PDA

View Full Version : unexpected good luck at ecp

Feymann
11-06-2011, 04:01 AM
Recently, i was having a chalet n bbq with some frens at ecp near carpark d4. it was quite late and i was sitting outside the chalet at the stone bench. A few units away, were a group of pinoys having their bbq. their music was loud n they were quite noisy. My group, was already stoning and left me alone playing game on my phone by myself. Then.... I heard a girl crying. I looked up and saw 2 pinoy ladies. One of them was quite hot looking n she was crying. The two of them exchanged some words in tagalog n the hot one still crying walked away in another direction.

This kinda roused my interest n i stopped playing and observed where she was heading to. I could barely make out but can see that she rested at one of the stone table near the beach. I picked up my box of cigerette n walked towards where she was.

Feymann
11-06-2011, 04:20 AM
As I approached the lady who's back is facing me, I could still hear her sobbing to herself. I think of how to approach her and perhaps offer a listening ear. I lighted a stick to calm myself. I walked in front of her from her left and as I got near, I looked towards her. She noticed my presence and looked at me. I smiled at her. Although it was quite dark, we can still make out each other facial expression. What happened next, was totally unplanned. I didn see a coconut in front of me and I tripped over it in a comical way. My hp that I was holding in the other hand slipped out of my hand. I was frantically trying to catch air and fell in front of her. It was embarassing for me. Still looking down towards the sand, I heard a chuckled coming from her.

I looked up and I could see that she was wiping away fhe tears on her cheeks. "Are you okay?" I heard coming from her.

"I'm fine. but u dont sound okay" i replied.

She bent forward and picked up the hp which landed next to her feet. She shook of the sand and stretched out her hand to return it back to me. I stood up and clean the sand on my knee and clapped my hands together to clean the sand from my palm. I took back the phone from her and thanked her. "feyman. and you are??"

"sad" was her replied. funny girl. Without any invitation, I sat next to her and pretend to remove some of the sand trapped in my leg hair.

Eager2enter
11-06-2011, 04:35 AM
1st here to be camping

joew2005
11-06-2011, 05:50 AM
ya ... yr day is always so lucky!!

Feymann
11-06-2011, 06:59 AM
She went quiet again not uttering a single word. I let the silence continue for a while before I said anymore.

While still cleaning myself, I asked her, "bf problem?"

She remained quiet. "Your cat havin problem??"

"noooo..." she gave me a nudged. "why do you want to make me laugh?"

"Cause you look much better wearing that smile than the sad expression you had earlier" I said." so what happened between you and your bf??" I asked again.

"I dont have bf". That reply was music to my ear.

"but my gf thinks I 'm trying to take away one of her fren's bf. I would do no such thing. i'm not that kind of girl"

And so... I spend the next 30 mins listening to her explain her situation to me. I just listened and occasionally acknowledged her with a "yaa" and "uhuh".

"thank you... you're a good listener. I feel better"

"no worries. glad to make someone's day better" i replied her.

Just then her hp rang and she said she had to go back and joined her friend. "do you have hp?" she asked.

"yes... you saw me drop it just now!" I pretended to be sad.

"can give me your no?" she asked again.

"9xxxxxxx" she keyed it into her hp and she walked briskly back to her chalet. I turned my head and my eyes tracked her. She has a great figure. Nice long slim legs, small waist, cute perky ass and huge C cups. I felt my cock stirring thinking of what I would do to her. I lit another stick and smoke at the bench. I headed back to my. halet as i'm feeling tired. Found an empty space and was going to rest my head when an sms comes in. "thank you again... you're very nice person"

But what followed make me forget my tiredness. "i wanna go macdonalds. can accompany me?"

I played it cool. I went toilet first. Clean my brother. I went out for another stick before accepting her invitation. I met her at the bench where we met again in 5 minutes. "i thought you sleep already. sorry to disturb you" she said when she saw me. "no worries. I cant sleep anyway"

We started walking. Then i pulled her hand. "Lets walk this way" I told her. she was surprised as macdonald is the other way. "its very far. lets take my car instead" i told her. As she did not try to pull her hand away, i continued to hold her hand and led her to my car. We talked random stuffs on the way to the car.

joew2005
11-06-2011, 07:52 AM
guess 1 thing will lead 2 another .....

abgdozo
11-06-2011, 08:51 AM
I Wanna pitch my tent here,,,,waiting for more ECP pinoy action..

moder
11-06-2011, 09:26 AM
You must very lucky..........:D

Pts for u.

luvuass
11-06-2011, 09:40 AM
ts, a good start, continue pls

Feymann
11-06-2011, 10:26 AM
thanx... motivated to continue seeing the responses.

