PDA

View Full Version : Corrupted Forum

FucKDeviL
15-06-2011, 10:34 AM
SBF has become a corrupted forum. What is your said? Should be work together to boycott this forum and bring in another new sharing forum.

Hecate
15-06-2011, 10:40 AM
NPNT..

P = Proof/Pictures

Please to quantify 'corruption'

horny03
15-06-2011, 10:41 AM
welcome to the evil dark side. I am the devil. Go to flowerpod there. BTW ts you dun Fuck devil. It the Devil who F U.

nbaccb
15-06-2011, 10:58 AM
I sense that you are about to be zapped bigtime by the Boss of the forum.

onlyhuman
15-06-2011, 11:01 AM
SBF has become a corrupted forum. What is your said? Should be work together to boycott this forum and bring in another new sharing forum.

Eh u just UPed some FL which is different from wat u see on the pics right and the okt is super attitude and don't give u a refund? Or u try getting a fb but invalid or u ask ppl to share their contacts without sharing urs first. So wat of this gives u the conclusion that thus is a corrupted forum?:D

PS: I got to agree the old sammyboy in Delphi is way better than this...at least most of the FR are 99% accurate.:D

lakdiam
15-06-2011, 11:34 AM
why is it corrupted ? :confused:

LeMans
15-06-2011, 11:59 AM
Eh u just UPed some FL which is different from wat u see on the pics right and the okt is super attitude and don't give u a refund? Or u try getting a fb but invalid or u ask ppl to share their contacts without sharing urs first. So wat of this gives u the conclusion that thus is a corrupted forum?:D

PS: I got to agree the old sammyboy in Delphi is way better than this...at least most of the FR are 99% accurate.:D

Fully agree your saying bro:D Up u my max humble 10 points:p

Johnston
15-06-2011, 12:02 PM
Can you hear me?

Do you know who i am?

Can you see me?

I live in the dark

I am the DEVIL: Dance with me!

You know what i can give you, i can give you SEX
i can give you DRUGS
and what i can certainly give you is HOUSE!
Sex, drugs and HOUSE!!!!

:D Any one who recognises the references gets an airstrike

alan0338
15-06-2011, 12:15 PM
everything needs $$$ to be in operation, get use to it ...

if just becos of some small issue then need to boycott , then theres tonnes of things ( outside ) which must be boycotted liao :D

teebs_darklord
15-06-2011, 12:21 PM

I miss the good old days of SBF when it was hosted at Delphi forums...:D

But things change and we got to move with the times...:p

Kalv
15-06-2011, 12:45 PM

Sammyboyfor/Moderators take bribes?? :pHaha or Many fake FRs by OKTs ? or What/Where/Which Sections/Threads corrupted ? Be more specific. Geylang /Petain /Malaysian/ International Field Reports/ Exchange Plaza / Adult / Health Discussion etc. are all very good/useful!! Are U not happy because of FL Domes? - I am not familiar. Anyway boycott SBF - go which new forum ? :DJust joking.

newyorker88
15-06-2011, 12:53 PM
This forum is for info, true or not, only others who been to the place can testify it. Corrupted? In what ways? There are alot of OKTs here, trying to make a living, and many FLs here too.

If a OKT has many nicks and use it to spam this forum with fake FRs, it will be a matter of time they expose themselves. Cheongsters will try ad write out FRs. We have morderators who are watching, as well as AVs too...

Finding a contact here may not be 100% accurate in terms of looks and service, but at least, it serve as a guide. If not happy, can always look for another one.

A man's meat may be others poison, if not happy with a service, move on and find another one. It is all choice and chance. Not every fuck is happy and not every fuck is lousy. It is afterall chemistry.

Just my 2 cents.

sammyBleu7
15-06-2011, 01:09 PM

haha, well said. let see how u will do it to bring down this corrupted forum?
there is always a price to pay for everything. this is life.

sammyboyfor
15-06-2011, 01:34 PM
I miss the good old days of SBF when it was hosted at Delphi forums...:D

Delphi forums were FREE and I used to spend a lot of time deleting spam posted by OKTs. When I started on Delphi, my intention was to help with the exchange of info regarding the legal red light districts and HCs only.

