PDA

View Full Version : Safe period?

Gunner999
19-06-2011, 01:08 PM
I have read a thread earlier on (but can't locate it now) discussing the least likely period for girls to conceive.. It seems the closer it is to her menses, the least likely girls will get pregnant.. However, i often came across people talking about "safe period".. Is there really such a period? Thanks for sharing..

voice
19-06-2011, 01:12 PM
Waiting for more tips from seniors here .:)

MonteCristo
19-06-2011, 01:22 PM
I have read a thread earlier on (but can't locate it now) discussing the least likely period for girls to conceive.. It seems the closer it is to her menses, the least likely girls will get pregnant.. However, i often came across people talking about "safe period".. Is there really such a period? Thanks for sharing..

Theoretically, there is such a period, though it is not as safe as commonly thought. If you are afraid of surprises from the girl, my best advice would be to abstain from sex. The next best advice would be to use all protective measures. Do not ever be complacent to think you would be lucky enough to pull it off without protection; unless you desire a baby, which is a entirely different story.

oahpekahsom
19-06-2011, 02:13 PM
better to goggle la
Charting Your Pattern

To find out the unsafe period:
Note the days of your shortest cycle.
For e.g. 27 days.
Subtract 18 from the total number.
I.e. 27 – 18 = 9
That’s the day you are likely to be fertile and you must start using contraception to avoid unwanted pregnancy.
Now, take the longest cycle,
Say for e.g. 32
Subtract 11 from that number
I.e. 32 – 11 = 21
This is the last day of your unsafe period.
So, in summary, a woman having a shortest cycle of 27 days and a longest cycle of 32 days for the last 6 – 8 cycles, the probable unsafe period is between day 9 to day 21 of her cycle, throughout.
I.e. it is safe to have unprotected sex between 0 – 8 days and between day 22 – till menses (safe time)

Remember

If all your cycles are shorter than 27 days, don’t try to use calendar estimates at all.

Langni
19-06-2011, 03:09 PM
Thanks for the advice bro.. But during the safe period. Is only 99% safe. There are chances that we still can get a gal preg. Our cells is alive in their womb for few days and anything is possible and is called " accident" do practice safe sex if u are worried bro.. That's 100% safe! :)

etsys
19-06-2011, 03:09 PM
better put her on diane 35, and maybe her boobs will get bigger too :D :D

http://chealth.canoe.ca/drug_info_details.asp?brand_name_id=1796

darren69
19-06-2011, 04:20 PM
Warning : Pe always use condom if you do not plan to have a baby.

sex crusader
19-06-2011, 04:57 PM
I was told five days after a gal's menses stop are the safe period! Don"t know how true this is?:p

etsys
19-06-2011, 05:01 PM
supposed to be .. then again, women get horny in their unsafe time, and sometimes forget the safe time ..

And ask filipino girls.. i understand they are expert as their country don't like artificial methods ...

pyscho77
19-06-2011, 06:14 PM
Bro ETSYS,

Diane35 avail OTC (Over The Counter) or prescription? Checked the link you provided, sounds not bad. Any personal experiences to share? I am interested...

better put her on diane 35, and maybe her boobs will get bigger too :D :D

http://chealth.canoe.ca/drug_info_details.asp?brand_name_id=1796

Felicialicious
20-06-2011, 12:11 AM
Thanks for the advice bro.. But during the safe period. Is only 99% safe. There are chances that we still can get a gal preg. Our cells is alive in their womb for few days and anything is possible and is called " accident" do practice safe sex if u are worried bro.. That's 100% safe! :)

what he sasy is true. one of my gal fren is pregnent during the safe period. so yea. and the gyne saids thats no 100% safe period.

ddog
20-06-2011, 12:33 AM
No such word as a safe period as different women are as varied as fingeprints. Supposedly safe period maybe her most fertile. There's a way to also monitor her fertility from her egg white consistensy mucus... and if it gets stringy, transparent and rubber band-like BEWARE! fertile...

But why make life difficult? just wear a condom!

Tengaboys
20-06-2011, 12:45 AM
Science has it all... but luck does play a part as well.

