PDA

View Full Version : Rates for ramming PRC sluts from China Dolls KTV

spermlord
29-06-2011, 05:57 PM
just wanna check with your guys wat is the rates that you pay your chick when u ram her?

I offered 150 to 2 gals but both said too low....say min is $300. Don't spoilt market....those sluts only take us as Carrot Cake...go ChangPing, $100 can ram the most chio sluts....

Siao....inflation?

Shall Sammyboy brothers all stay put at $150 at most or LOWER?

Also, DO NOT TIP more than $30 in KTV sessions....ok??

:D:D:D

1stdesire
29-06-2011, 08:27 PM
just wanna check with your guys wat is the rates that you pay your chick when u ram her?

I offered 150 to 2 gals but both said too low....say min is $300. Don't spoilt market....those sluts only take us as Carrot Cake...go ChangPing, $100 can ram the most chio sluts....

Siao....inflation?

Bro u go ChanPing $100 I know; but air ticket to there?

MoralEpitome
29-06-2011, 08:41 PM

Siao....inflation?

lol...i told you to jio mandy leow.....$150.....anyway how about this trick....first time I give $250.....second time I give $50....average out $150...haha

upskirtlover
29-06-2011, 09:04 PM
i fully support ts,tips cap it at $30 most don spoil market unless the gal really acc u very long or attitude very gd...actually ram them for $150 also too ex liao,its almost double the price of those prc fls u find in sbf and i see no diff between them lo so y pay them so much and then let them laugh behind our back saying we singaporeans r stupid etc :mad:

Strongly urge bros here to pay only wat they deserve,its time for us to be united against them cheers

spermlord
29-06-2011, 11:33 PM
Ok, so from today onwards, i will only Pump @ $150 (max) for PRC slut

and

Tip @ $30 (max)

:D

spermlord
29-06-2011, 11:34 PM
Also, those that quoted me $300, next time i will NOT take them back...

Boycott Mandy from China Doll KTV, quoted me $300....siao! Think I print $$$

newcheongster
30-06-2011, 03:01 PM
Bro spermlord

fully agreed the max is $150 for ovn.

u may try this girl - yue xuan - 86196552 she is @ both Cj & Cd

MoralEpitome
30-06-2011, 11:27 PM

You are boss of a chain of centres and drive a conti car of cos she thinks you carrot la....must be like me poor man than she quote me $150....

but I agree...can all the bros here give $100 for a screw for average girls and $150 for the better ones.....tips give $20 for butterfly and $80 for booking.... then I wun kena suan by this beijing cai....tell me she earn $12k a month and her pussy is golden!...how many bros here earn 12k a mth!?

Huge Dog
11-12-2011, 02:48 AM
How about the rates for ramming PRC singers from China Dolls ?

can share share here :D

ahlang1919
11-12-2011, 03:57 AM

Ha!! $300 u heng liow la. Last 2 wks my frens went China Doll, so happy they tabao one each after HH. As they are very chin chai and seldom cheong so tot market rate max $300 ( though we have tried $350 -$500 during those Riverview Hotel days - Tien An Men MM). The best part, never nego price in the first place and they already showered and are in towels then pop the GQ.

KNN, they quoted $500 min each -one shot, and double fly $750 each!!!!!! WTF!! Not rare gems or high class std (according to them). The gals said that's the going rate and not always go out ones hor!! In my mind ,ya right see whether got carrot heads then sharpen their knives!

So I tot my frens bluff me and talk big,coz i didn't believe as its way above going rate . i think new yr round the corner so make quick bucks and take money home to their xiao lang gous.....

Juz stick to mkt rate n within budget,

pyscho77
11-12-2011, 10:06 AM
Bro ME

Cuntfirm u jio Mandy from CD for avg $150? Going by your KC tactic, did u manage to bonk unlimited per session (250 1st shot, 50 tips when going home) or 2 sessions (1st session 250, followon session say low $$$, next time top)?

