PDA

View Full Version : Sex with a pub waitress

yahooboy
23-06-2011, 11:36 AM
all bro, not sure any one had try this before. care to share. here my story

i was at a pub over at rowell road. this pub waitress all PRC. happen that my friend brought me there and tell me very happening.

So went for drinks a few around. and find that not bad. the waitress will come over and have a few drinks with you and chat with you.

so been a few around and get to know the waitress there. happen that 1 day i was with my gf we got nothing to do so thinking pop into this pub to have a drink. that night was a wonderful night. my gf talk alot with one of the waitress there and get to know her number. and at the sametime the waitress given me her number too. so we exchange the our number in return.

the night gets late so me and my gf drove back home. the next following days afternoon, got a text from the waitress telling me that she just wroke up feel like getting something to eat. as i was busy with my work just reply a few sms and stop.

me: so late just wroke up? half a day had gone

she: ya, yesterday night drink too much so sleep until now. what are you doing?

me: i had to work and get so stuff done up.

she: want to come out for lunch? where your gf?

me: lunch? is most time for dinner. my gf at home. maybe later fetch her for dinner. you wan to join?

she: oh, you bringing your gf for dinner. lets see how lor.

me: call your bf bring you go dinner la.

she: my bf never brought me out before.

after that i never reply her cause i was busy at my work.

About 8pm, i pick up my gf and told her about the sms that waitress sent to me. my gf was shock and told me that the waitress likes me. can try to ask her out for sex.

kukuoo
23-06-2011, 11:40 AM
lol ur gf so good ah. even give u advice haha

yahooboy
23-06-2011, 11:56 AM
yes, bro that's is my gf. she even ask me whether want to go for FFM.

So my gf told my phone and sent her a sms.

Me: hi lady, taken your dinner?

she: haven, still in the bed. lazy to move.

me: wow so late already still in the bed. waiting for me to go over pull u out from bed huh.

she: hahaha! wait lor. where you? with your gf having dinner?

me: no. im alone just now my gf angry and walk away.

she: oh that's bad. what happen? isit because i text you?

me: no la. she dont know what happen. just angry and walk away.

she: oh ok. so where you now?

me: outside alone. boring feel like going for a drink.

she: ok. want me to join you for drink?

me: you had alot yesterday already still can drink? and also you still on bed.

she: im ok. still can drink. you come pick me up in an hour time i will be ready by then.

me: ok. let me think first. see where to go.

So my gf turn to me and say. See i told you she fall for you. now is the chance for you to Fuck her.

i was laughing all the way. and i told my gf, you ask her out not me ok.

i took my phone over and sent a text to the waitress

me: hihi, i think too tired. yesterday had drink feel like go home take a rest.

she: ok. since you tried, why not go sentosa see sunrise?

me: huh... sunrise... boring lei. sun haven rise, i KO already lor. some other time la.

she: oh ok. so you take a good rest la.

me: ok. see you.

heng ah. rejected her. went straight home. my gf was laughing all the way. giving me a look got free fuck still reject stupid guy.

zyspt
23-06-2011, 12:07 PM
weee.... camping for more

kukuoo
23-06-2011, 12:33 PM
Hope more coming soon ah. Btw which pub in rowell rd hehehe...

desbear
23-06-2011, 12:41 PM
interesting ... keep the story cuming .....
just to side track... do we guys always like that, given green light by OC to fool around but scare they testing us and back off the plan???

alan0338
23-06-2011, 12:53 PM
wah, must go rowell road 6c6c liao , hope ah gua wont pull me when i am there :D

yahooboy
23-06-2011, 01:45 PM
sorry to get all bro waiting. here the story

i was thinking wha if my gf was testing me whether i will go or not . what if i really go what will happen. So better play safe.

So there goes my weekend thinking of going to meet the waitress or not.
Monday was a busy day with my work again. after my work call up my friend for a beer and my friend was thinking of going to that rowell pub. So i pick up my phone and give that waitress a text.

