PDA

View Full Version : Lost And Found

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

facial
19-10-2004, 08:52 PM
Hi Bros,

Thought of starting a thread dedicated to girls that have left their usual HC. I hope that this thread can help bro find the girl that they are looking for thus the topic LOST AND FOUND

I came up with this as i am looking for Snow from Lexon. Been trying to try her but the last time i called, she left lexon already. Any bro know her whereabout? Thanks in advance.

BeefCake
19-10-2004, 09:22 PM
Good idea ! :)

Myself, i'm looking for this girl called Lemon (small built Thai-Chinese mix) who used to work in EG health parlour (Golden Mile Tower) until the parlour closed down.

Used to get very good service from her. Now don't know where she has gone to... :(

dan761
20-10-2004, 05:37 PM
Thumb up!

I am looking for Kat, the brown sugar, of ex-Dickson...
btw, wondering if they are doing biz during the month of Ramadan or not...

Thanks
:p

King_Alex
20-10-2004, 05:38 PM
maybe no, becoz now fasting mth

chatoh
21-10-2004, 12:33 PM
I am tracking "Rina" who used to work at Orchard Executive HC until 2001. Then she moved to a reflexology joint in Joo Chiat for a while. She is a 45 year old Chinese Thai from Chaing Mai.
Thanks.

sharkspin
21-10-2004, 02:41 PM
Good thread to help fellow cheongster to locate their ideal gals. Me, I am looking for Iris who use to work at Imperial then later at Merlin. Any info.? Dun flame....pls.

UnderGround
07-12-2004, 04:11 AM
:p This thread is for Lost & Found...right! And i found my long lost Angel previously working at Youth HC 2yrs back then.
Now found working at Bugis Hc by a new name Cat.

Here is a short information on her for those in search for her then!!!

Formerly at Youth HC:-
Name:.....Angel
Age Then:.....21yrs
Before Looks: Round face, Big eyes, sexy lips,very cute &
innocent looking...yeah, and also wif a sexy
mole on right cheek, bunny teeth. Moans so
real. She also looks like one of the sbc actress.

Currently at Bugis HC:-
Name:.....Cat
Age Now:.....23yrs
After 2yrs Looks now: More sexier....mature & more lady. Slim like a model
& wif those "SEXY"long legs of hers. Services improve
a lot now.One of the best at Youth back then but at
Bugis HC now also maybe will soon become one of
the best cos always fully booked.

For those brothers here that haven't found theirs gals yet....best of luck!!!

jonah11
07-12-2004, 07:41 AM
Haha. Thanks to this thread. I am looking for the lady lau ban niang of Happy Point at the 3rd floor of Pearl Centre. Heard from some of her old gals used to call her "Min Jie". I am looking high and low for her. Hope to get some help from brothers here. Thanks!

PacWizard
07-12-2004, 09:53 AM
I'm looking for:-

1)Ann (malay girl) previosly ex-Novena HC. She left few months before the HC closed down to give way to a new management. She is 22 this year(2004).

2)Yuki a Malaysian Chinese gal also previously ex-Novena HC. She left when the HC closed down. I think she is between 24-26 years old.

Any bros knows any lead to them, please share with me.

Cheers ~

PacWizard

kingkong
16-12-2004, 04:09 PM
It strikes my mind to seek help from brothers here who may have come across a beauty call SHARON.

I know her during the good old days when she was working in a darkened glass hair salon (ORPORLAY in Hokkien) at Jalan Sultan Centre. She is in her late twenties now I guess. A fair Chinese (Hokkien) Singaporean girl about 1.6M tall, slim built with big eyes and sharp nose, long straight hair, huge BOOBS and nice curve and solid bum. She has a little pimples holes on her cheek but becos of her nice face, chin, eyes and mouth, she still look very pretty and sexy. She drove a sporty little red car, an old Mazda RX7.
She lives in Bt Batok near Xiao QuiLin.

Anyone has any clue?

whitegun
16-12-2004, 05:08 PM
Thumb up!

I am looking for Kat, the brown sugar, of ex-Dickson...
btw, wondering if they are doing biz during the month of Ramadan or not...

Thanks
:p
Fortune, at Serangoon Rd. Can't remember the name now, but it's in one of the older threads either about big-boob HC gals or brown sugar HC gals.

whitegun
16-12-2004, 05:52 PM
Fortune, at Serangoon Rd. Can't remember the name now, but it's in one of the older threads either about big-boob HC gals or brown sugar HC gals.
Just checked that thread, her new name is Lynn.

Brudder gedangsa's FR not too positive, see http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=544018&postcount=377

So try at your own risk...

zyxel01
16-12-2004, 06:51 PM
If there is anyone looking for Eve formerly from Paradiz HC, she is now in Dickson HC, still by the same name.

Cheers!
zyxel

basejumper
16-12-2004, 07:22 PM
What about Crystal from the old Dickson HC. Anyone know her whereabouts? :o

parakit
16-12-2004, 08:24 PM
anyone knows the wherabout of xiaoqi from red rose jsp 2 years back?

Strider_sG
17-12-2004, 05:41 AM
hmmm wat bout ktv ones leh??? I looking for an angel in Egos a couple years back..anyone any idea where she is?

jacktkw18
18-12-2004, 03:24 PM
Hi. I'm also looking for Kitty formerly from Galaxy Health Centre at Concorde Hotel. Anyone know her where she is now?

frxxxx
20-12-2004, 11:26 AM
Looking for the incredile Orange of Bukit Inn ....... went missing before the switch to Leisure Spa. Any information bros.

ChiongKing
21-12-2004, 10:15 PM
Hi,
I'm looking for Ah Ya from Blk 210 Hougang Tuina...
Tried her about one month back, and she was real good...

horny28
21-12-2004, 10:49 PM
I'm looking for the old stock in 1998.....Baby of IP....any ideas? :D

thx1138
22-12-2004, 02:40 AM
looking for honey and lisa formerly from dickson hc.
anyone knows their whereabouts now? :p

HC Men
22-12-2004, 10:48 PM
looking for linda from Dickson HC any bro. know where is she now?

aikoN79
22-12-2004, 10:56 PM
I am looking for a June from Royce. Live in Sengkang.
Any bro heard of her ?

yoursecret
28-12-2004, 07:05 PM
looking for Chris, used to be at Eden in Holland V

CheongCheongMan
28-12-2004, 08:46 PM
Hi,

Anyone knows where is EVE, formerly from Miko then move on to Park View. Now nowhere to be found... Any clue where she is now?

Thanks a million in advance

nehnehpok
28-12-2004, 09:55 PM
hahaha tink me will take dis chance to ask if any bros out there knows where e former lady boss of haji lane JENNY is now.... have been trying to find her but to no avail coz she has changed her contact no.

banana
28-12-2004, 10:08 PM
i m looking for my dog, called bobo... kidding...:D

i m looking for my jinjin, prc fl hang out along GL lor 14.

she went back this year after CNY. no contact from her.

senso88
28-12-2004, 10:14 PM
i am looking for ada (ting ting), prc fl
who work at dynasty also when she come sg.

she went back around end dec last yr/ start of this yr

banana
29-12-2004, 04:26 AM
hmm... this thread title should change to "lost and lost" bcos we have not found our lost ones. :eek:

kingkong
29-12-2004, 04:02 PM
We can leave the title as LOST and FOUND.

Though sometimes the lost persons are hard to be found.

Do provide more info especially the special identities or characteristics of the girls. Don't just give their names because their names keep changes.

senso
29-12-2004, 06:05 PM
she stay in shenzhen
a property agent in china
stay with her sis and had a white chin wai wai.
short,pretty,

samson
30-12-2004, 05:06 PM
We can leave the title as LOST and FOUND.

Though sometimes the lost persons are hard to be found.

Do provide more info especially the special identities or characteristics of the girls. Don't just give their names because their names keep changes.

Hey, brother, How about Jane?

She is no more at Casanova, right?

Any tips on where is she working now?