I suppose either way, u already gotten here on credit and followon bonks are "given" kekeke, smooth operator!!!

lol...i told you to jio mandy leow.....$150.....anyway how about this trick....first time I give $250.....second time I give $50....average out $150...haha

drunken
11-12-2011, 11:33 AM
i recall i bonk 2 gals at CD last time for $150 each. Not supper pretty, but syt and fun to begin with.
one thing i notice, if you act rich in front of them, they will ask for the sky.
Not saying that rich is at fault, but if they know you are those high earner type their knife will be sharper..

so we should stick to the market rate - but is always a "offer" and "accept" contract between 2 parties. They can offer a rate that is rocket high, but we bros can always reject the offer.

"A contract is said to come into existence when acceptance of an offer".
urged bro to use their big head and when 'accepting' and offer.

make sense?

needforboobs
11-12-2011, 11:49 AM
ramming the CD gers even 150 i also think too much sometimes becoz the quality really terok.
CJ even worse, even SBF FL2 rate at 80 is too much. and FL2 quality is even better.

Fraser007
11-12-2011, 12:08 PM
1st time visited this place with another 2 friends last friday. Sat a chongqing SYT who only total come in 3 times, total clock time 15min or less.
1st time come in sit 7-8min, 2nd time (After 1.5 hours butterfly) come in and "hug sleep" for 5-6min. 3rd time come in 3-4min to collect tips. Says how apologetic she is for butterfly and she under stressed to make ends meet every month, and how next time come CD dont pretend do not know her blah blah blah.......

End up only tip her $30 when she obviously bullshitting, and she owns a white iphone which looks new. Disappear for 90min with an average 5min on each customer will work out to be 12-18 customers. Thats a cool $360 - $540 a night just for 3 hours work. This does not include ST/LT outside yet. On average, it will work out to be 10-15k a month, which is like what a bro mentioned here. She finds $30 little, but i suan her back, u come in 3x. 1st time sit, 2nd time "hug-sleep", 3rd time collect tips, how much u want?

Like my fellow kaki in the room who cheongs china says, No need to give these ktv girls sympathy. We, sg guys are still too good hearted and kena con by these foxes.

Hence, fellow ktv bros, no need be too generous, they probably earn more than 90% of all of us. Pay what is worth in tips. If attitude and service time no good, just drop her next time, there's always fresh fish. As for ST/LT, prices will continue to be high if fellow bros tolerate their "maximise profit" behaviour and gives in to them. There are always better alternatives in FL1/FL2/FL3.

Of course mega-rich bros can ignore my comments, u r the king. Hope i do not offend any other bros, just my humble opinion.

MoralEpitome
11-12-2011, 12:13 PM
hahaha....suddenly this thread kena dig out....hard to find $150 there la....mimimum nowadays $200.....most girls claim this is the market rate now and still reasonable....but I met many pretty ones there that would only do for $300...some even worse wan me to buy LV bag for them before pumping...

abrams75
11-12-2011, 02:29 PM
Maintain and adhere to the Bro ME rate is very beneficial to everyone esp in CD....Pls dun spoilt market...as the saying goes.."她们是吊起来卖的“:D

You are boss of a chain of centres and drive a conti car of cos she thinks you carrot la....must be like me poor man than she quote me $150....

but I agree...can all the bros here give $100 for a screw for average girls and $150 for the better ones.....tips give $20 for butterfly and $80 for booking.... then I wun kena suan by this beijing cai....tell me she earn $12k a month and her pussy is golden!...how many bros here earn 12k a mth!?

Stimsia
11-12-2011, 02:45 PM
This is demand and supply
Just like the goddamn hdb

But the stupid hdb escalating price is concorted by fallible policies by the inept couldn't care less garment:(

Used to ram at 100
Ovn 200..

Show that sbf network not as gd as Prc network
Oligopoly ? Fixed pricing...:rolleyes:

javcock
11-12-2011, 05:58 PM
Tried to ask one girl out from CD... quote me 200.... didn't take the bite because in term of looks, not worth it...

