (she gives up very easily and then she went off to wash her and play her phone etc...)
Service - 1 (point given for the simple wash she did for me but everything else is crap. touch nipple also say cannot...)
RTF – no way in hell... she is fighting with 1840 G3 for the best bonk of 2018 (count from the back) award

Zabi
26-05-2018, 05:14 PM
How's G9 , she was not much of a looker when I scanned the house .

cassano10
26-05-2018, 07:06 PM
How's G9 , she was not much of a looker when I scanned the house .

Enhanced boobs.
Looks like local ah Lian.
I didn't try as enhanced is nono for me.

strikeback44
27-05-2018, 02:29 AM
Enhanced boobs.
Looks like local ah Lian.
I didn't try as enhanced is nono for me.

you ever miss cue and got a fake boobs ? then what will happen ?
or you ask the OKT before hand ? :D

bonkning
27-05-2018, 10:47 AM
9 enhanced boob n mummy...
but duno sag bo

yumm
27-05-2018, 12:23 PM
9 enhanced boob n mummy...
but duno sag bo

Have never seen enhanced n sag.

If enhanced n sag, might as well dont do ah bro :D, must b lousy doctor.

cassano10
27-05-2018, 01:49 PM
you ever miss cue and got a fake boobs ? then what will happen ?
or you ask the OKT before hand ? :D

Yes. I ask the boss or Okt.
In the case of 66g I ask boss directly.
Tall specky Okt kept wanting to push g9 n 38 to me
I reply I don't take enhanced. He is insist they natural, I tell him off say boss tell me one.

Only time I ganna is at 1816.
Ask Okt who fake boobs.
He reply all real.
I proceed to take the chioest with biggest boobs,
Ask him natural?
He reply yes.
Cb I come out n fuck him upside down.
Been banning his house then.

bonkning
27-05-2018, 03:47 PM
Have never seen enhanced n sag.
If enhanced n sag, might as well dont do ah bro :D, must b lousy doctor.
enhanced oso can sag why not...esp 8f enhanced to D lagi easier to sag ... may not be doctors fault...wear n tear.. age..motherhood... nature takes its toil...
i hav seen it on 2 enhanced boobs.
the only boob that canot sag is cup A--

francesco
27-05-2018, 07:27 PM
enhanced oso can sag why not...esp 8f enhanced to D lagi easier to sag ... may not be doctors fault...wear n tear.. age..motherhood... nature takes its toil...
i hav seen it on 2 enhanced boobs.

Remember kiki (g20?) Ex from devils house, hers a or small b nia but sag gao gao :D

cassano10
27-05-2018, 08:38 PM
Remember kiki (g20?) Ex from devils house, hers a or small b nia but sag gao gao :D

Gu hen duay.
I seen cup A sag recently from wh10.
Dun wanna spoil ppl rice bowl that's why no post.

bonkning
27-05-2018, 08:55 PM
hers not small enuf.. A sag l too hav seen several.. my post talking abt A-- smthg like exexg98 May...hers impossible to sag.. at most wrinkle

Gu hen duay.
I seen cup A sag recently from wh10.
Dun wanna spoil ppl rice bowl that's why no post.
thats an A.. not small enuf..
i saying A minusminus. so far..i havnt see another one like Mays

strikeback44
28-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Yes. I ask the boss or Okt.
In the case of 66g I ask boss directly.
Tall specky Okt kept wanting to push g9 n 38 to me
I reply I don't take enhanced. He is insist they natural, I tell him off say boss tell me one.

Only time I ganna is at 1816.
Ask Okt who fake boobs.
He reply all real.
I proceed to take the chioest with biggest boobs,
Ask him natural?
He reply yes.
Cb I come out n fuck him upside down.
Been banning his house then.
OKT say real boob when girl come out ask her yourself better lah. :D

strikeback44
28-05-2018, 12:57 PM
hers not small enuf.. A sag l too hav seen several.. my post talking abt A-- smthg like exexg98 May...hers impossible to sag.. at most wrinkle

thats an A.. not small enuf..
i saying A minusminus. so far..i havnt see another one like Mays

A- -cup ...might as well just say Airport........:D

Master123
28-05-2018, 03:59 PM
V little girls in this house today
Heard 3 gals fell sick, cannot work
Left afew in the tank

cassano10
28-05-2018, 06:34 PM
A- -cup ...might as well just say Airport........:D

The closest thing to an A- cup will be former 1840 g11.
Always wearing her big coloured specs.
Milf but too small to sag.