Me: hi lady, you working today? i might be coming over later for a drink.

she: yup, im working. how many of you coming i book a table for you.

me: only me and my friend coming.

she: oh ok. how about your gf? she not joining you guys?

me: oh no. she busy with her work. i just feel like chill out.

she: ok. i wait for you. what time you coming over?

me: i think about 9 to 10pm will be there ba. you taken your dinner?

she: ok that timing is fine. i had taken my dinner. what about you?

me: i taken too. but not supper hahaha....

she: huh supper! now only dinner time think about supper already huh.

me: want to join me for supper after that? what time you knock off....

she: depend, see the crowd if not much people can end early about 1am.

me: ok, so lets see the crowd later. see you....

that's was a super night for me. as a lady which call me out for sunrise and i reject it. now ask for supper she agreed to it. in my mind was gf not around and only two of us supper. what will the supper will be serve....

here come the 930pm and i reach the pub. once i open the door, i saw a lady wearing a mini skit lower cut giving a half ball hanging there she having 36C if im not wrong . wow thats make my eye autorom the whole area of her body. and that is the waitress. she walking toward me.....

me:Hi lady.... you are pretty today.
she: thanks, cause you coming ma....
me: hahaha really... which wan my table??
she: here right beside the bar....
me: oh ok... today looks like not much people
she: maybe still early. lets order your drink what you wan to have...
me: lets have a tower of beer...
she: ok. let me get it

she went to get all the drinks for us.... me and my friend was happily talking and playing dics, TCSS.

she was busy taking out drink and also new customer walking in. she will need to serve them. so me and my friend was boring. about 20 min later, she came over and start play with us cards. on and off she will still need to walk around serve other customer but 1 thing is that her handphone she leave it with me.

my friend saw that and comment that, wow so fast she leave her things with you already huh... got chance liao lor... tonight eat her fresh...
lets see how la... phone only ma not panty lei....

time fly very fast and it almost 1am. and still got 3 to 4 table customer not leaving. and looking at my watch 1am by that time she ready to move and have supper what time i can go home lei.... thinking give a pass tonight also.....

AH ANG
23-06-2011, 01:49 PM
Gd one bro, keep it cumming . :D

yahooboy
23-06-2011, 02:36 PM
in my second though, what if my gf know bring her out and fucked her will she be mad? so i intend to give a try. i stand up and tell my friend i'm leaving since already 1+am and im tired.

My friend ask me you sure bro? a lady wearing so short and give half ball to you to see. you reach home you sure you can sleep huh... your army is waiting to shoot at her.....hahaha.

it hold me a second. i call the waitress over.

me: miss 1+am liao you haven off work?
she: not yet lei. still got 3 table haven go cannot leave lei wait boss not happy.
me: oh ok. like that our supper got to change to other day liao lor
she: wat to do. all this stupid customer haven leave...

i about to talk another customer called her for bill and she walk away. looking at the time again, i tell my friend what not. now 1+am liao i go to my car and have my friend to tell her i will be at the car. by another 10min she no show at my car i will take it she unable to go.
so my friend agreed. i left the pub without telling the waitress and go straight to my car which parked just right outide the pub.

waited for only last then 5 min... the waitress shown up and i wave at her....

me: wow so fast? all the customer left already?
she: haven la... you go liao ma and your friend told me you outside waiting so i faster come out lor.
me: so you finish work or not?
she: dont care liao la... boss scold scold lor already 1+am liao also time to go home
me: so we can move liao?
she: yup.
me: so where to eat? anything in mind?
she: anything will do la.

so i start to drive and dont know where to eat. just keep driving. finally found a place whereby still open and grab something to eat. we sit down i order to the food and we chat all the way. and ask why she here what she do in the morning. why her bf never bring her out.... but all this not important to me, in my mind was a half ball lady sitting in front of me and i haven have a chance to suck it or hold it. what she reply i totally forgot.

after the supper is almost 2am. and i feel very sleppy. so drove her back home. a upon driving, i asked her where she stay. with her reply it was near to my house... oh shit and she stay in a condo.

next come to my mind was, she able to stay in condo and bf hardly bring her out, is she a keep woman by other old man? that why bf hardly bring her out.

