PDA

View Full Version : i wish to know something from all of you

detriod
21-06-2011, 04:22 AM
hi, 1st, nice to meet u all. i m new here. i have some question to ask. is actually regarding about my relationship. hope some can help me by giving advice :) here i go :

on 06/11/2010, i hav ask a gal to become my gf, n she agreed. at 1st, evrything went smooth, but after a few months, i find out something from her. U c, she was a hardcore gamer, but that is fine. wat i mind is she got another guy inside the game. And they contact each other by phone as well. ok, fine, i treat it as just fren.
during June 2010 onwards, i find out tat her phone credit ( prepaid card ) was finish quite fast. i noe it was fast coz i m the one who top up the credit for her. her credit can be finish within 20 days. and at tat time, i start to suspicious her.
on Aug 2010, the truth is out. the other guy came over my work place and talk to me. saying tat my gf alsol his gf. at tat point, i was super angry. so i left my work place for a short while with approved from manager, to go and find her. V hav a quarrel . In the end v break up.

the above is just a break down of my story, i will 1 day write a long one for u all to read :)

just 2 mths ago, v find each other out to hav chit chat. and eventually , she was not having a gud time with tat guy. tat guy not only daily quarrel with him, he also restrict her daily meal ( the guy pay for her evrything ) and also slap her. After a short while, and v also talk back about our memories, i n her at the same time say out " wanna patch back ? " . And yes, both of us agreed. v kiss each other b4 v go.

Now my question is :
1) Do i make the right choice to patch back with her ?
2) currently, she was still with tat guy, but she always told me tat she will break up soon and she did give me the date. Is the words can be trusted ?
3) if a gal has encounter another guy which is an bastard, and i was better than him, will she learn her lesson ?
4) should i still pratice no CD FJ ? coz she doesnt like me with CD on

1nottiboy
21-06-2011, 06:45 AM
Now my question is :
2) currently, she was still with tat guy, but she always told me tat she will break up soon and she did give me the date. Is the words can be trusted ?
3) if a gal has encounter another guy which is an bastard, and i was better than him, will she learn her lesson ?

1. Right choice. You should patch back with her and use her for sex. After all, you did pay for her HP credit. You must get something back right?

2. She cannot be trusted.

3. She may or may not have learnt her lesson. You may never know. I know many girls who love bastards. I also have had girls who chose a guy (with no money and no education) over me. Affairs of the heart are beyond your control sometimes.

4. Always use CD. If she is fucking you RAW, she could be fucking her BF RAW too. Doesn't that scare you? His sperm on your dick.

5. Your English sucks big time. It's not even Singlish. You should stop wasting your time with her (unless it's for sex), go back to school and continue your education.

voon99
21-06-2011, 08:14 AM
1, u've mde a right choice only if u treated her as ur sex slave with 0% of feeling or relationship, purely sex toy.

2, if u have trusted her, u are the idiotest guy in this forum.

3, the chances are 50%. i dont see why u wanna risk another 50% since u can find a better one outside.

4, no CD sex = killing urself softly. who can guaranteed she doesnt fuck around behind u?

blohsg
21-06-2011, 09:38 AM
NottiBoy : hahahah point no. 5 is hilarious ! hahahaha

simple2kee
21-06-2011, 09:46 AM
the above is just a break down of my story, i will 1 day write a long one for u all to read

DO NOT write a long story here coz u hv no potential.

my answers to ur questions:
1) dunno
2) dunno
3) dunno
4) dunno, ur decide lah coz u r going to responsible for it. lolx

chinchiahoe
21-06-2011, 10:00 AM
dont do it, please!

Hahaha. That's funny. Bro Nottiboy's point no.5 is a good 1 too. I agree that too. :D
Anyway, I'm sure TS already has all the answers in his mind. He knows this gal cannot be trusted, he should not patch back, he should always wear a condom, blah blah blah.
And I'm sure whatever suggestions that Bros here gave to him, he'll still follow his heart. Which is to make ALL the wrong decisions(cos he makes so much wrong decisions with the words too). By well, afterall he is human and I guess he's still quite young.