bonkning
28-05-2018, 08:06 PM
The closest thing to an A- cup will be former 1840 g11.
Always wearing her big coloured specs.
Milf but too small to sag.
u mean raw queen Amy ..
May even smaller... u nvr tried May meh..so chio u din try..

canot say airport la...cos got big nipples...
aircraft run over it na sure crash

cassano10
28-05-2018, 08:31 PM
u mean raw queen Amy ..
May even smaller... u nvr tried May meh..so chio u din try..

canot say airport la...cos got big nipples...
aircraft run over it na sure crash

Didn't get to see your May.
I dun like big nipples anyway.

kittytirak
31-05-2018, 11:30 PM
kitty kitty
meow meow
narak mak

Master123
02-06-2018, 08:53 PM
ON how much u guys know?

cassano10
03-06-2018, 09:38 AM
ON how much u guys know?

Thought you regular at this house?

$250. Same as 66a n 845. 819 is $300.

Master123
04-06-2018, 01:24 PM
Nope im not....
only visited H43 more often but there no ON

arte
04-06-2018, 04:20 PM
This house the girls so cui. Not worth it to onvernight them la :rolleyes:

Master123
04-06-2018, 05:16 PM
This house the girls so cui. Not worth it to onvernight them la :rolleyes:

Hahahaa thanks bro

kittytirak
05-06-2018, 03:23 PM
Some want to go back liao
Heard cutting card soon
Go visit lor

cassano10
05-06-2018, 11:13 PM
Some want to go back liao
Heard cutting card soon
Go visit lor

Who gg back?

Like that meaning got new gals coming?

NZL97
08-06-2018, 10:10 AM

Visited last night, agreed that g8 totally zero gfe and very cold in the beginning like no smile and talk. Her saving grace is her natural c cup boobs and young look. To be fair to her, she quite hardworking during bj and fj, tried 3 diff positions before unloaded my bullets. She will only smile and talk to u after the deed so bris don't expect any foreplay from her. Rtf for me..... Absolutely not.

bonkning
08-06-2018, 10:52 AM
Visited last night, agreed that g8 totally zero gfe and very cold in the beginning like no smile and talk. Her saving grace is her natural c cup boobs and young look. To be fair to her, she quite hardworking during bj and fj, tried 3 diff positions before unloaded my bullets. She will only smile and talk to u after the deed so bris don't expect any foreplay from her. Rtf for me..... Absolutely not.
this one requires special handling...one of the women who 让我欢喜让我忧。。
she tries n works hard but stil not up to our requirement. its not easy serving so many man everyday ..not all r gentleman like u.
before i recmm to GN i did warn him she is inconsistent..depend on luck de..but worth a try cos gn is a boobs guy.
like i din get joob but my fren got french after a few rtf

strikeback44
08-06-2018, 03:27 PM
this one requires special handling...one of the women who 让我欢喜让我忧。。
she tries n works hard but stil not up to our requirement. its not easy serving so many man everyday ..not all r gentleman like u.
before i recmm to GN i did warn him she is inconsistent..depend on luck de..but worth a try cos gn is a boobs guy.
like i din get joob but my fren got french after a few rtf

i boob guy you didn't recommend me ? :rolleyes:

yumm
08-06-2018, 04:22 PM

He said liao mah, she is selective, he is saving u from heart pain.

cassano10
08-06-2018, 05:18 PM

You wouldn't wanna try her bone crushing cowgirl and som tam bbbj.

bonkning
08-06-2018, 06:52 PM
He said liao mah, she is selective, he is saving u from heart pain.
striker where nid my recommendation one...
i ask him to recomm cai char bu duo...

GN007SG
08-06-2018, 11:20 PM
lol to me, I will not recommend G8 la
everyone has different requirement

even if a chio bu with good figure strip infront of me I also wun get hard on
a special connection is required for me :rolleyes:

PointB
12-06-2018, 03:14 PM
2 new girls coming on 18/6

I just visited G8.. somehow she doesn’t have any attitude..
Have GFE.. definitely will rtf if I want big natural firm C cups..

cassano10
12-06-2018, 04:08 PM
2 new girls coming on 18/6

I just visited G8.. somehow she doesn’t have any attitude..
Have GFE.. definitely will rtf if I want big natural firm C cups..