The gal may get lucky by getting pregnant even if she was bonked during her menses!

Good Luck!

dyno85
20-06-2011, 05:44 AM
hi bros,

i'm the one who wrote the safe period threat and as it has gone cold so i thought the message is kinda delivered. i have no idea where is the threat now as i have been off forum for some time, but i have to say (apology to bro here), that the method googled, with the short and long cycle is not really correct.

medically speaking there is no long or short. any cycle between 21 to 45 are normal. method of calculation for safe period is only meant for REGULAR cycle, meaning every cycle is constant. if your girl's cycle is 24, 27, 30, 24, i would suggest condom.

if the cycle is regular, say 28 days, 28 - 14 = 14, hence she will ovulate on the 14th day of her cycle. 30 days cycle, 30 - 14 = 16. she will ovulate on the 16th day. cycle is counted from the FIRST day of bleeding, till the final day before she bleeds again. example: she bleeds 16th may, next time bleed is 17th june. so her cycle is 16th may till 16th june.

theoritically, a girl can ovulate anytime after she finished bleeding. hence, not safe before she ovulate. and after she ovulate, the egg will die within 24 hours. hence the closer it is to her menses, the safer. because in simple language, bleeding means dead egg. dead egg means no pregnancy possible.

hope this helps.

sexybomb
20-06-2011, 06:50 AM
Diane35 avail OTC (Over The Counter) or prescription? Checked the link you provided, sounds not bad. Any personal experiences to share? I am interested...

Hi! For the first timer ,u need to see the GP. After that u can buy it OTC for 6 months stock..

owl888
20-06-2011, 07:53 AM
Safe period is when your fb hubby/bf is out of town.......:D :D

WearKabuto
20-06-2011, 10:50 AM

i agree with that bro. LOL but i think what he is looking for is a safe period to have sex and cum into his wife/gf/fb. there is no safe period even if she is having mense, your sperm might be a little stronger than normal and stay inside and she may still get pregnant. I might be wrong, this is what i know. condom is still the best if you wish you cum inside of her.

ajlover
20-06-2011, 10:56 AM
double confirmed !!

etsys
20-06-2011, 11:36 AM
safe period is when you screwing BF, but hubby around town, so in case something cock up, hubby don't suspect :D :D Atleast until baby come out different :eek:

And I am male, so dunno about Diane 35 effect. All I know, easier to buy in Malaysia, and women can screw up their cycle if they mess the 'dates' printed in the tablets .. must follow same order

And ... help remove acne, and make boob bigger .. or so I was told ;)

etsys
20-06-2011, 08:47 PM
safe period is when you screwing BF, but hubby around town, so in case something cock up, hubby don't suspect - Atleast until baby come out different :eek:

And I am male, so dunno about Diane 35 effect. All I know, easier to buy in Malaysia, and women can screw up their cycle if they mess the 'dates' printed in the tablets .. must follow same order

And ... help remove acne, and make boob bigger .. or so I was told ;)

Supposed to mean, safe period is you are screwing your gf, when her hubby around town, and if she start to make bun in oven, nothing is felt wrong ;) Somebody take credit.. :D

maxpee88
20-06-2011, 11:12 PM
hi bros,

i'm the one who wrote the safe period threat and as it has gone cold so i thought the message is kinda delivered. i have no idea where is the threat now as i have been off forum for some time, but i have to say (apology to bro here), that the method googled, with the short and long cycle is not really correct.

medically speaking there is no long or short. any cycle between 21 to 45 are normal. method of calculation for safe period is only meant for REGULAR cycle, meaning every cycle is constant. if your girl's cycle is 24, 27, 30, 24, i would suggest condom.

if the cycle is regular, say 28 days, 28 - 14 = 14, hence she will ovulate on the 14th day of her cycle. 30 days cycle, 30 - 14 = 16. she will ovulate on the 16th day. cycle is counted from the FIRST day of bleeding, till the final day before she bleeds again. example: she bleeds 16th may, next time bleed is 17th june. so her cycle is 16th may till 16th june.

theoritically, a girl can ovulate anytime after she finished bleeding. hence, not safe before she ovulate. and after she ovulate, the egg will die within 24 hours. hence the closer it is to her menses, the safer. because in simple language, bleeding means dead egg. dead egg means no pregnancy possible.

hope this helps.

