PDA

View Full Version : Lust of a single lonely man

unsung80
28-06-2011, 06:44 PM
Is been really wonderful to read so many fantastic stories written by bros here. Especially by bro Peterpan. Perhaps is time I pen down one of my encounter early last year in Singapore. My English is not the scholar type. Please pardon my horrible vocab and grammar. This will be a short true story, I will try my best to recall details to share with all. As always identity places and country would be change. The rest use your imagination to decide.

Currently am embarking my first 30s. I have never ever imagine the youth of 20s would swift pass instantly. Some woman find me handsome, others comment is ok. Am quite lucky to retain a bit of boyish look instead of looking like the mature looking 30s. Every good and bad things have it's advantage and disadvantage. Generally I think my look department would not scare off any ladies. Some of your might be wondering who care about how I look right. This will play a part later in the story. :cool:

To be continued...

fenwick
28-06-2011, 07:36 PM
please continue.............^^

unsung80
28-06-2011, 11:01 PM
Is been 2-3 years since I was single. Not having a girlfriend means sex life is greatly reduces, less one intimate person to talk to and been care for in love. My sex life with ex was really fantastic. She really got the body of most man would lust for, I was enjoying every moment of it when we constantly make love. We have been together for many years but fate eventually pull us apart. I only can blame my immaturity and sensibility at times. Life must go on, I have learned my mistake through pain. Allowing the time to do the healing for me.

Like most man, we are horny creatures that always seek action on bed with ladies. In the past I do visit FL once in a while from this forum, reading and browsing through to find one that is suitable for my taste bud. Yet I realize the ramification is more of a man’s lust than an emotion relief. Hence, I always control my urge to pay for such emotionless activities. I rather have my hard earn cash spend somewhere more meaningful.

To be continued...

Shogun456
29-06-2011, 12:58 AM
My humble contributions. Please continue bro :D

waiwaiz
29-06-2011, 01:04 AM
Pls carry on bro..........

naturegreen
29-06-2011, 09:46 AM
unsung bro write story, here to support!

otamay
29-06-2011, 11:46 AM
Is Like most man, we are horny creatures that always seek action on bed with ladies. In the past I do visit FL once in a while from this forum, reading and browsing through to find one that is suitable for my taste bud. Yet I realize the ramification is more of a man’s lust than an emotion relief. Hence, I always control my urge to pay for such emotionless activities. I rather have my hard earn cash spend somewhere more meaningful.

To be continued...

Agreed with you, also have the same feeling after the encounter the sextification level is not there :mad:

Please continue with your story :)

mr_missile
29-06-2011, 12:26 PM
My English is not the scholar type. Please pardon my horrible vocab and grammar. This will be a short true story, I will try my best to recall details to share with all.

bro, your ang mo not powderful, i mean powerful also nevermind. love reading true stories. i am here to support. :)

arsenal_84
29-06-2011, 02:50 PM
Agreed with you, also have the same feeling after the encounter the sextification level is not there :mad:

how to get away with a good session, will depend on how comfortable you can make the FL feel about you.
think this year alone, i encountered at least 2 ladies with deadly gfe.

alan0338
29-06-2011, 03:08 PM
waiting for updates liao, love true stories :)

knnb40
29-06-2011, 04:22 PM
Bro, please write more......

I am in my 40s, I started late in the cheonging scene, therefore I wonder why you are so reluctant to cheong? because you good looking?

IMHO, good look has nothing to do with relationship or cheong.
Both need money, regardless both of you in-love or just make-love.

Most of the time, just paying for "Song" even to the same girl can have more better emotion returned than an "actual" relationship with a girl. In a relatsionship, you properbly pay more and received more heart break and emotion torture.....

Ooops sorry, you are the one telling the story, I shut-up, please carry on.....

Alf1977
29-06-2011, 04:25 PM
Camping here bro.. Waiting for more

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
29-06-2011, 09:21 PM
You english is better than Bro Peterpan one lor :D

Waiting for more :p

unsung80
29-06-2011, 10:12 PM
bro, your ang mo not powderful, i mean powerful also nevermind. love reading true stories. i am here to support. :)

Thank you for Mr Missile support.

