PDA

View Full Version : my hot encounter with my PRC colleague

Chua Tian Xiang
09-06-2011, 07:39 PM
not long ago there is this china girl who joined the company that i worked in. she is in her early 20s' and works as a technical assistant and looks above average and i am from another department.

she is quite 'dao' as she only mingle around with the other ah tiongs in the company and give a damn on locals. i have no good impressions towards her at the beginning.

however one evening when we were doing overtime. then before i knocked off from work i have to go to her department to get some document and heck! she was the only one from her department working OT in a lab and she was wearing quite sexily. white translucent shirt with black lacy bra clearly shown and mini skirt and immediately my cock steam and she can see my cock 'moving' inside my pants and then we have a chat and suddenly she said 'i am not a virgin' and she took off her clothes and mini skirt and left with only her sexy black lacy bra and black lacy panty. at that time my cock was really going to be exploded and that was around 9pm in which there should be no one around the factory premises anymore (except the security guard at the guardroom outside but he always sleeps during duty) and i pushed her on an empty table and take off my shirt and pants leaving only with my briefs and immediately i have a good french kiss with her for around 5 minutes and then i start to kiss her black lacy bra and then her body and her black lacy panty and then i take off her bra and give her breast a good kissing. after that i really buay tahan liao and take off my brief and she gave me a good blowjob by kissing my 15cm long erected dick and then suck it. after that we have real fuck in which the way she moans makes me unforgettable for life! and i will never forget this good fuck!

after that we keep it a secret and i looks forward for my next fuck with her