I could afford to run the forum on a non commercial basis because I didn't pay for hosting or bandwidth.

When Delphi closed me down, I had to get my own host and pay for every Mb of bandwidth that was consumed. I lost more than USD150,000 in the first few years of operation as there was no revenue stream... only overheads and capital outlay.

The OKTs now help keep the forum going. Without them, I'd have to find some other way of paying the bills failing which I'd simply have to shut it down and call it a day.

HayHot
15-06-2011, 07:04 PM
The OKTs now help keep the forum going. Without them, I'd have to find some other way of paying the bills failing which I'd simply have to shut it down and call it a day.

Totally agree. This is call cross subsidies. :D Else how to get free forum for the rest of us ?

But some recent ruling are a bit over the board.
Like no sharing of download links that's has any ink of referral commssion in it. You can find a lot of links onlines from filesonic, etc, but can't share it here unless you pay for it, even when the links' not yours and you don't get anything out of it.
Didn't notice it till I posted some links found on another forum and they were deleted by bigsexy. Kind of limited the sharing sprite. But then again, if you want those links, not that hard to find online as well. :)

yoho
15-06-2011, 07:55 PM

Well say. Why not you start the balling rolling by giving up your Nick and go to another forum. I dare say you will come back using another Nick to be here again. Talking no use, let's see if you will do it.

I do not care how the forum is run, even if it charges a nominal fee to be here, I an fine. Keep it up boss. Those who make money from your site should helps to keep it going. Nothing is free de.

Btw. Zapped you for biting the finger that allows you to be here.

BoinKING
15-06-2011, 08:32 PM
I think its more than just a "sex" forum.
Sex is just the hobby, fetishes its quirks.. overall it's all about culture and interaction..

I won't have survived many countries if not for SBF because the info here is gold, more solid that any tourist site you'll ever come across.
Feels more like a united fraternity for singapore, where you get to speak and meet more locals than in the mrt.

sammyboyfor
16-06-2011, 03:49 AM
Like no sharing of download links that's has any ink of referral commssion in it. You can find a lot of links onlines from filesonic, etc, but can't share it here unless you pay for it, even when the links' not yours and you don't get anything out of it.

I think there's some misunderstanding here.

Links to FREE file sharing sites are absolutely fine. Those who share out of the kindness of their hearts are welcome to use this forum to spread the joy.

Links for filesonic, fileserve, oron etc are fine too. The only requirement is that an account be opened with the referral codes provided in this thread

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=233839

There were far too many people who were using the forum to post thousands of affiliate links in order to earn $$$$ but were contributing absolutely nothing towards the running of the forum that they were benefiting from financially. It's like setting up stall in the middle of Vivo city to peddle your wares without paying any rent or commission to the mall owners.

The database of this forum is huge and maintenance of the database costs time and money. The meagre sum earned from the referrals isn't going to change the world but it helps to offset the costs of keeping things up and running.

I hope this clarifies matters.

syt_punisher
16-06-2011, 05:31 AM
Can you hear me?

Do you know who i am?

Can you see me?

I live in the dark

i can give you DRUGS
Sex, drugs and HOUSE!!!!

LOL D-Devils !

Big Sexy
16-06-2011, 06:49 AM
if someone is genuine in sharing his stuff, all he needs to do is upload to a
non profit generating host site. there are tons of it out there.. why did he choose to uses a revenue generating hosting site???

if you are not aware, there are people who are taking advantage of this forum to achieve monetary gains thru those paying site.... making very good money( in the thousands) while sam pays for the bandwidth....tell me that is not is over the board...

Like no sharing of download links that's has any ink of referral commssion in it.

