PDA

View Full Version : (Recent!!!) Crazy chalet sex with CCA mate

yamashita123
12-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Hi bros and sis out there,

I am a Year 2 student studying in a local polytechnic. Have been an avid reader of Sammyboy forum since last year, finally decided to share my most thrilling sex experience ever with my CCA mate. Let's call her Jolin. Both of us are in the same competitive sports CCA. Even though the girls and guys team have separate training days, we belong to the same club and have combined training frequently, almost once every 2 weeks. In addition, we would train outside on Saturdays.

I joined this competitive sports cca only in my 2nd year while my 1st year was in a martial arts club. After joining this sports team and attended a few combine trainings with the girls, this girl really caught my eye. She was none other than Jolin. Jolin is the type of girl that got the sporty beach babe looks, with long lavishing hair, nicely-shaped butt, B cups boobs and a pair of heavenly long legs. Her height is 170cm while mine is 175cm.

Really mesmerised by Jolin skills on court(you can guess our CCA), her body and her looks, I promised that I would really fuck her ass one day as I am really an ass/butt/asshole/ anal-lover !

Going to study, to be continued real soon ...

xxbenxx
12-06-2011, 08:56 PM
alright, setting up tent here. don't keep us waiting alright?

by competitive cca and combined training i am assuming canoe polo or dragonboat since there is outside training every saturday? :D

aswon
12-06-2011, 09:46 PM
keep the entires coming!!! :)

Hi bros and sis out there,

I am a Year 2 student studying in a local polytechnic. Have been an avid reader of Sammyboy forum since last year, finally decided to share my most thrilling sex experience ever with my CCA mate. Let's call her Jolin. Both of us are in the same competitive sports CCA. Even though the girls and guys team have separate training days, we belong to the same club and have combined training frequently, almost once every 2 weeks. In addition, we would train outside on Saturdays.

I joined this competitive sports cca only in my 2nd year while my 1st year was in a martial arts club. After joining this sports team and attended a few combine trainings with the girls, this girl really caught my eye. She was none other than Jolin. Jolin is the type of girl that got the sporty beach babe looks, with long lavishing hair, nicely-shaped butt, B cups boobs and a pair of heavenly long legs. Her height is 170cm while mine is 175cm.

Really mesmerised by Jolin skills on court(you can guess our CCA), her body and her looks, I promised that I would really fuck her ass one day as I am really an ass/butt/asshole/ anal-lover !

Going to study, to be continued real soon ...

steven25
12-06-2011, 09:51 PM
alright, setting up tent here. don't keep us waiting alright?

by competitive cca and combined training i am assuming canoe polo or dragonboat since there is outside training every saturday? :D

On the court.. Bro.. Should be basketball!

ozoze74
12-06-2011, 10:00 PM
On the court.. Bro.. Should be basketball!

Badminton court, tennis court, netball court, why should be basketball?

yamashita123
12-06-2011, 11:33 PM
Wrong guess bros, none of your guesses were correct. Hahaha. Btw, my first fuck with Jolin just happened last Saturday, 04 June 11. Happy that we are still meeting up regularly, esp when this sport bring us together ! Love it man !

Continuing ...

So after a few trainings with Jolin, secretly dreaming of fucking her every now and then, I told myself it was enough ! Stop dreaming, and start making it true. However, I know it wasnt gonna be easy because a hottie like Jolin sure got loads of admirers and guys going after her. She is a very open girl who got not just the sporty looks, but also the sporty genes in her. Very often, I thought to myself if she was a virign.

On the fifth combine training, a Saturday in April, I started to look at Jolin more openly, maintained eye contact and smile. With every score she made, I would clap loudly for her, saying "haoqiu 12 hao!(nice ball, number 12)". Soon, she started noticing me and she smiled at me !!! That was one of the sweetest and most radiant smile I have ever seen, started to develop some exciting weird feeling inside me, heart pumping faster ...

