PDA

View Full Version : Tis been a while

29flora
09-06-2011, 03:09 PM
Never thought I'd be paying for sex but I guess animal instincts got the better of me.
Struck up a conversation at a joint with her. Not much of a talker, guess it was the language barrier. She was from Saigon.
Downed a couple of drinks to feel a little better cos I knew she was a hooker.
Felt a little light headed but good....drank too much and too fast. She was no better after 5 shots.

"How much you'll pay to take me back to hotel?" she asked.
I returned a smile, "dunno no, honey. Don't have much money with me."
"How long you stay here?" she continued.
"Tis the last night, tonight, why?" I replied
She smiled and held up 6 fingers.
I gave her a negative reply while gropping her ass cheeks. Damn! they were firm!

Darlie
09-06-2011, 03:11 PM
Are u sharing yr story?

vietnam80
09-06-2011, 03:19 PM
vb ar bro?? pls continue... :p

29flora
09-06-2011, 03:43 PM
She smiled and removed my hand.
"How much?" she asked again and held onto my crotch.
"You are good for boom boom already." she said.
I smiled and held up a victory sign.
"You no good!....too little...." she said, gave my cock a squeeze and removed her hand.
"Drink? " I asked.
"You have money to buy drink, but no money to fuck?" she asked with a smile.
We took our shots fast and I can tell she was almost there.
"Excuse me, I'm going to toilet." she said. "Watch my bag, please."
Surprised me that hookers are more polite than some ladies I know.

"She's up for it mate." my buddy said to me.
"Yeah, I know." I replied. "But, you know me....I don't pay for sex...hahhaaa." I continued.
"She looks fine, give yourself a treat." my buddy said.

She returned to the table smiling. She positioned herself behind me, held me by the waist and swayed. I could feel her fun buns crushing themsleves onto my back and her hands were giving my manhood a massage.

29flora
09-06-2011, 04:45 PM
More drinks followed and she was absolutely almost plastered.
She excused herself again and I followed cos i needed to piss badly.
It was a shared toilet and it was packed.
I did my deed and returned to the table.
She came back smiling and made gestures that she hed thrown up.
What a bitch!

She came again with the proposal and I under the influence of alcohol listened as she negotiated the price. No settlement after haggling. Last price on the table had a 4 in it. No deal. She frowned and put on a disappointed face.
Me and my mate laughed it off and chugged away more alcohol.
For a little amusement, I held up 3 fingers. She ignored it. I made a grab for her boobs and she pushed my hand away. I shoved my hand up her dress and it got clamped before it reached the target.

"You're no good! Dont want to pay money and want to fuck!." she said.
"Who said anything about fucking?" I replied.
She was taken back.
"You give massage?" I asked
She nodded. "Then this is what I'll pay." I said giving her the victory sign again.

29flora
09-06-2011, 05:10 PM
Another round of drinks came.
She requested for one, I ordered up 2 shots. She downed them with thanks. She drew me close and gave me a rub down.
"You like me?" she asked promptly giving me a wank job from the outside of my jeans.
"You big strong man I see." she continued while sizing me up. At this time my cock was hard and it was getting uncomfortable. She knew how to push my buttons for sure. She place her hand into my shirt opening and massaged my chest while giving my nipples a tweek.
"You like my friend?" she asked while working on my hard cock again.
"Huh?" I replied. Waking up from the sudden question while enjoying a good cock rub.
"Why not?" I said, my friend here is alone pointing to my mate.
"Yeah, bring it on." my mate replied. "Told ya she was up for it." he said.

"Yeah sure?" she asked again for confirmation.
"Fuck yes bitch!" we answered in chrous. (We were not being rude, the music was way too loud)

"OK, you wait, dont go away." she said, grabbed her bag and disappeared into the crowd.

"Fucking hell!....them women here are leeches!" I said.
"Lots of horny women too...but for a price." my mate replied.
"I'll drink to that." I said

She came back with her friend. Another round of drinks came and soon all of us were a little shit faced.

While we were trying to have a conversation, my mate got latched on by another woman and she too joined in. It was obvious that my mate had intentions on his new found love hole.

