PDA

View Full Version : Was plotted and 'raped' by my gf

airen
11-06-2011, 02:42 PM
Hi Bros of SBF, I wan to share my short story on the sex r/s with my ex some time ago.. 99% true, change of name to protect her.

Background of the story
Was intro to her (Y) parents shortly after when we start dating and her parents kinda of like me. Y(my ex) and I were dating for 2 weeks, we had the hardcore petting & oral sex in my car during the our first date. And all I can say, she is GOOD!! very 'hardworking', little complain type of gf..

I remember the day, it was a Father Day and I offer to buy her parents a lunch. Aft makan, we head back to her place to contiune the mj session with her relative. With the old folks playing mj and us (me & ex) watching tv, I cannot resist to 'bio' her uncle's wife (second wife). A milf with long nice legs and of cos a big nn with a cfm face...

Y: Wow penz.. ur face condition so oily.. u got take care one bo?
me: Juz wash loz, i don do facial one layz...
Y: Sibei ugly.. come, u go wash your face; i help u to clean your pores..

*to be continue*:D

Crabbies
11-06-2011, 02:52 PM
Continue posting. Camping here to listen more

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
11-06-2011, 04:38 PM
Raped by gf :eek:...
Sounds like the legendary Kiko :D

airen
11-06-2011, 04:40 PM
Aft the face wash, I went to my ex's room.

Y: come, make yourself comfortable on the bed. I'm going to put this seikishX black mask for you.. Its very ex one hor..

Follow the queen's order, make myself comfy and she start to apply this black stuff on my face.

Y: Don move or speak, if not sure got winkles one hor..
me: hum... (alreadi got the mask cover on my whole face)
Y: bb, i go wash hands, u dun move ard hor..
me: hum... (stupid gal, put mask on me still talk me to for fuck)
Saw my gf went out of the room to wash her hands.

Closed my eyes, trying to relax until I heard somebody close and lock the door quietly. I peep, it was my gf.. I was thinking 'nabei so sneaky for fuck'.
without utter any words, she start to touch me on my chest. I tired to react by going for her nn, but she slap my hands away; she slot my hands under my back.

Y: DUN MOVE!!
me: hum... (wow liao this gal so kinky one har)
As she start to lick southwards, pull down my jeans to the knee cap. Y give out a evil laughter.
Y: Why, u excited liao har..? (and she give my Standing little brother few hard slaps)
me: HumHum...!! (I almost shout, knnbccb.. this bitch so SM one loh) tears almost came out of my eyes..

By then, there was no turning back.. my hands are on my back, my jeans was half way down and i'm cover with the stupid mask..

*to be continue*

yellowcrane
11-06-2011, 05:00 PM
Bro u are so lucky.

ltachl
11-06-2011, 05:26 PM
keep it going :D

lapyong
12-06-2011, 12:20 PM
Continue pls

jooj
12-06-2011, 12:33 PM
waiting for more

Eager2enter
12-06-2011, 12:38 PM
camping for more

HoneyBeeBees
12-06-2011, 02:13 PM
"me: HumHum...!! (I almost shout, knnbccb.. this bitch so SM one loh) tears almost came out of my eyes"

Tears of happiness. :eek::D:p

Redviolet
12-06-2011, 02:39 PM
By then, there was no turning back.. my hands are on my back, my jeans was half way down and i'm cover with the stupid mask..
*to be continue*

Wow what a dominative gf you have! :p

airen
12-06-2011, 03:05 PM
Sorry, guys.. Was out having fun last nite... Back to the story now

After the few hard slaps, my kkj went into semi sleeping mode again.

Y: You damn lousy lay, bb.. so fast turn soft liao.
Without second words, she graps my cork and start sucking me again.. Her suction was slow and deep and she tends blend it well with couples of 'bite' on the small head. A mix pleasure of pain and shoikness, my little bro start to wake up; she then change to do a hj, stroking fast, hard and.... (she tried to ply open my kkj's mouth and stick her tongue into it. She went licking and tongue fuck my cork mouth)

me: Hum... o... (tis fucking girl is good, she know how to fuck her man well with her tricks)
Y: ready or not, here i come...
Saw her coming on top of me, guarding my kkj into her wet 'golden mill'; with that kinda of experiences she had, i'm surprise her pussy is really tight. From cowgirl to squatting positing, she nv allows me to touch her or change the position. She want to take full control and initiative, while i just closed my eyes and enjoy the 'raping' process.

me: hummm..hum.. (trying to signal her "i'm about to cum" with the eyes contact)
Y: humm.. cum raw in me.. Hoohar... (not only her mouth got the suction power, her pussy too.. its like sucking out all my energy from my little bro)
Looking on her facial expression, closing her eyes and her mouth expression; she confirm looks super enjoyed and satisfy. After Y removed the stupid black mask from me, we went on for another 2 rounds of intensify exchange of tricks.

Throughout our r/s, we did all sort of stuff like AR, CIM, outdoor sex.. She is like a drug, i would even take MC or MIA from sales work just to F.

alan0338
12-06-2011, 03:14 PM
TS, ur gf sibei hiong :p

sbftiankon
12-06-2011, 03:37 PM
bro can share your this ex picture ?
So bro here can more enjoy the story.............:p:D

airen
12-06-2011, 04:44 PM
She is indeed super duper hiong... My legs always turn to jelly after spending a night with her. I didn't mention she got big butt and snake alike waistline.
Wow.. cannot post her pic la, dun wan to make her overnight famous. And Her currently bf might be one of the brother in SBF.. :p
Mayb she had tried the tricks on other bros over here too.. She looks like abit like Lin xiang ping (not so pretty version).

Any bro wan to share smilar experiences over here?