PDA

View Full Version : erotic story.. Naruto X one piece epoc poch ero

calex
14-06-2011, 10:33 PM
Once upon a time,

Nico robin ,sakura , Boa hancock went up the mountain to look for sasuke and zoro.. however, there are 100 mountain bandits on their way, then then robin use her devil fruit... to find her way which form the hundred hand to handjob the mountain bandits and the then the 20 rogue members from atsauki use their ninjusuit.. but boa hancock with her amazing charm.. petrify them ... so sasuka who boobs is the smallest use her humgonus strength to smash the petrified atsauki members..

to be continue..

calex
15-06-2011, 04:22 PM
second short story....

Jiraya aka ero-sennin was on his new journey to write his seventh book.. so he went to the island of the CP9 stay... so as he was smelly and stinky... so he saw a shop..

"kalifa's soap massage palour" therefore as he was an old pervert from kohona.. the honour sannin went to the shop and saw the boss kalifa..
nice hour glass figure with an ol look wearing a glasses.. machiam like secretary...

so jiraya unrobe his clothes and prepare for the soap massage... and knock knock..

kalifa enter the room.. then jiraya saw she never bring in any shampoo or shower foam.. so he ask her... what is this kind of soap bath with any shower foam.. so she give a naught wink... and told him ask to lie down and it will be a surprise...

so jiraya lie down on the air bed and ...he will feel two pair of big c cup boobs with soap massaging his back.. he let out an arghhh.. sound.. he wonder and he saw kalifa her whole body turn soapy.. and she told him she ate soap soap no mi... so any part of the body can then into soap and will become smooth..then jiraya touch his bag .. and it is really become smooth..

so jiraya buey tahan already and ask her to blow job for him... but he realise it is too soapy as no friction already so he was thinking....

then he realise he came across some where that sea stone cuff can eliminate the effect of the devil fruit... so he took out the sea stone cuff from his ninja tool kit.. and cuff on kalifa hands...

and kalifa was stunned and return to the normal form...

so now kalifa ask jiraya dear to service her... so jiraya form a small rasengan and place it near her pussy... ..

then kailifa immediately have a very sensation organism...the rasengan rotate at a very high speed against her clit... so kailifa ask jiraya to go into her..

before that ...jiraya gather the natural element and turn into sage mode.. then kalifa had a shock of her life...

jiraya had turn into a toad face man... yucks....

but the dick of jiraya has grown 5 time larger in sage mode.. so he slowly penetrate kalifa tight pussy and fuck her mind out of it...

" damn it is so shiok.. jiraya jiraya... come come ...let us cum together "... kalifa say to him...

then jiraya come and kalifa immediate suck the sage mode cum.. it taste wonderful.. and after tasting lucci and the rest of the CP 9 members dicks.. jirayaa is the best that she have tasted..

part 3... orochimaru and kakashi venture into amazon lily....

calex
16-06-2011, 12:40 PM
3rd installment of the story...

Konoha 5th hokage tsunade has issd an A rank mission for orochimaru and Kakashi to infiltrate the amazon lily to retrieve the secrets of the island.

So as amazon lily is in the calm belt... there are no wind which they boat cannot move and there are large sea kings so orochimaru use his summoning techique to summon his pet snake and kakashi and orochimaru sat on the the snake to way to amazon lily..

Once reach there, they are amazed by the whole island.. there are no a single male species on the island... all are female ladies come with all shape and sizees. got slim figure and big beautiful woman...

So as kakashi and orochimaru was doing their mission, they were not aware they have actually trip the trap.. so they are caught despite their struggle..

So they have been bought to the kuja pirates.... and the in charge is boa hancock but she is not around. only left her sisters .. boa Sandersonia and Boa Marigold... and the 3rd division fleet captain.. marguerita..

So the ladies are curious and ask what are they as they never ever has male species visist their island.. so kakashi and orochimaru are stripped naked.... and this made sandersonia, marigold and marguerita very horny...

