PDA

View Full Version : Club Oceanz

wishshop
18-06-2011, 02:46 AM
I was looking to find a place to drink with my friend and we saw this syt walking along entering parklane.... our evil thoughts came to a conclusion that she must be a "girl" and we decided that we will just follow her to see which joint she work at so that we can go to that joint...

we ended up coming to this New Joint at Parklane (B1 on the left side after we walk down the stairs)... I was told it was only 2nd day of opening by the bouncer and I also still see the flower stand outside the joint...

I went in with my friend and ordered 2 tower for $88 each.... and try searching for the syt.... the concept there is a thai pub concept... however it was new to me as I have never been to a thai pub.... As we was looking for that syt, we couldn't find her anywhere after we went in... however shortly we realized that she was one of the singer that came out to singer after 2-3 songs... it was kind of sad cos i was not really a flower hanger.... so i gave up my hope for the night.... overall, the atmosphere is not bad, but due to we sitting at the front, the music was kinda of loud for me...

however, we were soon approached by 2 thai girls that appear from nowhere and they just intro themselves and sit down... as it was my first time, i didn't know how much tips to give.... surprisingly they girls did not ask for our tips... all they asked for was to buy lady drinks for my friend, and my girl only ask me to buy her flowers... around about about 11.30pm, all the girls went up to the stage and parade for awhile... and they start to come down again to accompany us... till the end, they only ask for drinks or buy them flower.... is that how it works for thai pub? seriously i felt weird so i just gave $20 and left....

can the bros who have to been to this joint or similar joint enlighten me how the system works?

dom01
18-06-2011, 08:51 PM
say hello, buy LD and hang flowers, chit chat. ;)

wishshop
18-06-2011, 10:43 PM
say hello, buy LD and hang flowers, chit chat. ;)

ya loh... really only say hello, buy LD and hang flowers, chit chat...

i wonder there dao bao how much leh??????????

xiiaoben
18-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Yes, u need not give tips for those Thai disco, u only need buy them
A lady drink or give them 1 or 2 flower, if u think she are good u can hang a $50 belt for her.

dom01
19-06-2011, 09:43 AM
ya loh... really only say hello, buy LD and hang flowers, chit chat...

i wonder there dao bao how much leh??????????

depends on chemistry. if you invest more, things can get better. ;)

wishshop
19-06-2011, 10:53 AM
Yes, u need not give tips for those Thai disco, u only need buy them
A lady drink or give them 1 or 2 flower, if u think she are good u can hang a $50 belt for her.

A lady drink or 1 or 2 flower??? my friend ended up bought 5 LD, cos the gals just ordered herself... i bought 2 flower plus give her $20...

anyway the gals there mostly so-so only, however mostly all syt... a few pretter ones.. but they did not approach us cos got 2 gals already at our table.....
:(

xiiaoben
20-06-2011, 09:08 PM
She an order herself de meh? Thought normally even she order ur fren can dun paid what. Hahas okay la 2 flower but u need nt give tips cox this disco normally not like those Viet joint or china joint girl will keep ask u for tips all. Anyways are tat place good? I will go down try try one day.

wishshop
18-07-2011, 10:03 AM
wow... it has been nearly a month and I happen to pass by here again.... the girls getting more and more happening... it seems that the quality and quantity has improve from the 1st time i went there...

ipadcafe
18-07-2011, 10:30 AM
Hi Bro

My friend brought me to another thai disco in macpherson area, n its another happening place there also.

You can find not only Thai gals but Thai boys also. Not only we men go there to enjoy, you can also see SG gals there enjoying the company of the Thai boys.

I believe most Thai discos operate differently from Viet & PRC discos pubs, they only need you to buy them drinks (not ex) plus flower only. Tips depends on individual chemistry btw you n the gal. Like wat some bros have shared, if u can click damn well with the Thai gal, she might accompany you for the night itself! Its possible, cos my friend is being hinted but he never go for it. How much I'm not sure but definitely cheaper than those Viets & PRCs.

wishshop
18-07-2011, 04:59 PM
Hi Bro

My friend brought me to another thai disco in macpherson area, n its another happening place there also.

You can find not only Thai gals but Thai boys also. Not only we men go there to enjoy, you can also see SG gals there enjoying the company of the Thai boys.

