PDA

View Full Version : parti timer FL i try it last nite..

man88
15-06-2011, 06:32 PM
hehe ..got some info wanna share with SBF bro..

Last nite i just try a part timer FL local girl.. actually i get her number quite a time already but busy my job so never try her ..but yesterday got some time and try to contact her.. luckly let me met with her.. frankly speaking her looked not so attract ppl but she got smiling face and slim body.. consider ok for me :)

some ppl said she is quite pity and need urgent money.. after i know with her.

she really got long long story from behind.. if SBF bro got time meet with her u might get from her.. some customer got complaint her b4, but i think maybe got something interupt her.. if you really want jz call her lo..

I just give some detail after i trying her..for your references. :D

Name: Christine
Look : 6/10 (i think is average look)
Figure: 7/10 (B no big boobs)
BBBJ :7/10 (her blow job skill consider pass )
FJ : 7/10 (since she is pity i no so much about these)

IF you got interested to try her u can pm me..:)

kwok28
15-06-2011, 06:43 PM
Dear Bro Man 88, so how much you lost $$$$ you did not say.thanks

man88
15-06-2011, 07:24 PM
Please be inform to everybody, this FL located at JB if you not at this area please don't PM to get her number.

THanks

Amoi
15-06-2011, 07:24 PM
Hi bro,

Can PM me her ctc....

Thanks in advance

AslanDeLion
15-06-2011, 07:31 PM
Please be inform to everybody, this FL located at JB if you not at this area please don't PM to get her number.

THanks

Can PM her no. Bro? Thks 

zidane86
15-06-2011, 07:38 PM
how much the damage and her race ?
and since fl can bring back home ?

tantan999
15-06-2011, 09:09 PM
bro,
mind to pm me damage and contact?
thanks

mercy
15-06-2011, 09:48 PM
Hi, I am in JB, please PM me her contact as soon as possible. Thanks!

alan4368
15-06-2011, 10:13 PM
bro, pm me her contact?
thanks

ahyang8980
15-06-2011, 10:48 PM
hi bro,care to share ctc...im in jb also
thanks

upooz
15-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Hi bro pm me her contact
thank a lot

axerated
15-06-2011, 11:17 PM
bro, i am interested, can PM me too
I always go JB.

cruxx00
15-06-2011, 11:25 PM
Bro, I'm from JB.. mind to share her contact?
what's the damage? Thanks in advance .. :)

Jacky Chai
15-06-2011, 11:29 PM
Brother can pm to me? this week i have go jb.

kelvinleesk
15-06-2011, 11:32 PM
Hi bro can share ctc pls

jbmanz
16-06-2011, 09:36 AM
Hi,don't mind can I get the contatc no

ryanleeisme
16-06-2011, 04:25 PM
Can PM me contact pls ..thanks

man88
17-06-2011, 11:32 PM
i already pass FL no to some SBF bro, hope will enjoy..:)

justfor003
18-06-2011, 05:54 AM
man88 bro
can i have the PM pls, thanks a lot
got one FL to exchange

sexkit
18-06-2011, 08:46 AM
Bro Man88,

mind to share the contact of Christine? many thanks.:)

sem1977
18-06-2011, 01:26 PM
PM me contact pls ..thanks :D

chuahjc
19-06-2011, 02:55 PM
Hi Bro Man88,
mind to pm me Christine contact. Thanks

Whuut
19-06-2011, 04:06 PM
Can pm me the contact number pls...

ZGer
19-06-2011, 10:59 PM
hehe ..got some info wanna share with SBF bro..

Last nite i just try a part timer FL local girl.. actually i get her number quite a time already but busy my job so never try her ..but yesterday got some time and try to contact her.. luckly let me met with her.. frankly speaking her looked not so attract ppl but she got smiling face and slim body.. consider ok for me :)

some ppl said she is quite pity and need urgent money.. after i know with her.

she really got long long story from behind.. if SBF bro got time meet with her u might get from her.. some customer got complaint her b4, but i think maybe got something interupt her.. if you really want jz call her lo..