Hey Bro Dyno !!!

Yep - I think the thread died somewhere lost already... I remembered you told me that the safe period is somewhere after the 15th day of her 1st bleeding day where you can shoot inside safely...

Well, anyway, I told you already.. my exGF and recent FB had the best regular cycle, She just knows when is safe and thats when we would FUCK like theres no tomorrow... I have the best and most exhausting sex ever during that time and I know she too cos she can come like 4x in a nite of fucking with me.

I would withdraw in my 1st cum... I quickly wipe off the juice.. My dick is still semi-hard and then I would insert myself back in and we would continue to the strokes and my dick can stilll maintain the hardness.

So that's how I can last longer... By the time my exGF/FB comes, I would then try to time my 2nd cum with her... and then let myself explode inside her and leave my dick inside until i turn soft.

Best fucking session ever !!!

loll88
21-06-2011, 12:08 AM
safest is after th girl finish her period lor..but our sperms can be alive in the female body for 3 to 5 days..so is only 99% safe..

condoms are still encouraged:D

seennoe2
21-06-2011, 12:22 AM
better use condom... sometimes the 'aunty' come at different times for some gals, so thinking you calculate the days correctly and cheong, may end up getting the gal pregnant...

dyno85
21-06-2011, 05:38 AM
yo bro maxpee~!

glad to see that you are having that much fun. but still, double check alright? better be safe than sorry.

i have not heard of the super sperm theory, but it's a fact that sperm survives in uterus for up to 72 hours (3 days). condom is ALWAYS advisible. this safe period is only for reference and for those who cannot tahan liao, want to shoot inside raw. it's only to make the dangerous adventure safer. =)

as for the aunty who came differently, that's what we call as IRREGULAR cycles. do NOT use this safe period method. again, better safe than sorry.

happy bonking everyone~!

1nottiboy
21-06-2011, 06:33 AM
THERE IS NO SAFE PERIOD!!! Even the withdrawal method is not safe. So please!!! Don't be a fool!!! Use condoms.

Since we are on this issue, just wanna share a story. Used to know this guy called Alex (real name). Super good looking guy with a damn lousy character, so he was unable to attract any pretty chicks. Only an ugly gal (3/10), IMO, was willing to accept him. (I have this trade-off theory that i suscribe to).

So how lousy was this guy??? When he lost at mahjong, he would push the tiles angrily away from him. Super low class. But what was even more low class about him was that he liked to cum inside his gf...RAW!!! The poor girl went for abortion 3 times because he "didn't like the feel of condom". Wat a SOB!!! Of cos the girl must also take some of the blame, but a guy, being the stronger half, must take the lead and do the right thing. I am sure the girl would have done the safe-period-calculation. I don't think a girl would be stupid enough to want to go for abortion 3 times. But as it turned out, it didn't work.

I wanna let the younger guys know that girls are hard wired to take note of the dates they have had sex, their period, and their period cycle. So it wasn't likely she got her calculations wrong. it was simply due to nature and nature is always unpredictable.

Anyway just for gossip sake, this Alex guy is now quite well-off. Heard he managed to get his father to will his estate to him, which left his other siblings high and dry. He is/was driving a sports car which gets vadalised from time to time. Chances are that his siblings are the ones doing it. As for the girl... if you have a lot of money would you wanna bonk a girl who looks 3/10??? A bastard to the end, he dumped her. Sound like anyone you know??? :D

dyno85
21-06-2011, 06:28 PM
hi all,

i agree that condom is one of the best method available. but i have to disagree that girls are hard-wired to calculate so their calculation is right. i have statistics, and i've even done research myself into girls. what i found out is that girls do calculate, yes. but their calculations are all wrong. calculate does not equal done correctly.

not trying to show off. just, as i have nothing else to contribute, so just telling what i know as a reference. =)

etsys
21-06-2011, 08:16 PM
dyno85: the filipinos I know swear they never got the calculation wrong, unless they wanted it wrong :D :D