Am I right, TS?

waiwaiz
21-06-2011, 10:12 AM
such gal sound like cant be trusted......If i were u, i drop here straight. :):) think carefully. Don juz patch back with her becoz of sex.:):)

waiwaiz
21-06-2011, 10:15 AM
I guess he's still quite young.

Am I right, TS?

most gamer are very young, but not bad can pick up free screw..haha maybe we shd try gaming as well and stop coming SBF...kokoko:)

zyspt
21-06-2011, 10:17 AM
seems like she multitask the relationship with you at that time.
and right now she trying to find a shelter from her bad experience.

1. patching up or not depends on how you feel, even if people say no and you still insist on patching up then got what use, but can you be sure she is not doing the same thing after patching up?

2. trust nothing till she is cleanly broken up with the guy, since they haven't break up you can be treated as the third party. date set to break up is just to comfort you only, breaking up can be a draggy business for some people. further more if the guy sweet talk her out and they continue their relationship then are you still going to believe what she said?

3. today she met a bastard that treat her badly compare to you a mr nice guy, she may learn her lesson, if tomorrow she met another guy better than you and leave you for the other guy, then who is learning the lesson now? may be she is also the "fan jian" type that prefer bastard, "nan ren bu huai, nu ren bu ai".

4. raw is good but safety is more important than anything, use CD.

it will be good to just maintain as friend and observe her first see if she have a better change of behavior for relationship before initiate a patch up. To me, since she had a bad record and you experience it yourself, you should know the pain when those things happen. If she don't change, the chance that history repeat itself will be high, and you will get hurt again.

yahooboy
21-06-2011, 10:27 AM
patch back? and end up hurt again. and you need more time to recover the pain. why need to go on this way?

bring her out and share with all bro here since she likes to have more than 1 BF.

chinchiahoe
21-06-2011, 10:34 AM
most gamer are very young, but not bad can pick up free screw..haha maybe we shd try gaming as well and stop coming SBF...kokoko:)

Wow, I didn't know that, until you enlighten me now. Maybe we can try it out too bro.
No wonder...that's how TS knew the gal. TS, then easy, just gaming again and get a new 1 loh.

waiwaiz
21-06-2011, 11:03 AM
Wow, I didn't know that, until you enlighten me now. Maybe we can try it out too bro.
No wonder...that's how TS knew the gal. TS, then easy, just gaming again and get a new 1 loh.

becareful bro, mostly are underage. and u hv to be gd at game. too bad i'm not:(

i see alot of young boy boy very gd at this, me hand slow leg slow, stage 2 only....GAME OVER:(

detriod
21-06-2011, 11:46 AM
1. Right choice. You should patch back with her and use her for sex. After all, you did pay for her HP credit. You must get something back right?

2. She cannot be trusted.

3. She may or may not have learnt her lesson. You may never know. I know many girls who love bastards. I also have had girls who chose a guy (with no money and no education) over me. Affairs of the heart are beyond your control sometimes.

4. Always use CD. If she is fucking you RAW, she could be fucking her BF RAW too. Doesn't that scare you? His sperm on your dick.

5. Your English sucks big time. It's not even Singlish. You should stop wasting your time with her (unless it's for sex), go back to school and continue your education.

ok, thnx for replying me, but did i offense u in any way ? even my english is sux, i also dare to write it out.

