PDA

View Full Version : Taman Sentosa night life

Loon khor
07-06-2011, 05:17 PM
The recent new of Taman Sentosa night sight is a eye-opening. With just 10min. drive, its a whole new night life there. Remember some 10 years back, it already being a hot night spot for singaporean to hang-out and even today, it hotter than ever. Like the part when it reported that men in the forties, after checking-in the budget hotel, will head straight for action in the disco.
The charges are M$500 for over-night. Anyone first-hand experience to share!

onlyhuman
07-06-2011, 05:37 PM
The recent new of Taman Sentosa night sight is a eye-opening. With just 10min. drive, its a whole new night life there. Remember some 10 years back, it already being a hot night spot for singaporean to hang-out and even today, it hotter than ever. Like the part when it reported that men in the forties, after checking-in the budget hotel, will head straight for action in the disco.
The charges are M$500 for over-night. Anyone first-hand experience to share!

This story of taman sentosa is old news la....think some laojiao here knows more than the report stated. Ok, my taman sentosa exp begins in 1996 - 1998, after which i decided i cant live a life like this forever. That time it was a heaven for guys and gers that likes drugs, loud music, sex. During that time there are more ktvs like Jin du, ye lai Xiang and etc. Drugs can be bought at a mama shop below...wat u want they have...the ktvs closes at 3am and we will all hop over to a shophouse across the Rd and continues to get wasted till 11am. Drugs is available at only RM 10 - 20 for 5 E, K is only 20 bucks a sachet...gers don't cost anything cos we provides free drugs...:D

waiwaiz
07-06-2011, 08:11 PM
is that place happening now?:p many year never go jb liao:o

kinggyman
07-06-2011, 08:32 PM
i think taman sentosa will get cleaned up soon...cos' of the recent happenings in media.

Drugs made so easily available in malaysia? will cause alot of social issues...

tomvoyeur
07-06-2011, 09:09 PM
Any issue if u r there to drink n have sex, n no drugs? ;)

dom01
07-06-2011, 10:03 PM
This story of taman sentosa is old news la....think some laojiao here knows more than the report stated. Ok, my taman sentosa exp begins in 1996 - 1998, after which i decided i cant live a life like this forever. That time it was a heaven for guys and gers that likes drugs, loud music, sex. During that time there are more ktvs like Jin du, ye lai Xiang and etc. Drugs can be bought at a mama shop below...wat u want they have...the ktvs closes at 3am and we will all hop over to a shophouse across the Rd and continues to get wasted till 11am. Drugs is available at only RM 10 - 20 for 5 E, K is only 20 bucks a sachet...gers don't cost anything cos we provides free drugs...:D

Good one, but u missed out the all time fav, SAKURA!