PDA

View Full Version : Nice and good hotels to recommend

looking4fling
13-06-2011, 05:55 PM
Hi.. any nice budget hotel for a night till tmr 12pm to recommend? Dont really feel like going geylang leh... best is the area is can park car 1.. any recommendations?

Criminalz
13-06-2011, 06:20 PM
search the forum. topic posted before.

looking4fling
13-06-2011, 07:05 PM
did a search.. cant find leh.. i type nice hotel good hotel all dont have

Criminalz
13-06-2011, 08:49 PM
OMG!!! i just realised still June holiday...

Woodland777
13-06-2011, 11:22 PM
OMG!!! i just realised still June holiday...

nice one :D

armpitfetish
13-06-2011, 11:31 PM
dont worry bro, i help you check already. you can go to this link http://www.fivestaralliance.com/luxury-hotels/691/asia/singapore/singapore and click the 'check availability' icon beside the the hotel description. all are very nice and good. price also reasonable, you work part time for 1 week can enjoy liao. At the counter, if they ask you who recommend one, you just mention my nickname, they will give you discount. xie xie ni, happy june vacation.

MultiOrgasGuy
14-06-2011, 12:22 AM
dont worry bro, i help you check already. you can go to this link http://www.fivestaralliance.com/luxury-hotels/691/asia/singapore/singapore and click the 'check availability' icon beside the the hotel description. all are very nice and good. price also reasonable, you work part time for 1 week can enjoy liao. At the counter, if they ask you who recommend one, you just mention my nickname, they will give you discount. xie xie ni, happy june vacation.

Hahaha! Nice one...!

RealEstateGuy
14-06-2011, 12:36 AM
Brother, you really dont want to take gals to fleabag hotels. Must be 5 star. Any of the major brands are fine. I like the Four Seasons or The Regent (also a Four Seasons) hotel. If you want to have a high class night or weekend these are great suggestions.

redcrane
14-06-2011, 04:22 PM
Hi.. any nice budget hotel for a night till tmr 12pm to recommend? Dont really feel like going geylang leh... best is the area is can park car 1.. any recommendations?

Question to you : Are you an undercover police or newspaper reporter ?

Criminalz
14-06-2011, 05:20 PM
Question to you : Are you an undercover police or newspaper reporter ?

If TS really UC or reporter, then he is really a lousy one. These info freely available. no need to start a thread just to find out.