So marguerita approach and saw kakashi's mouth was covered with cloth.. so she asked him why he covered his mouth... heehehe... he say ..there are stuff that is x-rated so is not suitable to show on the mainstream comics.. so he pulled down his clothes covered his mouth...

then realised that his mouth has an shape of the penis... marguerita was wow by this stunning mouth.. so marguita start to kiss... the penis shape mouth... and the real penis of kakashi start to grow larger.. so by then mareguita is wet already.. so she ask kakashi to insert dick into her.. so kakashi start to thrust into her pussy... hmm moaning sound can be heard.... as kakashi want to up the level of excitement for margetita..so he apply chidori at the end of his cock... sending 1 milli-ampere of current through out her body... margureta has shiok lah.... damn song...

then kakashi's cock went limp and ask marguerita to blow job it.. but marguerita mouth is tired so she very lousy but to pleased kakashi... she imbursed haki at his dick to make it harden.. the colour of armour... so with the imbured haki cock... kakashi continue to thrust marguetrita...

on the another end, orochimaru was busy fondling boa Sandersonia and Boa Marigold... orochimaru use his snake tongue to lick both sister pussy..hmmm.. then orochimaru use his forbidden justsu turn his cock into a giant python and insert sandersonia's pussy, the scales of the python call a sensation feeling for sandersonia's pussy. as the scales rubbed against the wall of her vargina.. while marigold licking her sister boobs...

As orochimaru did not notice.. marigold and sandersonia are zoan devil fruit users... and both of the sister has turn into the snakes as well... now things turn interesting... so orochimaru are making love with 2 snakes which make him excited.. snakes sex.. he think..

after both couples have attain climax... kakashi and orochimaru decide to stay in amazon lily for their rest of lives and failed in their mission..

part 4... tony tony chopper and shizune attending world medicine summit..

calex
17-06-2011, 10:40 AM
Part 4... short installment..

After learning medicine at the big bird island, chopper receive an invitation card to attend the world medicine summit. Since it is still early to meet luffy and co, so he decide to attend the summit to further his medical knowledge.

Then shizune also have receive the same invitation card which initally was for tsunade but she was busy fighting the war with uchihara madras. so bo bian, shizune go in attend for her.

At the world medicine summit, a lot of doctors exchange in their view in medical opinion and the latest medical technology.

Chopper was wowed by the display... then shizune who is shy lady was amazed by the sheer size of medical advancement now.

Shizune then saw chopper and find it interesting to have an animal in the conference. by the way chopper is in his brain point.. not humain point. so they met each other and exchange greeting. and they decide to go for coffee chat at bratie coffee shop.

They know each other well from the chat and when ask about they like, shizune say she like animal especially pig while chopper like cotton candy..

so when they head back to the hotel. so they went back but they are not aware that somebody is stalking them. and the person is red - nose buggy. as you see, buggy was a very long time admirer for shizune so after he ecaped from impel down. he was trying his back to search for shizune.

So he put spanish fly at shizune. then chopper heard some scream from shizune room and head towards the room. and chopper use his kung fu point to beat buggy out of the room.

but now shizune's body was very warm and craving for some body to please her body. then she found the cute chopper and picked him up and french kiss him. this is first time chopper was kissed by a lady. then he found himself changing to human point and his cock was reacted in this reaction. he only left ate 1 rumble ball to maintain this form. so his hand reach out and tune with shizune's nipple and another hand was playing with her moist pussy. she turn and pull down chopper shorts and saw what she like. a long and juicy cock for her to suck. then shizune start to lick on chopper shaft and chopper was enjoying her blow job.