MoralEpitome
11-12-2011, 08:19 PM
ya, you wan chio one sure have to pay, you want cheap one sure not chio, that's life

wally888
11-12-2011, 11:22 PM
.... Disappear for 90min with an average 5min on each customer will work out to be 12-18 customers. Thats a cool $360 - $540 a night just for 3 hours work. This does not include ST/LT outside yet. On average, it will work out to be 10-15k a month, which is like what a bro mentioned here. ....

If KTV gal can earn min. $500/day by sitting then she won't be interested to b bonk for $150......furthermore if she do ST with client then her market value drops leh:eek:

Like ME has done, nowadays have to KC or play their games to get your value.

Hooters666
13-12-2011, 12:11 AM
So far I have never fucked any KTV chicks I met in KTV in Singapore. I never asked for fuck as I know the price will be ridiculous. As many has said FL2 also have KTV chicks but 80-100 for one shot. If you like me wanna chase GFE, then just lay line to hook them up and see if you can KC them. So far my track record is none...Still working on a chick in CD and have booked her thrice of which twice was clubbing outside...I think my alpha strategy is not working out well...LOL

Rapemykitty
13-12-2011, 01:35 AM
Always wanted to fuck a PRC chick. :rolleyes: what're they like when fucking?

ombre
13-12-2011, 03:46 AM
Always wanted to fuck a PRC chick. :rolleyes: what're they like when fucking?

They are just like any other chicks except some PRC chicks with the extra armpit hair if they dun shave ..quite a turn off ....:D

Rapemykitty
13-12-2011, 10:24 AM
They are just like any other chicks except some PRC chicks with the extra armpit hair if they dun shave ..quite a turn off ....:D

Urgh armpit hair! :S does anyone know of any Bi PRC chicks who'd be willing to play with me? Always been a fantasy. Heh. :o

Sparky18
13-12-2011, 10:25 PM
You want to ram PRC chicks, do it in China. Much cheaper and better.

Just came back from Shanghai, I find those in Singapore like leftovers.

If not, look for Chinese Vietnamese chicks. Same feeling.

paul.wham
14-12-2011, 12:59 AM
:D:D:D[/QUOTE]

I seldom write, but gotto say some shit abt tis dudes... those knn w easy $ spend it @ TAM, LV, etc... $50 butterfly / $150 no fly / $400 for a shot, worth it cos tat's e ad rate there. or u carrots can be perform better being super carrot @ club 1 huh?
dont spoil mkt @ our playground, nbcb nowadays give $30 @ cd show me her ccb face, $150 still gotto see her cb mood wor. its not we cant spent, but why get branded as a stupid SG dick huh?

i wil "ON" u TS on yr $ suggestion, i usually @ cd on tues sperm GOD lord... pls allow me to buy u a drink or 2 for touching my heart.

suzuka8
14-12-2011, 03:32 AM
ok, i out of ktv since for a while now. this CD, is like BS category? Echo? or higher class type? got mamasan?
if its like BS type, $150 i think too ex :P

ahlang1919
14-12-2011, 04:50 AM
ok, i out of ktv since for a while now. this CD, is like BS category? Echo? or higher class type? got mamasan?
if its like BS type, $150 i think too ex :P

Bro, it doesn't matter whether what class the ktv is awarded. Alot of how-lianz n Mr Nice Guy wannabe always pay premium so they will be labelled "Hao Ren" . Knn even at BS a lot of pple pay 100 or more for tips in hoping to woo the gals. Last time DongGuan and Pudong pubs gals 20-30 bucks butterfly later also becomes 100 -200. Of late the TAM, 3rd flr ,LV all up their booking fees and still got category like CP knn. Booking ranging from 300 to 1000(special activation by mummy-the sharks!!), nabay they think they golden pussies, and they choose customers. If they feel u max pay 200, they will outright tell u her booking customer is here bla bla...

Likewise for CD nowadays, screwing min 200 and depending on mood. And better nego first before transaction n cut the paisay n kc shit otherwise u will be like my bros lan lan naked marikita n pay whatever they say.