Really missed her JUAGEN in doggie style!

doggiefunny
01-01-2005, 10:29 PM
Hi Bros,

Thought of starting a thread dedicated to girls that have left their usual HC. I hope that this thread can help bro find the girl that they are looking for thus the topic LOST AND FOUND

I came up with this as i am looking for Snow from Lexon. Been trying to try her but the last time i called, she left lexon already. Any bro know her whereabout? Thanks in advance.

I am actually looking for Sammi of Grand HC. She is in her late 20s, with big boobs, sporting short hair and last heard was she now serves jap customers. I miss her good service. anyone seen her or kena serviced by her recently? pls share! thanks brudders! :cool:

wolver
02-01-2005, 08:45 AM
Am looking for a PRC named Xiaohong who was working at the Jurong East TN 256 beside Macdonald before it got raid.

Any info, pls pm me. Thks.

Bobby8881
02-01-2005, 09:27 AM
Looking For

NAME: Nicole or Niko
LAST KNOWN HCs: Aven View, Admiralty HC

Thanks a million

(Sorry if it offends anyone, cos I also asked this in the AVEN VIEW thread)

gedangsa
02-01-2005, 01:17 PM
Hi,

Anyone knows where is EVE, formerly from Miko then move on to Park View. Now nowhere to be found... Any clue where she is now?

Thanks a million in advance

Eve is now at Casanova.

Her movement history:

Cairnhill to Miko to Casanova to ParkView and back to Casanova now.

Btw, you manage to fuck her ? She always offer only hj leh !!

gedangsa
02-01-2005, 01:18 PM
I am looking for Gigi formerly of Royal then moved to Novena then dissappear.

Tks

bbx912
03-01-2005, 01:19 AM
Looking for Eve from Grand HC. Left about a year ago. Thanks.

corner9
03-01-2005, 11:25 AM
Looking for Orange (real name: xin xin?) formerly from ALpha@TGP. much appreciated.

EatPussyToo
03-01-2005, 11:38 AM
Sophia (used to be in Fortune) back in 2000. New name Ice (in Capthorne Harbour View-Shenton Way) back in 2001/2002.
Don't know where she is now.

Damn good in AS & BJ ( :p ). Breast size 34B or C.

Appreciate brothers who knows her movement.

CheongCheongMan
03-01-2005, 11:58 PM
Hi Brothers,

Thanks for helping me to locate EVE at Casanova. Cheers

daring70
04-01-2005, 04:01 PM
looking for the following favourites (some of yesteryear), miss them dearly :

jane - formerly solid gold (tbg building)
baby/ice - IP
jojo/moon/win - spring (boulevard hotel)
christine - parkview
connie - tanglin
connie - orchid (copthorne)

Makan&Drink
05-01-2005, 12:21 PM
Dear Bros

I am also looking for old stock. The diva "BELINDA" from IP. Used to be fully booked everyday.

Met her once working at the former ALLSON hotel HC but she left to join Whampoa HC and than left again now no where to be found.

Fair skin, short cropped hair, soft spoken and very service oriented

supershaft
05-01-2005, 12:32 PM
Hi all, there is this "Rachael" from miko health centre at cairnhill hotel a few years back and she was very popular back then. Anyone knows her whereabouts?? :)

supershaft
05-01-2005, 12:35 PM
Hi all, there is this Rachael from former MIKO hc at cairnhill hotel a few years. She was very popular back then. Anyone knows her whereabouts? :)

supershaft
05-01-2005, 05:17 PM
Hi all, there is this RACHAEL from MIKO hc at cairnhill hotel few years back. She is very popular then. Any idea where is she now?

bigrooster
18-03-2005, 02:05 AM
I was looking for ICE of Grand (Hotel Grand Central). Some time back a kind bro told she was at Nimble Fingers under new name Lynn. So went and look for her at NF. Turn out wrong person. Any one can help??

Many thanks.

wazcrackin
20-04-2005, 10:40 PM
anyone remember sally from tanglin ?? smallish girl and young for thc .. maybe 30+, tight bod, maybe indian/malay mix. anyone know wer she went??

owen10
20-04-2005, 11:17 PM
hi threadstarter i hope this thread is not onli meant for 'lost' HC gals. dun mind if i juz borrow some of yr thread space to search for some 'lost' gals which I had lost touch in d TN trade? No pt for me to start a new thread as it will use up more bandwidth. Im sure there r many bros who wanna look for their long lost favourite TN PDMM or Mei meis.

1) Shan Shan of Seasons, PPC B1 (now closed down oredi; last tried her more than 1.5 yrs ago)

2) Le Le of Redrose, JSP L4 (last tried in Dec 2004)

3) The 'legend' of Redrose, JSP L4 (last tried ... mayb more than 1.5 yrs ago)
(i thk d older bros will knw who im talkin abt. Dun wanna name as tis gal treasures her privacy.)

I'm genuinely lookin for them as they gave me 1 of d best svcs ever had in my TN adventures. Excellent svc n attitude coupled wif gd looks which I rarely find in TN gals these days ........

If info PnC for some reason, such as gals prefer to keep low profile or gals haf retired, hope bros wif their whereabts can at least PM me. Thanks in advance! :)

daring70
21-04-2005, 08:13 AM
any luck :( ?

baby/ice - IP
christine/lisa/lv - parkview
connie - tanglin

PacWizard
21-04-2005, 01:04 PM
anyone remember sally from tanglin ?? smallish girl and young for thc .. maybe 30+, tight bod, maybe indian/malay mix. anyone know wer she went??

Bro wazcrackin,

Sally is currently known as Sky at Orchard Executive Health Centre at Orchard Tower. Hope this help.

Cheers ~

PacWizard

billyboy
21-04-2005, 02:24 PM
hi threadstarter i hope this thread is not onli meant for 'lost' HC gals. dun mind if i juz borrow some of yr thread space to search for some 'lost' gals which I had lost touch in d TN trade? No pt for me to start a new thread as it will use up more bandwidth. Im sure there r many bros who wanna look for their long lost favourite TN PDMM or Mei meis.

1) Shan Shan of Seasons, PPC B1 (now closed down oredi; last tried her more than 1.5 yrs ago)

2) Le Le of Redrose, JSP L4 (last tried in Dec 2004)

3) The 'legend' of Redrose, JSP L4 (last tried ... mayb more than 1.5 yrs ago)
(i thk d older bros will knw who im talkin abt. Dun wanna name as tis gal treasures her privacy.)

I'm genuinely lookin for them as they gave me 1 of d best svcs ever had in my TN adventures. Excellent svc n attitude coupled wif gd looks which I rarely find in TN gals these days ........

If info PnC for some reason, such as gals prefer to keep low profile or gals haf retired, hope bros wif their whereabts can at least PM me. Thanks in advance! :)

Bro Owen., me too highjack your post under same request - I am also curious as to where Xiao Jie previoulsy operating in Lor 13 Geylang (Liu Xing) is now, as the TN has since closed down. Really missed her sensual HJ. Thanks !!

daring70
03-06-2005, 07:38 AM
any luck ?

any luck :( ?Originally Posted by daring70

baby/ice - IP
christine/lisa/lv - parkview
connie - tanglin

acer3939
06-06-2005, 02:23 PM
Hi guys anyone know where Jenny from Pissa ( ex-hougang) has gone to? she was in robinson hotel HC for a short while.

Thanks in advance :D

Buzzer898
06-06-2005, 02:49 PM
Can anyone help me..... new here.... where is Bugis HC ??? pls enlighten all bros... 10 Q

Buzzer898
06-06-2005, 03:00 PM
Hi There.... I'm new here..... anyone can advise me where is Bugis HC ??? 10 Q Bros....

calkel
06-06-2005, 04:12 PM
anyone noes ktv girl wangli from city palace last time?
she lost her hp early this yr n lost contact since then

bonn88
06-06-2005, 10:35 PM
Hi

anyone knows where Michelle (big sagging boobs) previously from joyful(chinatown) is now. Thanks.

knightnight
07-06-2005, 09:04 AM
Looking for Chanel ex Miko (now known as Aiko).....tanned, good fig....miss her ....Bro pls help

Green Beret
07-06-2005, 04:50 PM
I am looking for Ginger - Malay girl formerly fro Novena HC.