I just give some detail after i trying her..for your references. :D

Name: Christine
Look : 6/10 (i think is average look)
Figure: 7/10 (B no big boobs)
BBBJ :7/10 (her blow job skill consider pass )
FJ : 7/10 (since she is pity i no so much about these)

IF you got interested to try her u can pm me..:)

hi bro, i agreed with you. sometimes our emotions might be disturbed due to certain issue (mainly monetary cos i myself facing it b4).

It take 2 hands to clap. Today we r in a better situation. Show your concern and talk nice to her and she will work hard for you. Even better you might get something else...

man88
20-06-2011, 01:03 AM
hi bro, i agreed with you. sometimes our emotions might be disturbed due to certain issue (mainly monetary cos i myself facing it b4).

It take 2 hands to clap. Today we r in a better situation. Show your concern and talk nice to her and she will work hard for you. Even better you might get something else...

ya bro, i totally agree with you .. hope you will enjoy it ..:)

patrick88
20-06-2011, 09:22 PM
hello there bro. can share it with me? thanks!

man88
21-06-2011, 05:43 PM
hello there bro. can share it with me? thanks!

hi alr pm you her contact

kraziebone_27
21-06-2011, 08:10 PM
Hi bro can pm me the contact no for Christine.
Thanks

Watta
21-06-2011, 09:48 PM
Bro, can share what problem she is facing. Is it serious? It's ok if not wanting to share here.

Can pm me her number?

justfor003
22-06-2011, 01:55 AM
bro can share the contact ? thanks

baihu
22-06-2011, 02:18 AM
First of all, i would like to thank bro man88 for providing me the FL contact. This is my very first FR in my life, also my very first time to try out any FL out there. Please forgive me if my FR is not as good as the old timers here in SBF... =) But it was just a so-so first time experience from this FL... =( Well, the whole story started when i received the contact from bro man88 last week. And yesterday, i decided to contact this FL located in JB, as i'll be in JB this week for my business trip. She replied to my sms within a minute, and yes, she is available... Appointment is set at 6.30pm at her designated venue.

Without further delay, i quickly finish up my business task for today, so that i won't be late for my first ever meeting with FL. XD I reached at the place 15 minutes earlier than the appointment time, and i phoned her. The first disappointment dropped in... She didn't pick up the call, and until an hour later only she called back me !! I was like a fool waiting for her call to see if the deal still goes on. The appointment was delayed for nearly 2 hours and i was kinda pissed off because i don't want my first FL experience to go in this way !! Ok, after i calmed myself down, i asked a question to myself: Why am i here tonight? Well, i'm here to help her. (As what been told that she has got some problems with her life) She explained to me that she fell asleep in the room due to tiredness. All right, i accepted her explanation and so i'm going for the deal... =)

She asked me to buy her a pack of cigarette, lighter as well as a dinner (since she didn't go out the room)... Well, i'm actually ok with that, to make things easier and not being so calculative... =) I was a bit nervous, as this is my very first time !! Haha... When she opens the door, i faced second disappointment... She looked more like a MILF than a 25-27 years old gal !! Hmm... Again i have to remind myself that... I'm here to help her. LOL... So finally got into her room. ATTN: She is a smoker, so for those SBF bros who don't smoke, please make sure you can cope with it. Well, i'm not a smoker too, but what can i do? Already got myself into it. So the stories rolls on...

After a short ice breaking session, got to know that she is now a full timer FL, had been into this for a year plus. She is currently seeking for a sales job... If any bros here wants a sales person, she is one of the option... (Helping people mar... Hahaha!) Need to pay first, cos she said she encountered few cases where some cheongsters didn't pay then straight away cabut... Okay, next is shower time... Took out shirts myself... Well, nvm... Rather simple procedure, just helped to clean my lil bro and off you go... Next, she asked me to lay on the bed, and she started to catbath me... Well, i just feel a little bit of sensation from her tongue, but when she went south towards my lil bro, the tickling sensation became greater and greater... She licked my balls while she shakes my rod gently... And after that a BBBJ came into picture. She has got the skill, you won't feel her teeth going through your rod... But the BBBJ time was simply too short... =( (Maybe rushing? Haha.. Dunno..)