Didn't notice it till I posted some links found on another forum and they were deleted by bigsexy. Kind of limited the sharing sprite. But then again, if you want those links, not that hard to find online as well. :)

Big Sexy
16-06-2011, 07:24 AM
thanks for the clarification sam..

i did pm him when i removed those posts the other day..
i do not just remove without telling people the reason...
that is the respect i have for the members here.. no matter whether they are newbies or senior members.
alas, there will always be people who fail to see the point however hard we try to explain..

before i introduce the referral scheme, there were alot of 'leecher' who took advantage of the forum for their own monetary gains..
the number has since decrease significantly and people are seeing lesser spamming in the picture exchange forum these days.

for the record, if anyone thinks that i am making load of money from the scheme, you are damn wrong..
the last payout i receive was usd16.6/- for the last week....
hardly enough to support the running of this wonderful free forum that sam is paying...

... and how much were these leecher making???
here is a rough guide, there are afew who made more than him..
look at http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=10220351
and where are these "leecher" now after i ask them to either become sponsor or use my referral links?

I hope this clarifies matters.

Xgenre
16-06-2011, 08:03 AM

I understand that you need the OKTs to finance the costs of running the forum. The OKTs will only be willing to pay if they see value in advertising here. Sammyboyforum is a brand name now, capable of attracting people to spend their time online.

You have a mixed bag of OKTs now. Can you do something about the OKTs who are lousy? Their girls look nothing like advertised. Some have never even met the girls they are marketing, yet these okts can rate the girls 7-8/10 of categories like looks, figure, skills etc. They are spoiling your brand name. Over time, such false marketing is detrimental to the forum. Perhaps you can consider banning those that don't do as they advertised, for a week or two. Bad Frs are deleted. Set in place certain penalties.

Sure, these okts can just set up a new nick and do the same lousy advertisements. It does help us guys here to be able to differentiate between which okt is good or bad.

newyorker88
16-06-2011, 08:35 AM
You have a mixed bag of OKTs now. Can you do something about the OKTs who are lousy? Their girls look nothing like advertised. Some have never even met the girls they are marketing, yet these okts can rate the girls 7-8/10 of categories like looks, figure, skills etc. They are spoiling your brand name. Over time, such false marketing is detrimental to the forum. Perhaps you can consider banning those that don't do as they advertised, for a week or two. Bad Frs are deleted. Set in place certain penalties.

Sure, these okts can just set up a new nick and do the same lousy advertisements. It does help us guys here to be able to differentiate between which okt is good or bad.

Precisely, these OKTs can come in with multiple nicks and write alot of fake FRs. Only when brothers really tried it out, then they will know it is real or not. Having a few trusted buddies here( not necessary know them in real life) can be helpful too. If you come across a few good ones, share with your trusted ones here. Many times, I see alot of post about bad FRs which are countered by some others as well. How true it is, it will be known usually 10 or 20 post later. When more people vouch for it. Samsters here read, and they see. THose who use multiple nicks usually give themselves away soon, when come to defending their nonsense they created.

Overall, this place is still the best for sharing info or serve as a guide for many brothers overseas.

EncantoElSexo
16-06-2011, 08:51 AM
Newbie here. Quite Shock 2 read the Posts. At least i will b better prepared in future wen doin dealings HaHaHa :p

Dhornyboy
16-06-2011, 11:27 AM
Sam is doing us a favor here. A channel for people to connect and interact.

Without Ads, Sam cannot do it.

I have come across some really fucked up service of FLs through the adverts listed here. haha what to do? Can only blame myself for being sway.

So my point is, this is a lan lan situation.

Xgenre
16-06-2011, 12:41 PM
Sam, you would have noticed some of the older ones commenting about false marketing by some of the OKTs here. Not banging tables or shouting in caps or anything, I just hope you can consider some of our suggestions. I hope we can have a frank, respectful discussion.

I was thinking about my earlier suggestion to ban the dishonest OKTs for a week or two. I guess it will be hard for you to monitor which girl was being marketed honestly.

May i suggest a simpler solution to improving the FL domes? Please allow us to write honest FRs. There's a view that unfavourable FRs are being deleted by the okt. Let the forum sort itself out, through FRs, which girl is good and which girl we should avoid. Don't let the okts delete FRs. You don't have to step in for cases of false marketing. The okts will also not be deprived of advertisement airtime in the forum, even if the FRs of the girl is bad.