Green Beret
08-06-2005, 05:39 PM
It seems that Ginger is quit working ...... there is another girl that I am looking for is Ayu, Malay girl .... use to work at Legend, is is quite short and but good in her BJ and FJ.

Phuture
11-06-2005, 10:37 AM
Any idea what happend to the ANA Legend Receptionist, May? Heard she is now working in Pissa @ Cuppage Plaze, but seems like Pissa has closed down cos no one answers their phone anymore???

Anyone has any clue?? :)

le_dragonheart
11-06-2005, 01:05 PM
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know the whereabouts of this girl call December. She is formerly from prince health spa. PS. she has a super CFM face and attitude.

Turtle
12-06-2005, 02:59 AM
err..last time got go RELAXATION at grandlink... got one gal about 30 plus..not bad looking and small size...like her hj..rumors heard she found somenbody to marry and went back malaysia... true ? or just go another place to work? forgt name..she don look age..look quit young.

she no more there liao le.. hai. anybody know? :confused:

Bobby8881
12-06-2005, 03:31 AM
Still looking for Nicole, formerly at Aven View HC

Any one?

sporelover
12-06-2005, 08:57 AM
Hi bros,

I'm looking for Mabel from V2 HC and Solid Gold Coast HC.. Anyone knows where is she working now?

Looking and looking,

Sporelover.

so_good
12-06-2005, 12:24 PM
Bro Phuture,

Try calling Pissa after the 15/6. I reckon that they r under some face-lift! Hope u find your gem there!! Cheers!

cnyman
14-06-2005, 01:30 AM
err..last time got go RELAXATION at grandlink... got one gal about 30 plus..not bad looking and small size...like her hj..rumors heard she found somenbody to marry and went back malaysia... true ? or just go another place to work? forgt name..she don look age..look quit young.

she no more there liao le.. hai. anybody know? :confused:

Do you mean Cindy (the best JG queen in town)? Me looking for her too! She disappeared after resignation.

Can any bros help to locate her. Tks

Malaysian Datuk
14-06-2005, 02:21 AM
seems there's more lost than found but I like to try my luck too.......i am looking for Carlberg (ex-Executive, Marina) :)

daring70
14-06-2005, 07:39 AM
Do you mean Cindy (the best JG queen in town)? Me looking for her too! She disappeared after resignation.

Can any bros help to locate her. Tks

i think you can find your cindy if you look under the "olive health centre" thread. have fun :)

cnyman
14-06-2005, 07:44 AM
i think you can find your cindy if you look under the "olive health centre" thread. have fun :)

Tks bro for the info.

Fat Fatt
15-06-2005, 12:35 AM
I also missed her (December) a lot. She was my regular for a while...any brothers know where she is now?

She formerly works in Prince Spa and looks great, tall, long hair, model looks ...

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know the whereabouts of this girl call December. She is formerly from prince health spa. PS. she has a super CFM face and attitude.

hymoh
15-06-2005, 01:10 AM
Hi Bros,

I missed the following gals. Any bros know the whereabout of these gals, please help :

Fiona & Samantha (legend)
Fire (Dragon)
Yuki (Bugis)

Cheers

HC_Cheongster
15-06-2005, 05:50 AM
Hi Bros,

I missed the following gals. Any bros know the whereabout of these gals, please help :

Fire (Dragon)
Yuki (Bugis)

CheersYuki went ORD liao loh :D

Phuture
15-06-2005, 10:54 PM
Bro Phuture,

Try calling Pissa after the 15/6. I reckon that they r under some face-lift! Hope u find your gem there!! Cheers!

Thanks Bro So_Good!

Really appreciate your reply. I called them up and finally someone answered the phone saying that they are renovating like you say. Will let you know how it goes :)

Cheers!

daring70
05-09-2005, 08:08 AM
updates on the following:

baby/ice - IP
christine/lisa - parkview
connie - tanglin

ang076
05-09-2005, 08:22 AM
I am looking for Winnie from Youth Health Centre..
(the one whom many bros said she very choosy about whom she want to have session with.)

I heard from other threads that she is now working in PB Health Centre, is it confirmed?

If so, what is her callsign in PB ?

I wanted to meet her and see whether she want to FJ with me, if I opt for FJ..

bjboy
05-09-2005, 11:41 AM
Any one knows where Bing Bing from JC Hawaii is?

miketan188
05-09-2005, 12:03 PM
Jenny formerly from Bugis, anyone knows where is she working now???

Lone_Wolf
08-09-2005, 06:08 PM
Anyone knows where this PRC gone to? She is Chu Kun from Tradition of Massage in Upper Thomson Rd next to Long House foodcourt. Was 1 of the angpais there and was Diana Ser regular massuese. Heard from the other gals she moved to another joint. Any help to locate is greatly appreciated.

Lone_Wolf

HOWITZER 155MM
08-09-2005, 07:31 PM
Any intelligence on the following:

IVY/PEARL - Galaxy
JOYCE - Galaxy
Lisa - Sha Sha

Thanks.

clennf
08-09-2005, 07:57 PM
Looking for the Orange of Bukit Inn ....... went missing before the switch to Leisure Spa. Any information bros pm.

Jonas21
08-09-2005, 10:52 PM
Hi looking for two gals, 1 is Tracy, last time from eastern spa at bishan b4 it was close down. Last heard from her was that she going to work near toa payoh.The other is Eve from stages Ktv, stay at toa payoh (dunno true anot). Any bros noe the where about of this 2 gals? Pls kindly let me noe. Thanks

DBono
09-09-2005, 01:25 AM
Any1 noes Jess of Eminent= Jess of ex-BHC?
cheers\ :cool:

cactusrose
09-09-2005, 08:21 AM
Hi Bro,

A good idea for starting the lost and found thread.
wld like to add to it by asking if anyone know where Jojo from BHC is now

hapvan53
09-09-2005, 11:56 AM
hi bro,

i also found lao chio jessie lastime use work in doris HC now at FURAMA hotel HC.

Cheers.

WatLoveAbt
09-09-2005, 10:15 PM
I first start to chiong LSB in Dec 2004...
I will never forget the first girl that sit with me,
she is fucking pretty and like to joke a bit...
Four days after i meet her, she went back to China...
Until now, still cannot forget her pretty face...
Any one got any idea where is she?
Her name is WeiWei, she is from JiangXi, China...
25 yr olds... fucking pretty...
Also first ktv i sit with, memories...
Hope can see her again...
Any brother can help??? Thank...

clennf
10-09-2005, 10:38 AM
Looking for the Orange of Bukit Inn ....... went missing before the switch to Leisure Spa. Any information bros pm.

Darknites
11-09-2005, 09:23 PM
Fire (Dragon)
Yuki (Bugis)

Fire also no need to look liao.. she retired.. else, I was also looking for her..

my wish list is Fiona - Ex-Executive Spa.. - but to my understanding.. also retired and married..

Cheers,
Shadow

tanmikel
12-09-2005, 10:20 AM
I am looking for Gigi formerly of Royal then moved to Novena then dissappear.

Tks

I'm also looking for her , seems to have stopped working in this line and at that same time while gigi was in royal , there was an ICE there . missed her boobs .

tanmikel
12-09-2005, 10:26 AM
Bro Owen., me too highjack your post under same request - I am also curious as to where Xiao Jie previoulsy operating in Lor 13 Geylang (Liu Xing) is now, as the TN has since closed down. Really missed her sensual HJ. Thanks !!

yeah , suddenly just disappeared .

yoursecret
16-09-2005, 12:34 AM
Anyone knows where's Chris, who used to be at Eden Holland Village

lovetocum
23-09-2005, 02:30 AM
Does anyone know where jenny of pissa hc is? call the hc a few days back but recept says she's no longer there. thanks.

sequence79
23-09-2005, 10:46 PM
i'm looking for xiao3 yu4 (Small Jade) used to be from golden pheonix at JC. call her hp also nvr answer, could have been sent back leow

boy34
24-09-2005, 12:44 AM
Anyone knows where is Yen (mid 40)formly from Sweety HC beside Park View ?

gg_gluv
24-09-2005, 09:44 PM
im looking for Hazel the malay girl, who once worked at Haji Lane Rene, i saw a thread saying she was from Legend Ana last time

billy_bonker
24-09-2005, 10:10 PM
anyone know what happened to lancer? formerly of IP.

thks. ;)

sporelover
28-10-2005, 01:51 PM
Anyone knows where Mable formerly from V2 went to? Have been looking for her for quite a while already...