MonteCristo
21-06-2011, 11:49 AM
hi, 1st, nice to meet u all. i m new here. i have some question to ask. is actually regarding about my relationship. hope some can help me by giving advice here i go :

on 06/11/2010, i hav ask a gal to become my gf, n she agreed. at 1st, evrything went smooth, but after a few months, i find out something from her. U c, she was a hardcore gamer, but that is fine. wat i mind is she got another guy inside the game. And they contact each other by phone as well. ok, fine, i treat it as just fren.
during June 2010 onwards, i find out tat her phone credit ( prepaid card ) was finish quite fast. i noe it was fast coz i m the one who top up the credit for her. her credit can be finish within 20 days. and at tat time, i start to suspicious her.
on Aug 2010, the truth is out. the other guy came over my work place and talk to me. saying tat my gf alsol his gf. at tat point, i was super angry. so i left my work place for a short while with approved from manager, to go and find her. V hav a quarrel . In the end v break up.

the above is just a break down of my story, i will 1 day write a long one for u all to read

just 2 mths ago, v find each other out to hav chit chat. and eventually , she was not having a gud time with tat guy. tat guy not only daily quarrel with him, he also restrict her daily meal ( the guy pay for her evrything ) and also slap her. After a short while, and v also talk back about our memories, i n her at the same time say out " wanna patch back ? " . And yes, both of us agreed. v kiss each other b4 v go.

Now my question is :

Please make your story clear. I was not able to understand it. However, I can answer your queries in general terms.

1) All things are better new than mended, even for relationships. You ask this question because you doubt your decision. If you can forget the past, do so. If you cannot, forget her. Simple. Else it is going to be a constant source of trouble in the relationship. It is tiring to see people harping on the past during quarrels.

2) Ask yourself that question. Asking us is akin to asking an artist how to build a building. We don't know her to answer you. You, on the other hand, can.

3)Still doubting her... You might as well quit the relationship now. Either you trust, or you don't, there is no middle ground in relationships.

4)Hmm... Still thinking about FJ huh? Tsk. Now I am starting to think if it is your little bro deciding to patch up with her little sis. All 4 questions expresses doubt. But enough of my judgmental tendencies. It's your call.

detriod
21-06-2011, 11:56 AM
seems like she multitask the relationship with you at that time.
and right now she trying to find a shelter from her bad experience.

1. patching up or not depends on how you feel, even if people say no and you still insist on patching up then got what use, but can you be sure she is not doing the same thing after patching up?

2. trust nothing till she is cleanly broken up with the guy, since they haven't break up you can be treated as the third party. date set to break up is just to comfort you only, breaking up can be a draggy business for some people. further more if the guy sweet talk her out and they continue their relationship then are you still going to believe what she said?

3. today she met a bastard that treat her badly compare to you a mr nice guy, she may learn her lesson, if tomorrow she met another guy better than you and leave you for the other guy, then who is learning the lesson now? may be she is also the "fan jian" type that prefer bastard, "nan ren bu huai, nu ren bu ai".

4. raw is good but safety is more important than anything, use CD.

it will be good to just maintain as friend and observe her first see if she have a better change of behavior for relationship before initiate a patch up. To me, since she had a bad record and you experience it yourself, you should know the pain when those things happen. If she don't change, the chance that history repeat itself will be high, and you will get hurt again.

Ah I see. Well, to be frankly speaking, i do love her much. Even after what had happen between us, i still forgive her. Yeah, I also just give myself time to think too while waiting for her to break up with that guy :( You are right on 1 thing, about the Point No : 3.
Haiz.... what to do ? Yes, i need someone to do FJ but at the same time, I want LOVE. By the way, just want to ask another question, which timing is safe to do RAW ? Before period, within period or after period ?

detriod
21-06-2011, 12:04 PM
Please make your story clear. I was not able to understand it. However, I can answer your queries in general terms.

1) All things are better new than mended, even for relationships. You ask this question because you doubt your decision. If you can forget the past, do so. If you cannot, forget her. Simple. Else it is going to be a constant source of trouble in the relationship. It is tiring to see people harping on the past during quarrels.

2) Ask yourself that question. Asking us is akin to asking an artist how to build a building. We don't know her to answer you. You, on the other hand, can.

3)Still doubting her... You might as well quit the relationship now. Either you trust, or you don't, there is no middle ground in relationships.

4)Hmm... Still thinking about FJ huh? Tsk. Now I am starting to think if it is your little bro deciding to patch up with her little sis. All 4 questions expresses doubt. But enough of my judgmental tendencies. It's your call.

