PDA

View Full Version : Hilton

Downunder
22-10-2004, 09:07 PM
Will be in Singapore soon. Most probably living in Hilton. Can any brother tell me if there is any massage place in the hotel and if they provide extras. How do they rate too. Thanks

Also, I lost the website for the listings for all the phone numbers of all the health clubs in singapore. could anyone enlighten me with this.

Thanks a lot guys.

naemlo
22-10-2004, 09:15 PM
Will be in Singapore soon. Most probably living in Hilton. Can any brother tell me if there is any massage place in the hotel and if they provide extras. How do they rate too. Thanks

Also, I lost the website for the listings for all the phone numbers of all the health clubs in singapore. could anyone enlighten me with this.

Thanks a lot guys.

Welcome to this country, n welcome to this forum.... there r a lot of threads regarding HC, KTV... n all those sex places.... read them up n definitely they will help u. C'mon don't be lazy....

the king
22-10-2004, 09:20 PM
around the hilton hotel is far east shopping centre (there is a thread) and far east plaza (also a thread) but it depends on what type of massage you're looking for...

do a little homework and you'll be able to find all our favourite places.

soccernet
22-10-2004, 11:25 PM

Thanks a lot guys.

Yo!

Once more time .. www.listings.com.sg is the site to go although some of the listings for HC not updated. HC changes so fast in Singapore.

facial
22-10-2004, 11:32 PM
He is a foreigner coming to Singapore to spend and boast our economy.

COme on guys, show our hospitality lah.... Singapore needs help.

Just opposite your hotel they is orchard executive, skill and world spa. A little walk will bring you to Tanglin shopping centre. Miko is there if i remember the name correctly.

And if money is not an issue, go through the yellow pages and look under esort. "Let one of our charming ladies make your stay in Singapore an 'enjoyable' one"

naemlo
22-10-2004, 11:37 PM
He is a foreigner coming to Singapore to spend and boast our economy.

COme on guys, show our hospitality lah.... Singapore needs help.

Just opposite your hotel they is orchard executive, skill and world spa. A little walk will bring you to Tanglin shopping centre. Miko is there if i remember the name correctly.

And if money is not an issue, go through the yellow pages and look under esort. "Let one of our charming ladies make your stay in Singapore an 'enjoyable' one"

U dun have to be a foreigner to boast our economy, u dun have to be lazy to boast our economy.

U dun have to be a foreigner to score all A in S'pore, but u need to be hardworking n not spoonfeed....

Hope u understand how we felt.

There r so many threads abt HC, KTVs.... n even there is a thread for newbies...

jobloggs4
23-10-2004, 02:51 AM
I believe it's 'boost' and not 'boast'.

And Bro Downunder, you mean you're gonna STAY at Hilton and not LIVE right? Some people may not know the difference, but there is. Anyway, it's a common mistake. How many of you have been asked 'Where do you stay?' when in fact it should be 'where do you live?'. You can stay in a hotel. You can stay with a friend for a fwe days. But you LIVE at home.

Anyway, I digress.

naemlo
23-10-2004, 03:45 AM
I believe it's 'boost' and not 'boast'.

And Bro Downunder, you mean you're gonna STAY at Hilton and not LIVE right? Some people may not know the difference, but there is. Anyway, it's a common mistake. How many of you have been asked 'Where do you stay?' when in fact it should be 'where do you live?'. You can stay in a hotel. You can stay with a friend for a fwe days. But you LIVE at home.

Anyway, I digress.

Wow your england damn powderful, u a england teacher?? Hiazzz when young I dun study, ang mo always cannot swim.... I stay in S'pore but live in BKK... what does this means?? ;) (joking)

Downunder
24-10-2004, 07:17 PM
Thanks everyone who tries to help. I understand about not being spoonfed. Believe me, I tried looking through a lot of posting and even did search but still couldn't find what I want. That's is why I think I might reach out and ask for our fellow cheongsters' help. I guess what I really wanted to know is if Hilton hotel itself has a health centre and that if it provides any extras.

To bro jobloggs4, if you have so much time spell checking everyone's posting and claiming that you are so good in english. Why don't you spend your time wiser by teaching people who aren't priviliged enough to understand english but in a nicer way. I am sure by that you will feel happier about yourself.

Once again, thank you everyone. I am sure I will have a good time in Singapore.

Cheers

mobil1
24-10-2004, 08:23 PM
i am also LIVING around this area, (Orchard) and so far i have only found the TN at far east shopping center, and the 2 HC's at Tanglin to provide 'extras'...

Alternativly, try walking around Orchard Towers at night and you are bound to see loads of whores... However beware, some are men and most have std's...

good luck,

Downunder
24-10-2004, 09:17 PM
I have heard about orchard tower. When you said that most of them has stds, does that mean the ladyboys or all of the FLs there? And has the going rate changed? Is it still 100 for ST and 150 for LT?