Really appreiciate if amy samsters knows where she is working right now?

Sporelover

jesdav
28-10-2005, 02:54 PM

hello bro billyboy, i manage to have her for a session two month back. she still doing in GL area. PM me if u need her address.

pussylicious12345
29-10-2005, 11:00 PM
sammi fr Grand Central???

clennf
15-11-2005, 08:54 AM

jazzjazz
15-11-2005, 09:41 AM
Hi Bro...

Since this LOST & FOUND is in the KTV & Health Centre thread, so hope to look for some ppl in KTV joint.

Looking for 3 viets who used to work at KXM in 2003.. have not been able to find the ever since.

Mabel - Mummy 88 (then) at KXM.. damn cheo... she gave me her hp number but after that her phone no longer in use.

Cindy (big) - Under Mabel's care.. she damn cheo with C-cup boobs... Big because under Mabel, there are two Cindy.. one older, one younger.. older = BIGger boobs.. small = Smaller boobs.. ;P

Heard that Mabel brought them to Anson KTV but in mid 2003 but later Anson KTV changed management again and since then, haven't been able to track them down...

Hope someone can shed some light.. THANKS BRO

NiteHunter
15-11-2005, 05:06 PM
Any bro here hv any idea how or where can i locate a PDMM previously working in a TN shop in clementi ave 2 by the name of XiaoLing. Cos tat shop all the sudden changed management n of all time, my hp went haywire,hence cldnt access to anny numbers stored in it. Tis hp is beyond repair tats y i lost all my contact number including hers. Any bro noe of tis lady?Pls pm me or post the info here...tks in advances.

looloo40
16-12-2005, 03:10 AM
now that legend3 is closed, any idea how to contact erica? pm me if you have her contact.... thanks in advance!

merlin2823
17-12-2005, 11:17 AM
heard erica aka amber n audrey aka nonie from legends are currently in aven view on part time basis until legends reopen.

Andrewman
25-01-2006, 05:28 PM
Any one knows the whereabouts of KK, who used to work at Youth HC? Tall and quite meaty girl.

KingHunter
26-01-2006, 02:21 AM
Hello all Bros,
anyone knows where is PDMM Annie from Holland Village Eden?Please kindly let me know if you have her info.

Durian King
26-01-2006, 09:13 AM
Hi... Happy New Year to all...

Does anyone know why is JANE (Ex Casanova) ??? I missed her JG...

surfer888
26-01-2006, 05:03 PM
Eve is now at Casanova.

Her movement history:

Cairnhill to Miko to Casanova to ParkView and back to Casanova now.

Btw, you manage to fuck her ? She always offer only hj leh !!

Thanks Bro!

I did not ask the question but I've been wanting to try Eve for years since Cairnhill Miko... always fully booked.

surfer888
27-01-2006, 12:15 PM
Some Bro posted in another thread that Cash from Paradiz is now Coco of Legends.

Kudo's to him for contributing to the found section.

surfer888
27-01-2006, 12:30 PM
The Thread and FR on Coco (Cash) of Legends:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=28711&page=105&highlight=cash+legends

The credits of discovery to Bro Whitegun:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=17097&page=6

logy
03-02-2006, 08:38 AM
Anyone know where May has gone to? Last worked in Pissa, the former recept of Legends. Heard that she is no longer in Pissa.

Tks

obking
05-02-2006, 11:38 PM
Hello all Bros,
anyone knows where is PDMM Annie from Holland Village Eden?Please kindly let me know if you have her info.

KingHunter,
Heard from ex-Eden Jenny (she's the boss at Green Life @ Keong Siak St) that Annie had retired for good some 1 yr ago. Apparently she had settled down with her divorcee bf.

Hope this helps.

bleu12
07-02-2006, 05:34 PM
ICE - circa 2000 ~2001

my all time fave is ICE formerly of Bugis HC. This is the one before the hot favourite ICE with the D cups. I heard from her fren Connie that she left for Geylang 150.

still the best in my memory and ventures.

lancerglxi
08-02-2006, 08:45 AM
ICE - circa 2000 ~2001

my all time fave is ICE formerly of Bugis HC. This is the one before the hot favourite ICE with the D cups. I heard from her fren Connie that she left for Geylang 150.

I think she is now known as Singapoer Ice in GL150. Good service but irritating noise and fake boobs.:)

Bravo-2-0
08-02-2006, 09:23 AM
hi,

Wonder if anyone knows where miko is? she was the boss from a TN in hougang (Haiwaii). i heard from some TN gals that she has a shop in GL, dun know if it's true?If so can advise on the add?

Thanks.:)

zyxel01
08-02-2006, 02:50 PM
ICE - circa 2000 ~2001

What? Are you sure? She is in GL150 now? Under what name?

Cheers!
zyxel

bleu12
08-02-2006, 04:51 PM
ICE ICE BABY

Sorry bro, I've actually been to check out this Singapore ICE GL150. It's not her. And you are right about the fake moans and fake boobs :) The service level is there but can never compare to the 'feel' I got from the ex-ICE of Bugis HC. Actually saw her once at Sim Lim SQ with a guy (could be a Samster) Must be shopping for a new HP or PC ;) But I didn't know that she has quit Bugis HC then.

vader69
09-02-2006, 05:04 PM
I think she is now known as Singapoer Ice in GL150. Good service but irritating noise and fake boobs.:)

Singapore Ice @ GL150 is formerly from Park View Holiday Inn so that not the ICE from BHC...

simonpierre
09-02-2006, 11:41 PM
Hi Brothers, do anyone here know the whereabouts of a PDMM called Lisa who used to work in the Joo Chiat TNs sometime ago? Greatly appreciate your latest info on her . Thanks!

flong928
10-02-2006, 11:54 AM
PDMM called Lisa who used to work in the Joo ChiatBro Lisa is a very common name, name of the TN is ? i might be able to help you out on this:)

simonpierre
11-02-2006, 12:56 AM
Thanks, Brother FLong.
I think Lisa worked for Sun City and Kok Long in JC.

astro-boy
11-02-2006, 01:47 AM
Hi there,

Anyone recall a lady bt name of dior at the holiday inn hotel park view.
one of my first encounter when i ventured into HC. Anyone who knows, please respond.

thanks thanks thanks

flong928
11-02-2006, 11:36 AM
I think Lisa worked for Sun City and Kok Long in JC.
Oooops wrong Lisa, sorry bro no can help on this one:o

JJSS
11-02-2006, 04:47 PM
Hi, any bros know where Yonnve from Leisure @ Bukit Timah is working now?
Appreciate info, thanks.

Gunblader
12-02-2006, 04:50 PM
Any bros has info on Eileen from Blue Rose hougang?

clennf
13-02-2006, 07:33 AM

Samboy17
13-02-2006, 10:31 PM
looking for fanta ... previously from Waikiki. know she went somewhere but lost her hp after I lost hp. .. please help ...:)

sporelover
16-02-2006, 11:26 AM
I'm looking for Mabel from V2 HC and Solid Gold Coast HC.. Anyone knows where is she working now?

Looking and looking,

Sporelover.

Fat Fatt
18-02-2006, 04:33 AM
anyone found December of Prince health Spa which was in CBD shenton way area?

