PDA

View Full Version : bad experience in car

syhaoow
13-06-2011, 06:10 PM
2day afternoon i felt damn horny, contacted a girl from the forum and went 2 a carpark at whampoa drive area. after bj and 69 when she was going 2 ride on me, she saw a man from the block at the other end of the car park about 100+ meter away 2-3 levels above taking photo. damn that bastard sia. lucky onli thr 4 like 5 min n my car got those strips at the front window. ii don't with dat distance n those strip on the window he can see our face, but confirm can see roughly wats inside and worstly my plate no. , bro must be careful when going to car park liao leh. i wonder wat will him do wif those photo

Marlb0r0
13-06-2011, 06:30 PM
wah you can do 69 in car? you must be driving a damm big car.

Evianalps
13-06-2011, 06:32 PM
Relax bro.maybe he play play onli

syhaoow
13-06-2011, 06:32 PM
suv lah.. suay sia... until no mood 2 do liao

harahara88
13-06-2011, 06:33 PM
Maybe he also a cheongster and post all the pictures here.

Bebertov
13-06-2011, 06:38 PM
suv lah.. suay sia... until no mood 2 do liao

bro even if you wanna go to cp also must know which is safe or not ma.. anyway bad luck also la..

singapore everything also have juz lack of garage motels.. where you can drive in the motels and enjoy,,..

DaddyDad
13-06-2011, 06:49 PM
Bro.

Must be observant and smart to find the correct spot for a happy car experience.

1. Must go to a MSCP, if you are near the HDB estate.
2. Never go to the upper most deck of the MSCP as it will mostly be open air and the chance of the occupants at the surrounding block are able to spot you.
3. Either park your vehicle at the center of the Deck where there will be cement beams, pillar and some railings to give you extra coverage.
4. Park your vehicle facing the main road or open space or simply face away from any housing blocks to avoid any viewing from the occupants.
5. Put sun screen over your windows and windscreen, improve the non visibilty from the exterior.
6. NEVER USE OPEN SPACE CAR PARK AT HDB. Only go to the open car park where they are no housing around. Big and spacious carpark at some public facilities are good choice.
7. Can go to those heavy vehicles parkings if you had a preference for OPEN AIR car park.

;)

kenGGG
13-06-2011, 07:05 PM
bro i recent notice somewhere around dover rd with abandon hdb estate with a v big openair carpark. carpark are almost not visible from main road. better go there at nite,but beware QX at times patroling or eat snake at there

kenGGG
13-06-2011, 07:06 PM
D rd blk 10+10+10

sbftiankon
13-06-2011, 07:15 PM
Bro.

Must be observant and smart to find the correct spot for a happy car experience.

1. Must go to a MSCP, if you are near the HDB estate.
2. Never go to the upper most deck of the MSCP as it will mostly be open air and the chance of the occupants at the surrounding block are able to spot you.
3. Either park your vehicle at the center of the Deck where there will be cement beams, pillar and some railings to give you extra coverage.
4. Park your vehicle facing the main road or open space or simply face away from any housing blocks to avoid any viewing from the occupants.
5. Put sun screen over your windows and windscreen, improve the non visibilty from the exterior.
6. NEVER USE OPEN SPACE CAR PARK AT HDB. Only go to the open car park where they are no housing around. Big and spacious carpark at some public facilities are good choice.
7. Can go to those heavy vehicles parkings if you had a preference for OPEN AIR car park.

;)

Bro well said the most important is item 5 cause ever saw some picture taken with spot light at Japan!!

drunken
13-06-2011, 08:12 PM
All bros, let me share an experience way years back. That was like probably 3-4 years ago liao.
I was driving ard with my gal and searching for places to make out. She insist not to go hotel for transit.
So i end up an open carpark near south of sg and park our car. It was all dark and i could hardly see any cars/vehicle ard, this include her face. Haha. Image how dark was it.
Want to back seat but gal reject and happily settle in ard probably 20mins. Including petting..etc
Throw cd and tissue away and open door and see many tissue lying on the ground. By others of course.
Next wide down open and guess what. Smoke lah. Then saw a car which came maybe 5mins ago before. Can see both of them reaching out to the backseat.
All this while, i sense something fishy.
Noticed a few cars abt 3, driving ard the carpark slowly. Like trying to searching for a carpark lot like that.
Then after few moments, the couple making out at rear seat, all 3 cars turn on highbeam and shine at the car!!! Rear, side and front. Damn it!!!