When she is done servicing me, i requested a DATY. She agreed. But i was turned off cos she applied KY at her puss... The KY smell just too disgusting, i just did a quick DATY (no mood to finger her, due to KY), then she capped me and we started in missionary position. Her puss was so-so, not very tight, not watery... Her moan was loud, and that helped in stimulating the emotion... Pumped her for about five minutes, then switched to cowgirl... She rode me like no tomorrow, but now the moan sound started to get a little bit fake... Hmm... After some furious ride on me, she requested for a doggy (she wanted a doggy at initial stage, i was thinking.. Walao, you want me to KO so fast meh? >.<)... Just pumped her from behind with full throttle, and very high speed for about 10 minutes then finally my soldiers came... Her moan throughout the whole doggy style was exactly the same tone... =.= Then, a quick clean up in the bathroom and off i go...

Here are my FR summary:

FL: Christine
Look: 4.5/10 (Not my cup of tea, but she has a very big eye, which contribute slightly to the point)
Height: Didn't ask
Weight: Didn't ask
Boob: B cup (A bit saggy, with big big brown tits, not for boob lovers)
Body: 5/10 (A bit plump to me)
Pussy: 5/10 (Applied KY, not very tight, not watery, but she trimmed her pussy hair)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Could have scored higher point if the duration is longer)
Catbath: 6/10
Fingering: Didn't ask (Not interested, due to KY)
DATY: 2/10 (Cannot cope with the smell of KY)
FK: Didn't try (Not interested, due to smoking)
GFE: 6/10 (She is polite and soft)
FJ: 6/10 (A bit rush to my opinion)
Damage: MYR200 + MYR11.20 (Cigarette & lighter) + MYR10.70 (Dinner)
WIR: No (I believe there are much better FL out there, which i yet to explore... XD)

Soft reminder: We are just helping her to overcome her difficult life. So please don't expect a very good FR from her. I hope my above FR suits everyone's taste.
Please don't "shoot" me for my very first FR here in SBF... Hahaha!

Thanks =)

22-06-2011, 06:06 AM
First of all, i would like to thank bro man88 for providing me the FL contact. This is my very first FR in my life, also my very first time to try out any FL out there. Please forgive me if my FR is not as good as the old timers here in SBF... =) But it was just a so-so first time experience from this FL... =( Well, the whole story started when i received the contact from bro man88 last week. And yesterday, i decided to contact this FL located in JB, as i'll be in JB this week for my business trip. She replied to my sms within a minute, and yes, she is available... Appointment is set at 6.30pm at her designated venue.

Without further delay, i quickly finish up my business task for today, so that i won't be late for my first ever meeting with FL. XD I reached at the place 15 minutes earlier than the appointment time, and i phoned her. The first disappointment dropped in... She didn't pick up the call, and until an hour later only she called back me !! I was like a fool waiting for her call to see if the deal still goes on. The appointment was delayed for nearly 2 hours and i was kinda pissed off because i don't want my first FL experience to go in this way !! Ok, after i calmed myself down, i asked a question to myself: Why am i here tonight? Well, i'm here to help her. (As what been told that she has got some problems with her life) She explained to me that she fell asleep in the room due to tiredness. All right, i accepted her explanation and so i'm going for the deal... =)

She asked me to buy her a pack of cigarette, lighter as well as a dinner (since she didn't go out the room)... Well, i'm actually ok with that, to make things easier and not being so calculative... =) I was a bit nervous, as this is my very first time !! Haha... When she opens the door, i faced second disappointment... She looked more like a MILF than a 25-27 years old gal !! Hmm... Again i have to remind myself that... I'm here to help her. LOL... So finally got into her room. ATTN: She is a smoker, so for those SBF bros who don't smoke, please make sure you can cope with it. Well, i'm not a smoker too, but what can i do? Already got myself into it. So the stories rolls on...