HOWITZER 155MM
18-02-2006, 03:28 PM
Joyce - Galaxy 2002
Maggie - Galaxy 2002
Pearl - Galaxy 2002

vicemeister
20-02-2006, 11:25 AM
Looking for amanda ex-HH
Miss her loud moaning and JG.
Please PM me if you know.... Thanks.

debbieturner
20-02-2006, 04:39 PM
Anyone know where Lemon, ex-Angel HC went? I was still in contact with her after she left Angel. We met a few times at various hotels for FL service but she changed her number and we lost contact. The last I know she was taking up beauty classes at Far East Shopping center. Also, anyone know where her look-alike, Moon, ex-BHC went?

debbieturner
20-02-2006, 04:44 PM
Anyone know where Lemon, ex-Angel HC went? I was still in contact with her after she left Angel. We met a few times at various hotels for FL service but she changed her number and we lost contact. The last I know she was taking up beauty classes at Far East Shopping center. Also, anyone know where her look-alike, Moon, ex-BHC went?

Titty Boy
23-02-2006, 07:21 PM
Anybody know where this hot lauchio is? Really miss her petite size and big boobs. She's just like and older version of fiona xie.

rapier2385
24-02-2006, 06:47 PM
"Anyone know where Lemon, ex-Angel HC went? I was still in contact with her after she left Angel. We met a few times at various hotels for FL service but she changed her number and we lost contact. The last I know she was taking up beauty classes at Far East Shopping center. Also, anyone know where her look-alike, Moon, ex-BHC went?"

They are twins :) and both are back in Malaysia after completing their respective beauty class.

montynaughty
18-03-2006, 07:16 PM
Chili formerly from V2 in 2004 is found at Relaxation Health Centre, Grandlink Square, near Paya Lebar. Started working there 4 months back. She is now known as Cecilia.

She went back to M'sia for 1 year.

She is petite, little chubby, good C size boobs, nice and soft. Easily turned on by licking her nipples and playing her clit. Love a good lick at her sister. She also plays with her own clit by rubbing vigorously across it. Can be quite wet also. Pussy shaven.

Spots short but chic hairstyle.

Downside : cannot massage and has small sister.

Waking D're
19-03-2006, 02:39 AM
i am looking for this Mei Qi , previously work in Jin Yi 2005 along the Upper Seranggon Road, opposite Mobil Station. I miss her becoz she had a very good teasing skill, which made me stem while i am still face down on the bed. Although she is pretty, but she don't allow autoroom, and her cup size is A, but in terms of teasing skill, i rank her very highly.

Anyone has her informaiton, please PM me, many thanks...

owen10
20-03-2006, 12:24 AM
im still lookin for that legendary Xiao Qi (aka Bing Bing) of Red Rose @ JSP fame. age wise i thk she shd b in her mid 30s now but nvm, to me she's still 1 of d best in d business. wondering if any bros spotted her ever since she left JSP? really missed her!!!

JayC23
20-03-2006, 08:58 AM
Looking for GiGi formly from Royal hotel ard year 2000 , Ivy from Dickson HC during 2002 and Eve of Sphere HC during 2003. thks all Bros.

heman88
20-03-2006, 02:15 PM
Good idea. Anybody knowa a masseurs named Rainbow. She used to work i traditional 29 along upper Thomson Road which is near to Nee Soon Camp. Thanks.

debbieturner
20-03-2006, 04:23 PM
They are twins :) and both are back in Malaysia after completing their respective beauty class.

Anyone else can confirm if Lemon *ex-Angel) & Moon (ex-BHC) are twins. I asked them both before, but they said "no, don't know each other". I think Lemon is better looking. Anyone know where they are in Malaysia?

noppensg
01-04-2006, 11:09 AM
im still lookin for that legendary Xiao Qi (aka Bing Bing) of Red Rose @ JSP fame. age wise i thk she shd b in her mid 30s now but nvm, to me she's still 1 of d best in d business. wondering if any bros spotted her ever since she left JSP? really missed her!!!

Hi Bro,

Didn't know you are a fan of her. Last heard (some 3 years back) that she has gone back to homeland but don't know got return or not. She got lots of "ersonal" problems but a very good bonk.

Let me know if you are aware of her whereabouts. Cheers!

peterfish
01-04-2006, 01:56 PM
She used to work with another gal called Elieen at Grandlink in 2004. Then Elieen went to work at Whompao (now cahnge to don't what name). Anyone know where Elieen might be? Her JG is good.

Also looking for Fei Fei formerly from Sauna De Hougang. Last time tried her was Sept. 2005.

Thanks!

taurus75
01-04-2006, 05:32 PM
Seeking Maggie(Callsign) (PRC)

Ample boobs..
Sweet sharp featured face.
Last seen working @ MG KTV (Katong)

owen10
02-04-2006, 03:01 AM
Hi Bro,

Didn't know you are a fan of her. Last heard (some 3 years back) that she has gone back to homeland but don't know got return or not. She got lots of "ersonal" problems but a very good bonk.

Let me know if you are aware of her whereabouts. Cheers!

hi bro those bros who had actively chionged d TN scene a couple of yrs bk would know this legend. she was then 1 of d best n hottest in d biz. partly oso cos d TN scene was juz beginning to take off in sg, n there were not many who were as daring n service oriented as her.

had tried askin some of d senior bros, but no news. i guess even if have news, some may have preferred to keep it confidential. me still do not have any news of her, will inform u if i knw. cheers.

K1975
02-04-2006, 07:48 PM
Hi Bos,

Anyone has seen Anna from Bugis HC? Really appreciate if u have some info to share. Can PM me or post reply so that all of our bros can share the knowledge. Thank u:)

daring70
04-04-2006, 07:53 AM
any updates ?

baby/ice - IP
orange - bukit inn
connie - tanglin

Foxtrot
04-04-2006, 01:33 PM
Anybody had news about Sugar from Doris?

lancerglxi
05-04-2006, 08:25 AM
any updates ?

baby/ice - IP
orange - bukit inn
connie - tanglin

Lisa (formerly of Parview) is now working at Orchard Ming Court. Is her service that good? I thaught it was average and quiet forgetable :confused:

daring70
06-04-2006, 08:03 AM
thanks for the update (where is orchard ming court anyway ?). sometimes it's chemistry i guess, i always had good service from lisa.

i still miss my jane (the ex-solid gold one, not the infamous one from miko) :(

Lisa (formerly of Parview) is now working at Orchard Ming Court. Is her service that good? I thaught it was average and quiet forgetable :confused:

lancerglxi
06-04-2006, 08:34 AM
thanks for the update (where is orchard ming court anyway ?). sometimes it's chemistry i guess, i always had good service from lisa.

i still miss my jane (the ex-solid gold one, not the infamous one from miko) :(

The hotel next to Tanglin Shopping centre. Enjoy and let us know how it went with Lisa.

daring70
10-04-2006, 08:07 AM
you mean got hc in orchard parade hotel now ?

The hotel next to Tanglin Shopping centre. Enjoy and let us know how it went with Lisa.

lancerglxi
10-04-2006, 08:37 AM
you mean got hc in orchard parade hotel now ?

Yes, there is one. I think it is on the 4th floor. Pl check

clennf
10-04-2006, 10:07 AM
Hi any bro know where is orange from bukit inn?

ROCK
16-05-2006, 01:04 PM
dear bros,

please lend me your ears, the ROCK has been having sleepless nite after
some of my favourite gals went missing for ages. if any bros can give some
infos about their whereabout, i thank you sincerely from the bottom of my
heart. it's heart breaking thinking of those i bonk before and feeling horny
and can't sleep, doc told me told find the gals and i can sleep peacefully
with no wet dreams anymore.The ROCK is depress and suffering from stress.
This is CODE RED. thank you all bros.

1) August - Town Spa (always wear G STRING)
2) Kim and JAY JAY - Park View
4) ST and June - HC at Golden Mile beside Ceasar HC, already closed down long ago I can't remember the name of the HC

P.S - all the women are all above 40 lau swee.

pkkhong
16-05-2006, 03:30 PM
Dear Bros,

I missed Fiona formerly from Legend HC. Any good bro has news of her whereabouts? Tks.

cheers

hymoh
16-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Hi,

I wonder any bro know where is Jessica previously from IP hc. thanks.