Sorry, is my bad for making the story not clear. but thanks for replying :)

Yes, i m still doubt, you are right about it. I m doubting her not because of she still with that guy, is doubting her whether she will find another guy in the future. But still, I trust her. I post my thread here is because i want to let go what I am stress with. And I know that here got many bros can help answer the few questions. It is really great to those who answer me .

alan0338
21-06-2011, 12:09 PM
TS, if carry on, then u standby to be a PAPA hor but maybe baby belongs to others . :)

And btw ,why and how the fuck can u tahan to have a gf who is having relastionship with another guy ? :eek: :confused:

Read liao looks like u are the mistress here leh kekeke :D

Frankiestine
21-06-2011, 12:09 PM
1. Patch back? Fine if you think you cannot do without her but honestly don't put too much investment in the short run till she really prove herself to you again.
2. But since she is still tagging two guys along, can you really trust her? One minute you may be banging her but what makes you think the other guy haven't been doing the same thing a few hour or a few days ago? Can you bear to entertain this thought?
3. To her its not a case of good guy bad guy, seems like she is those thrill seekers. Cannot be tied down type. She may get tire of it once in a while but after that she get bored and start all over again.
4. CD or no CD, well think of it this way, if she is really playing two guys and one day she get pregnant, you sure its your kid?

Bangster
21-06-2011, 12:13 PM
I think you must control her meals also.
2 days 1 meal.
Normal serving meal hor, not gigantic sized one ok?

Then she will be very weak to meet that guy.
Failure to meet that guy means she cannot have sex with him.
Cannot have sex with him means she is probably safe from disease (from now on but still get her to go for a check lah)
Safe from disease means you no need wear condom
No need wear condom means you save money.

Now, because you save money from not buying condoms and controlling her meals, you will be a millionaire soon.

V vill be welly happy for you.

(o)(o) Tuner
21-06-2011, 12:20 PM
Is your gal under age? If yes, forget about patching back. Quickly pack your bag and run. She'll cry rape one day.

detriod
21-06-2011, 12:28 PM
TS, if carry on, then u standby to be a PAPA hor but maybe baby belongs to others . :)

And btw ,why and how the fuck can u tahan to have a gf who is having relastionship with another guy ? :eek: :confused:

Read liao looks like u are the mistress here leh kekeke :D

yeah, at the moment she still staying with him. thats why i afraid when she move in with me, she might get pregnant from him. Anyway, that one will have to see how 1st.

Well, to me, LOVE is everything. I have been through so many relationship, this is the one which i LOVE the most and she is also the 1st one I had patch back. 1st is because of her personality , sweet and cheerful. 2nd is her FJ and BBBJ, she is very sensitive type. when I do just fingering only, she was very wet and her juice is tasty. When i insert the ROD to her, she was fucking warm and her moaning is surround mode, which i everytime need to turn on my computer's music as high as i can to prevent neighbours hearing . her BBBJ is always making me super hard at all time. just like licking an Icecream.

hahaha, yeah, I m the mistress now.

Stud00
21-06-2011, 12:29 PM
hi, 1st, nice to meet u all. i m new here. i have some question to ask. is actually regarding about my relationship. hope some can help me by giving advice :) here i go :

the above is just a break down of my story, i will 1 day write a long one for u all to read :)

Now my question is :

I think you should just dump her and move on with your life. Period.
And for your next potential gf, open your eyes big big and see what kind of person she is.

Stud00
21-06-2011, 12:30 PM
i think you must control her meals also.
2 days 1 meal.

Cannot have sex with him means she is probably safe from disease (from now on but still get her to go for a check lah)
safe from disease means you no need wear condom
no need wear condom means you save money.

