PDA

View Full Version : Massage at a nice place in town.

fire_element
25-06-2011, 12:20 PM
Starting going to this massage place (more like a TCM hall) 6 months back. Walk in without any appointment. Location is secluded, but convenient. Massage is hard and good. No golden Q was asked, but after pestering from me, she reluctantly gave me a massage below. Understand from her that she is selective, and depends on the chemistry.

The place is near to town. Recently she got another helper. Have not tried her yet. Personally, I would have prefer her to operate alone. :P

Looks: 7/10 (a bit on the big frame, but not ugly. I can communicate with her....good communication = bonus to pts)
Massage: 9/10 (hard and right. I fell asleep)
RTM: yes (have been a regular for the last 6 months)

With the recent clamp down, I Will only share contact with senior bros with more than 50 months + members since 2008. Sorry if I did not reply your PM.

And for those whom I have passed contact to, as I mentioned, anything more depends on your chemistry with her. Do not be forceful...please go with the expectation of having a good massage only. thanks.

Express
25-06-2011, 12:48 PM
Hope you can share with me.

mphellosg
08-07-2011, 07:20 PM
can share with me?

Eclat
10-07-2011, 06:27 AM
Can let me know where is this place?

charlton231
10-07-2011, 08:54 AM
can share with me?
Need a god rub at the back after a eek of hardwork.
Thank you.

popee16
10-07-2011, 12:43 PM
can share with me?
Need a god rub at the back after a eek of hardwork.
Thank you.

can share with me?

Gentlewoman
10-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Starting going to this massage place (more like a TCM hall) 6 months back. Walk in without any appointment. Location is secluded, but convenient. Massage is hard and good. No golden Q was asked, but after pestering from me, she reluctantly gave me a massage below. Understand from her that she is selective, and depends on the chemistry.

The place is near to town. Recently she got another helper. Have not tried her yet. Personally, I would have prefer her to operate alone. :P

Looks: 7/10 (a bit on the big frame, but not ugly. I can communicate with her....good communication = bonus to pts)
Massage: 9/10 (hard and right. I fell asleep)
RTM: yes (have been a regular for the last 6 months)

With the recent clamp down, I Will only share contact with senior bros with more than 50 months + members since 2008. Sorry if I did not reply your PM.

And for those whom I have passed contact to, as I mentioned, anything more depends on your chemistry with her. Do not be forceful...please go with the expectation of having a good massage only. thanks.
I know I'm a new member but I just get to know this forum only... Hope u could share this location with me... alot of AV in this forum too~ but if u stop sharing u will only fufill these AV officers goal only by decreasing the no. of new members in this forum~ thank you ^_^

No Demand No Supply

buzzcheong
10-07-2011, 04:15 PM
If I not wrong, I went there before,it is at 3rd floor next to the escalator, inside fortune centre.

ipadcafe
10-07-2011, 10:44 PM
Hi TS

Im keen into good hard massage. Do u mind to share the ctc n location with me?

Thanks so much! ;)

ryutaroman2
11-07-2011, 02:00 AM
me pls/ thansk!

ahkong
11-07-2011, 09:10 AM
Camp for FR

epson98
11-07-2011, 01:40 PM
can share with me?
Need a good massage
Thank you.