PDA

View Full Version : Very short erotic tale on CLIFF (starring Qi Quwu and Bai Weixiu)

ang076
11-06-2011, 11:39 AM
I am presenting a short tale of erotic version CLIFF starring two hot stars in Mediacork.

Yes, it is same story (domination, humiliation...) derived from Jap AV. (Involving chastity lock or something like that.)

Scenario 1: low ranking veteran humiliating high ranking rookie (using chastity lock)

scenario 2: high ranking rookie raping her mentor, a lower ranked veteran) (using strapon and brief with lock)

Which scenario should I go first ? well continue tonight.

sgplaymaster
11-06-2011, 12:53 PM
wah... would like to c both... how clear is this?

Ecuader
11-06-2011, 02:47 PM
Qi Yuwu is a gay and his boyfriend is Xie Shaoguang(its a open secret)

your erotic tale might be of bad taste. i suggest u don't carry it further. lol

mr_missile
11-06-2011, 02:56 PM
Qi Yuwu is a gay and his boyfriend is Xie Shaoguang(its a open secret)

u serious? they are gays and are together? :eek:. pukes!

bai weixiu = joanne peh. hmmm....sure hope her dj bf bobby doesn't surf sbf. :D

ang076
11-06-2011, 10:50 PM
Yeah, Qi Quwu is gay but that doesnt stop mediacork from casting him as the character who romance women, have sex with women.
Rebecca Lim is the lesbian but it doesnt prevent her to engaging in 'french-kissing' male co-stars. Right?

Here the story goes:

Station Inspector Tang Yaojia(played by Qi Quwu) wanted to report ASP Liao Xinyi (Joanne Peh) for allowing criminal to leave the country just because he had helped her in the past.
Xinyi begged Yaojia not to report her as her future would be ruined. She was being considered as the one of the candidates for new post in Police Div, that is, OC ( Investigatiion Team B).

Yaojia was saddened by her behaviour. To think that ASP would behave like that.
Xinyi crying , pleading..and later she went down to her knees.
That arouses the devil in Yaojia. He had secret grievances against Senior Police Officers because he has been mistreated by his then superior , ASP Lyn Hong.

He stared at Xinyi, asking her whether she had been in love with him.

Xinyi : yes, I am in love with you all along. I am willing to let you do what you want with me, I wont commit same mistakes again.

To be Continued..

ang076
12-06-2011, 09:54 PM
Yaojia(eyes becoming wild):Xinyi, you are willing to do anything I desire?

Xinyi:yes.

Yaojia: then are you willing to go to motel with me tonight?

Xinyi (eyes staring at Yaojia): yes.

Yaojia: in that case, make yourself pretty and dress sexily before I pick you up at your place.

Xinyi:yes.

(Yaojia was slightly disappointed that Xinyi was like that , she wanted to advance her career this way..)

Later that night..

Yaojia registered for room at a motel and waited for Xinyi..

Moments later, Xinyi arrived after receiving the text msgs detailing locations.

Yaojia opened the door and stared at Xinyi..(she was dressed in black and her make-up look heavy..)

Xinyi: am I pretty?

Yaojia (not answering), took off his clothings and stood naked in front of Xinyi...

Xinyi then took off her clothings...

Yaojia then produced the bag and passed to her. She open the bag and took out what appear to be black thongs, and minivibrators. He later squatted before her, telling her to spread her legs and he examined the pussy before inserting vibrator..Then he tell her to wear the black thong.

As she wear black thongs, he produced the keys and lock to lock that black thong. Black thong is actually a chastity belt.

Yaojia then sat on the bed, and switch on remote control which activated the vibrator. Xinyi tried to withstand the vibrator. Eventually, he turn the remote control . Xinyi moaned and shouted ''I cannot take it.'' She then kneel down..

At that point , Yaojia stood up and commanded Xinyi to come over..

She crawl towards him, till she was near.

Yaojia : suck my dick..

Xinyi suck and BBBJed him as vibrator inside her pussy was in motion

(to be continued next weekend..)