After a short ice breaking session, got to know that she is now a full timer FL, had been into this for a year plus. She is currently seeking for a sales job... If any bros here wants a sales person, she is one of the option... (Helping people mar... Hahaha!) Need to pay first, cos she said she encountered few cases where some cheongsters didn't pay then straight away cabut... Okay, next is shower time... Took out shirts myself... Well, nvm... Rather simple procedure, just helped to clean my lil bro and off you go... Next, she asked me to lay on the bed, and she started to catbath me... Well, i just feel a little bit of sensation from her tongue, but when she went south towards my lil bro, the tickling sensation became greater and greater... She licked my balls while she shakes my rod gently... And after that a BBBJ came into picture. She has got the skill, you won't feel her teeth going through your rod... But the BBBJ time was simply too short... =( (Maybe rushing? Haha.. Dunno..)

When she is done servicing me, i requested a DATY. She agreed. But i was turned off cos she applied KY at her puss... The KY smell just too disgusting, i just did a quick DATY (no mood to finger her, due to KY), then she capped me and we started in missionary position. Her puss was so-so, not very tight, not watery... Her moan was loud, and that helped in stimulating the emotion... Pumped her for about five minutes, then switched to cowgirl... She rode me like no tomorrow, but now the moan sound started to get a little bit fake... Hmm... After some furious ride on me, she requested for a doggy (she wanted a doggy at initial stage, i was thinking.. Walao, you want me to KO so fast meh? >.<)... Just pumped her from behind with full throttle, and very high speed for about 10 minutes then finally my soldiers came... Her moan throughout the whole doggy style was exactly the same tone... =.= Then, a quick clean up in the bathroom and off i go...

Here are my FR summary:

Look: 4.5/10 (Not my cup of tea, but she has a very big eye, which contribute slightly to the point)
Pussy: 5/10 (Applied KY, not very tight, not watery, but she trimmed her pussy hair)
WIR: No (I believe there are much better FL out there, which i yet to explore... XD)

Soft reminder: We are just helping her to overcome her difficult life. So please don't expect a very good FR from her. I hope my above FR suits everyone's taste.

Thanks =)

She is a full time FL...She is not worth the money. her name was not christine..she only changed recently her name to avoid repeat business....She had been the market for more than 5 years....Her good friend was michelle working in massage cente in Johor Jaya where Amy was working.

baihu
22-06-2011, 09:41 AM
She is a full time FL...She is not worth the money. her name was not christine..she only changed recently her name to avoid repeat business....She had been the market for more than 5 years....Her good friend was michelle working in massage cente in Johor Jaya where Amy was working.
Thanks bro 175569 for telling us the actual case... Well, this doesn't matter anymore as i 100% won't get back to her anymore... There are many more gems out there am i right? Hehe...

Happy cheong~ing ^^

DynnJB
22-06-2011, 09:50 AM
Hai bro Man88, already pm u..pls share the FL contact with me yah..thanks ;)

twintower
22-06-2011, 11:30 AM
Thanks for Bros over there for FR and additional information, from the FR, seem like not worth trying even we want to help:confused:, the service attitude and standard is not up to par.

"Amazing" waiting for 2hrs or more then get this stuff :eek:, but Bro Baihu no choice to up her as already wasted some much time and efforts here.

Thanks bros for the info.

otamay
22-06-2011, 12:20 PM

Thanks for the info, upz....so now we know the truth :mad:

hlaung
22-06-2011, 12:38 PM
bro,
mind to pm me damage and contact?
thanks

baihu
22-06-2011, 01:31 PM
Hi bro hlaung, already pm you the contact and damage... Good luck =)

baihu
22-06-2011, 01:39 PM
Thanks for Bros over there for FR and additional information, from the FR, seem like not worth trying even we want to help:confused:, the service attitude and standard is not up to par.

"Amazing" waiting for 2hrs or more then get this stuff :eek:, but Bro Baihu no choice to up her as already wasted some much time and efforts here.