All clearly see the couple, guy top is remove. Gal face cant see clearly as i was
20-30meter away. I also shock man. Can see the 2couple cant do much but climb back to the front seats and drove away. The guy probably with him pants still unzip.
Next the 3 cars drove off. From their reaction, could be those young punk trying to "catch monkey"
It was a close shave for me nonetheless.

Finger crammped liao. Usin my htc. Hehe

Redviolet
13-06-2011, 08:17 PM
Omg! What a turn off when you are all ready to have sex! Lol:o

alan0338
13-06-2011, 08:49 PM
sekali kena post on stomp :eek:

scandal_fei
13-06-2011, 11:17 PM
All bros, let me share an experience way years back. That was like probably 3-4 years ago liao.
I was driving ard with my gal and searching for places to make out. She insist not to go hotel for transit.
So i end up an open carpark near south of sg and park our car. It was all dark and i could hardly see any cars/vehicle ard, this include her face. Haha. Image how dark was it.
Want to back seat but gal reject and happily settle in ard probably 20mins. Including petting..etc
Throw cd and tissue away and open door and see many tissue lying on the ground. By others of course.
Next wide down open and guess what. Smoke lah. Then saw a car which came maybe 5mins ago before. Can see both of them reaching out to the backseat.
All this while, i sense something fishy.
Noticed a few cars abt 3, driving ard the carpark slowly. Like trying to searching for a carpark lot like that.
Then after few moments, the couple making out at rear seat, all 3 cars turn on highbeam and shine at the car!!! Rear, side and front. Damn it!!!

All clearly see the couple, guy top is remove. Gal face cant see clearly as i was
20-30meter away. I also shock man. Can see the 2couple cant do much but climb back to the front seats and drove away. The guy probably with him pants still unzip.
Next the 3 cars drove off. From their reaction, could be those young punk trying to "catch monkey"
It was a close shave for me nonetheless.

Finger crammped liao. Usin my htc. Hehe

hahahaha....this is kinda funny u pen it.:D

simpleson
14-06-2011, 12:27 AM
ya, i remember days during NS, where we are having outfield exercise at a northern area carpark which was open. A car just park beside the rover for action, somemore our mobile generator is on. though its pitch dark, we can still see the shape but not the face. driver realise onlt after bra n shirt came off.....

so bonk also look ard lah, dunn get caught, u be paiseh and scare if anyone has filmed u or watever and tt prob be on your mind for a wk or 2

dicklim
14-06-2011, 12:51 AM
Few years back was at bishan park carpark with my ex. Before we could start our action, I saw this loser creeping up to the rear of another car and pressed his face against the window of the rear door and peeped. I quite du lan to see this bloody loser so I pressed my car horn so loudly that gave that loser a scare and he ran away. But come to think of it, the couple in the other car must be thinking what an idiot I was to disturb them... haha
Even till now, I still see peeping toms around at labrador park and some MSCPs. No place is 100% safe. Do it at your own risk... haha
Maybe Bros here can standby a mask of Frankenstein and wear it to scare the peeping toms...

whaaapish
14-06-2011, 12:59 AM
Just convince your gals that a quickie in a comfortable motel room is easier than car sex (with the huge chance of getting your asses photographed and posted on Stomp). One FB of mine likes motels because she can freshen up before meeting her BF. :p

Alan Sharer
14-06-2011, 02:45 PM
2day afternoon i felt damn horny, contacted a girl from the forum and went 2 a carpark at whampoa drive area. after bj and 69 when she was going 2 ride on me, she saw a man from the block at the other end of the car park about 100+ meter away 2-3 levels above taking photo. damn that bastard sia. lucky onli thr 4 like 5 min n my car got those strips at the front window. ii don't with dat distance n those strip on the window he can see our face, but confirm can see roughly wats inside and worstly my plate no. , bro must be careful when going to car park liao leh. i wonder wat will him do wif those photo

Yo bro I feel very sorry for your bad car experience - it must be hell for you :mad::mad:! Believed this is something you're not likely to forget for sometime......

Just to share I had my share of being voyeured almost 15 years ago and till today it still lingers in my mind when I re-visited the place (which happened to be Pierce Reservoir that i sometimes go with my family on weekends) :(!

Sweared I'd never do in a car since especially with all the camera phones going around nowadays!!

drunken
14-06-2011, 10:40 PM
haiz..

why sharing of personal experience also kana zap.
the bro who zap me...its a real, truth experience.

i am not talking cock.