Also, I have heard that there are a lot of FLs outside the Hilton at night. Is that true? Can someone please shed a light on me?

Cheers

Kyuzo
24-10-2004, 10:49 PM

Why confined your 'playground' to premises near your hotel? You need to venture out into the other parts of Singapore to maximise your enjoyment during your stay. I believe that there are more than enough threads on the various places to last you through your visit. Have fun and enjoy!

ho_ed
24-10-2004, 11:49 PM
I have heard about orchard tower. When you said that most of them has stds, does that mean the ladyboys or all of the FLs there? And has the going rate changed? Is it still 100 for ST and 150 for LT?

Also, I have heard that there are a lot of FLs outside the Hilton at night. Is that true? Can someone please shed a light on me?

Cheers

The FLs outside Orchard Towers all look like crap. I m not sure if they are outside Hilton. But the shopping mall opposite there look like some ladies, but I think they are all transvestites. There are 2 HCs in Tanglin Shopping Ctr not to be confused with Tanglin Mall. There is maybe 2 in Far East Plaza not to be confused with Far East Shopping ctr. But dun look like much discreet there, lots of school kids in Far East Plaza.

slider1234
24-10-2004, 11:56 PM
The building opposite forum galleria.... check it out... seems to be the place for foreigners.

collie76
25-10-2004, 12:10 PM
orchard is infested with thais, china ladies. to start of with, u can find lotsa sarong party girls at the basement of hyatt, brix, the pub, many of them will be drinking there all alone and waiting to be hooked up, otherwise u could head to bar none at the basement of marriot where u can find sweet young things gyrating their hips to rnb music... thats clean fun and u have to sweet talk the ladies if u want anything ....

now for dirty fun u could check out crazy horse in orchard towers but dun fall for the ladyboys there, they charge like $120 a night which is dumb but its a place with gd music and gd fun and also good conversation with the ladyboys...

there are health centers all around orchard, i will tell u the keypoints and u go find them urself

far east plaza, hotel park royal, orchard towers, tanglin SHOPPING centre, hotel grand, these are the ones which i find ok only but if u wanna go for gd facilities, go check out lexon at balmoral plaza, entry is $50 inclusive of food, movie viewing, hot pool, sauna .. the girls there are of good quality too

hope this helps

guzzler
25-10-2004, 02:04 PM
u can find lotsa sarong party girls at the basement of hyatt, brix,

Be aware, they're not standing around waiting to be picked up for free. You can bet that any girl in Brix that isn't already with a guy is a FL, and a damn expensive one! Don't be suprised if they tell you (a foreigner) that they are $800-$1000 a night or even more.

Don't go looking to hook up unless you're ready to dump some serious $.

Downunder
25-10-2004, 04:09 PM
thanks mate. your information has been invaluable
:D

lawry
25-10-2004, 04:27 PM
yoh..

well..having fun in singapore is really safe...

just one thing.. are u ang mo? white/black/yellow skin?

if u're white and ur cute... a few places for u to get free sex.. barnone, brix, china jump...etc...

if u're into payment.. and depends on ur buget..

those FL that move around hilton,hyatt, Orchard towers are all ladyboys...

unless u like them... and they charge min $200 per ST.. grin.. unless u're cute.. so... its really hard to say..
Orchard towers...

well.. they will charge $300 ~ $400 per overnite if u are white (they are philipino/thaigals)...

give me a budget and i see what i can help for u.

Dont need to be shy to tell me u are trying to get free bonk... for that i can recommend u some places..

cheers mate.

Downunder
26-10-2004, 07:42 PM
I am yellow. haha. I am not really looking for a free bonk. But if it is available... what the heck :P

my budget will be 100-150 for ST 200-250 for LT. is this the price range that i can expect from orchard tower? i heard there are some gems in there although must cannot make it. :o

barusong
27-10-2004, 09:04 PM
These day , flying is so cheap and fun , take valuair, tigerair , lionair,
lan-pa-air........

next month this time me taking thaigalaire to BangCock bcos lionaire there is very itchy..........

Opposite Hilton there is two health club , very chio gals .
Night time , you can go to Orchard KTV look for Jenny.
Mid night bring her back to yr room lor ........

paul
29-10-2004, 04:33 PM

Cheers

Hi Downunder,

There's action aplenty at Orchard Towers (singapore's 4 floors of whores).
Opening Charges at 4th floor - crazy horse & top ten are $150 (bargainable)
Ladies drink at crazy horse is $12/ a glass. There are trans but most I think are post-op.

