PDA

View Full Version : meet girl online..how safe is it?

rikaze
13-06-2011, 05:09 AM
recently, a girl randomly added me on msn. can tell she v horny.. keep talking about sex... at first quite interested... but then suspecting maybe is guy? how? Zzz...

Konk
13-06-2011, 11:00 AM
I have this online girl that I had added on iPhone app ( can't disclose) We had been chatting for quite a while (approximate 6 mths) She is not that attractive and but have a very big boobs which I like. Judging from the photo she send to me. She is also quite plump. We intend to meet up for a bonking session this weekend. She is a horny gal as she kept requesting me to make arrangement. Can any guys out there advise is it safe to meet up with her and bonk with her??

nk7610
13-06-2011, 11:44 AM
its probably some school holiday kids making fun. Where got such good lobang?

logitech123
13-06-2011, 12:58 PM
maybe ur gf/wife setup a honey trap

Johnston
13-06-2011, 01:53 PM
Its Completely Unsafe and you should never go for online meetups as the other party may be a WPC in disguise who upon uttering of the SAFEWORD 2000 STAR team operators will immediately arrest you and seize your computer, assets, handphone, and annul your marriage.

You will also be struck down to the 18th level of Hell and your spirit can never reincarnate :eek:

(Im not joking about the WPC in disguise: foreign police docus show how they trap such child predators) :D

tombyron
13-06-2011, 01:55 PM
maybe it's a trap..or a gay on the other side..:D

RealEstateGuy
13-06-2011, 02:20 PM
1) honeytrap
2) extrortion attempt ie filming you having sex
3) homosexual fag disguised as a woman
4) transexual (you think you are chatting with a woman but really is a man)
5) STD carrier looking for sex
6) kids having fun on you
7) your friends having fun on you
8) any and/or all of the above
I basically think you are quite naive getting baited into this.

teehee
13-06-2011, 03:49 PM
If its me, I'd just go... As a guy you have got nothing to lose ;)
Recently I met this quite meaty girl and in return got some benefits out of her :D
Obviously if you sense it's a trap from some ah beng gang or police, you better leave then.. :rolleyes:

samtan69
13-06-2011, 04:18 PM
confirm not safe.. did your parents teach you not to meet with strangers??

newyorker88
13-06-2011, 04:30 PM
I hope you are not meeting sherine, the famous she male in this this forum. :D Last known to be dump into a drain or something.

Where got such good kangtao, later you bonk her liao, go steady, she start asking your for money to help her, this or that... good luck to you.

Chinapuss
13-06-2011, 04:32 PM
Not safe to have such meet-ups...it might be Sherine and de gang :D

Yardstick
13-06-2011, 05:06 PM
I advise you not to meet up at a hotel room immediately or even plan to bonk her on the first date.

You never know if you are walking into a undercover's trap or a Xian Ren Tiao by some gang. Granted that she really just wants to have sex with you, what makes you think she is safe? For all you know, she may have some STD or even AIDS!

At the end of the day, i think it is still better not to have sex with strangers.

Criminalz
13-06-2011, 06:23 PM
Pass me her number or msn details. Let me go check out for you first.....sigh..the things i do for bros....

peony
13-06-2011, 06:51 PM
Just meet her for dinner or something first.

Canoneos
13-06-2011, 06:54 PM
Just meet in busy public area.

Stud00
13-06-2011, 06:58 PM
my advice..

run as far as u can..
theres no such thing as a free meal.

:P

bigfat
13-06-2011, 09:43 PM
if she is horny get her ctc no. and call her first....

yes maybe is a trap too. so becareful bro...

naturegreen
13-06-2011, 09:55 PM
If a girl does this to me online, I'll just brushed it off as a joke. Don't take it so seriously.

syt_punisher
14-06-2011, 11:56 PM
what's her msn email like first?
cutegirl88@xxx ? Ah_girl2992@xxx ? got facebook? etc...
always be sure.

