PDA

View Full Version : Hard-On Experiences at Unexpected Moments

Keno
14-06-2011, 10:24 PM
I had 2 unusual busty experiences today and they both happened at moments when I don't expect anything horny :(

The first one happened at a handphone shop when I noticed that a young SYT telling me the price of the hp was rather busty despite her young age (abt JC or poly). When she turned back to check other phones, realised that she wore a very tight bra (judging from the way it is strapped) and looked liked it was bursting out for attention. Luckily, she wore a fairly decent tight T-shirt and not those low-cut cleavage spilling type, else nose bleeding could have occured immediately. A hard-on happened nevertheless but was well concerned under my loose-fitting pants. Realised that it was a family business when the parents and a brother came along - the heart-pumping and hard-on slowly normalised. Then came the unexpected - the mum smiled at me and she had the MILFy look too and guess what? Despite the loose fitting floral dress she wore, I could still see the contour of a pair of huge knockers that are of a MILFy type...I was stoned to connect the idea to that of her SYT daughter who mut have inherited the genes of big boobs from her.

I quickly stopped browsing for phones and walked away to calm down. Took the MRT home immediately, still thinking of what happened earlier alittle bit...felt normal again and upon alighting from the MRT, I sighted another Chinese SYT wearing a OL type blouse and what caught my eye was the sight of the heaviness of her bust as she bounced alittle when landing on the escalator - what a sight to behold! I thought...this is what I call sex oozing out from her BIG TITS! The hard-on was made more unbearable when I noticed that her waist-line is so small - which means she has a slim, stag sexy body with big huge boobs...I quickly stole a quick glance to see her face more clearly...my goodness...first glance is that she has a hint of the CFM look (look alittle like a PRC to me but can't be sure) and I was thinking what to do next...

plantronics
14-06-2011, 10:45 PM
continue please . thanks .