PDA

View Full Version : Rich = Power?

tryying
07-06-2011, 08:54 PM
True enough, no $ no talk.

Ryan Gigg, no need look for FL/WL etc... cause he is rich n could do it foc for 8 yrs n with some one so close.

We down here, no $, also no FL/WL for us, FB maybe, if there are true love, haha!

Rich aka $, confirm that you can get what you wanted.

Next life, rich? In my dreams, haha!

Happy Bonking. :D

cheongsterjon
07-06-2011, 08:59 PM
this is a very sad darn truth in materialistic singapore society...

this is the reason why no matter how ugly the driver is, you always see a chio hot sexy companion in the passenger seat in those convertible sports coupe....

when you are rich or have the earning power...and ladies around you know about you, they will flock to you auto, no need to sweet talk them, it is them who sweet talk you into choosing them...no need to woo them or any effort...they will auto try to get you to bed them..

because once they are successful in being close and intimate with you, they know expensive dinner dates, branded items and even future condos with them will follow.....

deptrai4u
07-06-2011, 09:07 PM
this is a very sad darn truth in materialistic singapore society...

this is the reason why no matter how ugly the driver is, you always see a chio hot sexy companion in the passenger seat in those convertible sports coupe....

to the ugly driver, the car is his Precious Metal... to girl in the nice car is called Nice Car Accessory.

MaxxDesires
07-06-2011, 10:20 PM
Some frens have told me that women got a thing for powerful men. maybe they feel safer or what...but i think women also like men, wanna be able to bed that chiobu etc, so its teh same for women...powerful men advance, they wun reject de...ie Ryan Giggs.

LeMans
08-06-2011, 10:27 AM
to the ugly driver, the car is his Precious Metal... to girl in the nice car is called Nice Car Accessory.

Well said bro... Up u my max humble 10 points:)

otamay
08-06-2011, 10:29 AM
Sorry to say that is the true hard facts of life :mad:

Joris
08-06-2011, 10:31 AM
I do agree but only up to a certain extent. There are just something which money can't get or buy.

SH149
08-06-2011, 10:38 AM
I do agree but only up to a certain extent. There are just something which money can't get or buy.

Yes i agree to that but without money there is alot of thing we cannot buy :(

GoeGoeGoe
08-06-2011, 10:45 AM
This is the hard truth.

The saying "Money cannot buy Happiness" is highly overrated nowadays especially in the modern society.

Look at this way if one dont have financial woes, then one is more free to pursue one's dreams & ideals.

old_yet_horny
08-06-2011, 10:50 AM
Why think this way???

Why not Simple=Nice??

If u want to live the life of a celebrity, u of cos must be a celebrity.

If u want to live the life of a Oil Shiekh, u of cos have to be a Oil Shiekh.

If u are just a normal working class, live life like a normal guy and u will find happiness..

By the way, Rich+Power doesnt mean happiness..

Just my 2 cents worth and no pun intended.

waiwaiz
08-06-2011, 10:54 AM
rich = power=horny.........:p

rouselouse
08-06-2011, 12:18 PM
Imagine this. going up to the ugly guy in his expensive car, wispher some stuff in the girl's ears and she steps on of the car and walk away with you. That is real power. of cos, this 100% guarantee you to not be friends with the ugly man.

I can do that. I'll whisper to the girl's ear: "Hey, have you heard? He's HIV positive. Walk away before it's too late, honey."

HardToStop
08-06-2011, 12:54 PM
This is definately true. I have so many personal experience. can check out my thread : Sharing my stories.
Gals like rich man because

Formulae (Applied to very rich)

Rich = power = dun need to work, want what get what = dun need to look at ppl face colour = ppl have to look at your face colour.

E.g

Rich man: Turn right, you will be successful
Poor man: Turn left, you will be successful

Which way do you turn?