"Your friend no like my friend?" she said.
"No matter bitch, your friend and you are my friends now." I replied.

Both women took their shots and hugged me. I was the meat and they the dough....classic sandwich. The one holding me from behind was called Jay and the one which I was dry humping was called Ling. Both were beautiful. Firm asses and heavy chested.

Ling turned around to face me while Jay worked on my stiffy.
"Now you are happy?" she asked. I just smiled and inhaled on my cig.

"You pay for two?" she said holding up 6 fingers. I nearly spat out the alcohol going down.

"Are you for real?" I asked. My mate saw the proposal and gave a thumbs up, "Now that's what I call a steal mate!" he said. "Dont disappoint them or me...hahahaha".

29flora
09-06-2011, 05:42 PM
I smacked both gals on their asses, down my last shot and hailed a cab. As I walked off and when cab came, the gals were no where in sight.
Fuck! didnt they get the hint.
I turned around and there they were, running towards me.

"Wait!...you're so fast." they said. The sandwich got in and headed to the hotel. Cant recall much in the cab but one of them was rubbing away at my swollen cock while I nuzzled the other on the neck with one hand attacking her love hole through her inner wear.

"Bro, you sure gonna have fun tonight." our driver said as he watched our actions through the rear view mirror.

Reached my room level as we naughtily played with each other down the hallway. Shut the door and three of us were pretty much exchanging lip juice.
These gals were either super horny or knew their jobs well.

Jay, I think; was playing tongue hockey with me while Ling was giving one of her exposed boobs a work out. Jay was panting while we tongue fought as she massage my stiffy.

"Shower." one of them said and moved towards the bathroom. One of them had already stripped bare when I got in after placing my valuables out of sight.

Firm round breasts and a fine looking ass. I grabbed it and ran my finger between the crack towards her love hole.

She gave a sigh and moaned. She was ready alright. Her malt covered my finger as I withdrew and placed my catch onto the lips of the other. She was taken back but her friend's excretions had already smeared onto her upper lip.

She glared at me while her friend and I laughed. I think she cussed in Vietnamese at her mate.

BigR
09-06-2011, 08:07 PM
Nice story so far..Camp up

simple2kee
09-06-2011, 08:34 PM
interesting story! :)

wally888
10-06-2011, 11:58 AM
good catch!

29flora
10-06-2011, 02:48 PM
She motioned me to remove my clothes and join her in the tub.
"Wait, I gotta pee." I said and headed to the bowl. Before I could remove my tool, a pair of hands came from behind, unbuttoned and unzipped me before I could even say WTF. She grasps onto my stiff member and brought it out to full view. Took aim, gave a firm short wank and I fired off.
"Ahhh...this is good...." I moaned as I unloaded my piss.

Laughter and small talk echoed in the loo as I pissed on.
I was done, she knew it and did what most men would do after peeing, she flicked the remaining drops...."What?......nevermind..." I exclaimed as I felt her not only flicking my hard cock but wanking it also.

"Right, I'm done." I said and started to turn round.

"Ohhhhh......." the one in the tub exclaimed.

29flora
10-06-2011, 03:17 PM
"Come, Come....I wash you." the one in the tub said.
As I moved over, I was assisted with the removal of my shirt. I stood next to the tub with my full erection exposed.

She held it. "Strong man." she said as she sized it and gave me a rub down.
"Take...take..." she said pointing to my jeans.

Joined her in the tub as she rubbed soap over my body and gave me a bath. I laid submerged as she cleaned me. She gave my cock a good scrub.

"Why you no cut?" she asked as she wanked me, peeling back my foreskin and drowning my swollen cock head with soap and water.

I chose not to reply cos I figured she won't be able to comprehen the explanation. Her washing technique was good.......her wank job was good... she massaged my jewels bringing them to a boil.

"Urghhhh....." I moaned as she continued to wank me. She was working me up to my explosion.

"Good?" she asked. I nodded in reply.

"No you not going to....not so soon." I said as I stood up, disconnecting from the fantastic hand job I was getting.

Water splashed all round and due to the proximity of our bodies in the tub, my stiffy caught her in the face as I stood to full height.

"Haha..." I laughed as I caught sight of my cock-slap.

