PDA

View Full Version : Fuji Spa

decibel8808
15-06-2011, 12:05 AM
I was wondering why no one started a thread on Fuji Spa? So here goes... Fuji spa is located in the same building as champion. The spa is small but the quality of service is great. There is 4 small pools. One steam bath and sauna. Food selection is normal. Captain are friendly and accommodating. Service is good. Girls are mostly Prc. They change almost every month. Most of the girls are young and great. I have tried a few and so far I have no complains. Service from the girls are good and good gfe experience. Foot massage is very nice and the situ is very friendly and will tell you what is wrong with you and what you should do to prevent it. ML is not bad. Mostly by local aunty. All in all my experience at Fuji spa has always been great. To my fellow cheongsters, if you have a chance, do go and check it out. Have a happy bonking sessions.

laugh
15-06-2011, 12:10 AM
Hey bro,this sounds like a good place to visit
can share the exact location
thanks in advance

pkhata
15-06-2011, 12:17 AM
how about the dmg?

Andyloh
15-06-2011, 06:31 AM
I was wondering why no one started a thread on Fuji Spa? So here goes... Fuji spa is located in the same building as champion. The spa is small but the quality of service is great. There is 4 small pools. One steam bath and sauna. Food selection is normal. Captain are friendly and accommodating. Service is good. Girls are mostly Prc. They change almost every month. Most of the girls are young and great. I have tried a few and so far I have no complains. Service from the girls are good and good gfe experience. Foot massage is very nice and the situ is very friendly and will tell you what is wrong with you and what you should do to prevent it. ML is not bad. Mostly by local aunty. All in all my experience at Fuji spa has always been great. To my fellow cheongsters, if you have a chance, do go and check it out. Have a happy bonking sessions.

bro. At which area?

decibel8808
15-06-2011, 11:05 AM
Fuji spa is located in kl. Its the corner building when turning to one-stop food court. Formerly was fajar. Same entrance to champion nightclub. Enter the main entrance turn left to go up the escalator. Damage is abt rm238 if i am not mistaken. Operation hours is 12pm - 3am.

sammyBleu7
15-06-2011, 01:06 PM
Fuji spa is located in kl. Its the corner building when turning to one-stop food court. Formerly was fajar. Same entrance to champion nightclub. Enter the main entrance turn left to go up the escalator. Damage is abt rm238 if i am not mistaken. Operation hours is 12pm - 3am.

thanks for the directions, will try to make my way there
sounds interesting.

Converse
15-06-2011, 03:19 PM
Bro.. cn give me the exact location of Fuji SSpa.. Like street name. I went there b4. But some colleagues brought me there the last time. Thought of rtf next mth when gng to watch the Liverpool match in KL. But this time with my friends. Plz advise. Thanks.

decibel8808
15-06-2011, 04:05 PM
030-9221-1333
Lot Pt 18 1st. Floor Jalan Gelang off Jalan Sungai Bessi
Kuala Lumpur

From sg.besi highway go straight to kl.. pass sungai besi airbase go straight. As you reach mah sing complex... keep left go up the ramp. Go 12 o'clock from roundabout. First t junction turn left and you are there.... First building on the left.

Mankok
16-06-2011, 02:15 AM
I can recommend these spa, inside the champion club building, to other bros. I think everything here is good, the rooms, spa, okt's, gals.
Mind that there are no private showers in the spa area so every other bro can see your didi when you take a shower.
I went here with a friend. If you look Malay or Indian they first want to see your id to make sure you are not an undercover MIB.

For bros who go here by public transport: alight at Pudu LRT-station, walk towards Jln Sungei Besi and stay on the left side. You'll see the Champion Club building. Walk should take about 5 minutes.

redster
30-06-2011, 03:42 PM
Bros I am new here. I have noted Fuji Spa. But other than Fuji Spa can anyone recommend more alternative HCs in KL as I have noticed a lot of bros are going KL to watch the Liverpool match. Just in case that if its crowded I can have a few choices. Be sure that I will post some FRs when I'm back.

salesman69
30-06-2011, 06:38 PM
Thanks for the address . :)