Most of the gals are following rich man backside.
Our ex TCS actress (Bankrupt become boss of few shops)
is a gd example

tryying
08-06-2011, 01:49 PM
If $ = overflow, do
bonk pretty woman till sperm empty
drive big car
stays high class hotel
do any thing you wanted but not get caught
else
bonk avg looking woman
take taxi
budget hotel
do any thing at your own risk
then when you broke
forget abt woman, diy
walk to take public transport n maybe got free rub
dont think of hotel
dont do anything. Got caught means game over.
End :D

Stud00
08-06-2011, 02:01 PM
Yes... Rich= power.. but rich doesnt equal to happiness.

Spurslover
08-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Rich does not equal to power, but if you are rich & no power you can have surgery and/or buy medicine for your sexual power.:D

If those gals are into you for your richness, see how long before they betray you for some1else richer or see how long can they last with you when you lost your richness.

Ryan Giggs, Tiger Woods & David Beckham are all rich at very young age and they have plentiful of $$$ + Fame + Time + Energy to expend becoz they do not do much except for their sports training & competition.

So it does not necessarily mean Rich = Power.

You still need to fulfil the above criteria. :D

warbird
08-06-2011, 03:27 PM
This is a very complex issue.

It's not a man's power, money, looks, height or youth per se that r most attractive to gals/women. It's a lot deeper than that. It's what is attractive to the subconscious mind of females.

According a no. of Ang Moh gurus, a man's perceived ranking on the Male Dominance Scale is the sole determinant of his attractiveness to females. PERIOD.

For many men, power, money, good looks, etc give them the confidence so that there r perceived to be high on the Male Dominance Scale.

However, if a man who has nothing BUT formidable self mastery, he will be perceived to be very high on the Scale n thus very attractive to many females.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Demizu
08-06-2011, 03:42 PM

It's not a man's power, money, looks, height or youth per se that r most attractive to gals/women. It's a lot deeper than that. It's what is attractive to the subconscious mind of females.

According a no. of Ang Moh gurus, a man's perceived ranking on the Male Dominance Scale is the sole determinant of his attractiveness to females. PERIOD.

For many men, power, money, good looks, etc give them the confidence so that there r perceived to be high on the Male Dominance Scale.

However, if a man who has nothing BUT formidable self mastery, he will be perceived to be very high on the Scale n thus very attractive to many females.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Define self-mastery. (Not doubting you btw).

newyorker88
08-06-2011, 04:22 PM
Rich - draw alot of attention, espeically from these pretty woman, who are dumb up there to let the rich screw them.

Average - Bonk gals and pay his way around for fun. THose gals who stick with you are those who give you a chance.

Poor - Goes out for fun when he can. Those gals that stick to you, are those who truly loves you.

warbird
08-06-2011, 04:27 PM
Define self-mastery. (Not doubting you btw).

IMHO, a man who has self confidence, excellent emotional control n self discipline, who is unfazed n unflappable n remains optimistic n self-assured when facing great adversity or sufferings or danger, is a MAN w/ self mastery.

I hv yet to meet a a MAN w/ absolute self mastery.

Let me give u an example of a MAN w/ formidable self mastery.

'if' by rudyard kipling

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:
If you can dream - and not make dreams your master,
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:
If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it all on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breath a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"
If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936)

Become the MAN n women will flock to u.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Demizu
08-06-2011, 04:42 PM
IMHO, a man who has self confidence, excellent emotional control n self discipline, who is unfazed n unflappable n remains optimistic n self-assured when facing great adversity or sufferings or danger, is a MAN w/ self mastery.

'if' by rudyard kipling

Cheers!

Bro WB

Great explaination. :D

Money is not 100%.

As long as a man earns a decent income with all the above traits mentioned, he can get an attractive woman.