after then, chopper's rumble ball limit is about to over so he ate the second rumble ball to maintain the human point. so he start to kiss shizune neck and and soft moans was made by shizune. so shizune want chopper to go into her now. so she turn around and ready in doggie position which chopper have more access to her two holes. then chopper start to insert into her pussy. then after few round of thrusting.. he feel that he is about to cum but shizune have not cum yet. therefore, he is testing his limit to eat the forbidden 3rd rumble ball. since training at the bird island, chopper was prefecting the 3rd rumble ball side effect and learning the library of the bird island, he learn to master it. so he decide to take the risk.. so after taking ther 3 rumble ball,

chopper start grown into 2 stories high monster. which shake the hotel and broken the roof of the room but shizune is in ecastasy and she only want chopper to make her cum... so chopper dick is like 3 metres long. so his monster dick is penetrating shizune tight pussy.. in matter of 2 minutes, both of them cum together.. then after which shuzune realise that they have damage the rooms..

after the session, they bid farewell with kiss and hope each other for a better future in their respective medicine field..

part 5.. gaara and vivi "love" at first sight.

calex
19-06-2011, 12:41 AM
dear fellow readers, thanks for the past few days support, i will be writing the last story after gaara and vivi counter. the title will be "Luffy and nami Vs Hinata and naruto" tag match fight..

Gaara was once a host for the one tail beast. and he was resurrected by an old auntie of alabasta princess VIVI. So to pay a tribute to the old aunty, gaara made his way to visit the desert kingdom at the grandline alabasta.

the place is similar to gaara ninja village, full so sands.
but gaara has be promoted to kazekage which mean is the head of his ninja village. one trade mark of gaara will be the chinese character "love" on his left forehead.

Vivi was sitting on his favourite pet which is large duck named carue.. carue is a very cute and he got a camel friend who is very female biased which mean that he only allow female to sit on him.

therefore when gaara saw vivi sitting on carue , he want the camel to let him sit but the camel do not allow so gaara not happy with that and he give him the taste of his ulitmate defense jitsu..

but vivi immediately stop him. unfortuantely, she slip and gaara manage to catch hold of her in his bigs warm arms..

both of them exchange glances and vivi saw gaara love character .. she felt very nice and immediately her heart was beating very fast.. for gaara holding vivi also can feel the smell of her hair which make his body temperature rises.. so after this encounter, they stand properly and walk back to discuss about the funeral of vivi aunty.

one night, there is an funeral ceremony , both of vivi and gaara was drinking heavily due to the lost of this old aunty.. so they will very tipsy and drunk so they hold each hands and glance and each other.. they felt sparks in their eyes.. immediately , they confirm they are love at first sight.and gaara made a small peck on vivi cheek, and vivi response with a kiss back on gaara lips.

gaara was boost by the alcohol and french deeply with vivi and both of them make their way to vivi room which is very grand and spelendid in the kingdom castle of alabasta.

then vivi strip off gaara gourd and his clothes..the gourd was actually gaara secret weapon... hmm... but gaara made a surprise trick.. he use the sand from the gourd to trip off vivi clothes. and told her ... " i strip off with out using my hands" haha vivi was wow by this and turn on..

then vivi gave gaara a blow job and licking his shaft and the big slurpy balls of him.. then vivi remeber her trip to drum island.. she took out dr kureha's secret medicine and made her boobs grow 2 cups bigger.. gaara was nice to see the increased size of vivi boobs..
then it relieve the one tail beast inside gaara.. he semi transform into the one tail beast and thrusting vivi with double speed ... vivi was climaxing and gaara use his ulitmate sand defence to thrust vivi anal.. double penetration .. vivi was wow by this effort by gaara.. ..

both of them cum at the same time and fell deeply on the king size bed.. and they cuddle each other to the next morning..

for the old auntie funeral cermony..

pardon me for the poor english..

calex
20-06-2011, 12:46 PM
wait for the next story..
got ideas but want to post the whole things was not post up..

rayshine
20-06-2011, 01:50 PM
camping for more

calex
20-06-2011, 01:52 PM
This is will be the closing chapter for this thread. I will like to give credit to original authors of the both stories. They are Eiichiro Oda sensei and Masashi Kishimoto sensei.