Will this be a workable, easy to implement suggestion? Back to the older days of FR.

teebs_darklord
16-06-2011, 01:43 PM
Sam, you would have noticed some of the older ones commenting about false marketing by some of the OKTs here. Not banging tables or shouting in caps or anything, I just hope you can consider some of our suggestions. I hope we can have a frank, respectful discussion.

I was thinking about my earlier suggestion to ban the dishonest OKTs for a week or two. I guess it will be hard for you to monitor which girl was being marketed honestly.

May i suggest a simpler solution to improving the FL domes? Please allow us to write honest FRs. There's a view that unfavourable FRs are being deleted by the okt. Let the forum sort itself out, through FRs, which girl is good and which girl we should avoid. Don't let the okts delete FRs. You don't have to step in for cases of false marketing. The okts will also not be deprived of advertisement airtime in the forum, even if the FRs of the girl is bad.

Will this be a workable, easy to implement suggestion? Back to the older days of FR.

Bro Xgenre, I think false marketing of gals by OKTs is unavoidable especially when the OKTs are using studio pics and some by the way are using studio pics of the gals taken a couple of years back.

Also quite a number of the gals in the forum especially in FL Dome 2 are being promoted by different OKTs. It is very difficult to keep track of who is actually who as the gals use different names and different numbers for different OKTs. So even if the gal get very bad FRs under an OKT, she can easily switch to another OKT, change her name and number and nobody will know until you call her again.

hellosmackme
16-06-2011, 04:52 PM
Can you hear me?

Do you know who i am?

Can you see me?

I live in the dark

i can give you DRUGS
Sex, drugs and HOUSE!!!!

DDevils - Sex Drugs and House

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgT16l632AQ

Back to the topic... TS, if you think starting a forum is easy why don't you start your own forum and show us that you can do a better job than the bosses here? And would you kindly explain how "corrupted" this forum? I can't understand what you are trying to say just from a single line of sentence.

Just FYI, corrupt has a number of meanings.

1. Marked by immorality and perversion; depraved.
2. Venal; dishonest: a corrupt mayor.
3. Containing errors or alterations, as a text: a corrupt translation.
4. Archaic Tainted; putrid.

v. cor·rupt·ed, cor·rupt·ing, cor·rupts
v.tr.
1. To destroy or subvert the honesty or integrity of.
2. To ruin morally; pervert.
3. To taint; contaminate.
4. To cause to become rotten; spoil.
5. To change the original form of (a text, for example).
6. Computer Science To damage (data) in a file or on a disk.

Which one is it? :confused: :D

Xgenre
16-06-2011, 05:05 PM
So even if the gal get very bad FRs under an OKT, she can easily switch to another OKT, change her name and number and nobody will know until you call her again.

Agreed. That's why an honest FR is impt. We can avoid such girls, no matter how often they create a new identity. Right now, they can switch but can a FR warning who she is be written in the thread promoting her? I'm not so sure. If we can write honest FR, the lousy FL will know changing identity won't hide the lousy WL that she is. Sooner or later will be exposed again.

teebs_darklord
16-06-2011, 05:51 PM
Agreed. That's why an honest FR is impt. We can avoid such girls, no matter how often they create a new identity. Right now, they can switch but can a FR warning who she is be written in the thread promoting her? I'm not so sure. If we can write honest FR, the lousy FL will know changing identity won't hide the lousy WL that she is. Sooner or later will be exposed again.

The issue bro is that there are people here who will not agree with exposing these FLs/WLs for who they are because their view is that we should not destroy their rice bowls...:D

I would think the bigger issue is OKTs who create new nicks and shifting their existing ladies to these new nicks, thus creating the impression that they are new OKTs and these are new gals. Also, there are a couple of FLs who are listed under 2 OKTs using different names currently.

The best way is to ask people whom you trust how the gals are if they tried them previously.