Criminalz
08-06-2011, 04:47 PM
Dun need to be rich, just need a crazy enough girl.

case in point, the garang guni man who got into some psycho affair with the ex stewardess.

dirtyhairy
08-06-2011, 05:59 PM
This is a very complex issue...It's not a man's power, money, looks, height or youth per se that r most attractive to gals/women. ..It's a lot deeper than that. ...However, if a man who has nothing BUT formidable self mastery, he will be perceived to be very high on the Scale n thus very attractive to many females. Cheers!Bro WB

Yo Bro WB...ah the FL Chai Sen Yai Guru he speaks
and it's usually no nonsense but certainly of merit
Just based on the point of formidable self mastery, why that's me indeed
becos unlike all the other men here who are so dependent
Uncle cooks, irons, showers himself and is self reliant
could this be the reason why all the ladies they always yearn
to be seated next to Uncle, just to share with me drinks of Benedict Dom:p
even though we all are but residents of an old folks home?:D

Swagelock
08-06-2011, 08:05 PM
No $ no talk most of the time...

screamer
08-06-2011, 11:09 PM
No $ no talk most of the time...

I fully agreed with what you said

MoralEthics
08-06-2011, 11:49 PM
Definitely outlooks secure the very first impression & defines the next step. But thereafter upon revealing the inner self, is the choice to make whether to stay on or move on.

Screwing countless women sounds like playing Risk as per deemed by most men. We all want to screw every pussy in the world(or most :p) but still praying that our GF or wives will be virgins. How exceptional can it be? Haha!

orneryjoe
08-06-2011, 11:53 PM
No need to envy the very rich or the very powerful too much. The richer and the more powerful you are, the less privacy you have.

The indiscretions of the rich and powerful are headline news material. Once revealed, they tend to cause much embarrassment. If they are married, these indiscretions could also be the basis of expensive divorce settlements.

The less rich one is, the less the world cares if you should be indiscreet. This advantage should not be underestimated. For instance, LKY has little choice about staying faithful to his wife. But the orneryjoes of this world can regularly sample the delights of the FL world, and no one is really interested.

mama88
09-06-2011, 12:08 AM

'if' by rudyard kipling

Cheers!

Bro WB

Bro WB
I would say the man who achieves what is in the poem would be a pretty cool dude. And he probably would not treat pussy the same way as most other men. He will walk tall among all.

BoinKING
09-06-2011, 04:22 AM
$ = choices.
Choices = options
options = power to choose..

therefore i conclude $ = power.

relaxguy
09-06-2011, 04:32 AM
<No need to envy the very rich or the very powerful too much. The richer and the more powerful you are, the less privacy you have.
>

bro i beg to defer. this is a fallacy that provide self-consolations to those who are not powerful or rich. (sorry bro) real world dont work this way

Read up on LKY's lover in Taiwan during the 70s and 80s, Goh Keng Swee, Maos harem, Kim Jung Sung, JFK, Clinton(best example).

Same for many many many many many powerful and rich man, who have many wives, lovers flings and ONS... everyone knows but not many has the balls to expose them. When you are rich or powerful enough, you can buy or power project your privacy. No privacy? I buy penthouse use helicopter to helipad to my home on top of ION, or i tell my bodyguards to ensure noone sees it and when things get out of hand, use explosive to get rid of evidence and still stay "clean" but get 2 others to die for it( malaysia hint hint) Now that is power at the max regardless of who is right or wrong.

The keys to women is not only money of power. Humans are drawn to power and riches by default, regardless men or women, not really something shocking or special.