Cheers

Titty Boy
26-05-2006, 12:53 PM
Anyone has details of Lynn formerly from Orchid HC (Corpthorne)?
She is the best solid lao chio I have ever tried, really missed her...miss those boobies of hers...:(

trojan
26-05-2006, 05:14 PM
thanks in advance

looking for yvonne from admiraty HC...she is thai chinese from chiang mai. mia after CNY last yr.

clennf
30-05-2006, 05:44 PM
Looking for the incredile Orange from Bukit Inn ....... went missing before the switch to Leisure Spa. Any information bros.

lobang1
13-06-2006, 07:09 PM
any one knows where is this Wen Wen from Twins being? miss her nice service.

jacktanny
13-06-2006, 11:30 PM
any bros know where is June formerly Twin HC(Fu Lu Sho) ?????she is a malaysian 30+ .Some time ago a bro told me she at YHC,but b4 I would visit her,she left there aleady(told by recep).her looks is not really fantestics,but i can really click with her.Missed her deep deep....

topfuel
13-06-2006, 11:35 PM
any bros know where is June formerly Twin HC(Fu Lu Sho) ?????she is a malaysian 30+ .Some time ago a bro told me she at YHC,but b4 I would visit her,she left there aleady(told by recep).her looks is not really fantestics,but i can really click with her.Missed her deep deep....

oh yes i rem visiting june too, bbbj was awesome and deep low husky voice. breast was awesome! she left quite long ago already but ive yet to know where she left.

owen10
14-06-2006, 12:59 AM
still Lost but not Found:

1) Bing Bing aka Xiao Qi, formerly fr Red Rose.
2) Shan Shan, formerly fr Seasons @ PPC
3) Yang Yang, formerly fr d joint that occupied Red Rose, Lvl 4 JSP

All r my all time favourites. Good custmr svc + Beauty (not knockout but pleasant looking la)

any bros who have info, kindly PM lao di me. cheers! :)

urchine
14-06-2006, 10:57 AM
Hi bros,

It may be a long shot but anyone knows what happened to Club 118 at Allson Hotel? Enjoyed the service of a Hazel, thai chinese, a couple of years back. HP number oso changed. Wld love to be serviced by her again.

lssah
16-06-2006, 12:44 PM
There was a neighbourhood TN (sorry, can't remember the name liao) located at a housing block @ Everton Park about 1-2 year ago.

There were 2 ladies (named Mickey & 'Wing'), Mickey (local) is the shapely one who gives a pretty good message whereas 'Wing' is a 'ba ba' gal who gave BBBJ for just $50! But the TN was subsequently closed. Anyone patronised this place before? Or any idea where this 2 gals went to?

Bobby8881
20-06-2006, 02:28 AM
LOST:

(1) Kelly (formerly Casanova)
(2) Nicole (formerly Aven View)
(3) Yen (formerly Take 5)
(4) Noni / Audrey (formerly Legends)

Would appreciate any information leading to the re-discovery of the above.

TIA

Bobby

tigerex
21-06-2006, 07:16 PM
I am looking for LiHua (formerly of ATW TN). Anyone has her hp no., please pm me. Thanks, brohter.

sinfulguy
21-06-2006, 08:40 PM
really missed sugar of Dorris....if she's back....or found somewhere else.....do post it here....thanks a million

Sinfulman
22-06-2006, 12:43 PM
really missed sugar of Dorris....if she's back....or found somewhere else.....do post it here....thanks a million
I am shock to see a fellow sinful kena zap with only 3pts left!!! :(

max_priest
22-06-2006, 01:16 PM

Bro, most samsters kena zapped for one reason or another. I am definitely no exception. Perhaps the word, "guy" and "man" makes a lot of difference here ... haha ... :D

I don't mind being zapped since this is beyond my control. However, I hope the zapper(s) would leave their reasons & nickname behind so that I know who is my foe and who is not. I also detest zappers using vulgar languages when zapping another samster. They had already zapped me and why they wanna insult me with words like KNNBCCB?? I don't quite understand the mentality of these people ...

Have a superb day bro!

Sinfulman
22-06-2006, 01:40 PM
Bro, most samsters kena zapped for one reason or another. I am definitely no exception. Perhaps the word, "guy" and "man" makes a lot of difference here ... haha ...

I don't mind being zapped since this is beyond my control. However, I hope the zapper(s) would leave their reasons & nickname behind so that I know who is my foe and who is not. I also detest zappers using vulgar languages when zapping another samster. They had already zapped me and why they wanna insult me with words like KNNBCCB?? I don't quite understand the mentality of these people ...

Have a superb day bro!
Bro, if the zapper used vulgar lang in the zap post pls report to Sam, as Sam will expose to zapper(According to him)!!!

Well, I must help sinfulguy for sure!!!! :)

So when is Batman going to bring me to look see look see this evil HC scene!!!

Superb day to you too bro!!!!

seowseow
22-06-2006, 05:15 PM
Hi All bros out there,

Anyone know where Cherry formerly from Dickson.
Also another 40+.
Thanks

FunnyMan
22-06-2006, 06:25 PM
LOST:

(1) Kelly (formerly Casanova)
(2) Nicole (formerly Aven View)
(3) Yen (formerly Take 5)

TIA

Bobby

I happen to bump into this thread and I noticed that most people are asking but few are giving the answers. Maybe answers are via PMs.

Let me contribute:

Yen (fomrely Take 5), I think she might be working at Solid Gold (Yess Centre) at Pasir Panjang. I tried her last week (she just started there) and she mentioned that she worked a short while at Take 5.

Description:
Figure: Not a SYT but ok
Attitude: Super, very friendly, chatty
Plus: Can give good massage, not a money monger
Minus: Not SYT

Is this the girl you are looking for?
Go try her and report back if she is the right Yen.

Good luck!

Lartan
23-06-2006, 12:30 PM
Looking for Ex-Bukit Inn girl named : Irene.
A thai-chinese, about 30+ age...
Any brother can help....? Thnks.

sinfulguy
23-06-2006, 12:52 PM

Only kids or immature people go around zapping people's points......this is probably the only place they can use some kind of "authority"...in their daily lives, they are probably "yesmen"....

I came to this forum from the old Delphi days....only to contribute whenever I can....and not to mention to "benefit" from fellow brothers here. We have a common cause, to find gems in certain areas so that our hardearned money is not wasted on some un-interested girls...

Points is not a major concern for me....it doesn;t translate to money to me, doesn;t make me sad, doesn;t make me any happier.....probably make those "immature" kids, littered all over this forums happy????

I know I might get zapped even further by posting this....but on the flip side....many may agree with what I have said.....

SO pls stop being so childish.....zapping people don;t make you richer or more importantly wiser....

max_priest
23-06-2006, 01:55 PM
Only kids or immature people go around zapping people's points......this is probably the only place they can use some kind of "authority"...in their daily lives, they are probably "yesmen"....

I came to this forum from the old Delphi days....only to contribute whenever I can....and not to mention to "benefit" from fellow brothers here. We have a common cause, to find gems in certain areas so that our hardearned money is not wasted on some un-interested girls ............... I know I might get zapped even further by posting this....but on the flip side....many may agree with what I have said.....

SO pls stop being so childish.....zapping people don;t make you richer or more importantly wiser....

Bro Sinfulguy,

I somewhat agree with some of your comments here. The worse is, they like to insult people with vulgarities after zapping them. This is ridiculous to me. Anyhow, I don't give a damn anymore but would be interested to know who are these clowns so that I know they are from the enemy camp.

I am just like yourself, I was formerly from the Delphi days. When Delphi wrapped up in 2001, SBF came on, I was invited to join SBF, but I declined be'cos of some other committment and also trying to get away from the GL/HC arenas ... Grreat knowing you here ... :)

LUV_SEX
25-06-2006, 08:40 AM
Hi Brothers,

I'm looking for a malay girl call Shasa. She used to be working in Youth HC. Anyone know where she is now?

xocturnal
25-06-2006, 04:21 PM
Does anyone have any clue where Karen (formerly from Hawaii @ JC) is working?

