PDA

View Full Version : My encounter

hornyboyboy
11-06-2011, 08:39 AM
I have got a story to share. Not sure if you guys like it. If you guys do. Kindly put up a post to support. Here goes...

I was posted to admin clerk during my NS day. As my vocation allows me to interact with those female admin officer, I start to scout around and sian a few in my office. The most memorable one was this.....

There is this lady officer whom I got to know and sit just diagonally across my seat. On and off, she will come to me and ask for help and I'll go over and chee hong here. For everyone info, she is those petite type, small body frame. One day our branch organize a chalet outing, all of us stayed in the same room and she share the bed with me. Before we hit the bed, we were poking each other waist line crazily, and end up, to prevent any poking from each other, we were holding hands and fall asleep...

alan0338
11-06-2011, 11:38 AM
then then then, wat happen? :confused: pls carry on hor :D

sgplaymaster
11-06-2011, 12:55 PM
wah.. SAF so good arh... can provide chalet n boy n girl sharing same bed... poking each other waist line...

so wats next? did u end up using yr didi n poke her meimei? haha...

camping here for more... ;)

hornyboyboy
11-06-2011, 03:24 PM
As the night is still young, though it is around 1am in the morning, we still trying to loosen each other grip and poke each other. With my so much bigger build, I managed to "subdue" her. Pinning her down and poke her waist line, she keep giggling away. As both my buddies is sleeping just above us,we have to keep our volume down. We were struggling and fighting, tossing around the mattress on the floor. At one moment, she is on top of me, another moment I was on top of her. All this tossing leads me to a hard-on as my birdy keep rubbing her butt, her crouch, her thigh and everywhere. After 15 mins or "cat-fight", both of us lied down and warned each other, stop it or it is going to be messy. With that, we tried to fall asleep....

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
11-06-2011, 04:40 PM
This story although 1 post only, but very farnie already :D

aceofspades101
13-06-2011, 07:10 PM
Haha, both of u how old sia, poking games and all.

I anticipate some humor though, setting up tent :P

hornyboyboy
14-06-2011, 12:17 AM
unknowingly, seriously, this is really unknowingly. I turned over and planted a kiss on her lips. This is not within the plan bro. I thought I was dreaming, but I did it. I knew she wasn't asleep as she is still holding on to my hands tight. Immediately without hestitation, she sat up and said, what are you doing?! I acted blur and said, huh? nothing, I thought I was dreaming. She said you shouldn't be doing this. I thought I'm dead this time round, should she go and complain, I confirm habis. Both of us flip to each side, I turn to right and she turn to left, trying to fall asleep.

At about 6am in the morning, my buddy bloody handphone goes off. It's time they get up and go back to camp. Soon, both of them got up and change. 30 mins pass and they open the door and left. As soon as I locked up the chalet down, havoc begins........

son101
14-06-2011, 03:55 PM
Please continue .

redcrane
14-06-2011, 04:19 PM
Nice story .

NorthGuy
14-06-2011, 04:42 PM
"Basha tent" pitched. Mess tin, solid fuel, sardines, maggie mee check. All ready for your upcoming episode of the story. :D

sgplaymaster
14-06-2011, 05:09 PM
oh... come on bro... carry on pls

camping for more...

Steventan
14-06-2011, 06:51 PM
F**khole, oops foxhole or shellscrape ready for firing
Nice thread, pls carry on... Own target own time... Fire
:p

iron_symphony
14-06-2011, 11:03 PM
woah, i dont remember NS being so good to me. hahaha

SuperScoop
14-06-2011, 11:24 PM
please carry on , thanks

hornyboyboy
19-06-2011, 09:42 AM
Thank you fellow brothers here. Here goes..

As the door closes, we made our way up to the second storey. Our chalet is those 2 storey type. The curtain on the door was drew shut. No one can look in. As we hit the bed, she asked me. Do you think we should do this? Of course I acted gentleman though my dick is rocking hard, first chance coming. I told her no, sorry and I think we should not. What do you think? She flipped over to the other side and I lied flat on the bed. About 10 to 15 mins later, I flipped over and ask her, are you ok??? She said, yes, can you kiss me???? I was like, OMFG ---> in my mind and my mouth said " SURE!!!". We kissed and hugged, inevitably my hands was running up and down, below the shirt to the bra, down to pants and into the panty. As she kissed, she was moaning.. "ah.. ah... ". Guys, I swear I didn't even "orh" the pussy. I didn't even know which button I had touch but anyway, slowly, her love hole inch towards my dicky and she asked, " Did I aroused you?" Of course, must act a bit and I said, " no, try harder can ? " I mean try harder next time lah, not ask her to push harder to my dicky. But... She took it as I asked her to press hard on my dick. Damn and she did!!! As she grind and grind, my hands was carassing her boobs. She let out a moan. We were carassing for about an hour or so, her leaking pussy wet her pants and soaked onto my pants. I'm sure I did not ejaculate yet. Holding her up and I told her, shall we..... stop this??? In my heart I was hoping for a humping session as I was humping her in my dreams. But got to take 1 step back for 3 steps fowards. She agreed and we stop. I told her to go and bathe first before we checked out and head out for breakfast. She did and after she bathe, we acted normal. During our breakfast, she was so shy and I asked her, shall we have dinner tonight? She agreed and we meet on that night again.......

highdrive76
19-06-2011, 12:31 PM
Waiting here

voice
19-06-2011, 01:28 PM
Waiting anxiously for more updates .

hornyboyboy
23-06-2011, 04:06 PM
As we agreed to have dinner that night. I deliberately SMS her to see if she still wanna meet, as in wanna test water first. She replied and yes, I told her I'll pick her up at her place 1800hrs that night. I drove there and waited for her. Upon seeing me, she brisk walk towards my car and off we go. We were chatting while I was driving. I was holding on to her hand, and when I stop at the traffic light, my hand will caress her thigh. As she put on a hot pants, my hand was feeling a raw flesh. I keh siao and said, whoa! your thigh is so smooth, don't feel like removing my hand. She turn over and touch my thigh as well. Slowly, my dicky is building up pressure. She commented, yours are as smooth and I retorted, do you like it? She went quiet and I drive on.

After we finished our dinner, we have no idea where to go. So we decide to drive East Coast Park for a walk. We were like couples in honeymoon period. Holding hands and occasionally kisses on the cheeks and lips. As we were tired of walking, we found a small pavilion and decide to rest there for a while. Just I sat down, I pulled her to sit on my lap. As she sat on it, my dicky starts to get reactive again. She feels it and ask me, are you ok? I feel something. Did I sit on anything? Trying to cover, I told her no, nothing. Just my keys and handphone. We were fonding each other and kissing madly with each other. About an hour later, she said she is tired and would like to go back. without resistance, I told her alright and will drive her back. As soon as I reached her place, I held her hands and asked, can you accompany me a while more? Just a while more, I would like to spend more time with you. She looked at me and said, "yes dear, I would like to spend more time with you." With that, we drove up to the top floor of the car park that has no lighting. Initially we sat inside doing nothing. But slowly, we started frenching and things got heated up....

lasupkia
23-06-2011, 05:51 PM
Have chalet just the 2 of u and u dont bonk. Now want to bonk in car at MSCP.
TS really strange in his choice but every man have their own preference.
TS drive faster up the car park and start the actions. I already at balcony with my binoculars looking at the carpark. hihi

io33
26-06-2011, 04:23 PM
I already at balcony with my binoculars looking at the carpark. hihi

Bro got spare chair? I bring beer and my own binoculars. :D

Darkman1432
26-06-2011, 10:11 PM
camping for more , thanks