in my mind who cares.....

about 5min drives reaches her condo, about to drop her off and the guards room cause i not stay there guards dont allow my car enter so i stop outside.

she look at me and say,

she: you not coming in?
me; how to go in? i not staying here
she: can la. i stay here ma. drive in the guards will not stop you wan la
me: ok.

so i drive all the way into the condo and go straight to the condo carpark.
all the lots was full and slowly finding for a lot.

while i was driving looking for a lot, she told me that i can just stop at the lift nearby. in my mind was, what the fuck drive in just to stop you at the lift?

so near to the lift luck saw a lot which i empty. so i just park there.
heng ah if not tonight 2am liao nothing happen go home diy liao.

after i stop my car. wow she make the move and start to kiss me. i also buay tahan liao dont care liao, just kiss la...

wow her boob was big 1 hand cannot grab finish. suck her boob and hear her moan. my dick stand fucking hard. put down her seat. and start to autorom the whole body. put down her half ball dress and this time she give two balls liao. really fucking big. start all the kissing from top to her boob. my dick was so hard liao must find a hole to poke liao.

pull her panty off and touch her pussy, fucking wet like the tap never close tight. cross over to her seat and insert my dick into her fucking wet pussy.
she was shouting so loud like no body business. lucky was in the car sound proof if not police also come. her pussy was fucking wet.

she love my big dick. fuck her until she forgot her ic number hahaha... and i about to cum...she was totally lost of her mind. and keep fucking and i told her i about to cum, she responed fuck me baby, shoot inside me i want your sprem in me. fuck me baby, fuck me.

my army cannot hold any more and i shoot all my cum in her. dont care what will happen next liao.....

detriod
23-06-2011, 02:45 PM
hihi bro yahooboy :D

thnx for sharing the story with us. mind i give a suggestion ? try to highlight the chatting words with colors. it will easier for us to read also ^^

ft1976
23-06-2011, 03:01 PM
Bro, fantastic story. Can PM me the loccation of the pub

honrywish
23-06-2011, 03:03 PM
camping for more

jasper10
23-06-2011, 03:24 PM
please carry on...

Bronco
23-06-2011, 09:01 PM
Wow wow TS, solid and steamy..pls keep cumming..Thanks for sharing..:D

io33
23-06-2011, 09:23 PM
Wow. Nice one!

blwc
23-06-2011, 11:37 PM
bro yahooboy
keep the story cuming ler ,dun tell me u go sleep liao...

naturegreen
23-06-2011, 11:50 PM
More please! ;)

honda81234
24-06-2011, 01:00 AM
Hope this is not real if nt good luck TS...you can celebrate father day soon...and hope you are not the 1xxxxth guy that she know in guy with sperm inside her

viki
24-06-2011, 01:41 AM
good story !

joew2005
24-06-2011, 05:57 AM
ya ... 2 good 2 be true !!

yahooboy
24-06-2011, 10:18 AM
all bros, the story is true... this lady still in singapore. sometime still contact her....

pro.d.igy
25-06-2011, 01:22 AM
Rowell Road? Hmm...

DarthRevan
25-06-2011, 03:49 AM
Thank you for sharing..please continue :D

bb121201
25-06-2011, 09:29 AM
Huh? No more story ah bro

joew2005
25-06-2011, 12:00 PM
all bros, the story is true... this lady still in singapore. sometime still contact her....

ya ... ya ... as if no1 believe u,or did any1 believe it in the 1st place.
anyway,happy bonking 2 u!!
may yr bonking session with her be everlasting .....

Adidas81
25-06-2011, 12:05 PM
Bro, is the pub selling foster beer.....?

alan0338
25-06-2011, 01:53 PM
Bro, is the pub selling foster beer.....?

with a pool table in the middle ? :confused: and most importantly, the gal not working there liao is it? :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
25-06-2011, 02:45 PM
Wahlaneh, sibei funny cum primary school standard thread.
Not bad lah, still got so many supporters..

I can only say.....story true ki lan :D

axxo
25-06-2011, 07:44 PM
http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/mj-laughing.gif