TommyPingPong
16-06-2011, 07:34 PM
Delphi forums were FREE and I used to spend a lot of time deleting spam posted by OKTs. When I started on Delphi, my intention was to help with the exchange of info regarding the legal red light districts and HCs only.

I love SBF! BTW, I had zapped TS cos this thread really lame. Should say a government or somebody is corrupted. How can a sex forum be corrupted? :D

Johnston
17-06-2011, 12:18 AM
It would help immensely if the ts shared how he felt the forum has been corrupted.... maybe by the hordes of links, stories... etc??/

\

sexytoy.com.sg
17-06-2011, 02:09 AM
Dear TS,

Do you know how much time and $ is involved to run a successful site like sammyboy?

Reoxy
17-06-2011, 10:03 AM
Agreed. That's why an honest FR is impt. QUOTE]

[QUOTE=teebs_darklord;6038392]

The best way is to ask people whom you trust how the gals are if they tried them previously.

We can start a new thread in FL Dome just for exposing bad service FLs and OKTs. We can title it "Pi Jiak Your Lobang".:cool:

ricky96
17-06-2011, 10:17 AM
Start a new thread in FL Dome just for exposing bad service FLs and OKTs. We can title it "Pi Jiak Your Lobang".:cool:

No use. Competitors or supporters of different camps will be sabotaging with false FR too. Guess you need to try and error at times. Remember,It's one man meat, another's poison. Just need to open eyes big big. Ear long long to weed out whats real or false.:p

Reoxy
17-06-2011, 10:21 AM
No use. Competitors or supporters of different camps will be sabotaging with false FR too. Guess you need to try and error at times. Remember,It's one man meat, another's poison. Just need to open eyes big big. Ear long long to weed out whats real or false.:p

I agree. Actually there are quite a few OKT bros who are very good.

Willing to share, prompt replies to pms, girls quite good and nice. Price quite reasonable.

I mean seriously, brothers who have been cheonging for some time will know who is good and who is not so good.

Experience comes at a price.:D

sammyboyfor
18-06-2011, 02:58 PM
In an ideal world, I'd vet each OKT for honesty and reliability and try out every single one of his girls before I allowed any advertising. :p

Reality is a bit different. First of all I don't live in Singapore. Secondly, it's pretty much impossible for me to verify ANYTHING I'm told via this forum. Everyone is just a nick to me. I don't know anything about the person behind the moniker.

When good FRs appear, I get feedback from Samsters that it's a fake FR posted by an OKT clone.:confused:

When bad FRs appear, I get PMs from the OKTs concerned that it's a fake FR put up by one of their competitors to "sabo" their business. :(

There is honestly no way I can tell. I therefore have no choice but to adopt a hands off approach and let the market decide. It's not a perfect situation but what alternative do I have?

fl_slayer
18-06-2011, 03:17 PM
In an ideal world, I'd vet each OKT for honesty and reliability and try out every single one of his girls before I allowed any advertising. :p

Reality is a bit different. First of all I don't live in Singapore. Secondly, it's pretty much impossible for me to verify ANYTHING I'm told via this forum. Everyone is just a nick to me. I don't know anything about the person behind the moniker.

When good FRs appear, I get feedback from Samsters that it's a fake FR posted by an OKT clone.:confused:

When bad FRs appear, I get PMs from the OKTs concerned that it's a fake FR put up by one of their competitors to "sabo" their business. :(

There is honestly no way I can tell. I therefore have no choice but to adopt a hands off approach and let the market decide. It's not a perfect situation but what alternative do I have?

boss well say

is a willing buyer and willing seller market. let the market forces decide. morale of the story is you cant make everyone happy in this world.

tan-tan
18-06-2011, 03:28 PM
Other than database or index corruption that makes the forum unavailable, what's there to complain? :confused::confused:

michaelrocksam
18-06-2011, 08:12 PM

ask one of the retired ministars to finance SBF since they retired with so much $.

wakatipu
20-06-2011, 10:54 PM
Well, let me put in my 2 cents worth of opinion.

