PDA

View Full Version : Adventures on board Leisureworld

Chelsea SPA
18-06-2011, 07:43 PM
Hi decided to start a new thread on my adventures. English not that good, so dont mind my wrong spelling and wrong tenses. :p

Got 3 conquests so far... but i start on my 2nd one first.

Chelsea SPA
18-06-2011, 07:44 PM
Yeah manage to hook up another one on board.

This is my 2nd conquest on board Leisureworld

There was this lady, looks late 20s, fair skin and a set of beautiful eyes. Her face features also quite sharp. She looks PRC but the way she talk mix english and chinese. Guess she's a PR. Saw her quite often..

One day i was on a run play baracat.. Keep winning and soon my $1000 cash chips pile up. At first she was standing behind me, and she followed me whichever side i bet. When she lean forward to place her bets or take her winnings, occasionally I felt her breasts brushing against the side of my head and sometimes shoulder (i was sitting and she standing behind me)

After a while, the guy sitting beside me stood up and walked off, she sat down in an angle where she is 45' facing me. Her legs would press against mine. Then when i bio the cards, she would lean to me side to bio too. Can smell her hair, very nice. But too bad she wearing a tee and jeans, so no chance to bio her zaogeng.

Anyway, the game finished and everyone stood up and walked off seperately to other tables.

After one hour plus, I saw her looking grumpily walking around with arms folded. This is a sign that person has gamble away everything and gone burst liao.

I took the chance and walked over to her, giving her a smile. "How ? Got win mah ?" She gave me a sorry look and shook her head. "But i thought you just now won playing together with me ?" "yah lor, but i lost everything on the other table .... " she replied.

I then showed her a $500 cash chip "You want to recover your losses ?"

Her big eyes brightened up and "Really ? Can i ?"

To be continued .....

Chelsea SPA
18-06-2011, 08:52 PM
So I asked "Err.. I dont really know you, do you have any thing as a collateral ?"
"I let you see my IC, can" ?
A thought ran my mind, I should see her IC and name and address first. I took her IC, and find out she born in 1983 means she's 28. Her name is Vivian (name changed to protect true identity) and stay in Bedok.

Me :"ok, but how i know if you are staying there... many ppl change their address or not staying at the address on their IC de.."
Vivian :"Then what you want me to do ? I got nothing valuable on me"
Me :"Errmm..."
I was wondering how i should take advantage and asked her for some kinky fun... Luckily she automatic...
Vivian :"I see you always come alone, do you have a gf ?"
Me :" No, i don't... why ? you want to be take up the post ah ?"
Vivian :" You are young and handsome, not like these uncles here, I dont mind be ya gf for one day ! Haha !!"
Me :" You sure ? But i very pervert one lei ..."
Vivian :"mmmm... even if you are pervert, you also cannot do anything to me right here mah ..."
Me :" I could get ourselves a room and we have all the privacy we need"

The above conversation is in chinese and in a jokingly manner... to test test water. Fortunately she smile shyly and winked at me, giving me the go ahead to get a room !!!

Expert bros here, how would you normally hint to a girl whom you just met that you want to up her ??? Pls share your own experiences/ideas before i continue..

To be continued....

kirk88
18-06-2011, 09:18 PM
First camper reporting ...

Prosecutor
18-06-2011, 10:04 PM
Get my chicken wings n beer standby...continue pls;p

waiwaiz
19-06-2011, 01:37 AM
must learn some kang wu here. i frequent LW too, but so far no such luck. Maybe i concentrate too much on gambling.I always believe when gambling best not have distraction...........out tissue chop seat 1st.pls carry on. :):)

voice
19-06-2011, 01:30 PM
Think rws and mbs going to have less customers after people read your story :)

Bangster
20-06-2011, 02:19 AM
wah $500 for a bonk ah??

francined69
20-06-2011, 02:58 AM
camping here!

fenwick
20-06-2011, 11:27 AM
Hmmm......interesting, camping here 2 !!! he he :D

alan0338
20-06-2011, 11:31 AM
ho say liao, time to go leisure world :D

otamay
20-06-2011, 11:47 AM
Didn't know that Leisureworld is still so much alive :D
Waiting for more updates with your interesting story :)

godson
20-06-2011, 02:28 PM
Cool story, please do update more .

Chelsea SPA
20-06-2011, 11:07 PM
wah $500 for a bonk ah??

Is not $500 for a bonk, is $500 loan with (bonk) interest :p

Chelsea SPA
20-06-2011, 11:21 PM
The above conversation is in chinese and in a jokingly manner... to test test water. Fortunately she smile shyly and winked at me, giving me the go ahead to get a room !!!

I quickly get a room, and we hold hands going to our love nest. The room is quite small, windowless. With a queensize bed and a dressing table. Smaller than hotel81. The toilet lagi even smaller, enough space only for one person to shower. No space to shower together.

Once the door was closed, I pushed her against the wall and we locked ourselves in a passionate frenching. After a few mintues of furious tongue fighting, I move down and lick her whole neck, occasionally moving up to lick her ears. She was already letting out estacy moans and that really turns me on. My dick immediately harden and I pressed it against her crotch as i nimble on her earlobes. I think she can felt it as she lifted up one of her leg to grant more access to her love hole for my harden didi. Even though we were both fully clothed, I can feel her warmess and wetness through her jeans.

Buay tahan liao, quickly bring her to the bed and my hands wandered her back, tracing the outline of her bra. Then i bring forward and fondled both her breasts, she let out another series of moans. I like girls who moans instead of keepng quiet like a dead wood. In one swift motion, I lifted up her short, revealing a pair of milky white 34B boobs. Her bra is also those kind i like, white lacy. I buried my head in between both the pair and sniff,lick,kiss the "longkang"

To be continued...

alan0338
21-06-2011, 10:19 PM
start to get gan cheong liao :D

decoder
26-06-2011, 11:00 AM
Please keep it cumming .

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
26-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Tons of ladies hanging around LW trying to find fishes :rolleyes: and claim that they have lose alot to find some sugardaddies :D

flameon
26-06-2011, 08:10 PM
Campind onboard ship

Kalv
27-06-2011, 10:22 PM
Tons of ladies hanging around LW trying to find fishes :rolleyes: and claim that they have lose alot to find some sugardaddies :D

Great experience (story?) on LW. Getting more interesting!! Many WLs also try their luck at MBS, RWS and LW - both money and customers - killing 2 birds with one stone. Sugardaddies even better!! Just return U. Cheers:).

veri
29-06-2011, 04:47 PM
waiting for more updates of this interesting story :)