I think what most bros here want to say is that different traits attract different women like fishing. i.e. if you fish with money or diamonds, you would only attract women that loves cash or diamonds. Same reason why old man in mercedes with young 18 year old girl. True love? Yes, true love of cash and power. once both run out, so will the girl. dont know why many bro here lament that girls only after their money when obviously they have been fishing with cash and attracting girls who like cash.

on the other hand, if you fish with something else i.e. looks, humour, sex power, character, goodwill then you will get girls who like them. so the trick is to fish with something that will last longer or perpetually, i.e. character, brain, then the relationship is bound to be much much longer than some like cash since there are always ups and downs in money, looks, cars or even pick-up lines.

guys fall in love with their eyes, girls with their ears.

reverse thinking is pretty simple and standard actually. "poorer" people will try to act rich and power, loud while "richer" people will stay low profile and observant rich n power since they dont need to proof anything. sillier women will fall for the look,act smart, loud .however real smart women would smell a rich and powerful man miles away.

therefore, i believe when people are shallow, its not that they are stupid in finding guys or girls but that they look for things that are not consistent with what they are seeking. i.e. marriage in ONS, or true love in orgies.

those not suitable or shallow, leave them. I am sure there are fishes in the sea that will like what each and everyone offers.

to TS: Rich and power come hand in hand.

also powerplay comes into hand. like what bro fourhorseman said: what cash can buy has price, what cash cannot buy (like conquest) is priceless. thats why you find rich people stealing from convinence stores or frequenting ons spots or even molestation girls when they can pay like 1000 times at GL and touch until their hand ache.

in a nutshell,
If you are a smart lad, then focus on making money (honey) and with money comes power and power comes real (not acting out) confidence and attraction, the bees will all come to you without effort on your side. its actually that simple

No need to envy the very rich or the very powerful too much. The richer and the more powerful you are, the less privacy you have.

The indiscretions of the rich and powerful are headline news material. Once revealed, they tend to cause much embarrassment. If they are married, these indiscretions could also be the basis of expensive divorce settlements.

The less rich one is, the less the world cares if you should be indiscreet. This advantage should not be underestimated. For instance, LKY has little choice about staying faithful to his wife. But the orneryjoes of this world can regularly sample the delights of the FL world, and no one is really interested.

orneryjoe
09-06-2011, 05:58 AM
No... not out of envy. Just that different people have different lifestyles. The rich and powerful cannot live the lifestyle of the hoi polloi and vice versa. That's just plain fact.

So if one is Michael Jackson, one cannot just go down to the nearest MacDonalds to have a quick snack when one feels like it. Of cos one can always have food delivered, but that is not quite the same thing.

I do not deny that wealth and power have their privileges. But everything has a downside. LKY has a lover? Think of the many precautions he had to take not to get the world to know. For a few bouts of oral sex, Clinton was impeached and lost his post as the most powerful man in the world. He may still be Clinton but every time someone looks at him, they are reminded of Monica Lewinsky. Ditto with the Terminator and his affair with a member of his service staff.

When news of Tiger Woods' escapades with other women came to light, his wife divorced him and collected a significant slice of his fortune. And his golf don't seem to be quite the same again. Of cos, he is still rich, but not quite the celebrity that people looked up to in the past.

Italian PM Berlusconi thought he could organise orgies and still remain untouched. Today, his position as PM is precarious as he awaits trial for buying the services of an underaged sex worker.

And the list goes on....

Istrike4D
09-06-2011, 07:18 AM
If anyone is not convinced that rich equals power, go and read the thread "Picking up gals outside KTVs" where people like Warbird and others of his I'll talk about how they, all the old men, are able to Baoyang girls young enough to be their granddaughters. Without money, you can do that?

warbird
09-06-2011, 10:20 AM
Great explaination...

Money is not 100%.

As long as a man earns a decent income with all the above traits mentioned, he can get an attractive woman.

Hi bro Demizu,

I couldn't agree w/ u more.

Lol :D bro, you do know that to become this Man,with great mastery described above, will make u a v lonely man. You will be hated by all man, you will be rejected by man, great and small. But you will be undisturbed and absolute in your goals. Are you sure you want self mastery know the sufferings you will go through? :D

Hi bro,

If you r THE MAN as described in the poem, you will achieve greatness n happiness. You will be quite popular as well.