Now, because you save money from not buying condoms and controlling her meals, you will be a millionaire soon.

wtf... Lol!!!!

detriod
21-06-2011, 12:36 PM
1. Patch back? Fine if you think you cannot do without her but honestly don't put too much investment in the short run till she really prove herself to you again.
2. But since she is still tagging two guys along, can you really trust her? One minute you may be banging her but what makes you think the other guy haven't been doing the same thing a few hour or a few days ago? Can you bear to entertain this thought?
3. To her its not a case of good guy bad guy, seems like she is those thrill seekers. Cannot be tied down type. She may get tire of it once in a while but after that she get bored and start all over again.
4. CD or no CD, well think of it this way, if she is really playing two guys and one day she get pregnant, you sure its your kid?

1) ok, i will. thanks for the tips. i was still thinking of this question but hey, thanks for it. I will know what to do.
2) yes, that is my horror. my mind is daily thinking now and then whether he got bang her or not.
3) Yeah, she is a flirt type, i agreed. She might be with me now, but in the future i dont know whether will she do it one more time again. But still, i LOVE her.
4) Yeah, i undestand. Well, see how 1st in the future. If she didnt get pregnant before hand over, then is ok la. if really have, i think i will ask her decision 1st then only i decided what to do

detriod
21-06-2011, 12:38 PM
I think you must control her meals also.
2 days 1 meal.

Safe from disease means you no need wear condom
No need wear condom means you save money.

hahahaha, thanks for this advice. might give it a try xD

FilaNuke
21-06-2011, 12:47 PM
Now my question is :

1. Base on what you write, I believe you are the type of guy who are softhearted and easily manipulated by girls. So you did the wrong thing.

2. I think she is just using you. Did you see her being hit by that guy or them quarrel? I have seen girls use such tactic to cheat guys heart and monies. having a few BF and ask $50 here, $50 there... To them, they are out to have fun and excitement.

3. No, she will not and it's not up to her to decide. Most gals are driven by emotions and guys are driven by logic. Most gals are usually attracted to "bad boys" or "jerks" because they can give the gals the emotional ups and downs. So I think she is most likely not learn her lesson.

4. This is absolutely NO!!! Never have RAW sex (especially this kinda girls) until both of your are truly and fully committed to each other. Seriously... You do not want to contact any disease. That will end your life.

Act responsibly. Cheers!! :D

detriod
21-06-2011, 01:13 PM
1. Base on what you write, I believe you are the type of guy who are softhearted and easily manipulated by girls. So you did the wrong thing.

2. I think she is just using you. Did you see her being hit by that guy or them quarrel? I have seen girls use such tactic to cheat guys heart and monies. having a few BF and ask $50 here, $50 there... To them, they are out to have fun and excitement.

3. No, she will not and it's not up to her to decide. Most gals are driven by emotions and guys are driven by logic. Most gals are usually attracted to "bad boys" or "jerks" because they can give the gals the emotional ups and downs. So I think she is most likely not learn her lesson.

4. This is absolutely NO!!! Never have RAW sex (especially this kinda girls) until both of your are truly and fully committed to each other. Seriously... You do not want to contact any disease. That will end your life.

Act responsibly. Cheers!! :D

1) yup, you are right. as i mention before, I want LOVE and FJ at the same time. you can just say I am sex addiction. I see.... well, maybe i shall see how 1st when she move in with me ?

2) Yes, i do hear her quarrel with that guy before. she was calling and complain it to me while she still quarrel with him.

3)oh ? really ? I really didnt know about this till now . thanks for the info

4) i understand that. Actually I also want safe sex. because i like to use all kind of CD. hehe. But no choice, she wont allow it if i use CD

chinchiahoe
21-06-2011, 01:19 PM
becareful bro, mostly are underage. and u hv to be gd at game. too bad i'm not:(

i see alot of young boy boy very gd at this, me hand slow leg slow, stage 2 only....GAME OVER:(

Haha, me too. I'm not good at gaming too. Then I think I shall give it a miss since you mentioned there are many underage gal. My buttocks can't tahan the rotan.

Bro TS, I used to date a gf who 1 leg steps 2 boats too. My experience tells that it's not worth it. Even though she may have broke off with the guy, in the long run you'll still somehow suspect her on and off. Whenever her hp is off or she don't answer your call, you may just start thinking if she's with another guy. It's human nature, especially that she has a tainted record.