She knew what she was expected to do seeing my rod pointed at her. She took me whole at one go touching her nose to my pubic region. She choked on withdrawal.

"Hey!" her friend exclaimed. "You want some too?" I asked as the one in the tub continued to swollow me bare-back.

"Yeah...that's it bitch! Hands-free!" I exclaimed as I pounded her throat while she held onto my ass.

29flora
10-06-2011, 04:40 PM
After the good ground strokes, I withdrew.
"Now I want massage." I said.
"Ok, let's go to the bed." she said.

She cleaned up while her friend washed up and I took another piss.

She was on the bed, naked when I went into the room. I jumped in and started attacking her globes.....C cups with small nips.

"Oi!" she exclaimed. "You want massage no?" she asked. "Later..." I replied with mouth full of boob and tit.

"Ai!" she exclaimed and pushed me away. I laid on my back while she massage massage my chest. With my free hand I strummed her love hole...she was clean shaven.

"Clean....you like?" she said. "Yes, very much thank you." I replied and dug deep with two fingers.

She positioned herself for full access. I dug deep for her release button. She blew her load, covering my fingers with fresh malt. I continued to drain her.

"You are so good..." she cooed as she unloaded again. She took me by the base and moved in sync with her wet well swollowing my fingers.

"Mmmmm....." she groaned as she took me whole into her mouth. She withdrew and spat. She peeld back my soft top and gave my cock head a good lapping. She worked with her mouth and hands as I started to pound her face.

"MMRPH...MMRPH..." she grunted as I pounded on.
"OHHHHH....." she exclaimed as she unloaded again from my finger work.

"Oi!" her friend exclaimed as she entered the bedroom. "No condom no fucking." she said when she witnessed our actions.

"Come here." I said. She obeyed and sucked up her friend's produce from my fingers.

"No cum in mouth." the cocksucker said as she wiped off my precum. "Cant help myself if you keep going at it the way you do." I replied as I felt my load waiting to be unleashed.

29flora
10-06-2011, 05:18 PM
"What's your name again?" I asked as she worked on my cock again.

"She Ling, me Jay." replied her friend as she moved into position to assist her friend. Jay massaged my taut jewels and held me by the base while Ling twisted away with her mouth.

"Shit!" I exclaimed. "Gonna cum soon..." I moaned.

I turned my attention to Jay.
"Damn girl! you have an amazon down there!" I exclaimed and explored her undergrowth.
She slapped my hand away as I tried to yank some off.

"No! No! No!...Not yet." I exclaimed as I struggled to free myself. Managed to sit up against the headboard covering my hard cock.

"You don't like?" they asked.
"I want to see pussy eating." I said. And they did.
Jay laid against me with her legs spread over my body. Her thick bush almost camouflaging my cock. I could feel her pussy lips rubbing against my shaft.
Ling did the fantastic thing.....she took my whole, withdrew and then gave her friend's well a good tongue job.

We were in a position whereby my cock was concurrently being taken care off too....awesome. Jay moved her hips as her partner in crime buried her mouth down south in her amazon, coming up for air and swollowing a sausage for chasers.

I reckon Jay unloaed soon after as I felt warmth down south. Ling wanked me, checked for firmness and slipped the rubber on.

"Fuck my friend first." Jay said and got off. Ling got on and slapped away. She pounded herself onto me in a squat position while Jay tongue fought with me.

Not much more I could take. I motioned Ling to stop as she came to a rest from her orgasms.

Told Jay to lie down on her back and positioned Ling over her, bent over with her ass flared out.

I ran my staff over her ass. "No..No...no...no ass." Ling exclaimed and covered her shit hole.

"Relax....I want to fuck pussy first." I said and injected her fully.

"URGH......" she moaned as I buried my entire length into her at one go. Her love hole was small and she was tight. Her well walls and ass cheeks clenched up as I stayed buried, allowing her to accomodate.

"Ahhhh....ahhhh..." she moaned as I began to feed her. I eyed Jay playing with her hole as I banged her friend.

5 strokes on, Ling peaked and I withdrew fully; without warning, I plunged into Jay fully.
"Oiiii...arghhhh......shitzzzzz." she exclaimed as I filled her up.