Bro, please write more......

I am in my 40s, I started late in the cheonging scene, therefore I wonder why you are so reluctant to cheong? because you good looking?

IMHO, good look has nothing to do with relationship or cheong.
Both need money, regardless both of you in-love or just make-love.

Most of the time, just paying for "Song" even to the same girl can have more better emotion returned than an "actual" relationship with a girl. In a relatsionship, you properbly pay more and received more heart break and emotion torture.....

Ooops sorry, you are the one telling the story, I shut-up, please carry on.....

I think go cheong or not is individual preference. Some never get sick of it and can go on for years, some like me just tone down a lot more. I don't agree paying for "song" will have a better return of personal emotion, i would say is more of man's ego fulfillment. ;)

You english is better than Bro Peterpan one lor :D

Waiting for more :p

Bro you must be kidding me, Bro Peterpan is my online superhero (better than Green Lantern), not forgetting his very exciting and luscious wife.

unsung80
29-06-2011, 10:44 PM
waiting for updates liao, love true stories :)

I never never expect the response was pretty good. Thanks bro for the support. Next post will be posted up real soon.:D

unsung80
29-06-2011, 10:45 PM
I was browsing a website that allows travelers to know more friends around the world. I saw it in CNA years back but never actually take a look at it until that day. From there I start to make some friends around the globe. If am free I would meet them up for drinks or show them around our clean city. I always have an interest in tourism industry; somehow I never got the chance to enrich myself in that sector.

One day, I received a PM from a lass from Hong Kong. Let’s call her Jess. Jess told me she would be in Singapore for about a week plus for a short course in one of the local school. She told me she doesn’t have any friends in Singapore, asking me would I be free to meet up for coffee. Been a friendly and helpful person I agree, this would widen up my circle of friends too.

Next, Jess’s profile looks like a mixture of Japanese and China breed; she got this candid plus cheeky looking smile posted up online. She was also wearing a dark strap shirt with a light color shorts. Looking at around 1.60m tall, around 45kg. I thought probably she would look like a tender and warm person. The profile was pretty dark due to the weather. That’s the most I can make a thought out of her before we met. Never less these are not important. (Because I want to let the bros imagine it :p)

To be continued...

mr_missile
30-06-2011, 08:56 AM
mr_missile reporting to camp as promised. :). keep your updates cumming bro unsung80.

Alf1977
30-06-2011, 09:43 AM
U must have electrified Jess!! She made a move on you? One week with a slim SYT ... Confirm juicy happening coming up...

blohsg
30-06-2011, 09:44 AM
Camping :D

More about Jess please.

gambit76
30-06-2011, 09:58 AM
Another camper reporting. Promising start bro. :)

nullnullnull
30-06-2011, 10:02 AM
*camping*

:D

londong
30-06-2011, 11:54 AM
Solid start , waiting patiently . :)

unsung80
01-07-2011, 01:52 AM
So came the day Jess touch down on our local soil. After she managed to quickly settle down here on the first day. She ringed me up, asking me would I be interested to accompany her to Sentosa to show her around. It happen I was free on that day, I agree immediately.

I have to admit is fun to meet new friend, especially such a cute lass. Am sure bros here know some pictures can be quite different from what it looks online. I knew I had to hold on to my excitement in case it turns out a big disappointment. The wait was about 5-10 minutes longer; I understand she needs a bit of time to navigate around this new city. She wanted to meet at the train station, probably is an easier location to link up. Suddenly my phone rings, it was her! All this while we were sending sms as a form of communication.

To be continued...

want0nmee
01-07-2011, 04:52 AM
camping for more. btw what's the website you use?

diputs1269
01-07-2011, 09:39 PM
Interesting story, camping here for more updates :)

Lancerlord75
01-07-2011, 10:16 PM
Bro...what website is that? Can PM me?
Thanks!

unsung80
02-07-2011, 01:18 AM
Writing a story is not as easy as i thought, really salute the bros here who wrote their own excellent encounter.

Previous
Suddenly my phone rings, it was her! All this while we were sending sms as a form of communication.