Ecuader
15-06-2011, 12:17 AM
There is always a risk in doing something. In your case there is a risk that the gal might have HIV or STD and wanna spread it to u. lol

PleasureEmpire
15-06-2011, 12:38 AM
I have this online girl that I had added on iPhone app ( can't disclose) We had been chatting for quite a while (approximate 6 mths) She is not that attractive and but have a very big boobs which I like. Judging from the photo she send to me. She is also quite plump. We intend to meet up for a bonking session this weekend. She is a horny gal as she kept requesting me to make arrangement. Can any guys out there advise is it safe to meet up with her and bonk with her??

If she showed u her boobs, what did u show her? 6 mths is quite long to wait for a screw. Do let us know how it went if u went bro.

liver_pool8
15-06-2011, 12:50 AM
Since she so horny to u & maybe she will be horny to others guys too..

so be careful when meeting her lor :rolleyes:

DarthRevan
15-06-2011, 01:53 AM
With great risk comes great reward :D

owl888
15-06-2011, 11:09 AM
recently, a girl randomly added me on msn. can tell she v horny.. keep talking about sex... at first quite interested... but then suspecting maybe is guy? how? Zzz...

I oso kena added by akozure (or something like this).....juz ignore them. Suspect it's shemale or gay lah!

lakdiam
15-06-2011, 11:37 AM
bro, almost impossible to have such good luck, suggest you better dont believe

Andylin24
15-06-2011, 01:22 PM
No harm meeting her . Be careful when you meet her you don't know the photo is real or fake . Can her contact first call using private number

ashtra
15-06-2011, 04:09 PM
Mostly are scammers , dont waste your time .

son101
15-06-2011, 04:44 PM
Beware of internet scammers .

Stud00
15-06-2011, 05:01 PM
TS.. ever thought of this.
u meet her, u bring her somewhere quiet.
she screams rape.. she demands payment from u. and thugs emerge suddenly from all around.. sounds frictional?

advice is... no free lunch. :P

Evianalps
15-06-2011, 09:20 PM
Ask her transfer money into ur bank acc first.
if the girl is true, u give her back..if fake then at least u get to keep the money:D

kiatwong
15-06-2011, 10:45 PM
ya recently a gal from adult friend finder msg me n add me in msn chat with her a few time she told me this sat she n her friend r having a orgy session at hotel ask me to join them but condition is i must be a member of their club with the registration fee of $5 only in my mind i was thinking just $5 just try la but fucking hell after i register they ask for 150 more said wat it for the costume n the money is going to charity in Philippine n she ask me to transfer by western union to Philippine fk right she think i m born without a brain or wat only idiot will transfer the money so guy if u all have adult friend finder acc beware of this gal posting something about organizing a party as it a scam n lucky for me i just lose $5

BroRelax
15-06-2011, 11:22 PM
If its me, I'd just go... As a guy you have got nothing to lose ;)
Recently I met this quite meaty girl and in return got some benefits out of her :D
Obviously if you sense it's a trap from some ah beng gang or police, you better leave then.. :rolleyes:

You sure bro??? Have we all forgotten the legendary "IT"??!!

May be "IT" doing prowling again!! Beware, be afraid, be very very afraid...:D

hubber27
16-06-2011, 04:44 PM
I lose $5? I think lost abit more, less than $6 in SGD total (twice for $2.71 and $2.89). lolz... after that, ask for $150 for western union too! Crazy arh, who go and does that! lucky I back down when ask for western union transfer.

armpitfetish
16-06-2011, 10:38 PM
actually there is a small difference between meeting girl online and meeting online girl :D

if you meet girl online, all you need is to fix a date and time and go into msn to meet the girl. if you meet online girl, you need to kiwi your shoes, wear a bow tie and iron your handkerchief.

Criminalz
17-06-2011, 02:12 AM
You sure bro??? Have we all forgotten the legendary "IT"??!!

May be "IT" doing prowling again!! Beware, be afraid, be very very afraid...:D

Aiyah bro...you cannot like that....Sherine is such a nice lady, all she needs and are looking for is love.

Anyway, we are old liao...time to let the younger bros here sextisfy her. She must have gone to be quite a milf...

OK, nw let the pms and request begins.

Gary00
17-06-2011, 02:21 AM

Is there any harm meeting a guy or a gay? Just meet them in public places and walk away if they are not the one you're expecting.

If she is the one initiating the meet-up, then you have done nothing wrong.

If you have been flirting with her, then maybe you have to be cautious whether or not it's a trap set-up for you.