Thanks

lancerglxi
26-06-2006, 08:36 AM
Does anyone know where Sally formerly from Bugis working now? Or has she gone back to Ipoh for good:)

swiftsuzuk
26-06-2006, 11:34 AM
Does anyone know where Sally formerly from Bugis working now? Or has she gone back to Ipoh for good:)

Hi bro, I won't be surprised if she's probably gone back for good.She's been in this line for 4-5 years already, from Eminent to Daljiko to Bugis. She was also looking pretty haggard and run-down the last time I saw her.

lancerglxi
26-06-2006, 11:41 AM
Hi bro, I won't be surprised if she's probably gone back for good.She's been in this line for 4-5 years already, from Eminent to Daljiko to Bugis. She was also looking pretty haggard and run-down the last time I saw her.

Agree with you bro on her haggard looks. Though her service was only average I still like her boobs. Too bad.:mad:

27-06-2006, 12:00 PM
Anyone know this fiar-skinned and demure and petite Hanzhou lass whereabouts ?

27-06-2006, 12:11 PM
KingHunter,
Heard from ex-Eden Jenny (she's the boss at Green Life @ Keong Siak St) that Annie had retired for good some 1 yr ago. Apparently she had settled down with her divorcee bf.

Hope this helps.

Anyone knows where is Lina and Ella now ?

DIYS
06-07-2006, 02:31 AM
I know it is a "long-shot" but any bros know where

Amy of TownSpa when??

Thank you in advance.

migotit
16-07-2006, 09:54 AM
Hi Forumers,

Does anyone knows the current where-about of Sophia from the previous Corpthorne Orchid.

Thanks.

Migotit

Fat Fatt
16-07-2006, 09:58 PM
No much luck. most of the post here were on lost cases, but very little found cases. i am still looking for December of the former Prince Spa in town (now the Town Spa) but no one knew or reported on her whereabouts.

now there is another 2 which i missed. Chanel of Premier and Rebina of DHC.
Does any bro knows where they are?

wongvtec
16-07-2006, 10:37 PM
hi bros,

I am looking for a malaysian chinese from executive HC by the name of Yuki...
Short small size wif a pair of b cup boobs... cute face...
will be grateful for any bro who know her wherebout....

Cheers:)

Bobby8881
26-07-2006, 10:17 AM
Still looking for NICOLE, formerly from AVEN VIEW.

Sweet Chinese lady . . . . .

Would appreciate all leads

sporelover
27-07-2006, 01:27 PM
Anyone knows where Mabel previously from Sold Gold Coast/V2 went to?

Sporelover

dennis d
28-07-2006, 05:16 PM
any bro know where cindy from olive work now?
or any bro can pm me her contact no. pls
thank you

Bobby8881
28-07-2006, 07:03 PM
Looking for KELLY formerly from CASANOVA . . . . anyone?

dirtymonk82
28-07-2006, 07:06 PM
Calling JJ formerly from Bugis :o

graz8
29-07-2006, 09:05 AM
:d Found :d !

uzumaki_naruto
29-07-2006, 10:48 AM
anyone knows where JESS of BHC went to? heard rumours that she left singapore to marry her boyfriend in malaysia.

logy
31-07-2006, 07:52 AM
Anybody know where is My now, the former recep of Legends, last known in Pissa?

Thanks

logy
31-07-2006, 08:36 PM
Anybody know where is My now, the former recep of Legends, last known in Pissa?

Thanks

Sorry,
the name should be May.

sianren
04-08-2006, 12:42 PM
Hi bros of SMB, any one noe where did all the gals of Kaxin@Jln Klapa disappear, went up yesterday those gal gone...those gal are the best hard massage I try...

Cheers, can Pm me oso..last time went Simon Road no luck....thanx

sg_boytoy
17-08-2006, 02:58 PM
...now there is another 2 which i missed. Chanel of Premier and Rebina of DHC.
Does any bro knows where they are?

Chanel has left the HC business. Last I spoke to her, she was looking to get a "proper" job. Wish her well :)

Andrewman
18-08-2006, 11:05 AM
Anyone knows where KK formerly of Youth HC went to? I think she left Youth in end 2004 early 2005.

owen10
18-08-2006, 10:45 PM
any1 remembr Lisa, d lao chio who formerly worked in Seasons in PPC b1? later she quitted n opened her own shop dealing in beauty n massage on d same level. d shop was subseq closed.

spotted her new shop near to PPC area. but she's no longer in d TN biz - now doin hairdressing. im surprised when i saw her. well, this lady's quite talented huh. :)

boy34
10-10-2006, 12:24 PM
Any brothers knows where is YoYo formerly from +++yo HC at bugis gone to ?

adamking80
10-10-2006, 12:59 PM
flamingo HC closed down... cherry lost... any bros with her info or contacts?!? i've been searching high and low for her... please do help if you can... thanks...:)

Fat Fatt
11-10-2006, 05:32 AM
Chanel has left the HC business. Last I spoke to her, she was looking to get a "proper" job. Wish her well :)

Wish her well too. I have visited her several times in Premier too. Shock to hear her departure but good for her.

I am also keen to find December of ex-Prince Health Spa. Dont know if she still in this line or not. Any news will be good news, but this thread has more lost than found cases.

come2mama
11-10-2006, 11:56 AM
HI bro. Er anyone still remember the lady "xiao hong" from Yinzi TN @ bt ba+++ 37* near 4-D, oppsite condo? Anyone know where she go liao? miss her "fun" attitude sia:D

clennf
19-10-2006, 04:55 PM
Looking for the incredile Orange from Bukit Inn ....... went missing before the switch to Leisure Spa. Any information bros.

dominion
19-10-2006, 08:25 PM
Any bros know where Fiona of Casanova went?
She was quite popular around. Hope someone can share.

Mclaren
29-10-2006, 08:43 PM
anyone know where maya from paramount health centre is now? the punjabi busty queen

bigschmuck
31-10-2006, 01:26 AM
Look for a PRC chick called Ah Na. She used to work at the basement TN shop near GL lor 2/3 (near the the szechuan hotpot restuarants)

She's about 1.6m tall and flawless skin. Very square shoulders like a swimmer. I think shes from Hai Erbin, and shes here on student visa to study Hair dressing or something.

Had very good chemistry with her, but i lost her number, and when the damn crackdown happened in July the shop closed down.

Hoping to find her again. Any bro seen someone matching her description let me know. Cheers.

Mclaren
04-11-2006, 06:14 PM
anyone know where is shasha from solid gold health centre is now?

Night70
07-11-2006, 03:42 AM
bro,cherry is in Joyful health center.Chinatown point

dominion
07-11-2006, 09:01 PM
hope this is not offending anyone, sorry if I am but

noone has news of Fiona yet. Tried a lot of means le and just got bros asking about her again. Can someone help? :D

ROCK
09-11-2006, 02:53 PM
hi bros,

any info about kimmy from park inn hc, disappear many years ago.
thank you.

curiosityz
09-11-2006, 05:13 PM
hi bros,

any info about kimmy from park inn hc, disappear many years ago.
thank you.

so coincidence... i want to know too. any bro knows here wherebout?

peterfish
09-11-2006, 05:42 PM
hope this is not offending anyone, sorry if I am but

noone has news of Fiona yet. Tried a lot of means le and just got bros asking about her again. Can someone help? :D
what is so special abt her? I used to have a SB called Fiona. Best BJ I had was with her.

GongCB
10-11-2006, 01:57 AM
Paging for Lulu from DHC at JS. is she still in Spore?

dominion
10-11-2006, 09:31 AM
what is so special abt her? I used to have a SB called Fiona. Best BJ I had was with her.

heh bro I can't explain. somehow just like that kinda girl. She was working in Casa. Is it the Fiona you were referring to?