Take our bros advices here or high chance you'll suffer the fate of mixed feelings. Many of us here are speaking from experiences. Once trust is broken, it'll never be the same again even after mending it. A crack will still be visible.

gearfried
21-06-2011, 01:30 PM
just use her for sex(safe one of course) and nothing more.

detriod
21-06-2011, 01:42 PM
Haha, me too. I'm not good at gaming too. Then I think I shall give it a miss since you mentioned there are many underage gal. My buttocks can't tahan the rotan.

Bro TS, I used to date a gf who 1 leg steps 2 boats too. My experience tells that it's not worth it. Even though she may have broke off with the guy, in the long run you'll still somehow suspect her on and off. Whenever her hp is off or she don't answer your call, you may just start thinking if she's with another guy. It's human nature, especially that she has a tainted record.

Take our bros advices here or high chance you'll suffer the fate of mixed feelings. Many of us here are speaking from experiences. Once trust is broken, it'll never be the same again even after mending it. A crack will still be visible.

thanks bro for sharing your story with me.Yes, it will not be the same. I might have questioning her , checking her phone and every hr sms her where is she.

Yeah, even if i forgive her, i still remember what she did to me. Well, i see how far it goes. Like 1 of the bro said, Dont invest too much on her :)

thanks to all bros giving me the advice

zyspt
21-06-2011, 02:59 PM
Ah I see. Well, to be frankly speaking, i do love her much. Even after what had happen between us, i still forgive her. Yeah, I also just give myself time to think too while waiting for her to break up with that guy :( You are right on 1 thing, about the Point No : 3.
Haiz.... what to do ? Yes, i need someone to do FJ but at the same time, I want LOVE. By the way, just want to ask another question, which timing is safe to do RAW ? Before period, within period or after period ?

Might as well treat her nice and make her your FB. can get her out to talk to and both feeling good then go for a round in the hotel.

In human biology there is nothing 100%, our bio system is a wonder. the safe period u refer to is not 100% safe. even u do it raw during the safe period, there is still a chance that she can still get pregnant. so the safest way is don't do at all or wear a CD. if not, when accident happen then good luck on being a father. oh since u say ur gal is quite a gamer, if she not of legal age, prepare for the worst if she get pregnant.

detriod
21-06-2011, 05:11 PM
Well, as for now, i have lots of tip from all the bros here :) Indeed , I LOVE her alot, as i mention many times. it is hard for me to let go at the moment. but of course, when come to the same thing again, this time, I wont soft hearted.

1 more time, Thanks to all bros here for providing the tips and consultation :) appreciated

Tengaboys
21-06-2011, 05:51 PM
Now my question is :
1. Choice is yours. Future is yours. You make the decision. Many better tastier and sweeter fishes in the sea.

2. Like fixing a appt date to break up. Doesn't seem genuine. Too Childish behaviour.

3. Have you learnt your lesson yet from the past?

4) should i still pratice no CD FJ ? coz she doesnt like me with CD on.
4 So you are really sure that the previous bf didnt carry any STD? Oh yah, u are fine with abortion or having a kid before marriage.

1nottiboy
21-06-2011, 06:02 PM
ok, thnx for replying me, but did i offense u in any way ? even my english is sux, i also dare to write it out.

You are welcome and no, you did not OFFEND (note your error) me. Why do you have this "offending" concept? You need to get your thought process straighten out and that is why I suggested that you go back to school.

ballzballz
21-06-2011, 07:10 PM
Now my question is :

My 2 cents worth of comments.

How many of us have done something which we regretted and hoped for a second chance. For this case, it would have already appeared that you planned to look these aside and try again.

1) Sometimes you would ask yourself later in life alot of "what if's" and may regret patching up or not patching. Do what your heart tells you and live without regret.