Pressed the pick-up button

Me: Hello Jess
Jess: Hey Ricky, am here. Where are you?
Me: Am at the control station, wearing a blue shirt and bermuda.
Jess: But am here already, how can never see you?

I swiftly scan around the control station to see who is using the phone. It so happen at this time so many ladies are on the phone! Talk about luck. So I ask her what color clothes she’s wearing. After acknowledge that, I told her to stand still. I briskly walked towards her back. Give a gentle tap on her shoulder. Jess was kinda of take aback but recover her sense quickly.

Me: Hey Jess, am xxxxx.
Jess: Hi (in a gentle and soft voice)
Jess seems very shy, don’t dare to look into my eye.
Me: Having trouble finding here?
Jess: Not really, train stations in Singapore are pretty easy to navigate around.
Me: That’s great. Welcome to Sillypore.
Jess: huh?
Me: I mean Singapore..
Both of us laugh it off.

To be continued...

cavemanng
02-07-2011, 07:36 AM
What is the website? Can share?

mclovin
02-07-2011, 09:08 AM
nice story bro... keep it up

ddog
02-07-2011, 01:47 PM
Nice story bro, cont...

btw wheres bro Peterpan haven't heard his stories for awhile... been lusting for his wife for a long time, esp her juicy buttshots... still have the pics from his first posting so many yrs back.

unsung80
02-07-2011, 03:33 PM
The story will be a pretty slow build up before some actions starts to happen. Hope bros here understand, good stuff must wait a while ya. Thanks for your understanding. :cool:

waterbottle99
03-07-2011, 09:26 PM
camp here! nice story do continue :D

greening
03-07-2011, 09:29 PM
w8ting 4 updates :D

unsung80
03-07-2011, 11:37 PM
Previous
Me: That’s great. Welcome to Sillypore.
Jess: huh?
Me: I mean Singapore..
Both of us laugh it off.

Off we proceed to Vivo City to get the ticket entrance to Sentosa.

Counter girl: Next please.
What a sweet looking minah, probably holding a part time job with Sentosa Leisure Group. Service side people come and go faster than fart in wind.

We were standing there browsing for some of the packages Sentosa is offering, usually I will purchase the ticket and go in for work. Never try these entire packages before. For the locals probably we are sick of visiting the butterfly park, Underwater World, Fort Silso, sight seeing at the overgrown size Merlion, or the beach where babes and hunk play some beach balls games during the weekend.

There was this package to Mega zip Adventure Park, where one can enjoy free fall, mega zip tower etc. Is sorta of like a confident course route. This gives Jess a bit more excitement. Jess told me why not go for this package. I never expect her to choose this, as most typical ladies would prefer doing sight seeing than maneuvering big adventure towers, especially for a tourist. I thought in my mind she was quite difference. We quickly purchased the ticket and moved out from the counter, I turned back, and the minah was smiling at me. Is my vision playing tricks with my eyes, then she winked at me. Maybe it was my imagination, weird i thought…

To be continued...

JJDoggieNDoggie
04-07-2011, 04:55 PM
Ah ha... INteresting, Camping( Titsbits and red wine standing by) :D

unsung80
04-07-2011, 10:10 PM
Hope my story is not too boring, the action will come much later.

Now, before entering into Sentosa, let me describe more about Jess. She’s around 1.65m tall. Have a weight of around 45kg, but later she told me she weigh heavier than she looks. She was wearing a grey blouse (don’t know how to describe), follow by a grey short. Which makes a woman easier to play comfortably in this outfit. Most HK girls got nice fair skin due to the climate, Jess skin was much better than most woman I have seen here. Her eye’s was small and pointy, quite unique. Her boobs were probably a B- cup size. Still can’t really make it out at that time.

We took the sky train into the island and proceed straight to the adventure park. After the personnel checked our ticket, we were asked to put on the harness on our body as a form of safety measure, pretty SOP for this kind of confidence course worldwide. As Jess and I hit off pretty well, we have some funny small talks while wearing the harness. As all know part of the straps requires wrapping around the groin area tightly to prevent from slipping and hurting oneself. Suddenly my groin grows really big after the safety officer pulls it tightly. Is kinda of embarrassing but can live with it. The good part is i realized Jess was peeking at my groin area for a few seconds; the blushing part came quickly and looks really cute on Jess. The safety officer quickly went to adjust her her strap and that took her eyes off my groin.