Yo Bro WB...ah the FL Chai Sen Yai Guru he speaks
and it's usually no nonsense but certainly of merit
Just based on the point of formidable self mastery, why that's me indeed
becos unlike all the other men here who are so dependent
Uncle cooks, irons, showers himself and is self reliant
could this be the reason why all the ladies they always yearn
to be seated next to Uncle, just to share with me drinks of Benedict Dom:p
even though we all are but residents of an old folks home?:D

Yo Bro DH,

Very good poem!

Bro WB
I would say the man who achieves what is in the poem would be a pretty cool dude. And he probably would not treat pussy the same way as most other men. He will walk tall among all.

Hi bro mama88,

A very cool dude indeed. Women will admire him n fall for him.

Cheers!

.................................................. .................................................. ...

Being rich n powerful may not be enuff make a man attractive to women. Examples? Prince Charles. I personally know several young Ang Moh females who hv ridiculed him n called him dumb...

How abt the infamous IMF Chief DSK? While staying in a USD 3K a day suite in NY, he couldn't even seduce a hotel maid, a MILF.

What is sorely lacking in both men? Self mastery.

Cheers!

Bro WB

tryying
09-06-2011, 12:15 PM
Diff ppl diff views. Thanks for all contributions. For me, it's still no $ no talk (or sex), haha! :D

RealEstateGuy
09-06-2011, 12:30 PM
A man's status (education, wealth, occuption, family, race, etc.) in SG society does have an effect on his ability to get pussy (non-paid). However, it is not at will for the most part. Women still cherish love and other qualities which a man can provide.

warbird
09-06-2011, 01:10 PM
If anyone is not convinced that rich equals power, go and read the thread "Picking up gals outside KTVs" where people like Warbird and others of his I'll talk about how they, all the old men, are able to Baoyang girls young enough to be their granddaughters. Without money, you can do that?

Hi bro Istrike4D,

Yes, some of the gals I BY r less than 1/3 my age.

I also agree that money is the prerequisite for BY-ing China SYTs, whether here in SG or in PRC.

However, w/ money alone I can only own a gal's body n pussy but not her heart.

To win or own her heart, I will need formidable self mastery.

Read my saga w/ 18 yo KK whom I met at LV on 6 Jan 2010. I started BY-ing her on 13 Jan. I thought she was too good for an ah pek like me at the time, revealing my lack of self confidence n self mastery. She could sense it in my body language - must be a big turnoff for her. I left her in SG n went back to Gotham City in mid Mar 2010. I Paid her 1/2 usual monthly allowance while I was away. She had not worked since 13 Jan. When I returned in late April, she had already fallen in love w/ a 20 yo fellow student from her home town. My offer of more money couldn't win her back. I hv been in touch w/ her n they r still together.

Read my account in April 2010 (picking up KTV gals outside KTVs) when she actually blamed me for her falling love w/ this young man. In fact, she was the one who initiated BY-ing n she said she did love me at one time. But I drove her away w/ my behaviour ( all originating from my lack of self mastery).

Not to worry, I hv a 17 yo chio SYT CL in Dalian whom I met in BJ n who wants to be my mistress forever, hehe. I dun want her to come to SG until April next yr when she turns 18.

Cheers!

Bro WB

owl888
09-06-2011, 01:23 PM
Hope reverse is true power=rich....else our power 10 bros will be bloody happy :D

big wood
09-06-2011, 01:54 PM
well say mr warbird:D

arsenal_84
09-06-2011, 02:18 PM
Rich - draw alot of attention, espeically from these pretty woman, who are dumb up there to let the rich screw them.

Average - Bonk gals and pay his way around for fun. THose gals who stick with you are those who give you a chance.