It was then the guys' turn to form into 2 teams for match while the girls watch at the side. I couldnt take my eyes off Jolin even though I know that she is looking at me playing the game now. I told myself to concentrate, look at the ball, determined to perform my best in front of her. The match started upon the blow of the whistle by our coach. My side was 0-3 down on points, this moment, I heard Jolin shouting "Jiayou jiayou! (my name) !!!" I was surprised, how did Jolin know my name ? We havent talked to each other yet. Didnt think so much, Jolin's encouragement really worked wonders in my performance, as well as my team's. Quickly, we evened the points at 5-5. Occasionally, I would steal glances at Jolin, seated with her tight shorts and legs crossed ... That sight was surely arousing ! It made me want to look further into between her legs ...

After a few tedious sets with hardly any rest in between, my side finally won with 3 sets to 1. Looked at Jolin and saw her looking at me. My heart started beating much faster, wanted to look away but I managed not to, she smiled and gave me the thumbs up ! Woots, I FEEL GOOD !!!! Gathering my couraged, I walked up to her ...

2centsworth
13-06-2011, 12:06 AM
Speak chinese one ah. Volleyball loh. Must be. volleyball girls famous for big butt too.

lonelychew
13-06-2011, 12:19 AM
Speak chinese one ah. Volleyball loh. Must be. volleyball girls famous for big butt too.

I tink so too... Maybe volleyball..

blue78
13-06-2011, 12:26 AM
softball??

yamashita123
13-06-2011, 09:26 AM
Bro 2centsworth, are you a volleyballer ? Your deduction seems very accurate !

empire177
13-06-2011, 10:11 AM
Bro, You vballer in which poly? Izzit sp by any chance? Cos sp volleyball takes very little people in and u join in 2nd year..

2centsworth
13-06-2011, 10:11 AM
Bro 2centsworth, are you a volleyballer ? Your deduction seems very accurate !

Yes I used to play. 3 sets to 1 is also a giveaway. Some terms in volleyball can't be explained in English. Tactics for example. But volleyball is violent lah, especially when you play in mixed teams. Can really give the girls... Ball biscuit (exact term translated into English).

yamashita123
13-06-2011, 10:14 AM
Continuing ...

"Hey Jolin right ? Thanks for the encouragement earlier ! My side would have lost without you ..." Saying in a friendly and joking manner, although her encouragement really had a great impact on my performance.

Me adding on: You played really well earlier. Good job number 12!

Jolin: Hahahaha, I know you were the one who kept calling number 12! Hearing my jersey number makes me motivated always!

Me: I should have change my jersey number to 12 too right ?

Jolin: Hahahaha. (Laughing at my silly joke, and whacking my left shoulder playfully)

We chatted throughout the training. And realised that she was in the same academic school as me in the Poly. After training ended, I bought a can of 100plus for Jolin, walked up and gave it to her.

Me: Jolin, for you !

Jolin: Aww thanks ! So sweet of you:)

I felt real good hearing her praise and watching her melt in sweetness !

Me: Are you free after training ? Shall we go for lunch ?

Nervous, as I was already making my move on the day I started talking to her. She looked at me with slight surprise upon hearing that question, and I guess she knows that I am trying to date her. In my mind, I kept hoping that she will agree to lunch with me ...

Jolin: Erm, haha.(Appearing shy, dont dare look at me. Laughing to herself.)

Me: Wow, a beauty like you also will shy ?!

Jolin: No larh ! What beauty what shy ? Nonsense lol ! (Still refuse to admit she shy. But she just act humble, fake dont know she pretty)

Me: Haha, you having date with boyfriend is it ? (Testing water)

Jolin: No larh, wait i make a call home first.

Me: Okay, want intro me to my future in-laws ?

Jolin: (Gave me that fake angry face and ignore me)

After making her call,

Jolin: Hey, where shall we lunch ? Just both of us ?

Me: Yeah, i am asking you out, just you and only you. Hmm what would you like to have ?

Jolin: Eh why you so sweet with your words ? (Could see Jolin like my sweetness)

Me: I mean what i say, dont I ?

After both of us showered at the sports hall, We went to the nearby shopping centre for our lunch. As we were damn famished, we decided to eat Subway ! Came to find out that it was Jolin's favourite food outlet too !

While eating,

Jolin: Hey, mind me asking if you have any gf ?

Me: I used to have one in secondary school. My first gf, we lasted slightly more than a year. She initiated the break up in sec 4.