Fat Fatt
10-11-2006, 09:37 AM
Though this thread has more lost messages than found, i still have hope that someone will tell me about "ex-Prince" Spa's December.

Spend a lot of time with her then but lost the contact when the spa got into trouble.

anyone know her wherabouts?

quickie3787
10-11-2006, 07:07 PM
Anybody know where is Yoko formerly of Solid Gold at Tay Ban Guan? She worked in a KTV at Cuppage Centre for a while after she left the HC

ROCK
22-11-2006, 12:07 PM
hi bros, heard Jay Jay from Parkview hc is back working in town, but not sure
which hc? she is a malay gal. if you have any info pls lte me know, thank you
very much.

完颜不破
03-12-2006, 11:35 AM
I'm looking for Linda ex-Merline HC. Any bros can help me?

Nenekochi
03-12-2006, 11:48 AM
I'm looking for Linda ex-Merline HC. Any bros can help me?

Bro,

Linds is now in Health Zen Spa.

supersas
03-12-2006, 03:07 PM
any bro knw whr is lulu formerly wkin at hougang st 21.blue rose.can pm me whr she wkin nw.lose her contact.thks

supersas
03-12-2006, 03:16 PM
any bro knw whr is lulu formerly wkin at hougang st 21.blue rose.can pm me whr she wkin nw.lose her contact.thks

dweeb
03-12-2006, 04:10 PM
LOST:

TIA

Bobby

Apologies if I am posting the same info, but I didn't notice anyone replying to this.

Noni is now in Nimble Fingers, located at Goldhill Plaza.

Cheers.

Uncle911
04-12-2006, 03:24 PM
Is the Cindy you refer is a small boob gal with normal look ? I know her new working place if the above stat is correct.

PM me for the place but please note I cannnot sure it is 100% the gal you looking for cos I am based on what she told me she woking in olive b4 using cindy as I never try her in Olive b4 (Too Far)

Brother,

How about Tina from Ex-olive, any news?

How about shandy from Solid Gold, Any news?

Please help, all the brothers. Many thanks.

sicklymicky
05-12-2006, 04:05 PM
any bro know where eunice frm le yi le went? she just quit le yi le not long ago

Honey Boon
05-12-2006, 06:31 PM
Anyone know where is Pauline? She was working at Relaxation Reflex at Grandlink Plaza. She changed her HP twice until I lost contact with her.

Anyone know where is her whereabouts, please pm me. Thanks in advance.:cool:

Doggone!
05-12-2006, 06:32 PM
Cindy of ex-Olive is now working at Dickson HC.

Is the Cindy you refer is a small boob gal with normal look ? I know her new working place if the above stat is correct.

PM me for the place but please note I cannnot sure it is 100% the gal you looking for cos I am based on what she told me she woking in olive b4 using cindy as I never try her in Olive b4 (Too Far)

davegoh2002
05-12-2006, 06:51 PM
Does anyone have any clue where Karen (formerly from Hawaii @ JC) is working?

Thanks

Bro, Karen is not working in singapore liao, she went to USA

Loveseeker
15-12-2006, 12:25 PM
hi..any bros here know Jenny previously working at lisa royal outlet is now??:confused: would appreciate it if any bros here who knows could share this info....thanks in advanced..

daring70
17-12-2006, 02:06 PM
anyone knows where the local girl christine formerly from parkview went ?

victorp
19-12-2006, 11:54 AM
Does any know where the big boobs Michelle from Premier went. They changed management and she left. Miss her big tits.

HC_LOVER
20-12-2006, 06:06 PM
Anyone knows where is "M" from Grand health centre.
I miss her deeply since she left.

doomday123
21-12-2006, 01:36 AM
anyone knows where the local girl christine formerly from parkview went ?

Are u referring to the fair gal from Park View during Gordon's time ?
If yes, I think she had already quit this line.

Local Jess is working in New Park HC. Maybe can check with her ?

imom
21-12-2006, 10:48 AM
Anyone knows where is "M" from Grand health centre.
I miss her deeply since she left.

Oh man, she has left?? Haven't seen her for such a long time and now she's gone...

Do you know for sure if she's just switched HC or she's retired?

rayong
22-12-2006, 10:00 PM
anyone can help with the whereabouts of a malaysian gal with tatoos last workin in 3rf flr aroma in fortune ctr?she left the place and changed her hp already,many thanks in advance.

daring70
23-12-2006, 01:47 PM
not fair leh, looked quite tan to me (or maybe the lights were always dimmed). i lost her mobile # urghhhhh :( !!

Are u referring to the fair gal from Park View during Gordon's time ?
If yes, I think she had already quit this line.

Local Jess is working in New Park HC. Maybe can check with her ?

borom
31-12-2006, 05:32 PM
Bro,

Linds is now in Health Zen Spa.

IS this Linds(Linda?) formerly of Merlin (as stated in earlier post) ,same as the one from Fortuna HC?(Serangoon Road opposite MM ).
I am looking for the Thai girl Linda who used to work at Fortuna.She is the younger of the 2 thais there and told me she used to work in an office at GM.
Came from S_ _ _ _ _ _ _ i in Central Thailand.

Thanks for help and HAPPY NEW YEAR>:confused:

Juagenlover
01-01-2007, 12:09 AM
Been looking high and low for Star from Olive HC. I'm sure alot of pple here will miss her.

Another one is Eileen ?

Any idea where are they now ? Most impt is Star. Really miss her.

Tks.

Gerald Tan
01-01-2007, 12:43 AM
Hi all bros here,
Anyone knows where has Hellen the MILF (hairdresser) gone? She's MIA for many months, even 1 year+ liao.
Pls kindly let us know yeah..I owe u favour..thanks buddy

Uncle911
01-01-2007, 01:25 PM
Been looking high and low for Star from Olive HC. I'm sure alot of pple here will miss her.

Another one is Eileen ?

Any idea where are they now ? Most impt is Star. Really miss her.

Tks.

How about Tina ? any 0ne can help ? please and Thanksssssss.

Fat Fatt
02-01-2007, 08:59 AM
There were many HC WL that i tried and they left the scene to other joints or retire. To me, i lost them.

Among them, i found one, my first WL way back in Cairnhill Hotel HC Eve. She was working in Casanova and i went to try her again to relive the memory. Not too good, as she has aged.

After Miko, I had another HC near my workplace. i had a crushed on December of Prince Spa in town. she was my regular and i am keen to find her. Any bros can help?

Others worth mentioning: Ribena of DHC.
Last but not least: Chanel of Premier HC.

Any bros can help this lost soul to locate them?

harop
02-01-2007, 08:05 PM
Any bros know where is Alice from Henderson?? Pls pm me cuz i totally lost contact with her... Miss her services man...

nokia6110
02-01-2007, 09:45 PM
There were many HC WL that i tried and they left the scene to other joints or retire. To me, i lost them.

Among them, i found one, my first WL way back in Cairnhill Hotel HC Eve. She was working in Casanova and i went to try her again to relive the memory. Not too good, as she has aged.

After Miko, I had another HC near my workplace. i had a crushed on December of Prince Spa in town. she was my regular and i am keen to find her. Any bros can help?

Others worth mentioning: Ribena of DHC.
Last but not least: Chanel of Premier HC.

Any bros can help this lost soul to locate them?
last heard , holiday inn park view

johnlittle
03-01-2007, 06:49 AM
Anyone know where Jennifer the NL previously from New Park HC goes to?

Durian King
03-01-2007, 02:34 PM
Anyone knows where is Jane formally from Miko & Cansanova?? She's good at JG... Please help. Tks.

Maverick01
04-01-2007, 07:40 PM
Hey guys..I tried this gal name kris in the old kallang leisure like 4 yrs ago...think shes frm KL...any bro noes where she is now???

bleu12
05-01-2007, 12:09 PM
Bro Durian King

Jane is now Grace at Zen Health(Grandlink) Think she started up Casanova, sold it to Jess(Who probably sold it to someone else by now) and now back in business after trying out being a boss for a while.

Happy JG!:D