I believe most Thai discos operate differently from Viet & PRC discos pubs, they only need you to buy them drinks (not ex) plus flower only. Tips depends on individual chemistry btw you n the gal. Like wat some bros have shared, if u can click damn well with the Thai gal, she might accompany you for the night itself! Its possible, cos my friend is being hinted but he never go for it. How much I'm not sure but definitely cheaper than those Viets & PRCs.

Cheaper sounds good... I am starting to check out Thai pub/disco too... the one at macpherson is it the one in the hotel... i hear but never go before... how are the charges like...

sgspycam
18-07-2011, 06:22 PM
hi bros... its definitely cheaper to chiong in thai discos..
some TDs happy hour only $48 per tower...

and most of the time u just make the girl happy.. try to buy them some drinks or flowers to show your appreciation... then try to charm or romance them... and eventually u will get yourself a long term FB...

of course its a different game from those other KTV or vietnam/chinese joints we are used to... but its worth a trry... :)

kinbaku
18-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Can share where is this place?
Hi Bro

Mankok
19-07-2011, 12:36 AM
In the past I been to Thai joints in a famous shopping center at Beach Rd. A few gals come to you and ask you to buy them a drink, they sit a few minutes with you, talk cock (always the same questions), leave, sit with another customer and repeat the same stuff. No action, nothing. I prefer the Pinay-pubs.

xchange
19-07-2011, 01:04 AM
.......gals come to you and ask you to buy them a drink, they sit a few minutes with you, talk cock (always the same questions), leave, sit with another customer and repeat the same stuff. No action, nothing. I prefer the Pinay-pubs.

Although I personally prefer Thai,but when it comes to companionship and conversation,most Thai Disco sucks.
The music is often too loud for any meaningful conversation and most Thai girls cannot speak beyond the first few introductory lines.
I think Thai Disco's appeal to those who like loud music and the thrill/challenge of trying to get the young girls out.
For the same amount of time and money, might as well fly to thailand for a good time.
When i feel like speaking to a thai girl, going to Thai massage is a better bet.You can choose the girl and chat to her alone without interruption .Many of these girls have also told me they go out with clients to disco's ect2.
So the better combi is Pinoy Pub and Thai massage

Tankup
19-07-2011, 01:36 AM
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jCUQw6ON0dA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mrRhodes
19-07-2011, 02:52 AM
Can share where is this place?

Windsor Hotel. There used to be a hfj opposite it, but not sure if still in operation.

wishshop
19-07-2011, 11:33 PM
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jCUQw6ON0dA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

These girls are not really my type... but look at those legs... yum..yum..

wishshop
27-09-2011, 12:55 AM
just back from Oceanz... wah lao.. like ghost town... is it always like that on Monday..? didn't had any girls for our table... just drink finish our tower and left...

Ashyboy
27-09-2011, 06:08 PM
oh bro...normally mons and tues r like ghost town over there...if u wan can try during ladies nite like weds thurs or during weekends..more thai gals will b there...i also been to Oceanz b4...think abt 5 times ba...the gals there really r chio but not all of them la...i also seen some guy bought $200 flower on a gal too...Power rite...well i might go there this wed....

Nitesniper
27-09-2011, 06:18 PM
Is there a live band as well?

Ashyboy
27-09-2011, 06:28 PM
yup Bro...there's a live band too.. Actually all TDs gt their live band too...

wishshop
27-09-2011, 11:05 PM
Well, I thought it was because of "Monday" too...
compare with the previous time I went there, it was pretty happening then... more singers and more girls... yesterday band was so-so... and not much pretty girls... when it was 12mn... the place was only like 1/5 full...
Maybe next round I will try go on Fridays...

Anyone know if Sunday is quiet too???

Ashyboy
28-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Yup sometimes Suns is like half filled or 3/4 filled only....Last nite i went in ard 2am...wow its like only less then 20 plus pple. Well, mayb they went over to D8 liao...its just beside oceanz....Try it out...

wishshop
29-09-2011, 12:03 AM
Yup sometimes Suns is like half filled or 3/4 filled only....Last nite i went in ard 2am...wow its like only less then 20 plus pple. Well, mayb they went over to D8 liao...its just beside oceanz....Try it out...

ya... i went to try D8 too... more girls.... the place is bigger too... only thing i dun like the table... sticky sticky and shaky shaky one...
well, we can't have best of both worlds...

I rather like the girls than the tables...

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
29-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Do let me know if anyone is organizing or going to D8 or Oceanz :D

yesyesbaby
29-09-2011, 02:14 PM
Do let me know if anyone is organizing or going to D8 or Oceanz :D

Can count me in too? LOL.. :p