Jolin: Hey so sorry. You are such a sweet guy with hot looks, i think its her loss anyway. Dont be sad, I am sure you deserve better !

Me: No worries, thanks ! How about you ? I am sure you have loads of admirers yeah ? (Deep inside me, I was so happy to be praised by Jolin, totally on cloud-nine. Decided that I should wait a while more before confessing to Jolin.)

Jolin: Hmm yeah. I had 2 bfs before. 1st one was a real bastard, acted like some gentleman when wooing me. Did all sorts of sweet things for me. Then after he got me, he totally changed. Want to show off to other ppl that I am his gf, and he kept asking me for sex.

Me: Wth, he is really not the one for you. Did you consent to having sex with him ?

Jolin: Of course not ! We were only 15 and I started to dislike him. (Felt super relieved that she havent kena fucked by her 1st bf. Btw, Jolin is 3 months older than me, but same age.)

Me: What about your 2nd ?

Could notice Jolin's expression became abit sad and emotional now

Me: Hey sorry if I am asking too much. You can choose not to say anything alright ...

Jolin: No, I want to say. He was the guy I loved the most. We had a beautiful relationship for 6 months and everything changed.

Her eyes started to swell with tears, choking on her words

Jolin: He ... he raped me at his home ... I tried to resist him but the usually gentle him suddenly turned so violent ...

I couldnt believe that the cheerful, bubbly and sporty Jolin had such a dark and painful past. I really felt sad for her, didnt really cared if she was a virgin by then. Obviously she wasnt as she got raped ...

yamashita123
13-06-2011, 10:16 AM
Bro 2centsworth, agree with you. But the game very addictive arh !

Btw, what position you play ? For school ?

empire177
13-06-2011, 10:42 AM
bro do u happen to be a vballer in sp?

vlpAndro
13-06-2011, 11:07 AM
Camping Everyday !

bigfat
13-06-2011, 11:35 AM
Bro pls continue.. Ty

HalfABSinC
13-06-2011, 11:43 AM
true story bro?

then i gotta take note who is wearing jersey 12 and who cheering for her already :P

setting up tent

[btw i do know of a girl named jolin who plays vball. hehehe. bt she in y1 i believe]

Eager2enter
13-06-2011, 11:48 AM
camping for more

ltachl
13-06-2011, 12:50 PM
great story! pls continue!

2centsworth
13-06-2011, 02:33 PM
Bro 2centsworth, what position you play ? For school ?

The positions I play include missionary, doggie and girl on top. Haha. When I played for my school, you aren't even a sperm yet. That's how old I am, though I am still playing the sport with friends.

Teach you a classic line. If you want to praise her, don't just call out her number lah. Sibeh Geylang fish tank leh. When she thunders a spike, you should say Shi Er Hao, Hao Da Li ah! It either means '12, so powerful ah' or '12, so big your boob ah!' If she's half as naughty as you are, she will understand both meanings. :D

yamashita123
13-06-2011, 05:00 PM
bro do u happen to be a vballer in sp?

Nope, I am not from SP. You from SP Volleyball ?

yamashita123
13-06-2011, 05:44 PM
Continuing ...

The atmosphere during lunch wasnt good at all. I really felt sad somehow. Seeing her in tears, I reached for a pack of tissue paper in my shoe bag. Sat beside her, placed my hand on her shoulders and wiped off her tears ...

Me: Hey i am here for you alright, cry your heart out. You will feel better. I am here Jolin.

Contradicting feelings inside me. First, I was sad listening to her past. Somehow, I felt happy that I could sit beside her, wipe off her tears and offer my shoulders to her.

Jolin: Thank you !

Smiling with her tear-filled eyes, she leaned towards me and we hugged. The hugged lasted for about 10 minutes. In between, there was total silence. Luckily we were seated at a corner seat, with comfy chairs, it was not very apparent to the public. After 10 minutes, she stopped sobbing and got up.

Me: You okay ? I am so sorry. Can you not go home ? I wanna take you to a place.

Jolin: Where ?

Me: You free ?

Jolin: Yeah, nth on this weekend.

Me: Let's go !

Jolin gave me that puzzled look, but I know that she loves it when I got surprise for her, willing to accompany her, esp when she's down. We headed to Sentosa. It took us close to an hour. It was 4pm already, the sun was setting, nice weather and scenery. I carried her bag for her, we walked aimlessly on the beach, across the Palawan bridge and sat down, looking at the sea.

Jolin: Thanks so much ! You are a wonderful guy, thoughtful and nice. I dont believe you only had 1 gf in your life ...

Me: I had 1 gf, now I have another one. She's beside me ...

Jolin: (Poke me a few times) You so cheeky ! Honestly larh !

Jolin finally laughed, made me feel easy all over again.

Me: Yeah, really only 1 gf in my life. I am not into having many gfs at once or anytime. When I love a girl, I will for very long.

Jolin: Did you have sex with her ?

Me: Yeah, we kinda mutually agreed one day. We talked about it, and after 8 months into the relationship, we lost our virginity to each other. After that, we did it quite often. We even mentioned about getting married and having babies. (I was really serious towards my 1st gf that time)

Jolin: Haix, such a pity. It seems that both of you are really loving.

Me: Can say so barh. You deserve to be loved too, dont let the past affect your future.

Jolin leaned on me again, like couples on the beach, looking at the beautiful sea and ppl playing volleyball.

To be continued ...

damnyou198816
13-06-2011, 07:54 PM
camping for more nice story:)

yamashita123
14-06-2011, 11:35 AM
On the beach, we talked about our life in secondary school and how we started playing volleyball and fell in love with it. I could see Jolin really love volleyball from the way she beamed upon talking about it. She was actually from netball in her primary school and lower sec. I felt rewarded seeing her smiles all over again ...

Jolin: What about you ? Fell in love with volleyball since Primary School ?

Me: Haha nope. I was from badminton in primary school, taekwondo in secondary school and volleyball in poly. Started loving volleyball in Sec 4.

Jolin: Wah you damn sporty larh ! Can tell you very fit and good at many sports.

I just laughed it out.

Me: Hey, wanna join them for a game ? (Pointing at a group of adults in their 20s playing beach volleyball)

Jolin: I want I want ! 2 on 2 ?

Me: Onz !

I approached one of the members of the group and asked if Jolin and I could join them for a 2 on 2 game. They obliqued. Jolin was wearing a sleeveless shirt and short, so sexy ! Partially exposing her cleevage. During the game, she made a number of dives and many times her boobs her exposed to me. Damn,that sight was really spectacular man ! I could see beneath her grey shirt that she was wearing a typical white bra, her breast seemed hardly covered by her bra. Sadly, couldnt see her nipples yet.

We made a good pair and played a decent game. We won 2 sets to 1 and thanked them for allowing us to play.

Jolin: Hey I am so sweaty now.

Me: Haha, me too !

I took out my spare towel for Jolin to dry herself up. Watching her wipe my towel against her delicate skin, it made me super aroused. She didnt smell bad at all, instead she has her own scent lingering around her even though she perspired. She wiped her face, armpit and even brought up her shirt, exposing her bra, to wipe her body. Oh my ! My cock immediately erected. Luckily she didnt notice my little brother standing up:D

Jolin: Appreciate your towel, comes in so handy ! Thanks ! It's your turn now !

I reached out my hands to take my towel from Jolin but before I could do so, she started to help me wipe off my sweat for me. I blushed, my cock got harder and longer. Jolin saw me blushed, giggled but continued to help me with it. I could smell her scent in my towel as she wipe it across my face, makes me so high !

After that, we slacked at Coffee Bean before heading home. I sent her back to her home at Queenstown.

Below her block, she held my hands in hers, thanked me for the whole day that day and even gave me a warm hug ! Awwww, I really felt so happy and loved. We exchanged phone numbers and bid each other goodbye. I gave her a kiss on her left cheek to end the day:p !

empire177
14-06-2011, 01:25 PM
Nope Bro.. Just interested in sp vball since im a student there =)

w1erdguy
21-06-2011, 11:15 AM
great story! keep it coming!

royalflash
21-06-2011, 12:40 PM
nice story! waiting for more

godson
21-06-2011, 01:19 PM
Please carry on , nice writing .

cheapthriller
21-06-2011, 01:21 PM
back to camp!

alan0338
21-06-2011, 01:28 PM
joining the campers :D

ka3lst0rm
21-06-2011, 02:01 PM
camping.... at queenstown!!

Piggy Peter
21-06-2011, 02:03 PM
Hi bro,
Pls dun stop leh...

More please

On the beach, we talked about our life in secondary school and how we started playing volleyball and fell in love with it. I could see Jolin really love volleyball from the way she beamed upon talking about it. She was actually from netball in her primary school and lower sec. I felt rewarded seeing her smiles all over again ...

Jolin: What about you ? Fell in love with volleyball since Primary School ?

Me: Haha nope. I was from badminton in primary school, taekwondo in secondary school and volleyball in poly. Started loving volleyball in Sec 4.

Jolin: Wah you damn sporty larh ! Can tell you very fit and good at many sports.

I just laughed it out.

Me: Hey, wanna join them for a game ? (Pointing at a group of adults in their 20s playing beach volleyball)

Jolin: I want I want ! 2 on 2 ?

Me: Onz !

I approached one of the members of the group and asked if Jolin and I could join them for a 2 on 2 game. They obliqued. Jolin was wearing a sleeveless shirt and short, so sexy ! Partially exposing her cleevage. During the game, she made a number of dives and many times her boobs her exposed to me. Damn,that sight was really spectacular man ! I could see beneath her grey shirt that she was wearing a typical white bra, her breast seemed hardly covered by her bra. Sadly, couldnt see her nipples yet.

We made a good pair and played a decent game. We won 2 sets to 1 and thanked them for allowing us to play.

Jolin: Hey I am so sweaty now.

Me: Haha, me too !

I took out my spare towel for Jolin to dry herself up. Watching her wipe my towel against her delicate skin, it made me super aroused. She didnt smell bad at all, instead she has her own scent lingering around her even though she perspired. She wiped her face, armpit and even brought up her shirt, exposing her bra, to wipe her body. Oh my ! My cock immediately erected. Luckily she didnt notice my little brother standing up:D

Jolin: Appreciate your towel, comes in so handy ! Thanks ! It's your turn now !

I reached out my hands to take my towel from Jolin but before I could do so, she started to help me wipe off my sweat for me. I blushed, my cock got harder and longer. Jolin saw me blushed, giggled but continued to help me with it. I could smell her scent in my towel as she wipe it across my face, makes me so high !

After that, we slacked at Coffee Bean before heading home. I sent her back to her home at Queenstown.

Below her block, she held my hands in hers, thanked me for the whole day that day and even gave me a warm hug ! Awwww, I really felt so happy and loved. We exchanged phone numbers and bid each other goodbye. I gave her a kiss on her left cheek to end the day:p !

LaBaDingDong
21-06-2011, 02:16 PM
waiting for next post!!

wolf2305
21-06-2011, 02:57 PM
The positions I play include missionary, doggie and girl on top. Haha. When I played for my school, you aren't even a sperm yet. That's how old I am, though I am still playing the sport with friends.

Teach you a classic line. If you want to praise her, don't just call out her number lah. Sibeh Geylang fish tank leh. When she thunders a spike, you should say Shi Er Hao, Hao Da Li ah! It either means '12, so powerful ah' or '12, so big your boob ah!' If she's half as naughty as you are, she will understand both meanings. :D

Bro 2cents, i agree to your line :) great line. volleyball is a great game and with pretty gals with long legs

Nope, I am not from SP. You from SP Volleyball ?

NP volleyball team gals much more prettier, at least during my time 15 years ago :)

tombyron
21-06-2011, 03:04 PM
camping here..great story TS..

thickdick
21-06-2011, 03:41 PM
Great story.. Camping here for more updates.. :D:D

nishikado
21-06-2011, 10:50 PM
still waiting.. still waiting!

Lupsupkia
22-06-2011, 12:33 AM
camping for more ~

manure
22-06-2011, 03:34 AM
campingggg

yamashita123
22-06-2011, 10:56 AM
As i saw her entering the lift, and the lift went up, I turned and slowly walked back to the MRT station to take the train back home. I was smiling all the way home, especially in my heart. I recalled how sweet it was to kiss her on our first date(can be considered a date barh) and to be wiped with a towel containing her own scent. I just wanted to find a beautiful place to dream of her and get lost with her, severing all connections with the world ...

As I was in the MRT, my phone vibrated ... It was an SMS from Jolin ! My heart started pumping fast all over again, I felt soft all over ...

Jolin: Hey hey thanks so much for today. You were there for me, it really made me feel much better. You were so daring with your kiss ...

Me: I will always be there for you. An SMS or a call and my time is yours. Stay cheerful ! You look so gorgeous when you smile:) Did you mind ? Sorry, I wanted to say goodbye in a special way ...

Jolin: Awwwww why are you so sweet ? I really like your company, I feel comfortable with you ... Nope I dont mind, you are sweet !

Me: I am sincere Jolin. I mean when you are down or feeling negative, you can always look for me right ? A pair of shoulders and arms awaiting you ...

For the next few days, we repeatedly exchanged SMS with each other. I grew to like Jolin even more, but was wondering if she was like this to every guy or does she really have some feelings for me ... I was still unsure, but didnt dare to ask her yet as we just knew each other not too long ago ... However, when she said I was sweet and she felt comfortable with me, I became so confident and happy. It made me even more motivated to woo her ...

During the next few combined trainings, Jolin started talking to me more often and we even paired up to do warm-up and some routines. I love to see her in volleyball trainings, with that tight spandex shorts and that pair of heavenly legs. Basically we hang out more often, and always go out after our combine trainings on weekend. In the eyes of the other volleyballers, we were already like a pair of loving couple:D

JoeWolf
22-06-2011, 11:01 AM
Been waiting, n it's a good story! Keep it up, bro!

thickdick
22-06-2011, 02:59 PM
more updates!! Its turning into a nice story.. :):)

qsgsg
22-06-2011, 11:52 PM
like a love story. Keep it up bro!

BedMeister
23-06-2011, 04:24 AM
Bro, im here to support your cool thread. love the stories about Jolin, would love to hear more about her. :p no offence ah bro. :)

Skypiea
23-06-2011, 10:44 AM
Camping for next installment

aswon
23-06-2011, 01:03 PM
camping here :D

As i saw her entering the lift, and the lift went up, I turned and slowly walked back to the MRT station to take the train back home. I was smiling all the way home, especially in my heart. I recalled how sweet it was to kiss her on our first date(can be considered a date barh) and to be wiped with a towel containing her own scent. I just wanted to find a beautiful place to dream of her and get lost with her, severing all connections with the world ...

As I was in the MRT, my phone vibrated ... It was an SMS from Jolin ! My heart started pumping fast all over again, I felt soft all over ...

Jolin: Hey hey thanks so much for today. You were there for me, it really made me feel much better. You were so daring with your kiss ...

Me: I will always be there for you. An SMS or a call and my time is yours. Stay cheerful ! You look so gorgeous when you smile:) Did you mind ? Sorry, I wanted to say goodbye in a special way ...

Jolin: Awwwww why are you so sweet ? I really like your company, I feel comfortable with you ... Nope I dont mind, you are sweet !

Me: I am sincere Jolin. I mean when you are down or feeling negative, you can always look for me right ? A pair of shoulders and arms awaiting you ...

For the next few days, we repeatedly exchanged SMS with each other. I grew to like Jolin even more, but was wondering if she was like this to every guy or does she really have some feelings for me ... I was still unsure, but didnt dare to ask her yet as we just knew each other not too long ago ... However, when she said I was sweet and she felt comfortable with me, I became so confident and happy. It made me even more motivated to woo her ...

During the next few combined trainings, Jolin started talking to me more often and we even paired up to do warm-up and some routines. I love to see her in volleyball trainings, with that tight spandex shorts and that pair of heavenly legs. Basically we hang out more often, and always go out after our combine trainings on weekend. In the eyes of the other volleyballers, we were already like a pair of loving couple:D

AH ANG
23-06-2011, 01:54 PM
Waiting for more updates .

yamashita123
24-06-2011, 11:55 AM
Our relationship was getting better as the days passed. Every traning was like a building block for our relationship. Soon, we started meeting in school more often to have lunch and hang out. One day, Jolin and I ended our lessons early, at 12pm. We met up in the Poly for lunch.

At the food court, while having lunch ...

Jolin: Hey sweetie, wanna go gym with me later ?

Me: Wow, I didnt know you visit the gym too. No wonder you have a great body.

Jolin gave me that naughty look and whacked my hand !

Jolin: Ewww, you so cheeky ! I got go gym one okay(*glare) ! Look at my muscles :p

She lifted up her sleeves and playfully flexed her arms. Could see a really nice toned arms. It kinda make me drool ...

Me: Yes muscle girl, since I am free, let's go gym later. The sports complex near your house ?

Jolin: No larh, go my condo gym. After that we can go for a swim ... I suck at swimming, teach me okay ?

Thinking to myself: Oh my ! Swimming .... ??? Yes, I am gonna see the hottest version of Jolin like never before.

The horny side of me surfaced as I thought of how to hold her body while teaching her the strokes and looking at her smoking hot tight sports outfit ! I couldnt wait, had the urge to shoot my essence into her body right now !!!

Me: Wah you live in condo arh ? Okay, we meet at 4pm ! I go home change and pack my things first. So gym first then swimming right ?

Jolin: Yeah. I wait for you, SMS me when you reaching okay ?

Me: Yes beauty !

So Jolin and I finished our lunch. I sent her home before heading home myself to prepare. I really felt super horny, wanted to masturbate at home but I knew that would tire myself out. Was thinking of conserving my liquid, maybe can shoot out later into a better place ...

zyspt
24-06-2011, 12:05 PM
Ehh... did i see wrongly or did TS write wrongly??
previously he say sent her home to queenstown then see her take lift go up(suppose this is already HDB).
then now say "go my condo gym", so where the hell she staying??? HDB or condo
TS also surprise she live in condo, so did she sent her to the right home previously?

Artic
24-06-2011, 12:10 PM
come on....con't the story....:D

brother-in-arms
24-06-2011, 12:32 PM
Ehh... did i see wrongly or did TS write wrongly??
previously he say sent her home to queenstown then see her take lift go up(suppose this is already HDB).
then now say "go my condo gym", so where the hell she staying??? HDB or condo
TS also surprise she live in condo, so did she sent her to the right home previously?

I think that a condo called Queens... Start camping there... Heheh

spore boy
24-06-2011, 12:33 PM
ya, agree. Must be Queens.

otamay
24-06-2011, 01:43 PM
I think that a condo called Queens... Start camping there... Heheh

Yes, agreed :D must be Queens :)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
24-06-2011, 03:49 PM
Not bad, so many bros here cover up for TS :D
So i assume TS do not know it is a condo even if he send her back before...wow :rolleyes:

Ok, sorry just get back to the story :p

LauYewTee
24-06-2011, 06:54 PM
LOL. bros, dun exposed so much leh... ltr TS suddenly mia ...

bigfat
24-06-2011, 07:56 PM
ya i also think it is queen!!

smlee
24-06-2011, 08:03 PM
just read the story and stop picking on his mistake :D

yamashita123
25-06-2011, 08:19 PM
Sorry guys. I made a mistake cos I live in a 4-room HDB flat myself:( Yupp she lived in the condo:D

youngboy123
26-06-2011, 01:28 AM
Sup bro, fellow vball player. Only I'm way younger than you. ^^ Had the same experience as you too.

joew2005
26-06-2011, 06:52 AM
hi ts,pls continue with yr stori.

decoder
26-06-2011, 10:50 AM
Cool story . Thanks for sharing .

OceanLan
26-06-2011, 01:15 PM
Sorry guys. I made a mistake cos I live in a 4-room HDB flat myself:( Yupp she lived in the condo:D

no problem, continue with your story pls

Easy2shoot
26-06-2011, 01:24 PM
Wow , its a nice story .

flameon
27-06-2011, 08:39 AM
Wat Sporty SYT sign me up for training with u guys?

eternalluv05
27-06-2011, 06:07 PM
swee lah this story. dont keep us waiting! :D

sickarse
29-07-2011, 03:50 PM
Waiting... Though some minor details doesnt match. But I still hope to see what happens onwards