My suggestion if you want to try the local market (gelang, KTV or health centers); is to go with some of the chappies from this forum. Most of the chaps here are easy-going and expect to go dutch.

Paul

Didimeetpussy
29-10-2004, 06:34 PM
good .

go upper few steps . u will come to Orchard Parade Hotel.

Go to Disco Devil Bar. here u parties whole morning till 6am and u will find soem gals will join u to bed ......

me going there later after 9

Downunder
29-10-2004, 10:10 PM
Guys, Hilton is fully booked so I will be staying in the Orchard Parade, which is good cos Devil Bar is there. hehe. So are the ladies there WL too? I will definitely give the four floors of whores a try and see if I could bag a gem.

Thanks for all the contributions. They have been really helpful :)

waterygal
29-10-2004, 10:14 PM
Guys, Hilton is fully booked so I will be staying in the Orchard Parade, which is good cos Devil Bar is there. hehe. So are the ladies there WL too? I will definitely give the four floors of whores a try and see if I could bag a gem.

when you coming down chio me , I am interested to go Devills too.

Really happening place... Ladies will dance on bar top and go WL and especially they start to wear mini skirt and feel tipsy on the bar...
Remenber the cannon copier Adv that Ang Mo ganna hit by the blue dress gal... basically you jus stand below the bar lor ....

Doomas
29-10-2004, 10:55 PM
Yo matey. Rooting in the HCs and the town areas ain't safe. For nice safe sex, just hop down to Geylang. The gals there go for medicals, the gals (and drags) hanging around the town area don't.

If you want a budget root, head to the Thai fuckshops located in Geylang Lorongs 6, 8, 18 and Westerhout Road (between Lorongs 16 and 18). A 20 to 25 min root will cost ya $40. The broads are in fishtanks so you can pick your order, something like ordering your fish at the Sydney Fish Market. Drawback: if the pimps realise you are a strange man in a strange land, they will milk you dry and charge you double or even triple. There was an asshole in Lorong 18 No 38(?) who tried to charge me double cz he thot I was a Nip. I crapped on him in Hokkien and left him with a stunned look on his ugly mug.

If you want a more classy root, try the Malaysian gals in the fuckshops located in Lorongs 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24 and 26. The gals are not in fishtanks but shuttle around so you have to describe to the pimp what kinda broad you want ie big tits, tall, slim, curvy, pretty, good service etc. The pimp will have to source for a gal for you then. You can reject them but there's no turning back once the door is closed or when she strips. Pls also dun reject too many gals. Bear in mind that looks and service are usually mutually exclusive and subjective. There are two categories of sheilas; the $80 broads who will service you for 30 mins, and the $150 broads who will service you for 45 mins. The pimps usually will not charge you extra but some may try to pass off an $80 broad as a $150 broad and milk you for $150 and tell you it's for 30 mins. Avoid 2060. The pimp, Jeffery, is an asshole and is known for doing that. 2 places I have been to: Tommy's at Lorong 16 No 12, and Julie's at Lorong 28 No 31A (or is it B?). I have heard good things about Gwee's and Willy's joints tho I'm not so sure where they are located. If you head down to Tommy's for a good head, tell him Doomas directed you there. He will try to help you as best as he can. Better if you speak Chinkie with him, he can help you better.

If you go to Geylang at night, you might see hordes of gorgeous China dolls displaying themselves all over Geylang. They usually cost around $100 for a quick 20+ min root at a nearby budget hotel. You have to spring for the room. which costs abt $20 for 2 hours. But don't expect good service from most of these dolls. They look like live dolls but fuck like dead fish from the Parramatta. Some of them don't bother to wash their pussies after the deed but simply wipe their pussies with tissue paper before hunting their next prey. Who knows who may have had her before you...

Personally I prefer going to Geylang for the Malaysian gals. They are usually sought by the shiny bum types so they will have a certain level of service. Why don't you drop me a PM? If I can, I will bring you to Tommy's and you can select your root.

Cheers!
Doomas

cyber69_x69
30-10-2004, 09:01 AM

The name of the place already said it. 'Devil', if u know what I mean. :D

Downunder
31-10-2004, 04:08 PM
devil eh..... dunno what it really means :p
by the way.. are the girls here wl? and how much do they charge?

fingen1
04-11-2004, 12:09 PM
devil's club...what aree the hours where you can find "pro" girls?
Thanks in advanace.

flowdown
04-11-2004, 04:16 PM
devil eh..... dunno what it really means :p
by the way.. are the girls here wl? and how much do they charge?

got horn come out after 5

Artic
05-11-2004, 11:35 AM
welcome to sg...

for straight forward service, go GL....a whole thread on this area.

for drinking and orgling, go orchard tower, if can click, bring them to devils and can party till 5am on weekend and wed. Dun waste time at devils trying to look for FL or gals, that place mainly hangout by bengs and guys.

massage, can try Dragon at marina south, their number in the phone book, recommended...ribena.

give TN a miss if you dun speak mandarin, Tn ladys mostly mainlanders.