2) Dates are just guidelines. If you really want this relationship to be "stained" and start anew, don't be a third party, this thing called karma is a bitch. Bites you back later in life. Just be prepared if you want to proceed further.

3) Most girls will learn to cherish nice guys, but i seriously doubt at her current age she can understand that. Try it when she is mid to late twenties after her "value" drops after the marriageable age.

4) Its good that you asked that question. Proves your head is not all in the clouds. Wear protection unless you want to take care of YOUR kids while she is still gaming on the PC. Too many fishes in the ocean to risk getting tied down this early.

5) Study hard and earn more money. Don't just aim to play games when you can aim to own your own game shop when you have the ability in future I'm sure she will love you even more then.

lekdaen
21-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Fuck the free world bonk her and go back your home free y not

detriod
21-06-2011, 10:47 PM
My 2 cents worth of comments.

How many of us have done something which we regretted and hoped for a second chance. For this case, it would have already appeared that you planned to look these aside and try again.

1) Sometimes you would ask yourself later in life alot of "what if's" and may regret patching up or not patching. Do what your heart tells you and live without regret.

2) Dates are just guidelines. If you really want this relationship to be "stained" and start anew, don't be a third party, this thing called karma is a bitch. Bites you back later in life. Just be prepared if you want to proceed further.

3) Most girls will learn to cherish nice guys, but i seriously doubt at her current age she can understand that. Try it when she is mid to late twenties after her "value" drops after the marriageable age.

4) Its good that you asked that question. Proves your head is not all in the clouds. Wear protection unless you want to take care of YOUR kids while she is still gaming on the PC. Too many fishes in the ocean to risk getting tied down this early.

5) Study hard and earn more money. Don't just aim to play games when you can aim to own your own game shop when you have the ability in future I'm sure she will love you even more then.

thanks for the advice :)

haha, i forget to mention my age. I am 28 here while she was 30+ early. The age gap i dont mind, as long as it is for love. but of course if a girl age is greater than 10, i wont accept it

MonteCristo
25-06-2011, 07:56 PM
Sorry, is my bad for making the story not clear. but thanks for replying :)

Yes, i m still doubt, you are right about it. I m doubting her not because of she still with that guy, is doubting her whether she will find another guy in the future. But still, I trust her. I post my thread here is because i want to let go what I am stress with. And I know that here got many bros can help answer the few questions. It is really great to those who answer me .

My apologies for the slow reply.

You are welcome.

Though I still am not clear on things. How come doubt and trust exist together?

detriod
25-06-2011, 08:06 PM
My apologies for the slow reply.

You are welcome.

Though I still am not clear on things. How come doubt and trust exist together?

is ok :)

doubt is because what previously she had did to me but i trust her that she will turn over a new leaf. well, anyone also deserve a chance right ?

Chanelfingers
25-06-2011, 08:19 PM
Now my question is :
There is no right or wrong in patchback... In love, some things cant be explained and dun need to explain...
You dun need to measure the matter with our ruler, trust your heart.
Will she change? why she is not ambitious?

Wait till that date... unless it is 456 days later
BTW why cant she break now?

NO... You may think you are better than him...
In her eyes, He maybe taller, longer dick, nicer looks, bigger car, more handsome...
To some women,Men with a bit of mischief attracts more affection than Boring Joes...

Make her very wet, Put well lub condom on ur dick without her knowledge...
She will not feel the difference.

detriod
25-06-2011, 08:27 PM
Now my question is :
There is no right or wrong in patchback...
Will she change? why she is not ambitious? schooling?
both of u sound young/green...
Wait till that date...
BTW why cant she break now?

NO... You may think you are better than him...
In her eyes, He maybe taller, longer dick, nicer looks, bigger car, more handsome...
To some women,Men with a bit of mischief attracts more affection than Boring Joes...

Make her very wet, Put well lub condom on ur dick without her knowledge...
She will not feel the difference.

1) I just trust her at the moment, that she can change. haha, not young already. I was 28 yrs old while she is 30+

2) She has some personal matters to handle with him, once done, she will come over.