Thanks bros for the info.
Yes bro twintower, kinda poor first time experience i had yesterday... =( Sometimes, we have no choice but to go for it, as what you said, already put in so many efforts but the outcome wasn't even pass my minimum requirements !! What to do? Well, I'm a sale person too, we have to keep the promise that already given to peoples... If I put myself in her shoes, and I get a last minute cancellation, I also will feel uneasy... So, I just do it for the first time, and also my last time to her...
Well, this is just my personal view, no obligation to all SBF bros here ya... =)

man88
22-06-2011, 06:38 PM

Here are my FR summary:

Thanks =)

hi bro, thank you for your FR.. I will told to her about these. Sorry for these if really recommend bad lobang to you..hope will give u better lobang in future. :)

hakimie
23-06-2011, 10:35 AM
bro,

hope u can share ctc with me- [email protected]

many thanks

hakimie
23-06-2011, 10:45 AM
bro,
i'm from jb..mind if share the ctc with me [email protected]

many thanks

baihu
25-06-2011, 01:22 AM
hi bro, thank you for your FR.. I will told to her about these. Sorry for these if really recommend bad lobang to you..hope will give u better lobang in future. :)
No worries bro, anyway, it's my first experience... Don't worry, i won't blame anyone here =) Thanks bro... ^_^

huenyichong
25-06-2011, 09:15 AM
can u share me?

jayboy
26-06-2011, 10:19 AM
Actually my fren did told me about her also. Asking my fren to book a hotel room for her then she will pay back my fren. That day she mess up my fren timing also. Had fix 12noon for appt also, end up she . .........then fix another appt, she also late cant make it. Really lor.. ... . .. The rest you guy see ba. thks

Eddie2112
05-07-2011, 02:51 PM
Hi bro man88,

mind to share ctc for christine??
or can email me at [email protected]

Eddie2112
08-07-2011, 11:49 AM
No worries bro, anyway, it's my first experience... Don't worry, i won't blame anyone here =) Thanks bro... ^_^

bro,

mind share the ctc??
PM me the ctc and damage.

thanks..

ShamusB
09-07-2011, 09:29 PM
pics dari kawan2 fb. enjoy!! pm klau nak contact.

http://www.freeporndumpster.com/show.php?l=1127189&f=NLsex01.jpg
http://www.freeporndumpster.com/show.php?l=1127189&f=NLsex02.jpg
http://www.freeporndumpster.com/show.php?l=1127189&f=NLsex03.jpg
http://www.freeporndumpster.com/show.php?l=1127189&f=NLsex04.jpg
http://www.freeporndumpster.com/show.php?l=1127189&f=NLsex05.jpg
http://www.freeporndumpster.com/show.php?l=1127189&f=NLsex06.jpg
http://www.freeporndumpster.com/show.php?l=1127189&f=NLsex07.jpg
http://www.freeporndumpster.com/show.php?l=1127189&f=NLsex08.jpg

kaye2
10-07-2011, 09:59 AM
Hey bro, I'd like the contact as well....

linglong32
10-07-2011, 10:23 AM
bro can pm me her contact no,,,thxs mak mak

aikawa84
10-07-2011, 10:40 AM
hi bro... can share contact of the nice gem>> thx alot.. :D

maxtreme
10-07-2011, 11:56 AM

bro, i have send u a PM request the contact, in the mean time i willing to exchange with you the FL contact as well

osaka
10-07-2011, 03:27 PM
can pm me also ?

contradiction
10-07-2011, 05:06 PM
Hello bro , may i have her contact number please.
Thank you !

richardss
10-07-2011, 05:48 PM
bro, interested in her contact as well.. PM me pleaseee..

ClownCrown
12-07-2011, 01:29 AM

Can PM me the contacts? Thanks...

Bugatti16
14-07-2011, 12:10 AM

hi hi, mind to share the contact?? Ur PM is full. Thanks!! :cool:

happycheonging
14-07-2011, 12:53 AM

Bro, really interested in your FB friend,can we exchange FL? i got some good service FL to exchange with you~

gion1976
14-07-2011, 10:07 PM
Can pm me the ctc??

alex888
14-07-2011, 10:52 PM
Bro, pls pm the contact. Thanks!

Zex666
15-07-2011, 12:34 AM
Bro,send me the ctc,thx

sexkit
15-07-2011, 06:57 AM

bro, tried to pm u but ur inbox is full....
very interested in the gal in photo NLsex01...could sahre the contact with me?
many thanks

flop
15-07-2011, 01:31 PM
share the ctc plzzz pm me

upooz
16-07-2011, 12:03 AM
hi bro,kind to share

heanang
25-07-2011, 07:12 PM
hi, newbie here...can pm me the contacts?

