PDA

View Full Version : Fetish for hot sweaty sex

cheongsterjon
30-06-2011, 10:08 PM
any buddies here with similar fetish for hot sweaty sex....

personally i love seeing my girl sweating from the vigorous workout i gave her in a warm room...never fail to make my dick harder seeing her sweating....so i always try to make the rooms air con warmer and bang her faster.....

will kickoff this thread soon with FRs on my sweaty girl sexperiences...

gearfried
04-07-2011, 06:29 PM
when i go jogging, always see those syt ols jogging with their makeup still on, feel like banging one of those sweaty hot babes after jog...

nuclearkid
04-07-2011, 07:06 PM
A toned girl perspiring during a workout is such an aphrodisiac. Would love to adjourn to a hot rump between the sheets despite the sweaty sheen. It'll be wet everywhere! Haha...

cheongsterjon
04-07-2011, 10:42 PM
best is you see those female half marathons....slurps...all ols wanting to keep fit...damn we guys must keep up our stamina already, if not in bed these ols say why we poorer than them.....

i agree, seeing those ols after work go gym then after that see them emerge from those cbd gyms in their sleeveless pt attire....slurps...

feelmetonight
05-07-2011, 06:34 AM
Yes.

And it is easier for me to get wet when Im sweaty and hot. :rolleyes:

Then later on I read a research news about orgasm - it is easier for women to get high if you keep them warm!

aqcmme
05-07-2011, 09:42 AM
ME! ME! ME!

It's mind blowingly sexy!! when a woman totally submits and enjoy devouring me when i am hot n sweaty.

It started with my ex gf/fb after she watched me play a tennis game with a friend's condo. After the game, i watched to hit the showers but she had other plans. It really really feels great when she made me feel so desired when 'dirty'... f*&king ego boost man.

darn, miss her much. :D

sgspycam
05-07-2011, 05:40 PM
after u sweat all the endorphines are released and this really gets u in the mood for sex, not only that... just think of all that extra lubricant... just like jap AV :D