We drove to macdonalds. She suggested to go for drive-thru. I just ordered a large coke n she ordered large fries. I suggested the first carpark near he fort road where there are many large lorries. we had our food in the car while continue to chat. She noticed that the carpark is quite active. I told her that its a gay cp. Her eyes lit up at the mention of gay. She began teasing me tellinv me that I must be one cause i know such places.

She said she felt safe knowing that I am gay and laughed. She came closer and hugged me and gave me a peck on my cheek. I told her even if I am gay I think she is very beautiful and sexy and I asked how she maintained such nice figure. She told me her company has membership to a gym. So she goes to the gym regularly. "Are those real?" I pointed at her boobs feeling rather bold.

"Of course they are!" she quickly replied and shook her chest to show how they bounce naturally.

I explained to her that thin people usually have small boobs because they have little fats. bla bla bla... Without saying much she grabbed my right hand and placed it on her boobs. I just sized up her left boob cupping it. I took my other hand and cupped her right boob. Seeing that she closed her eyes... I used my index finger and circle them around where I thought her nipples would be. I can sense that she is actually aroused and enjoyed my touch. I stopped my action.

She opened her eyes... "confirm real!! plus chop" I smiled. She laughed... I caught her stealing a glance at the area where my manhood is. I asked her... "Am I still gay??" She shyly shook her head. Her expression is sooo cute!! Feels like I want to cum on her face. I held the back of her head and I gently pulled her head towards my face. I stopped just as our lips are abt to touch. "i think you're not so safe now" I whispered softly. Her lips moved towards mine and they touched for the first time. I tasted strawberry lip gloss on her lips. It felt really moist and tender.

joew2005
11-06-2011, 11:38 AM
whoa ... tis pinoy is so singaporean ....even know hw 2 respond "confirm real + chop"

alan0338
11-06-2011, 11:41 AM
Her eyes lit up at the mention of gay.

sekali she is a lady boy hehe :D :D

sgplaymaster
11-06-2011, 12:51 PM
wow... camping here for more... ;)

Feymann
11-06-2011, 01:50 PM
whoa ... tis pinoy is so singaporean ....even know hw 2 respond "confirm real + chop"

lol. dat one is i tell her cfm plus chop her boobs are real;)

joew2005
11-06-2011, 02:35 PM
lol. dat one is i tell her cfm plus chop her boobs are real;)

oh ... issit ... we shall wait & see wat is written next.
yr fantasy is fantastic !!!
It's all yours. :cool:

ltachl
11-06-2011, 03:51 PM
camping for more xD

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
11-06-2011, 04:22 PM
wah, this pinoy very easy.
Must be at night work in duxton :D

Rasta Marley
11-06-2011, 04:30 PM
Hmm...possible, could also be Paramount or other Pinoy pubs areas. Looking at the description though, I saw a few Pinoy gals fitting those stats at Ipanema in OT last night when I was there for my weekly Friday night "sightseeing" tour :D

wah, this pinoy very easy.
Must be at night work in duxton :D

rivergame
11-06-2011, 05:51 PM
nice story.

Rainbowfish
11-06-2011, 05:59 PM
Camping here for more..........:D

Redviolet
12-06-2011, 02:54 PM
Haha i really admire you for your courage of approaching a crying lady in the middle of the night in ecp. I always get the spooky feeling whenever any stranger chat with me in the middle of the night. Paranoid. :cool:

walle
12-06-2011, 03:42 PM
maybe later the pinoys later tell him: thank you and $200 will be the svc provided.....although I am sad but still got to eat right?:D

zyspt
12-06-2011, 06:00 PM
maybe later the pinoys later tell him: thank you and $200 will be the svc provided.....although I am sad but still got to eat right?:D

haha.....nice one
tok $200 from TS is really alot, outside FL also no so exp, i guess.

Rasta Marley
12-06-2011, 09:06 PM
Hi Bro Feymann, please continue, the suspense is killing us brothers, we need to know what happened next. Surely these are not the only lips that you had tasted that evening :p :D
Her lips moved towards mine and they touched for the first time. I tasted strawberry lip gloss on her lips. It felt really moist and tender.

Feymann
14-06-2011, 12:25 PM
Sorry Bros have been really busy suddenly got last minute saikang. I'll continue...

Her lips tasted of strawberry lips gloss. First few seconds are just our lips softly caressing each other. As time passed by, the light caressing became more forceful and our lips mashed against each other. Then came the tongue intrusion. I made the first move to explore her oral cavity. My tongue tapped the tip of her tongue. Then her tongue reacted by pushing mine back. It became a tug of war with our tongue with no clear winner. We simultaneously broke up the kiss and panting heavily.

