PDA

View Full Version : Benefit of doubt

Wiseman
01-07-2011, 10:25 AM
Good morning all bro

Bro bonking at Petain pls think wisely. WLs performance differ from time to time may be acceptable.
Some example:
1) Reject frenching because bonker mouth is smelly. WL just "pai say" to inform bonker.
2) Not active in service. WL fucked until tire and not enough sleep. Sure cannot perform.
3) No BBBJ. Bonker need to build confident to WL to believe that AV will not find out.
4) Cannot CIM. If WL consistenly reject CIM to all bonker. That is fair.

Am i right to say to give benefit of doubt when expectation is not meet?

Regards

KiatWee
12-07-2011, 01:48 AM
Am i right to say to give benefit of doubt when expectation is not meet?

Fair Comment

HAONAN55
23-07-2011, 04:12 PM
GL PRC better

alvin83
23-07-2011, 09:58 PM
GL PRC better

Fuck HAONAN55 better than fuck GL PRC !

Petain romp bro, do you agree ?

Realgoodguy
24-07-2011, 12:05 PM
bonking ex-GL ang pai, go to Pertain

sad for these girls

kidd
24-07-2011, 08:20 PM
sad for these girls

Bro it is good for them because they can earn more in PT :D

And good for bros here as we can have more choice :p

mmlale
24-07-2011, 08:37 PM
Bro it is good for them because they can earn more in PT :D

And good for bros here as we can have more choice :p

Agree bro, one ex-GL girl told me in GL their business is killed by PRC girls, and in PT they have average of 15 sessions, earn much more than in GL now :D:D

25-07-2011, 11:32 PM
GL PRC better

Bro, petain romp is

1. Easy to hop from room to room and house to house to look for desire WL.

2. Cheaper to bonk. Only $30~$50.

3. Centralise location with convenience public transport and near MRT.

4. Near little india. Visit there to taste indian delight and shop at Mustafa right? Hehehe....

So, do you perfer to bonk at petain?

Ma0Ma0
26-07-2011, 02:16 AM
Agree bro, one ex-GL girl told me in GL their business is killed by PRC girls, and in PT they have average of 15 sessions, earn much more than in GL now :D:D
the ex-GL gals now charge $50 give only less than half an hour, the GFE and service definitely cannot compare to what they provided at GL last time lor :o
caveat emptor...

alvin83
26-07-2011, 07:44 AM
Some ex-geylang girl provide excellent service at petain

fornicator
26-07-2011, 08:00 AM
GL PRC better

Yeah?! Then what are you doing here?

Have fun in GL then.

Cheers.

fornicator
26-07-2011, 08:02 AM
Fuck HAONAN55 better than fuck GL PRC !

Petain romp bro, do you agree ?

Relax Bro, let him be and don't let him get over you.

Thanks for your support in this forum "Petain Romps".

Cheers.

fornicator
26-07-2011, 08:06 AM
Bro, petain romp is.....

So, do you perfer to bonk at petain?

Definitely! :p Been bonking there since '96, so is 15 years already and I cannot find any reason why I should not go on and on! :D

Cheers.

fornicator
26-07-2011, 08:26 AM
the ex-GL gals now charge $50 give only less than half an hour, the GFE and service definitely cannot compare to what they provided at GL last time lor :o
caveat emptor...

If I remember right, ex-GL WL told me, in GL: CAT80 is 30 mins. and CAT150 is 45? Please correct me if I am wrong or mistaken. They migrate to PT become CAT50 for 20 mins.

So I ask you, how to compare CAT50 vs. CAT80 or 150? Answer: Cannot!

Example only: you think you can get more chicken or rice if you pay $1.80 (economical) chicken rice? Now, chicken rice is $3.50 (more?) and I still not satisfied! :eek: And economical chicken rice, never give you cucumber!

Are you willing to give more for less pay? Bro Ma0Ma0, any comments on this?

But all is not lost. There are still some ex-GL WL who give more than, or at least 30 minutes per session.

Some ex-geylang girl provide excellent service at petain

Who are they? Read the FRs, don't be lazy! Or, try the WLs yourself! :cool:

I just spent part of my weekend going thru all the posts in the " Reputation system update - 17th July 2011 " thread under the " Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff " forum by Boss Sam. So now, I know how to go about the forum! I think.....:rolleyes: Hahaha!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Kalv
26-07-2011, 09:10 AM
If I remember right, ex-GL WL told me, in GL: CAT80 is 30 mins. and CAT150 is 45? Please correct me if I am wrong or mistaken.

Who are they? Read the FRs, don't be lazy! Or, try the WLs yourself! :cool:

I just spent part of my weekend going thru all the posts in the " Reputation system update - 17th July 2011 " thread under the " Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff " forum by Boss Sam. So now, I know how to go about the forum! I think.....

Geylang: Cat50 (20 - 30mins); Cat80 (40 mins); Supposed to be - does not mean you will always get it - depends on WL and House.

U are learning fast. :p Going to be very unpopular soon - now behaving like a true senior!! Careful - only give pts to deserving ones. Many have been zapped (reversed) by Sammyboyfor for exchanging points recently!! (eg +320 to -320). :DCheers.

fornicator
26-07-2011, 10:26 AM
Geylang: Cat50 (20 - 30mins); Cat80 (40 mins); Supposed to be - does not mean you will always get it - depends on WL and House.

U are learning fast. :p Going to be very unpopular soon - now behaving like a true senior!! Careful - only give pts to deserving ones. Many have been zapped (reversed) by Sammyboyfor for exchanging points recently!! (eg +320 to -320). :DCheers.

Yes Bro Kalv, I know and I have seen it! Bro Sam don't care if you are a senior Bro: millenium (1000+ points), or centurion (100+ points). If a Bro violates and commits a crime, points will be reversed and nick is placed into moderation!

I do not intend to behave as a senior here because I am not like you.....yet! Haha! I salute you Bro Kalv! I just try my best to follow rules in the forum. I do not want trouble.

Thanks for your very good advice. ;)

Cheers.

Ma0Ma0
26-07-2011, 12:09 PM

yup, that's the std timing at GL afaik, cat150 is 60min, cat100 i'm not sure.
petain road also 20-30min. some bros claim the WLs give them >30min after they become regulars, but i've not experienced it personally, so can't verify that :o