Thats why nowadays I just give $30 for sitting n if they spend most of the time in the room max I give $50 that's it simple!! Got teh or never teh neh neh oso same rate.

Flirtz88
14-12-2011, 11:32 AM
Actually all chicks are the same. The difference is ourselves. Easily gotten things usually don't worth much and we are willing to pay more for those 'hard to get'. Maybe this is call 'challenge'. We can pay a fixed price for a pretty and good service gal from WL (sure get), but we do not find them challenging enough and thus no 'trill'. We prefer to go for the unknown, and once we managed to bring them to bed, we 'convinced' ourselves that we have achieved something but unknowingly, they are the same type of gals but we have to spend much more and in return, the outcome(service) may not be what we expect.

Haha.. So if we really think carefully, it is ourselves who spoiled these gals and encourage them to 'pretend hard to get' so they will earn much much more of our hard earned money.

The above is just my own opinion.. For sharing.

Stimsia
14-12-2011, 10:32 PM
Always wanted to fuck a PRC chick. what're they like when fucking?

Whats it like farking non-Prc chick:confused:

They are just like any other chicks except some PRC chicks with the extra armpit hair if they dun shave ..quite a turn off ....

You mean non-Prc chick confirm shave?:rolleyes:

I seldom write, but gcarrot @ club 1 huh?
dont spoil mkt @ our ......SG dick huh?...my heart.

From your post is not "seldom"... It's the only time you post(1) as of today:D

It's all a matter of perspective and value a rich bro will think nothing of tipping 100 but a niao one tipping 20 will demand the sky...

Find not worthwhile then don't bonk ktv gals lor....
GL is still value for $$$

Kc feeling is for those with deep pockets....

Stimsia
14-12-2011, 10:38 PM
Always wanted to fuck a PRC chick. what're they like when fucking?

They are just like any other chicks except some PRC chicks with the extra armpit hair if they dun shave ..quite a turn off ....

I seldom write, but gcarrot @ club 1 huh?
dont spoil mkt @ our ......SG dick huh?...my heart.

From your post is not "seldom"... It's the only time you post(1) as of today:D

It's all a matter of perspective and value a rich bro will think nothing of tipping 100 but a niao one tipping 20 will demand the sky...

Rapemykitty
15-12-2011, 08:39 PM

The way they react, the way they smell and the way they taste.
:rolleyes:

suzuka8
27-12-2011, 12:37 PM
bro,
please dont remind me :P
also, some of them like to wear a string around their waist, for deity protection i assume. that one i also dont like. feel uncomfortable when doing it. but u never know they wear the string until they are naked :(

Jlim
27-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Totally agree on the rates. a fat colleague used to love cheoing me to KTV because he "kept" a girl there. "keeping" her yet each time paying $200 for tips for just sitting around. Machiam think he is james bond/casonava. when I want to pay $50 for my "butterfly" girl, he told me must pay market rate $150 as booking is $250. he added dun make him lose face as he is regular and wanted to pay for me. I was thinking wtf!

these "act rich" B*****ds are spoiling the market. The $$$ face PRCs are laughing that these Singapore man are stupid and easy to fleece. After earning the easy $$$, the stupid $$$ face PRCs go back and spend their time, $$$ and effort on their China BFs. Make us feel like an idiot being cheated by stupid $$$ face PRCs.

popee16
27-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Totally agree on the rates. a fat colleague used to love cheoing me to KTV because he "kept" a girl there. "keeping" her yet each time paying $200 for tips for just sitting around. Machiam think he is james bond/casonava. when I want to pay $50 for my "butterfly" girl, he told me must pay market rate $150 as booking is $250. he added dun make him lose face as he is regular and wanted to pay for me. I was thinking wtf!

these "act rich" B*****ds are spoiling the market. The $$$ face PRCs are laughing that these Singapore man are stupid and easy to fleece. After earning the easy $$$, the stupid $$$ face PRCs go back and spend their time, $$$ and effort on their China BFs. Make us feel like an idiot being cheated by stupid $$$ face PRCs.