I lowered, my seat backwards to lie down more to catch my breath. She lowered hers too and she climbed over to my driver side. As she is quite petite, she could sit ontop of me. SHe reached for my berms and unzip me. Her hands reached for my penis. She use her finger to 'tickle' the underside of my almost erected penis. That made my penis jerked to full hardness. She leaned forward to kiss me again. After a few minutes of kissing, she stopped. She began to grind her hips against mine. Woahh...She's dry humping me! It felt really nice. But occasionally the friction of her shorts on my penis makes it uncomfortable so that partly make me unable to come. I was in control of my orgasm as I know I cant come so easily this way.

I grabbed her boobs from the outside. I squeezed those C cuppers. It felt really full in my hands and soft to the touch. I reached around her back but cant find the clips. Damn..its front clips. I sucked at front clips and took a second longer as I fumbled abit. As I realeased the boobs from their cloth cages, they began to come to live bouncing wildly in my palms. Woahhh...And this little pinoy of mind is getting wilder and her 'scream' grew louder. I raised myself my back seat so Im seated more upright now. I pulled her tshirt over her head and threw it to the side. I began placing my face close to her boobs as my mouth and nose kept getting slapped by them. I used my right hand to grabbed onto her left boobs and started to twist and pinch her nipple. I used more force and she screamed louder and finally her body quivered and she let out a long ahhhhh.... And she immediately hugged my body tightly.

abgdozo
14-06-2011, 12:37 PM
More plsss,,,, i lioke....

tombyron
14-06-2011, 12:43 PM
wah so steam..continue please..:D

luvuass
14-06-2011, 12:45 PM
Its getting interesting, pls continue

Feymann
14-06-2011, 01:01 PM
She finally came back to her senses and released me from her tight hug. I looked at her. She was quiet... Damn...must be the guilt coming in. I broke the silence by saying that must have been really nice. Trying to reaffirm the nice orgasmic feeling that she had felt earlier. She nodded. She looked up and told me,"I'm not easy women"

I reassured her that she is not and sometimes our emotions and desire just became an animal that cannot be controlled. I reassure her Im not an easy guy too and I used to have a long term girl friend until recently(bedeh abit). She hugged me again. I obliged by returning her a firm hug. By then my bro had slowly softened. "Ehh...Im sorry. you have not yet orgasm" As her hands reached down to confirm my dick had gone soft. She returned back to her seat and instruct me to pull down my boxers and turn my body towards her. So, Im now resting my back against my door and my legs spread open facing her. I reached for my door handle and locked the whole car just in case. She bent forward and kissed my penis. Her tongue flicked my penis near the head until it fully grew back to its hardened state. SHe run her tonue to the base of my penis and sucker my balls. She then repeated this time in the opposite direction. After a few times and my moaning to reassure her that shes doing the right thing.

She swallowed my whole penis. For a few seconds then she let it out again. She began running her mouth and up down my shaft. Occasionally, breaking the routine by licking my penis along the underside. One of her hand massaged my balls. I felt myself cumming soon... I hold back the urge. I held onto the back of her head as I dictate the tempo which she needs to suck my brother. "I'm coming dear..." AS I signalled to her that Im about to cum. With that I stopped holding back and let myself go. The first cum was violent as I can feel it shot strongly. Must have landed at the back of her throat. She held her mouth tightly around my dick until I told her Im done. I was opening my dash board to pass her my tissue when I noticed that she just swallowed my cum.

"Im hungry", she smiled to me.

I took the tissue to wipe clean my brother. She commented that my brother still so hard after cumming. I told her that it usually does. Give it few minutes for the sensitivity to go away and it is good to go again.

"Really??!", she replied excitedly.

zl1983
14-06-2011, 01:23 PM
Cant wait to c more fr u TS! Gd job!!

Feymann
14-06-2011, 01:26 PM
http://cdn1.publicphoto.xtube.com/photos/200612111210_nBEL/llx5M6ECRNnM.jpg

Sorry I cant post the pic, can only post link. Was surfing and I notice the girl on the right with pink tops reminded me of my petite pinoy.

abgdozo
14-06-2011, 01:34 PM
Nice bro,,,care to share more...

son101
14-06-2011, 03:52 PM
Anymore , pLEase carry on .

joew2005
18-06-2011, 02:16 PM
wo ... la la ..... nie stori!!

Tengaboys
18-06-2011, 03:17 PM
Torch light ready