To be continued...

P.S. I got a pic of Jess to share, how do i post it here?

blohsg
04-07-2011, 10:59 PM
Unsung : you'll have to find some where to host it ... one of the free pic sites perhaps ?

unsung80
05-07-2011, 10:14 PM
Off we go proceed to try some of the adventure facilities. Going to skip part of this and move on to the MegaZip event. We went up to the tower happily to enjoy the last one. Once on top i was surprised by the length of the MegaZip, from the tower to the beach, is gonna be a long ride of 450M down. Mega craziness I thought. I saw some Caucasians from the far end getting ready to zip down with excitement. The safety officer came to us, asking us whether we want to go for the couple, I was surprise it can take 2 persons weigh up to 140kg. I look at Jess and discuss about it. Happily decided to try the double one, heehee.. Love that answer.

Here a pic of Jess wrap in harness before we glide down..
http://i51.tinypic.com/23w3a12.jpg

We were strapped together on the glide; Jess was hanging in front of me. I was attached behind her to sort of “protect” her. The instructor gently pushed my back to the open to let us hang outside first. The push caused my huge groin in contact with Jess’s butt. Feels like an electrified moment strike me. In my mind I was thinking how I could bonk her in doggie hanging in the air. Is insane to think of this when both of our life hanging in the hand of the safety officer. Once the safety saw we are ready, he activated the glide and a huge gush of free fall feel starts to pump into my body.

I never expect the take off was so fast-moving, is like a driver step on the gas fully in a Ferrari. As i was in a mist of confusion, Jess gave a loud screen, hanging onto me quickly. Luckily my conscious recovers rapidly. I steadily hold on to her waist to make sure she’s safe with me. The speed starts to be more constant as the slide glide at the quarter mark.

The scenery was quite stunning from the high ground, below me was the green vegetation, looking far away is the beach and the sea, the best part is cutie Jess is in front of me. She seems to be enjoying herself now and she carefully let go of me, so is my hand off her waist. Enjoying the scenery for a while. Good things end faster than I expected. We soon reach the end point at the coast.

unsung80
05-07-2011, 10:22 PM
Showing her around Sentosa was not difficult after; we had a great time talking with each other. Feeling hungry, we proceed to the Subway to grab some food.
http://i52.tinypic.com/oissw0.jpg
Very soon it was evening and activities have to come to an end. Discuss with her where would she like to visit when we meet up other day. After that we bid each other goodbye and head back separately.

For the next meet up things was pretty normal, no crazy stunt I have to do with her. Bidding our separate ways again.

unsung80
05-07-2011, 10:29 PM
w8ting 4 updates :D

Updates are up.

By the way how do i show the picture instead of the link? :confused:

MoralEthics
05-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Cheers for the effort to write!!!

screensaver
07-07-2011, 10:33 AM
Glad to read this story . Thanks for the effort . :)

alan0338
07-07-2011, 11:45 AM
more more more pls ......... :D

rhys
07-07-2011, 12:20 PM
Great start to your story, please continue :-)

AdamKhan
09-10-2011, 09:59 PM
wtf i cant see the picture ):
anyway. camping ;)

owl888
09-10-2011, 10:43 PM
TS, got happy ending to share:confused:

eeemen
11-10-2011, 09:59 PM
Can report the pixs? All frogs now, thanks bro, cheers ..........

Winters87
09-07-2013, 07:49 AM
Up for the true story telling (if its true lol). Kinda had similar experience although I'm in my twenties. Jiayou x 3 !!

nightfly1966
09-07-2013, 08:48 AM
Nice story bro...thx for sharing..:)

& hope u can repost the pic...:p

unsung80
09-07-2013, 12:43 PM
Haiz so pai sei i didn't continue this thread. Appreciate your support... I really have to kudos to bro and sis putting in so much good effort in their story. Am a half goner in writing, unfortunately.