You are right, don't be a carrot. I always give $30 for "butterfly girl".

Persistent Lee
27-12-2011, 01:40 PM

There are a lot of ugly fat men in night scene often behave like that :rolleyes:

How can these fat men said such thing ? How much you want to give to the KTV gals is up to your wishes wat!!!!

hayhay
27-12-2011, 01:53 PM

Siao....inflation?

bro sori out of topic, ur point is -1050??:eek: how it become like that??

needforboobs
27-12-2011, 09:49 PM
bro sori out of topic, ur point is -1050??:eek: how it become like that??

bro, open a thread let discuss. i think bro spermlord is more interesting than the chinadoll ktv prcs

paul.wham
10-01-2012, 12:15 AM

U hv my sympathy "Stimsia"

holicks
17-01-2012, 11:40 AM
it all depends on the individual. there are some girls i had who quoted me $200, while others are ok with $100.
Of course those who quoted $200 never got a deal from me, but they will always ask why i have not called them yet.
basically if bros can afford, they will not mind to pay more. but for me, i will always try to stick to the market rate.

drekman
17-01-2012, 11:54 AM
U guys are crazy and stupid. I give only $10 in ktv. They are conning your money. Dunt you know all cheena people think singaporean are stupid.

drekman
17-01-2012, 12:15 PM
Ktv is bullshit. All the girls will con, cheat, and rip off your money.

Chupachups
17-01-2012, 02:37 PM
1st time visited this place with another 2 friends last friday. Sat a chongqing SYT who only total come in 3 times, total clock time 15min or less.
1st time come in sit 7-8min, 2nd time (After 1.5 hours butterfly) come in and "hug sleep" for 5-6min. 3rd time come in 3-4min to collect tips. Says how apologetic she is for butterfly and she under stressed to make ends meet every month, and how next time come CD dont pretend do not know her blah blah blah.......

End up only tip her $30 when she obviously bullshitting, and she owns a white iphone which looks new. Disappear for 90min with an average 5min on each customer will work out to be 12-18 customers. Thats a cool $360 - $540 a night just for 3 hours work. This does not include ST/LT outside yet. On average, it will work out to be 10-15k a month, which is like what a bro mentioned here. She finds $30 little, but i suan her back, u come in 3x. 1st time sit, 2nd time "hug-sleep", 3rd time collect tips, how much u want?

Like my fellow kaki in the room who cheongs china says, No need to give these ktv girls sympathy. We, sg guys are still too good hearted and kena con by these foxes.

Hence, fellow ktv bros, no need be too generous, they probably earn more than 90% of all of us. Pay what is worth in tips. If attitude and service time no good, just drop her next time, there's always fresh fish. As for ST/LT, prices will continue to be high if fellow bros tolerate their "maximise profit" behaviour and gives in to them. There are always better alternatives in FL1/FL2/FL3.

Of course mega-rich bros can ignore my comments, u r the king. Hope i do not offend any other bros, just my humble opinion.

Bro Fraser007 - hit the nail on the head! ... can't agree more. In summary,
- If you don't manage the girls, they will manage you!
- *Most bonk rates in CD/CJ are ridiculous! - $300 and above, i'd rather stick with TAM and its likes. Caveat: though there are those rare gems that are worth alittle more TLC. If not, there is always FL 1-2-3 like Fraser said. If unplanned and you really need to let one go ... there is always the infamous GL.

demondemon
17-01-2012, 09:48 PM
i offered 200 and got rejected, i was quote emo damn it lol

MoralEpitome
17-01-2012, 10:15 PM
hahaha, the sluts here ugly but still wanna ask for the sky la, from $300 to $500, some want LV bag, Iphone 4S, etc, etc....I tell them fug off la....my best offer is $250 if really chio...

crabtree88
18-01-2012, 02:02 AM
depends ba bros... i have a gal there i always sit with, most of the time do her for free. but to sit whole session abt 150. i heard recently 200?