stillheart
14-06-2011, 04:58 PM
saw many syt in this pub.
any bros have happening there or any lucky ONS in hola
or know any gals there got do fl.

pls share

aseandude
15-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Bro, don't waste your time and money especially if its hard earned. To entertain customers is ok if you get to claim. The girls there know their worth. And the regular supporters are mostly very loaded. Unless you are devilish good looking, supreme in courting psychology or extremely loaded! Better luck elsewhere. Most of then are cunning blood suckers. Some of the better looking ones drive big continental cars and earn 5 figures a month.

J.Bonk.003
16-06-2011, 12:22 AM
Vampire Homeground

snaps
16-06-2011, 10:00 AM
totally agree with aseandude! been there a few times but to me, nothing to shout about.

i have come to be sort of regular at a place called Be Cool. unsure if anyone here knows it. Decent pub with open karoake and the girls are much more nicer to chat with.

directions - (sorry if its confusing but i am unsure of the street names) -

after the pelangi traffic lights (that turn's towards pelangi mall), its the next traffic lights. you take a right turn at this lights and all the way down till you see a U turn.

take the U turn and take the first left that you see. its along the street.

J.Bonk.003
16-06-2011, 02:52 PM
totally agree with aseandude! been there a few times but to me, nothing to shout about.

i have come to be sort of regular at a place called Be Cool. unsure if anyone here knows it. Decent pub with open karoake and the girls are much more nicer to chat with.

directions - (sorry if its confusing but i am unsure of the street names) -

after the pelangi traffic lights (that turn's towards pelangi mall), its the next traffic lights. you take a right turn at this lights and all the way down till you see a U turn.

take the U turn and take the first left that you see. its along the street.

Along Lavander stretch....??

aseandude
16-06-2011, 03:03 PM
Be Cool Pub & Bistro is located in Jalan Serampang in Taman Pelangi on the way to Leisure Mall. Located near to Lavender & Seasons same row.

Just opposite a row of houses which is commercialized. 1 of the houses is now Lexus showroom.