Poor - Goes out for fun when he can. Those gals that stick to you, are those who truly loves you.

agreed.
money can buy sex but it can never buy true love.

jerrystockton
09-06-2011, 02:19 PM
Hope reverse is true power=rich....else our power 10 bros will be bloody happy :D

Hahah...good one bro.:D

DarthRevan
09-06-2011, 04:07 PM
$ is part of the equation..females generally look for alpha males :)

tomvoyeur
09-06-2011, 08:01 PM
I do not like fking women drawn to money and power....Makes u feel like she is fking a dollar note rather than u.....;)

foiy
09-06-2011, 09:15 PM
trust me , most of our singaporean babes would open their legs for the quick cash.

axxo
10-06-2011, 04:02 AM
bullshit on so many levels. i dont even want to explain.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Bro WB

horny03
10-06-2011, 09:29 AM
No Money No Honey

HardToStop
10-06-2011, 10:40 AM
Of cos there are gals no interested in rich man, but thats be cos rich man have so many option. The gals are worried and pick the less eligible ones, but trust me, at the back of their mind they still hope to be with the rich.

I personally know a gal, super sexy, hot and nice figure, got fucked by dun know how many rich BF, none is interested in marrying her, dump her after they got sick. in the end lan lan she has to be with current bf, a salaried normal chat, and the thing is that the current bf still proud of his pretty gf. And until now she still try to meet up with ex rich bf.

Please dun ask for contact and why I get to know.

wally888
10-06-2011, 11:49 AM
Not juz Rich=power, in Sillypore got to be super Rich! Nowadays we have plenty of millionaires, so common but not multi-millionaires who indulges in Good Class Bungalows.....Now i see these as power!

Swagelock
10-06-2011, 09:58 PM
I fully agreed with what you said

Ya. $ makes the world goes round...

some_
11-06-2011, 06:19 AM
come on if you guys were given a chance to choose a rich lady would you not? dont say until only we are looking at $$$ i believe guys too:mad:

tryying
11-06-2011, 11:22 AM
come on if you guys were given a chance to choose a rich lady would you not? dont say until only we are looking at $$$ i believe guys too:mad:

One of my neighbour is consider "rich" but she is not so good looking n i think, she is abt 50+. No thks for me if she offers me to be her "pet". I still got some dignity, haha! :D

I rather buy 4D/toto for a chance to be rich and then got the power to do whatever i want. Let's says i hit 5m, I can drives a sportcar n "snatch" girl even they are attached or married.

Rich = Power, chances are high. True love are rares nowadays, $ more impt.

axxo
11-06-2011, 11:56 AM
in singapore, money indeed can buy "love" ;)

orneryjoe
14-08-2011, 07:11 AM
It is true that when any man has money to spare, he can easily gain access to sexual services.

On the other hand, if a woman has cash to spare, she may still find it difficult to obtain sexual satisfaction -- presuming that she is older, not married, and does not have a boyfriend.

No wonder so many women love shopping -- it could just be a distraction from feeling sexually frustrated.

Or do women don't need to have sex as much as men? The views of the ladies here would be most welcome.

MarsIswar
14-08-2011, 09:10 AM

Dude Cannot agree more to what u said well done 3Q

cassanova
14-08-2011, 09:13 AM
hmm....rich is one thing...but to me know how to sweet talk is even better:D some guys i knw can talk until the birds comes down....lol

MarsIswar
14-08-2011, 09:32 AM
Here my point of view tO share with a little story :
A woman ask : if I sleep with 3 guy ppl call me a bitch but y when a guy sleep with 8 woman and he is know as a hero?
Kongzi ans : a lock that can be open by 3 key is know as a bad lock, but a key that can open 8 lock is know as a master key.

For a rich man to have n sleep with alot of young n beautiful gal will not be as a hero but for an average Joe like us to be able to have more than a handfull is a people hero
Reason: for a rich man to slp around with the help of $$$ not much of thrill and challenge is attach to it
But for the poor to have more than a handfull it take skill n challenge along the way in this $$ minder world...

Ps. Dun zap me if u disagree but let me know y u disagree 3q Prost

bleahzx
14-08-2011, 03:07 PM
Heh, I think Rich + Flaunt = Even more power