3) i see.... haiz... sian ah, regarding this part. because i really dunno what she wants

4) haha, ok. i will try that ^^

thanks for the reply btw :)

MonteCristo
25-06-2011, 09:45 PM
is ok :)

doubt is because what previously she had did to me but i trust her that she will turn over a new leaf. well, anyone also deserve a chance right ?

Yup. Everyone deserves a chance, or rather, a second chance, if you are willing to give them one. Even though I still don't quite get it, but for all it's worth, I wish you all the best.

starystarynite
25-06-2011, 10:57 PM

Now my question is :

If I were u, no chanxe. Gamer word can be trusted, pig also can climb tree. U heard of this chinese saying.?

She just making use of u as back up..u r nt goods. Nit left ovr dish. Why let h er push u ard?

aqcmme
26-06-2011, 03:31 AM
TS,
Seems like u already decided to take her back. If you are seeking concensus, dun think you will find many here.

Even if ALL the bros here say you should take her back, it doesnt mean it will be the 'correct' thing to do - only you know whats the best for you.

But if you love her or need her badly as you so profess; then i can only hope that things work out for you.

Good luck bro!! :)

detriod
26-06-2011, 05:51 PM
If I were u, no chanxe. Gamer word can be trusted, pig also can climb tree. U heard of this chinese saying.?

She just making use of u as back up..u r nt goods. Nit left ovr dish. Why let h er push u ard?

hahaha, to be frankly speaking, you are not the only one say that to me :) i understand that her words might be trusted after what had she done to me but still, i will give her chance but it will be the last . 1 more time happen again, I will break up and dont bother her anymore.

it is because she got something which i couldnt found on my Ex gfs. She really got a nice good licking ass which i love to lick it. her pussy got a kind of smell which turning my ROD quite hard and the taste of the juice is like honey. But most important is, I Really LOVE her alot. previous GFs mostly after break up, i didnt go and find them. but this is the 1st and only which i patch back lots of times

detriod
26-06-2011, 05:55 PM
TS,
Seems like u already decided to take her back. If you are seeking concensus, dun think you will find many here.

Even if ALL the bros here say you should take her back, it doesnt mean it will be the 'correct' thing to do - only you know whats the best for you.

But if you love her or need her badly as you so profess; then i can only hope that things work out for you.

Good luck bro!! :)

thanks bro :) most of the bros give some nice advice regarding about it. and the main point on why i still go back to her. Before i start this thread, i m still in stress and consider whether should i go ahead. But after i go through the comments which bros post, i m now steady and prepare for it. what must i do and what is not to do.

LoveAngel
26-06-2011, 07:56 PM
Well, to me, LOVE is everything. I have been through so many relationship, this is the one which i LOVE the most and she is also the 1st one I had patch back. 1st is because of her personality , sweet and cheerful. 2nd is her FJ and BBBJ, she is very sensitive type. when I do just fingering only, she was very wet and her juice is tasty. When i insert the ROD to her, she was fucking warm and her moaning is surround mode, which i everytime need to turn on my computer's music as high as i can to prevent neighbours hearing . her BBBJ is always making me super hard at all time..

it is because she got something which i couldnt found on my Ex gfs. She really got a nice good licking ass which i love to lick it. her pussy got a kind of smell which turning my ROD quite hard and the taste of the juice is like honey. But most important is, I Really LOVE her alot. previous GFs mostly after break up, i didnt go and find them. but this is the 1st and only which i patch back lots of times

My dear friend,
Try reading back what you have written.

It's NOT LOVE. it's LUST.
Stop deceiving yourself.

detriod
26-06-2011, 08:02 PM
My dear friend,
Try reading back what you have written.

It's NOT LOVE. it's LUST.
Stop deceiving yourself.

yup, i know i written those, but i already decided. so is ok :)

detriod
26-06-2011, 10:42 PM
Well, i dunno who zap me without a good reason. it just give me "LOL" msg. Anyway, i just proceed with my decision and continue to read other bros stories which i love it alot.