PDA

View Full Version : How some HC can avoid being caught, tips?

SuckingNip
20-06-2011, 11:44 AM
I wonder why some HC was never caught red handed. It seems that they are well aware of the raid in advance. CCTV or pinhole cameras installed?

Some health centers obviously has hanky panky business but evidence was not sufficient or not found. Where could they be hidding the condoms and stuff?

a) The girls might not be carrying condoms with them becos they might be caught red handed. I suspect the staff kept it for them.
b) Will AV do a body search on all the staff including lady staff? Is there a possibility they hide in the CB, Ass or Bra? For you to think....
Can AV allow to go to that extend to check? Maybe
c) Hidding in secret compartments like laundry bags, stack of towels, unuse furnitures, fridge maybe. When you are desperate, your brain will start to think!
d) On top false ceilings, air con duct?

These are all possible leads, any more to add?:cool:

neodom
20-06-2011, 06:15 PM
u reli an A S S H O L E...
1st you list the address and names of those u accused of having specials
and now u try to be farnee and post this thread

Moderator, can you remove him!

roller
20-06-2011, 06:35 PM
I only can think of the everything is kept in your arsehole and mouth . :D

Green Finger
20-06-2011, 06:35 PM
To all the sbf bros

Jus ignore all posts by this jerk, no comments or replies to any of his posts in this forum, eventually it would jus fade off from the scene, the more you reply or comment, you would be encouraging him to post even more, so lets be cool and ignore him. Cheers and happy

needsing38
20-06-2011, 07:38 PM
You are real F*^ker, hope all bros ignore this idiot.

EncantoElSexo
21-06-2011, 08:17 AM
F@rKiNg @$$HoLe U.....

kieusero
22-06-2011, 04:46 AM
Please do something constructive. Have a life!

apache
22-06-2011, 08:54 AM
he already minus 34 reputation points, just ignore him

Criminalz
22-06-2011, 03:38 PM
I wonder why some HC was never caught red handed. It seems that they are well aware of the raid in advance. CCTV or pinhole cameras installed?

Some health centers obviously has hanky panky business but evidence was not sufficient or not found. Where could they be hidding the condoms and stuff?

a) The girls might not be carrying condoms with them becos they might be caught red handed. I suspect the staff kept it for them.
b) Will AV do a body search on all the staff including lady staff? Is there a possibility they hide in the CB, Ass or Bra? For you to think....
Can AV allow to go to that extend to check? Maybe
c) Hidding in secret compartments like laundry bags, stack of towels, unuse furnitures, fridge maybe. When you are desperate, your brain will start to think!
d) On top false ceilings, air con duct?

These are all possible leads, any more to add?:cool:

I know how HC can avoid getting caught!!!

By not letting you know.

orgasm69u
22-06-2011, 05:04 PM
I know how HC can avoid getting caught!!!

By not letting you know.

hahaha...that's a good one.

Spytheman
22-06-2011, 11:45 PM
they feed snakes.

MoralEthics
22-06-2011, 11:53 PM
Perhaps TS & Cupyou needs to go for an extensive & intrusive cavity search...

owl888
23-06-2011, 12:17 AM
TS, u r asking questions similar to like:
- Why I call pros outside, how come never get caught?
- I peek into gal "zhaogeng" opp me, how come never get caught?
- I litter, how come never get caught?
- I farked inside the lift, how come never get caught?
- so on & so on..............

Perhaps u shd ask yourself u posed this kinda question, how come never kena bashed up:confused: