PDA

View Full Version : What do you desire most now?

ang076
11-06-2011, 11:06 PM
What do you desire most now?

I am desiring for some people who can contact ex HC gals to come to Singapore to service us.

I am waiting patiently for people who start something like that in FL Dome 3 where they bring in Euros, Pinoys, put them up in hotel and start a thread advertising Malaysian gals formerly from Singapore HC. and charge $130- $150 (room and cds included.)

For example: the thread in FL Dome 3 read like this: "E*a ,Malaysian chinese, formerly from Bugis HC is now serving you (DMG- $150/1/1 room and cd included.)

cheongsterjon
12-06-2011, 05:02 PM
i desire the period when the HC scene in singapore was at its height....when i could sneak out of office at lunch time, go into the tv room in the hc watch some show and chillax....after around 2 hrs fully recharged get my favorite girl get a room go inside spend some quality time together....after sexxion go to the cafeteria order some snacks before calling it a day....but those were the days, long gone and unlikely to be back...

kepalatotbesar
12-06-2011, 06:19 PM
i desire for sex wth females 40s-50s

aswon
12-06-2011, 10:08 PM
wats hc? i didn get all the acronyms u bros use here... pls enlighten me...

i desire the period when the HC scene in singapore was at its height....when i could sneak out of office at lunch time, go into the tv room in the hc watch some show and chillax....after around 2 hrs fully recharged get my favorite girl get a room go inside spend some quality time together....after sexxion go to the cafeteria order some snacks before calling it a day....but those were the days, long gone and unlikely to be back...

Yardstick
13-06-2011, 01:03 AM
I have to totally agree with Bro CheongsterJon. Sure miss the good old days when HCs are almost everywhere and prices are good. Imagine going for a soak in the Jacuzzi pool, sit awhile in the sauna, take a shower, have some food, watch a movie, get a massage and perhaps a fj, bbbj, hj or GJ. After all that, you still continue with a another soak and shower, some food then end the day.

That is life. Now? Haizzz...

cheongsterjon
13-06-2011, 01:07 AM
if you still reminise the past such as these experiences...you need to head across the causeway...or go over to indo....service even better if you have more cash to spare...go macau or china...tip top value for service...

I have to totally agree with Bro CheongsterJon. Sure miss the good old days when HCs are almost everywhere and prices are good. Imagine going for a soak in the Jacuzzi pool, sit awhile in the sauna, take a shower, have some food, watch a movie, get a massage and perhaps a fj, bbbj, hj or GJ. After all that, you still continue with a another soak and shower, some food then end the day.

That is life. Now? Haizzz...

feelmetonight
13-06-2011, 01:29 AM
Raspberry and eed currant swirl ice cream sandwiches with raspberry palmier cookies.
Raspberry and yogurt cakes.
Raspberry cream macaroons.
Raspberry Meringue Kisses :)

Oh oops...you are all talking about women.

Bangster
13-06-2011, 01:36 AM
a warm plate of fragrant chicken rice with good chilli and ginger paste and of course, thick black soya sauce and a bowl of piping hot chicken soup.

The chicken must be totally non-GM, without growth hormones injection and purely raised in the good old way. I dont know what it is but chicken nowadays are so big they don't taste like those in the olden days anyhow....the 鸡味(chicken taste) is non-existent now...

oh i really would love a plate of chicken rice now...

nuclearkid
13-06-2011, 12:45 PM
i desire for sex wth females 40s-50s

Your problem is not a big one, bro. Petain Road got a lot, it's a matter of bearing with the scent of the place. Good luck on your hunt. :D

Johnston
13-06-2011, 02:06 PM
Results of the 4D since inception until today and time-machine to bring me back to the past so i can bet every week and sure-win:eek:

RealEstateGuy
13-06-2011, 02:14 PM
What do you desire most now?

I am desiring for some people who can contact ex HC gals to come to Singapore to service us.

I am waiting patiently for people who start something like that in FL Dome 3 where they bring in Euros, Pinoys, put them up in hotel and start a thread advertising Malaysian gals formerly from Singapore HC. and charge $130- $150 (room and cds included.)

For example: the thread in FL Dome 3 read like this: "E*a ,Malaysian chinese, formerly from Bugis HC is now serving you (DMG- $150/1/1 room and cd included.)

Get and education and a real job or start a real business and contribute to SG society for the better instead of pimping sex you loser.

Yardstick
13-06-2011, 06:15 PM
if you still reminise the past such as these experiences...you need to head across the causeway...or go over to indo....service even better if you have more cash to spare...go macau or china...tip top value for service...

Haizz... There is the saying that goes, Nothing like home. Back then, you get locals, SYTs and Milfs, at most Malaysians. Now... there are so many PRCs, Thais, etc.

gearfried
13-06-2011, 06:22 PM
getting my chiobu colleague to be my fb lol...