Especially for Oda sensei, he have inspired me in life, He have taught me to overcome difficulties in life like how luffy overcome ace’s death and want to become stronger. Luffy realize that he still have his 8 nakamas to protect and help them to accomplish their goals. For myself, I also have my own setbacks and problems, I once thought of ending my life, but after thinking of the consequences which may occur. I immediately change my mind. It is easy to die, but what you do is to create my difficulties for your loved one. So I learn a lot and get myself back on track.

In reality, it is hard to find true friends and you will be meeting are people that will use each other or step on your back to climb the corporate ladder. For me, win-win situation does happen if you treat the people around you with sincerity. I am lucky to have true friends to help me overcome the challenge which I faced for the past 2 years. I know there are many more unfortunate people around the world. I will use every ounces of my strength and ability to help them.

Let me start the story,

There is a competition between the ninja and the pirates once every 10 years; the price money is 100000 billion beri. Nami being a money faced pirate has order his captain, Luffy to take part with her.

As for naruto want this prize so that he could bring his soon to be wife hinata to a sweet honeymoon and plan grand wedding. Naruto propose to hinata after hinata protect him from Pain.

For this competition requirement, you need to do as much love making position in the kamasutra. The judge will be the audience, the more exciting and creative, the more higher will be scores.

As for naruto, he is a virgin, the only experience with sex, it will be when he was eating ramen at Ichiraku ramen stall which have a tv showing the latest av idol movies. With a hot yummy ramen and steamy sex scene, he will enjoy his day after a tiring ninja mission.

The referee blows the whistle and the match officially begins. Naruto strip hinata clothes slowly and kiss her gently on her lips while hinata use her Byakugan to sense where is naruto weak spot which will arouse him. Then she follow use her Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms to tap on the weak spot making naruto high and horny.

Will be back covering ninja corner, now the camera now focus on the pirates,

Luffy using his gomu gomu no mi to wrap his arms nami boobs.. so he tease the arouse nipple with his long rubber tongues. And nami use her own weapon, clima tact on her pussy. It generate the red and blue bubbles to wet and lubricate her pussy and the yellow bubbles and stick was to create the electrify sensation at her clit.. arghhss. Came from nami … luffy was now receiveing a wet and slurpy blowjob from nami. Then from the status, he increase to 2nd gear which he whole face his red and make him very excited.

Back to ninja side,

Naruto was using his improved shuriken rasengan on hinata pussy, it got wind element and make it ten time shioker than a normal rasengan..

And naruto use his erotic transformation to tease luffy for a while.. then make nami jealous.. hahaha… back to hinata , naruto which use his shadow cloning technique to let hinata to blowjob, pentrate her hole at the same time. Damn shiok.. naruto say to luffy… hmm.. then the nine tail inside a bit not happy, and he say to naruto to let him him . due to the excitement , this cause the seal to be weaken, so nine tail has been accidentally released and naruto was transformed to the nine tail beast. The audience was shock as this nine tail is actually have nine dicks as his tails… then the score for the ninja has sky rocketed.. so hinata is now freaking horny. So she also use shadow cloning in 8 so that there 9 of her to be fuck be the 9 tail beast..

This time luffy and nami need to be doing a lot of stuff to catch up with the ninja… so luffy use his training with rayleigh. He use his conqueor haki to charm all the ladies audience and activate the secret gear… which is gear 7 . this gear make his dick to grow 20 times bigger and nami was shocked to see such a big dick.. and luffy start to mind fuck nami and both side of the party do not give in to each other.. the moaning and groaning is covering throughout the entire stadium.. and the judge could not stand in and the audience themselves also find their partner and the whole stadium become a thousand people orgy location..

So after the orgy, the judges declare a tie and both couple share the prize money equally..
The end.