JackJb
29-07-2011, 10:03 AM
Yesterday went JB and got one work meet with one girl which my fren give the num..Previously she study at UITM Shah Alam.Call her up and asked her whether she's available or not. Just my lucky day she said that she's available on that day. Meet her up town area n have lunch 1st ..First impression of her, she looks like actress from bollywood bit chubby body type.After tat bring her to hotel room..then
p roceed to the bathroom by myself After that she already wrapped herself with towel and then she started with catbath.. i suck her nipple n of coz together with fingering... she was WET i can tell you that n she said that she get wet easily.... then her turn, she BJ me.. what a nice BJ, suck my didi d@mn hard... lucky i've prepared... after about 10mins of BJ.. she capped me.. start with cowgirl... she can be as gentle as you wanted or as rough as you desired... again.. she is WET.... then change to missionary.... pump her slowly... Suddenly felt something goes in to my ear... d@mn.. she put her tongue in my ear... wow.. syiok man.. pump n pump n pump.. until no energy d n my didi still standing... then finally we changed to doggie... waaaaa.... she like a sex machine screaming at me FUCK ME HARDER!!.... Finally unload
My rating
Name: Amber
Looks : 9/10
Boobs : 7/10 (32b boobs but a little bit saggy)
Body : 7/10 (Chubby body type but curvy shape)
BBBJ : 8.5/10
FJ : 8/10 (She's wild and willing to try any position)
FK : Yes but a little bit only
Fingering : Yes and she's really wet
Anal: Yes but didn't try (additional charge RM150)
GFE : 8/10 (she does not rush and really take her time)
Personality: Very Talkative & Friendly
Damage : RM200/1 hour/per shot without room
RTF/WIR : Yes of course

for exchange only

Ookt
29-07-2011, 03:36 PM
Hi bro I'm interested . Can pm me her ctc thk

zackar
29-07-2011, 04:35 PM
hi hi, mind to share the contact?? Ur PM is full. Thanks!! :cool:

me too bro ...

qqaaqq
02-08-2011, 12:13 PM
i will go jb next week pm me:p

qqaaqq
02-08-2011, 06:23 PM
thank for sharing

owen07
02-08-2011, 06:50 PM
Hi everyone, I am new here, will be going to JB next week. Any contact that near ZONE hotel. Please PM me
NL the best, thanks

KingsleyLoo
26-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Bro, please pm me the ctc. Thanks

heanang
06-09-2011, 12:46 AM
bro, can share the FL ctc please?thank you

shahappy
06-09-2011, 12:53 AM
Yesterday went JB and got one work meet with one girl which my fren give the num..Previously she study at UITM Shah Alam.Call her up and asked her whether she's available or not. Just my lucky day she said that she's available on that day. Meet her up town area n have lunch 1st ..First impression of her, she looks like actress from bollywood bit chubby body type.After tat bring her to hotel room..then
p roceed to the bathroom by myself After that she already wrapped herself with towel and then she started with catbath.. i suck her nipple n of coz together with fingering... she was WET i can tell you that n she said that she get wet easily.... then her turn, she BJ me.. what a nice BJ, suck my didi d@mn hard... lucky i've prepared... after about 10mins of BJ.. she capped me.. start with cowgirl... she can be as gentle as you wanted or as rough as you desired... again.. she is WET.... then change to missionary.... pump her slowly... Suddenly felt something goes in to my ear... d@mn.. she put her tongue in my ear... wow.. syiok man.. pump n pump n pump.. until no energy d n my didi still standing... then finally we changed to doggie... waaaaa.... she like a sex machine screaming at me FUCK ME HARDER!!.... Finally unload
My rating
Name: Amber
Looks : 9/10
Boobs : 7/10 (32b boobs but a little bit saggy)
Body : 7/10 (Chubby body type but curvy shape)
BBBJ : 8.5/10
FJ : 8/10 (She's wild and willing to try any position)
FK : Yes but a little bit only
Fingering : Yes and she's really wet
Anal: Yes but didn't try (additional charge RM150)
GFE : 8/10 (she does not rush and really take her time)
Personality: Very Talkative & Friendly
Damage : RM200/1 hour/per shot without room
RTF/WIR : Yes of course

for exchange only

hi bro, wanna xchange 1 FL contact with u, see PM...