Is it the arrival date or start work date?

bonkning
13-06-2018, 08:38 AM
even if a chio bu with good figure strip infront of me I also wun get hard on
a special connection is required for me :rolleyes:
the special connection requires 10alpha numeric pin n special letter...
can be hacked but nid multi visit:o
i din recmm to nerd bcos i dun think he kno how to hack the code

GN007SG
18-06-2018, 09:44 PM
heard got 2 new gals here today...
went down to take a look but only saw one of them..
G4 looks quite pretty and slim... however chest quite flat... not my type.. nv try

Bturbo
19-06-2018, 11:12 AM
Heard this house got raw, really?

cassano10
19-06-2018, 12:00 PM
Heard this house got raw, really?

U try then let us know.

bonkning
09-07-2018, 08:54 PM
want try new ger ask skinny okt g12 how... he say
guud... see from tank like ok ok. ok la on...
look... avg .. braces
body... spare tyre
boobs .. modified D
hav some experience in the trade...
playability... v limited .. hav many canots...
quite boring so decided to call it a day ..
confirm worse than g8

strikeback44
10-07-2018, 01:02 AM
look... avg .. braces
body... spare tyre
boobs .. modified D
confirm worse than g8

ask OKT for recommendation ???? that's the last thing i do or never do :D

bonkning
10-07-2018, 06:25 AM
ask OKT for recommendation ???? that's the last thing i do or never do :D
some can some canot...
few days ago...i tell my favorite okt .. woow..this ger like not bad...how is the service... he said .. body no gud.
at another regular house...i ask...how ur ger... he said
u come next week better... they gg dsc soon so today mayb service not super gud. steadi la...i guaiguai return to that house the following week. so for dat day.. i juz go L24 js anyhow shoot...
now at least i can confm who canot

penetratorrr
11-07-2018, 01:59 PM
look... avg .. braces
body... spare tyre
boobs .. modified D
confirm worse than g8

u mean no penetration,
or penetrate and no cum?

selection of WL rather tough. hard to choose when they don't wear figure hugging cloths

GN007SG
11-07-2018, 05:35 PM
look... avg .. braces
body... spare tyre
boobs .. modified D
confirm worse than g8

Sounds damn cui... Especially the last line

bonkning
11-07-2018, 06:57 PM
u mean no penetration,
or penetrate and no cum?

cant remb laew...cos this happen often.
uncle old laew sperms take long time to replenish... so if serv no standard i rather sav it for future use than to try to cum.

GN007SG
12-07-2018, 10:11 PM
cant remb laew...cos this happen often.
uncle old laew sperms take long time to replenish... so if serv no standard i rather sav it for future use than to try to cum.

i cant remember how many times this happened to me last month lol

kittytirak
16-07-2018, 01:08 PM
G10 still there?

carloe
21-07-2018, 11:17 AM
your ex teerlk?

bonkning
18-08-2018, 09:40 PM
walk in to rtf shuqi big boobs g8 ...but bkk laew... gg to miss her dancing n frenching n ...
since she not ard anymore... then free to try any1 lor...:o
g2...
looks... 6...
body .....8.5 ..my type.. skinny petite .. no sign of childbirth ... young body n supertaut tummi...my favourite.. not a single stretch mark...wrinkle free...
juz kisskiss her tummy n my cock hard laew... i easy to please la..
shower sop n back to business.. .
catbath ... tickle my cock n soon we were kissing hugging rolling n frenching with our saliver dripping into each others mouth... i amateur frencher la... so shiok until extend and then soon it was all over... i didnt last long with all those frenching... she offered to massage... she sounded like a pro so i wonder wat those tiny hands could do... alamak . .piano massage....:D
soft sweet teh voice...
everything v nice....except her hairstyle n makeup.

strikeback44
19-08-2018, 03:59 PM
walk in to rtf shuqi big boobs g8 ...but bkk laew... gg to miss her dancing n frenching n ...
since she not ard anymore... then free to try any1 lor...:o
g2...
looks... 6...
body .....8.5 ..my type.. skinny petite .. no sign of childbirth ... young body n supertaut tummi...my favourite.. not a single stretch mark...wrinkle free...
juz kisskiss her tummy n my cock hard laew... i easy to please la..
shower sop n back to business.. .
catbath ... tickle my cock n soon we were kissing hugging rolling n frenching with our saliver dripping into each others mouth... i amateur frencher la... so shiok until extend and then soon it was all over... i didnt last long with all those frenching... she offered to massage... she sounded like a pro so i wonder wat those tiny hands could do... alamak . .piano massage....:D
soft sweet teh voice...
everything v nice....except her hairstyle n makeup.

y u purposely left out the boob size ?

how is it compared to G20 at H70 ? :D