For happyhour drink near Hilton, cheap beer @ devils buy 1 get 2 free, or Irish pub basement of orchard hotel.

Local food, theres a food cour opp Hilton, basement of Orchard Tower....if you go there for dinner, you may have a chance to see those Fl taking their dinner before going to work at Orchard Towers.

Hope this helps....have a good time.... :p

flowdown
05-11-2004, 03:33 PM
this is what I call " Internet Tour Guide"

One up for yu :p

Downunder
11-11-2004, 10:50 PM
To all the bros, I am back from Sin and had a wonderful time there. Thank you all for the advice. I was there for only 2 nights and 1 day and therefore limited time to go cheonging.

First night when I was there, finished shopping early so decided to pop across the road to ORchard Tower to check out the action. Was there around 10. Went into Queens Bar. It was empty so went up to Ipanema. A few girls around cos still early. Saw 2 girls who are quite attractive. Gave them an eye contact. The more attractive one, which I suspect was PRC walked away to another customer (but I am not too fond of PRC anyway so that was fine). The other lady signalled me to go over there. Went there, found out that she was Viet and the name is Jenny. 22 years old. Nice face, great body with C-D size boobs and small waist, probably 24-25inches only. Super smooth skin with really long straight hair. Ask her about the price and she wanted 500 for the night. I said no, 200. Then we agreed on 300 firstly because she wouldn't go down on price and also it was only 10:15 and she agreed to stay till 10 in the morning.

Back to the hotel, showered had a little chit chat and into the action. She licked me everywhere but didn't allow kissing which was fine with me. She then proceed to lick my ball and then CBJ for 5 minutes. She said the condom taste like crap and that it was making her tongue numb (it was Durex Extrasafe). She said I should have bought the banana or strawberry flavoured one haha :). We then proceed to pump in a few position. She was really wet and tight. After she came, she said relax and let me do everything. She cleaned my up and threw the condom for me. All I had to do was sit back and relax. She then went to the toilet to wash her mouth and shower. (that was one thing that annoyed me... that was showering everytime after we are done and insist I shower too but I was not mad about it cos it was more hygienic).

She then came out and gave me the best massage... better than those in HCs. We then proceed to do it a second time with the same excellent service. All the while asking me to relax and she will do the work. We then went out to grab some snacks and drinks and came back. We then went to sleep.

The next morning, we woke up.. had another go before parting ways. This girl is something. She is very service orientated and playful. She will play with my dick when I am lying there relaxing, make me a cup to nice without me asking her to. Basically makes me feel like a king and pampered. One thing I didn't like was that she lied to me. She said she was going back to Viet that morning but the same night at Orchard Tower I saw her there :P. haha

In the afternoon of the 2 nd day I was in Singapore, I went to Bugis Health Club and had a session with Star cos Eva, Ice and Kent were all on leave. It was an enjoyable session and you could read all about it in the Bugis thread. Wanted to try Coco of Legends and Ribena of Dragon but didn't have much time.

That night, I was already exhausted so decided to go to Devil's for a drink. Went there a half an hour and left cos nothing much going on. decided to pop into Orchard Tower to see what's happening. Went to Club Romeo... it was packed but damn... mostly lady boys..yuck and quickly stumble out of there. Went to Ipanema and observe for aorund half an hour when an quite attractive Viet by the name of Kim came and chat. Didn't really want any action but when I was there with so many sexy ladies walking around... my little bro was signalling me to have a last root before leaving the next day. Bargain to 100 from 200 she bloody dared to ask for ST and 2 shots instead of one. Went back to hotel.... damn it this lady was totally screwed. Didn't allow kissing, didn't do BJ. Only sex she said, I was so put off already, just wanted to get it over and get her out. Managed to do her 2 times in 1 hour and told her I was tired and kicked her out.

Sorry about the long reply.... but I thought you guys might want to know how I went in Sing. :) cheers

notti_boi
13-11-2004, 04:59 AM
sounds like overall, u had a fucking good time in sg!!! :p

Doomas
27-11-2004, 03:07 AM
Great report mate. Glad to know you had a good time. Drop us a line anytime you're making a return trip yeah?

Cheers!
Doomas

Sorry about the long reply.... but I thought you guys might want to know how I went in Sing. :) cheers

S3vw
27-11-2004, 01:03 PM

Thanks a lot guys.
I din realised that u went back
Cheers!

blurcock5
27-11-2004, 02:59 PM
reading yr Fr can get high. good fr.