Robson tan
06-09-2011, 01:17 AM
Bro I am super interested. Please pm me

atwoz
06-09-2011, 04:01 PM
I always go JB.

I always go JB.

cktfrancis
06-09-2011, 05:55 PM
bro, i vil b in jb, may i hav the contact of nl pls....i need to explode...

cktfrancis
06-09-2011, 05:56 PM
bro pls pm the fl contact in jb.....

cktfrancis
10-09-2011, 02:00 PM
bro, tried to pm u but ur inbox is full....
very interested in the gal in photo NLsex01...could sahre the contact with me?
many thanks
bro pls give me the nl contact.....i have been looking into fl in jb ..nl...for a long time....thank u first

JBWIN
11-09-2011, 01:42 PM
bro can pm me her contact and area!?

xiaojianjian87
11-09-2011, 07:06 PM
bro~can share she ctc?thx^^

Tohchin
13-09-2011, 12:09 AM
Bro pls pm the contact tq

boobiesfan
13-09-2011, 03:49 AM

Bro ur inbox full...please share

blank
13-09-2011, 06:32 PM

contact for her? Also, di JB ka?

Terima Kasih ya.

HungryC@ck
14-09-2011, 01:47 PM
Bro ur inbox full...please share

ur inbox is full... can pm me the number?

Tikobek
14-09-2011, 04:19 PM
bro, can i have contact or christine pls. tks

nissanskyliner
19-09-2011, 07:34 PM
bro, pm contact pls, @ [email protected]

thx a lot^^

Wyyin
29-09-2011, 04:48 PM
Bro 88! Can pm mi her ctc? I always went jb to bonk. Tyvm

Ookt
29-09-2011, 07:00 PM
Hi bro ....can share her ctc ...really I want to try local gal....thk

Nielson
07-10-2011, 11:52 AM
Contact please bro........

blackmamba7
18-10-2011, 02:21 AM
bro can have contact number

kk9989
21-10-2011, 09:23 AM
how to contach bro ?thx sharing

X10Mini
21-10-2011, 09:43 PM
hi bro,can PM me her ctc?
feel bored at jb wanna try some new FL..
thanks a lot bro~=)

tiaoka
22-10-2011, 06:27 PM
mind to share the contact?

akabane
23-10-2011, 03:46 PM
To All bro, I had few FL Malay ctc will like to share with you all...this is strictly exchange only..interested to share pm me. thanks..

Siok
24-10-2011, 09:51 AM
To All bro, I had few FL Malay ctc will like to share with you all...this is strictly exchange only..interested to share pm me. thanks..

intersted. may i know your Malay FL location? JB?KL?

akabane
26-10-2011, 12:19 PM
intersted. may i know your Malay FL location? JB?KL?

in kl...i got few numbers...all in kl...

X10Mini
26-10-2011, 12:39 PM
hi bro~can pm me her number?
thanks ya bro~=)

jtoko99
26-10-2011, 04:31 PM
in kl...i got few numbers...all in kl...

Hi bro, can you PM their ctc? Thanks..

superman2006
13-11-2011, 12:22 AM
bros,

Can i have the contact? thanks !

chew90
15-12-2011, 12:34 AM
pls pm me contact and fee thank

JBWIN
15-12-2011, 12:41 PM
Bro can send me the contact?

wei xiao
15-12-2011, 06:19 PM
Bro can pm me the contact no. Thanks

bose11
31-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Hi bro..can i get the ctc please

krrishna82
01-01-2012, 03:43 PM
hi bro, can share FL contacts in jb area.. pls..

aras
02-01-2012, 05:07 PM
Bro can share the ctc no?
pm me [email protected]

10q

Gunie
03-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Pm pls bro..^^
im jb guy..:)

lelakiini7777
11-01-2012, 12:29 AM
bro,can share her contact?tq..