I read somewhere that Politicians, Lawyers and Salesman lie. Now, what about OKTs - well go figure that out. In most forms of adverts and publicity, there will always be some extent of embellishments, and enticement and so forth for you to buy the product or service. It's a matter of the extent of it - like when the OKT say she claims to be 28, but she is closer to 35yo.

How often do you see beautiful pictures of vacation locations like Phuket or Bali, but the actual place is just so-so only.

Well, there are some threads with lots of FR by senior bros to endorse the gal. And there are those threads that are stone cold - only upped by the okt and hardly any others coming in at all. No need for a rocket scientist to figure that out - can aim for the moon liao [cannot miss one la]

FucKDeviL
02-07-2011, 02:48 PM

I could afford to run the forum on a non commercial basis because I didn't pay for hosting or bandwidth.

When Delphi closed me down, I had to get my own host and pay for every Mb of bandwidth that was consumed. I lost more than USD150,000 in the first few years of operation as there was no revenue stream... only overheads and capital outlay.

Even if such a case, u should not anyhow delete people thead..show some respect...u can come out with another thread just for sharing samster like us..what for everthing need to pay..

FucKDeviL
02-07-2011, 02:53 PM
There is also no point threaten samster here. Threaten said no paid will remove thread. We are here for lobang and, not for all this kind of threaten.
if you like that threaten, who will dare to come in and give a tot of doing business here.

FucKDeviL
02-07-2011, 02:58 PM
And let me ask you a question. Why some did not pay can post and post is not deleted? Is this fair to other who share and thread was remove.

Hope to get a satisfy answer.

FucKDeviL
02-07-2011, 03:06 PM
You can activate all your spare to zap me, all i want is a satisfy answer for all brother here.

teebs_darklord
02-07-2011, 03:06 PM
There is also no point threaten samster here. Threaten said no paid will remove thread. We are here for lobang and, not for all this kind of threaten.
if you like that threaten, who will dare to come in and give a tot of doing business here.

The issue simply is that this is no longer a free forum like in the delphi forum days. Since almost all threadstarters these days are paying advertising fees and collecting monthly fees from the gals they are promoting, there is really no incentive for sbf to stop collecting the advertising revenue. Times have changed and the days of free sharing of FL contacts are long gone. So there really isnt any point to harp on this issue anymore.

sg_boytoy
03-07-2011, 01:08 AM
You can activate all your spare to zap me, all i want is a satisfy answer for all brother here.

Bro threadstarter, what is you on about? You if satisfy answer is all concern, then ask you're question clearly. I knows you is unsatisfy but I has no ideals what is you aftering. Maybe is it because all brother here got master english :confused:

Kyser Soze
03-07-2011, 01:56 AM

True. Nobody will run a forum like a charity. Then again, a charity organisation needs money to stay afloat. :D

Change is inevitable. I have seen plenty of old samsters left this forum. Spotting a real freelancer walking down Geylang/Chinatown is a harder task now as compared to 3-4 years ago. The avenue is limited or practically killed-off as such. The previous 'spirit of sharing' is now mostly replaced by OKTs or advertising activities initiated by the girls. From a forumer's point of view, FL Dome 1, 2 and 3 are basically serving the same purpose, except that they cater respectively for Thai, PRCs and locals/Pinoys/others. Hence, I'm not surprised if there are many fake FRs around for pure commercial reasons.

To me, never mind the OKTs or not, I'm not looking for a virgin here or a wife to marry. If the service/quality is certified bad, don't expect me to return. That aside, what done behind the closed doors is still the same. The reason is come to this forum is still the same. Sex still sells, as it always does. ;)

Bally
03-07-2011, 04:03 AM
Most thing aint free especially conducting business in others turf, I guess the FL also wouldnt want to conduct their business for free too. And it is hard to tell who is who (those sincere in sharing / those profiting under the pretext of sharing).

