PDA

View Full Version : David vs Goliath in H11

FlirtExpert
03-07-2011, 02:54 PM
EveryTime I walk in House 11, I always saw R12 Carol room always open and her neighbour R04 Julia always closed her room for business.
On comparison of the the two, the fairer and perfect Carol in outward appearance totally wins hands down against the shorter and slightly tanner R04 Julia. I understand that Carol may possess some attitude but I can still see her always idling and talking to others even during weekends. Although I have not patronise both of them, well I can say that WL in this profession should not depend on her outward appearance for business. Maybe she should change her attitude for her pension.

jacky43
05-07-2011, 08:19 PM
She is the Pan Ling Ling look aliked, in fact i think, she is the most beautifully WL at PT brothel. Of course, some brothers would named, Big S and, H22 Michelle too.

Only if Carol, allows frenching, i would fall for her but, this is not healthy. Lucky she don't provide that, don't you guys think, Carol has the Ipoh factory girl look. The Malaysian MILF look too?

I believe many man think so.

GoodMorning
05-07-2011, 08:52 PM
She is the Pan Ling Ling look aliked, in fact i think, she is the most beautifully WL at PT brothel. Of course, some brothers would named, Big S and, H22 Michelle too.

Only if Carol, allows frenching, i would fall for her but, this is not healthy. Lucky she don't provide that, don't you guys think, Carol has the Ipoh factory girl look. The Malaysian MILF look too?

I believe many man think so.

Bro jacky43

Carol is it first room on the right upon enter H11?
Remember she is young and good figure. Brown hair if i am not wrong. Not unfriendly but seem quiet. Suck cock is ok. Fucking wise pussy is tight but no sound no moan and stare at ceiling. Correct she don't do frenching.

Hope that day she wait up on the wrong side of bed. Service is better on my RTF

Regards

jacky43
06-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Brother! I believed this is the girl you were talking, she is Jolene. Carol's room is left handside, further down the first room on the left.

I think a brother had mention on Jolene, she is the youngest WL at PT till now. That was liked, last year, i would note this when i count down to shocking 2011.

We knew PT is the place for older WLs, if the brother was correct, i pretty much think, Jolene is below 30. She is young for PT standard.

FYI, Jolene is not mine type, i desire MILF.

GoodMorning
06-07-2011, 09:32 PM
Brother! I believed this is the girl you were talking, she is Jolene. Carol's room is left handside, further down the first room on the left.

I think a brother had mention on Jolene, she is the youngest WL at PT till now. That was liked, last year, i would note this when i count down to shocking 2011.

We knew PT is the place for older WLs, if the brother was correct, i pretty much think, Jolene is below 30. She is young for PT standard.

FYI, Jolene is not mine type, i desire MILF.

Thank you bro

lorraine
08-07-2011, 08:25 AM
hmm, so much has been mentioned about this attitude Carol, I really wonder whether she has changed her attitude for good lately ?

Can any bro share the latest info ? tks.

fornicator
08-07-2011, 08:46 AM
hmm, so much has been mentioned about this attitude Carol, I really wonder whether she has changed her attitude for good lately ?

Can any bro share the latest info ? tks.

IMHO, H11R12 Carol I have mixed feelings. I mean, inside the room, she can be friendly and all, but when come to service, cannot this, cannot that.

I only RTF if and only if nobody else around.

Happy weekened to all Bros. :p

Cheers.

GoodMorning
08-07-2011, 08:00 PM
IMHO, H11R12 Carol I have mixed feelings. I mean, inside the room, she can be friendly and all, but when come to service, cannot this, cannot that.

Cheers.

Bro
the girl that i described also cannot frenching, cannot moan (like a dead fish).

fornicator
09-07-2011, 11:54 AM
Bro
the girl that i described also cannot frenching, cannot moan (like a dead fish).

Confirm that Bro, H11R11 Jolene.

I try her 1 time, I RTF 1 time, RTF again? Nooooo, for me!!! :eek:

Those who want to take risk with her, help yourself but do not blame us.

Peace. ;)

Cheers. :D

peanut123
09-07-2011, 11:30 PM
Another reason could be that Julia is a Malay. There aren't many Malays in Petain. Only Julia and Lynn are somewhat younger ( around 30 ) Malays. Julia is also cheaper than $50 and quite friendly, so these factors may explain the higher demand.

I've seen Carol. She's not bad looking but there's nothing compelling about her, whereas Julia is friendly, softspoken, and brown sugar is always hot and tasty :-)

lorraine
10-07-2011, 04:30 AM

Cheers.

tks for sharing the info bro.