I inserted two fingers into the uppper cunt and fucked the lower one.

"Ohhhh....orghhhhhh." I grunted as I felt my built up.

"Come on strong man...fuck me....fuck me..." the lower cunt owner exclaimed. She was well oiled up, I reckon she must have peaked already.

"Yeah...yeah..." I exclaimed as I continued to build.

I withdrew without warning, stood up on the bed and pulled off the rubber.

Ling knew exactly whatt to do. Both bitches knelt. One wanked and the other massaged my jewels. Ling took me into her mouth while Jay sucked on my balls.

"That's it...that's it..." I said as I approached the point of no return.
"Mmmmm...mmmph.." Ling moaned.
She withdrew as my first load spewed; catching her on the side of her face and Jay on her hair.
Ling offered up her boobs as a plate while Jay milked me.
Two shots fired off from Jay's handy work and Ling's breasts' plate caught them.
I was milked fast and furious till my bags were aching a little. It was a good load I emptied.
I fell onto the bed...drained.

29flora
10-06-2011, 06:28 PM
The girls went to clean up. I got out of bed and lit up. Inhaling and exhalng deeply.

I went into the loo and was washed up by them. In the course of washing, they decided to see if I had any rounds left. I let them do their thing and managed to bring me to half mast.

"Really strong man...." one of them said. Ling went of to pee while Jay continued to massage my manhood.

I think Ling was taking a shit at the same time but was too occupied with Jay. She took me into her mouth while sitting at the edge of the tub. She was just as good as the other one or even better.

She brought me to full attention soon. Miss Amazon gave me a tit fuck while licking away at my swollen crown.

I led her into the bedroom while her friend continued her business.

I wasted no time and muff dived. She peaked after a good lashing at her clit. The amazon was glistering with her dew.
She capped me and offered to be my bitch. I obliged and doggy fucked her. I took it slow and easy and offered her inch by inch. These two women had small and tight pussies, must have not been in the trade long.

She peaked again with me full buried. Damn I love a good doggy fuck.

She pushed me away, I suspect her cunt was sore. She got up and supported herself with the headboard and spread herslef a little wider. Her pink shit hole was damn inviting. She turned her head and smiled when she saw me eyeing it.
She drew me near and I rested my shaft between her spread cheeks. She teased my cock sliding herself along it's length. Stopped and positioned her shit hole at my crown.
She placed her finger to her lips signaling to be quiet and then she aided my cockhead in.

She was well lubricated, at half length, she stopped for air. I spread her cheeks a little wider to allow her to accommodate and rammed home.

She gasped as I buried deep. The tightness of her bung hole made my balls boil. I fed the vietnamese sacred cave with every inch of meat I have. Damn it was good.....

After a good 10 mins of ass ramming, she broke free. Turned around, held my cock and pulled off the rubber. She took me into her mouth and with controlled strokes, she made me reach the point of no return. She withdrew and I blew my second load for the night on her face.

"ARGHHHH......YEAH!!!....' I exclaimed as I fired off, couldnt keep the silence any longer.

simple2kee
10-06-2011, 09:13 PM
TS, u r really hardworking. 7 pts added.

29flora
11-06-2011, 07:10 AM
"Oi!!...you no good man, fuck behind...no good." exclaimed the other from behind.

She continued to rattle on in her native tongue to her friend, I'm guessing about being done in the ass.

I lit up a cigg, took a long drag.

Never thought I'd pay for sex...but at the price I paid, it was a steal.

oahpekahsom
11-06-2011, 08:45 PM
TS, u r really hardworking. 7 pts added.

upz ya bro

oahpekahsom
11-06-2011, 08:56 PM
"Oi!!...you no good man, fuck behind...no good." exclaimed the other from behind.

She continued to rattle on in her native tongue to her friend, I'm guessing about being done in the ass.

I lit up a cigg, took a long drag.

Never thought I'd pay for sex...but at the price I paid, it was a steal.

where is that Hanoi?

29flora
21-06-2011, 06:27 PM
Thanks to all who followed this thread and also to bros who have up-ed my points.

Sandwich was made across the Causeway.....KL :)