PDA

View Full Version : just to share..

bigfat
11-06-2011, 10:16 AM
hello saw this post (tagged girl) and was thinking wtf nowaday singapore girl so open ar? so i try lo..

i went in to my fb and find a favorite chinese gal i always wan to meet. she's a 19 y/o girl with 2 big eyes, long hair and nice figure. (jolin) in my fb i wrote hi long time no c liao mind go for lunch? actually nver meet before but i know who she is and maybe she know who am i also..

the next day which mean 2 days ago she replied, " hi sorry for late reply due to sch blah blah blah and she agreed to go lunch with me after her school and leave her ctc in the message.

so i smsed her where is she, she told me she's at her sch and leaving about 1hr time.

when i reached her sch i smsed her told her tat i rch liao and waiting for her at carpark. she replied she got another 2 gf joining us. i sian halfway and i say ok.

afew minutes later i saw her and honk jolin & her friends. jolin look much more prettier den her photo, she opened my front door and intro to her friends tat im bigfat and they are samantha & fiona.

i ask jolin where they wan to go & she replied bugis lo. i agreed and bring them go eat, awhile later both her friends told her tat they have to go and ask her whether i can exchange number anot. i say anything and give them.

after they go i ask jolin whether wan to catch a movie anot and she replied no, no interest on movie. so she went to buy her stuffs ( clothes make up stuff etc etc) spend quite alot. i think she's quite rich bah...

after tat i bring her home & she ask me wanna join her for dinner at her house. i was thinking ho seh liao no buy food where got dinner eat? i agreed and went up with her. when we rch the doorstep, i really sian halfway saw a woman cooking. den i think bo kang tou liao.

her maid come and open the door and help her carry her stuff into her room. i greet her mom and her mom ask her "your bf ar?" she smile and look at me and replied her mom yes. i looked at her with a blur face...

her mom keep looking & smiling at me like wan to rape me. while we eating her mom ask alot question like where u work, how much ur salary, ur father mother do wad which i don like. i told her mom "aunty ur daughter and me just started, if our relationship can last long you will know.. ( which mean not possible coz i'm married)

after dinner, jolin invite me to her room to play computer and i ask her why wanna say im her bf dont u know im married? (coz my facebook got put my marriage photo.) she stared at me with no emotion awhile and i say im leaving. she pull me back and close the door and start to kiss me, of coz i wont reject i hug her and told her she 's my favorite girl in my fb. she continue to kiss and to take off my shirt and strip herself, she kneel down and blow me. awhile later she pull me to her single bed and roam my whole body, i ask her do u have condom? she shock and starred at me replied don have and continue blow me..

i ask her how? she replied donno. and she ly beside me on top of my hand, i ask her why she wanna do tat? she say donno maybe feeling. and i went on top of her roam her whole body and started to lick her pussy. she moan very loud i stop...... and told her don moan so loud ur mom outside. den i continue lick her pussy, she moan even louder i quickly use my hand to cover her mouth i say don kp la.. don alert ur mother leh, she laugh and say ok...

i kiss her neck and she pull my bird near her tight pussy and rub.. walau till i buay tahan i slowly put it in and fuck her without condom. while fucking her i can see she enjoying herself and her hips keep on up down left right..

she moan softly she use her finger to tickle and hug my body down to lick my nipple, after that she scream faster don stop im cumming.. i told her don too fast later i also cum how?
her hip keep on up down left right faster and harder, she scream very loud and i quickly cover her mouth and say walau don kp leh later ur mother found out how?
she say cannot control.. den i abit no mood liao ly beside her quite disappointed.. she den come up and blow me, after awhile she held my leg up and ar me. i was heavenly song... and den she blow me again till i cum in her mouth...

she went to wash up but i didnt coz scare her mother see & no toilet in her room, after she come back. i quickly change and she hold my hand out i say bye to her and her mom. end of story

sorry bro my english is not good & this story is not interesting pls forgive me.... just to share singapore gal are quite open.... hahaha

acidicavex
11-06-2011, 01:55 PM
wah you damn lucky fella not to mention married hahaha er.. but hor sibey dangerous not to scare u or what la bro. I know of someone tio bust and go thru hell. Cause the gal change her mind and say the friend rape her......... he penerate her w/o CD i think the gal got scare later big tummy

yellowcrane
11-06-2011, 05:02 PM
Just only be careful not to be caught by your wife.

bigfat
11-06-2011, 11:27 PM
ya bro same to all of u!!