Anyway as I see it most of the FR written are quite fake (IMHO), I wouldnt based on the FR to judge those FL. Quote a real example: a good friend of mine went to look for this FL and her service is considered lousy by him as he couldnt kiss her (he has a mouth that no one would ever want to kiss and it is really stink) but on the other hand another friend of mine went up to look for her and he rated her 9 for her service (kiss like lover). So 2 different FR posted and who to believe now :rolleyes:.

Another thing is most of the photos or all the photos in FL dome 2 posted are headless unlike FL dome. It will be great if we can see their face too and that would make life easier. Dont think there is any different between those pussy :D.

skipping
03-07-2011, 10:17 AM
ya , sometimes the database does get corrupted , and cant log in .

aramis
03-07-2011, 09:04 PM
And let me ask you a question. Why some did not pay can post and post is not deleted? Is this fair to other who share and thread was remove.

Hope to get a satisfy answer.

kekeke ............... this should be the best answer for TS question.

ya , sometimes the database does get corrupted , and cant log in .

FucKDeviL
13-07-2011, 03:29 PM
Boss, since you said want it to be a paid forum. Why some of the sharing post is still there and not been removed? Or is it because moderator got free fuck so can let the thread continue to run? This is the question.

aramis
13-07-2011, 10:50 PM
hi bro FucKDeviL
i guess you have forgotten or may have missed out the details
when you join this forum
it stated that the webmaster have the right to edit or remove/delete any thread
without giving you any reasons

IwantbustyKim
14-07-2011, 12:42 AM
Perhaps what Sammyboy BOss shld do is to have an experiment....Have a special section for all posters to post their comments and FRs freely...But remove the posts like after 2 weeks.

Put up alot more ads on that section and challenge the community to drive more ad revenue...If we can make that section profitable for Sammyboy Boss...perhaps can give a financial incentive for him to keep the forum free and open to ALL FR...sponsored or not.

ikomomo
14-07-2011, 01:12 AM

Sorry, i dont believe u can do better then SBF.

If u r from LKS forum, its suck and boring!!

SBF still the best!!!!!!!

FucKDeviL
21-07-2011, 06:38 PM
Boss and moderator, don't use your clone to post and talk here. If you dare post here and explain to us. Why some thread not being remove despite not paying and they are share, why other can't?

1stTR
21-07-2011, 07:26 PM
Hi all, have been reading on this thread. Just my 2 cents tots for curbing the issue of genuine OKTs & the FRs. Can create a polling thread for each FLs to allow bros to rate & post the FRs. Even if the FRs is deleted, the polling results still stands to tell the truth. (provided the poll cannot be temper by anyone)

1stTR
21-07-2011, 07:28 PM
Now to keep my finger crossed form being Zapped:D

talismann
21-07-2011, 07:56 PM
To perhaps keep the OKTs straight, could we have OKTs peddling their wares here posting live pictures of the girls, with the day's papers nearby but visible? This may help to control the deluge of over-photoshopped photographs and at the same time, prove that the mugshots were recent. There's a bit of work there but I believe brings credibility to the seller.

For FRs, authentic or fake, there isn't really a way to prove it. We'll have to leave it there. Anyway, there are OKTs with reputations that are tarnished to the regular old timers, who will never believe what they display. New forum members would just have to learn the hard way, like everyone else, how to sidestep these landmines.

NihonDaisuki
21-07-2011, 09:45 PM
TS, not happy with SBF u can just leave and don't come back. There's no need to try to lead a campaign or revolution or something to ask people to sabo the forum together with u. I bet u have a personal agenda against SBF.

Regarding the complaints about fake FRs and photoshopped pics, I hate them too but hey, bobian I guess it's all part of marketing strategy, we get them in RL as well in the form of advertisement and any form of products/services. It's unrealistic to expect the OKTs to give us clear unedited pics because 1) the girls aren't doing something legal or glamorous so don't think they want their pics circulated around and 2) some girls just aren't that marketable.

I guess it's a combi of luck, experience and your own discretion whether a thread or FR can be trusted or not. If suay suay had a bad experience, just learn from it, life goes on. In RL, u can also pick up a girl who doesn't quite turn out to be who u expect her to be.

Just my personal humble opinion.