PDA

View Full Version : good time in hdb flat

asdjajk
12-06-2011, 11:05 PM
hi everyone, i would like to share something that i encounter with all the people here, this thing happen quite some time ago( about 5 years), but i could still remember it very clearly as this is one of the most exciting thing i have done.

i remember during that time, i was serving ns, after i book out from tekong after 2 weeks there, i found out that my neighbour have been changed, the 2 elderly staying there has moved and rent out their flat to a couple from Malaysia working in Singapore.

As i often went over to my neighbour house to listen to their talk about those WW2 stuff, i was kinda sad when i return to find out that they has already move out.

but several hours later, when i was returning from my dinner out, i saw my new neighbours for the first time, the woman whom i shall named joyce has a very good body and a very pretty face, she have those kind look and a very sweet smile, everyone who walk past her confirm will take a second look at her, she is about 1.7m tall and has a boobs of about C size or bigger.

her husband is the typical office blue collar worker, that my first encounter with them, i say 'hi' to them and they reply me back with a conversation, saying the usual stuff neighour would say to each other such as ' how long u stay here already' ' hows this neighbourhood area' and so forth. during the conversation, i keke my phone ring and i took out my phone and secretly snap a photo of joyce. as they were returning from their work, joyce was wearing those OL outfit, very elegant and class. after finishing talking we went back to our respective flats.

once in the flat, i quickly took out my phone and see if i have captured the photo of joyce successfully or not, heng arh, i capture her whole body, then i cannot tahan already i quickly went to my bedroom and did photoshop of her photo, stripping her naked and i pcc, very song. 2 days past and i was about to book in tekong once again,cause u all know, we can only book out in the weekend so when my 2ic cannot tahan the entire week, so what i do is, when i cannot tahan i will go to the toilet and pcc and fantasize things about joyce.

part 1

to be continued

bigfat
13-06-2011, 11:20 AM
Bro pls continue... Thks

Eager2enter
13-06-2011, 11:51 AM
can use camera phone in tekong liao ah?

camping for more

wsite2
13-06-2011, 12:03 PM
cont. update:D

crewchief
13-06-2011, 12:04 PM
Bro.......masturbation in a SAF camp is a chargeable offence. Do what you want but dont get caught!:cool:

alan0338
13-06-2011, 12:13 PM
camping for subsequent parts :D

sage2000x
13-06-2011, 01:57 PM
5 years ago, the camera phone pixel already that good?

tombyron
13-06-2011, 02:13 PM
good start..continue bro..:D