PDA

View Full Version : Good old time long lost neighbour

Pages : [1] 2

DeeDaDee
06-06-2011, 11:19 AM
Have been reading some of the sexciting stories post here. Whether fiction or non fiction is up to each and individual.
Here my stories go. But is up to you to believe but hope I'm will be UP.

Me: Not bad Roy, your driver have improve a lot. At least get you to the right direction.
Roy: Yours not bad either, at least more than 200 yards now compare to when you start learning golf.
Me: But still not so good, I have aching problem most of the time when finish golf game.
Roy: You still apply to much strength. Why don't we end the day and go for some real massage.
Me: Oh, we extra service??? Hahahaha...
Roy: No, is real massage, no hanky panky. You have to put on paper underwear. Make sure you control, otherwise they see your harden rod like your Iron 7, you will be embarrass. Now is 8pm plus and I think they clos at 10pm, is quite near by here. Shall we.
Me: Sure. Maybe after that can go Geylan for 'supper'.
Rou: hahahaha... To ease your stomach or to relieve.
Me: Both also can.

Me and Roy are businessman and often play golf together.
We heading to a traditional Javanese massage which I have not tried before. I don't frequent HC a lot and not really into massage.

Roy: Hi, I just call and make reservation for 2.
Reception: Roy Tan and Bert.
Roy: that's right.
Reception: I'm sorry Mr Tan, when you called just now, we have enough massue to attend to both of you, but just now one of them fell down and have send to hospital. I afraid we can only attend to one of you now and the other have to wait.
Roy: You should have call and inform me, not when we reach here.

Then suddenly there a lady voice came out and apologise.
Lynn: I'm sorry, we didn't expect this to happen and is just few minutes ago my massue been carry away by the ambulance. If either of you don't mind, I can attend to it. My name is Lynn, I'm the lady boss here.

I keep looking at her as she is so fimilar, she look like some one I know...

DeeDaDee
06-06-2011, 02:01 PM
First time writing, any grammer or spelling mistake, please forgive...but ultimately, hope I can lead to understand

alan0338
06-06-2011, 02:11 PM
pls carry on bro :D

tigersden
06-06-2011, 05:13 PM
Don't worry bro, it's a nice build-up to a nice story. Keep it up.

DeeDaDee
06-06-2011, 11:02 PM
I keep looking at her as she is so familiar, she look like someone I know...

Lynn: Don't worry, even I have not been servicing my client for a period of time, but most of the masseur here are train by me. I the master here. (smiling at the same time when she say she the master, with a horny look some more!)
Roy: I fine if you want to service me, but I think my friend Bert need a good rub, a 'master' rub.
I look at Roy stern.
Bert: oh, err... I okay...anything... (still looking at Lynn trying hard to recall, maybe one of the HC girl and have grow to become a boss??)
Lynn: Okay, I will have Bert, May (the recept) can you get Aunty Irene for...
Roy: My name i s Roy, I your regular customer here...maybe once or twice a month.
Lynn: Nice meeting you and Bert (again, the horny look that even make me feel like I have see her before)
Lynn: Come, let me lead both inside...
Reception: We have herbal oil and olive oil...
Roy: Olive please, can shower after that, don't feel so oily and suspicious by my wife.
Me: Same, so long is not cooking oil.
Lynn: (giggling)...hmmm, we do have if you want, I can make you WELL DONE like steak... Come follow me.

Lynn both of us to the compartment, separated by low partition with curtain in front. One compartment for Roy but is 3 compartment away from me. As I this is my first time to visit 'clean' massage place, I can see this is not really into EXTRA service business.
Roy: Please don't take off your underwear half way through the massage, they won't provide you the SPECIAL service you want even if you have money....hahahaha... I see you outside once you have done. Enjoy and don't MOAN loudly okay...hahaha..
Me: Hahaha, I see you later.

As Roy enter his compartment while I walking a short aisle to mine, I trying very hard to think where I have met Lynn before….

DeeDaDee
06-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Thanks to bro Tigerden and Alan0338

ChowCheng
06-06-2011, 11:34 PM
Faster look for a feng shui di and pitch camp.

DeeDaDee
07-06-2011, 12:41 AM
As Roy enter his compartment while I walking a short aisle to mine, I trying very hard to think where I have met Lynn before….

Lynn lead me to my compartment. As I enter, I saw inside there a rise up massage bed, disposal underwear in a pack and few clean towel.

Lynn: Bert, just change to the disposal underwear, I’ll be back shortly.
Me: Okay. Please close the curtain, I’m shy……
Lynn: Oh, big man but shy… See you in awhile.

As I stripping down, not to my birthday suit but with a PAPER thingy underwear wrap around me, I start to think back… She look like Aunty Ling ling.

When I was young, at the age around 11 yo, my parent work very hard to support the family. I have 1 elder sister in University and 1 elder brother in Polytechnic. So you can imagine the age gap between my elder sister and brother. They are in school most of the time and I always been left alone. No other person to play with, I always look for my neighbour-Aunty Ling Ling. Aunty Ling Ling stay with her Grandma, both came from Malaysia, Ipoh. Aunty Ling Ling parent and her younger brother pass away in an accident when she very young, left with her grandma taking care of her. Aunty Ling Ling and her grandma came to Singapore because she found a job here and is time she have to take care of her grandma as she is old. Aunty Ling Ling is only 23 yo at that time, but at our age, so long whoever is older than us, we call them Aunty….! Her grandma was then very sick and have no other choice but to send her to old folk home because Aunty Ling Ling have to work. I don’t know what she work as last time, only know she will leave her house around 6pm and come back quite late, next days she will wake up around 1-2pm to visit her grandma and come back home. My parent told me she doing night shift as production workers, and normally this type of graveyard shift earn slightly better. My parent know she working hard for the sake of supporting her grandma as she not highly educate, so my parent always encourage her a lot. So from there, we become good neighbour. Some time we will invite her for dinner during weekend and some time we will go over. But after her grandma have pass away, she spend most of the time at home instead as she need not go to old folk home any more.
Aunty Ling Ling actually look quite pretty, look abit like HK Cat 3 actress, Veronica Yip, with a busty boob some more . When ever after school, I always like to go to her place and watch TV with her. Well been a male, no matter you are at what age, opposite sure attract. There even once, Aunty Ling Ling thought I fall asleep after some TV show, she came out of the bathroom after her shower to her bedroom just only bra and panty. Even I think she have trim well, still can see some bit of hair coming out. I have a good peep and my little BIRDIE also hardened too when she walk pass me so close and I have to pretend I sleeping, controlling my birdie. She have actually seduce me unintentionally
I rmember there another incident, after school I went for my soccer game and after game end, instead of going home, I went to her house. She saw I am so dirty and told me that she going to shower me. She took me to her shower room, take out my shirt, my pant and my underwear. She told me she use to shower her younger brother so ask me don’t be shy. She took a stool and sit down while I standing in front of her, naked. She then took the soap and rub me here and there and even my birdie. She seem like quite enjoying rubbing my birdie and almost become ‘hard’. Moreover, I at a standing position, she sitting down, I have a good view of her cleavage as she wearing a white spaghetti stripe T shirt which wrap her body contour nicely.
Aunty Ling Ling: Don’t be shy or pai say, I have seen my younger brother many time when I shower him in the past before he past away. Hmmm, you bird bird is developing now huh! Look bigger than my younger brother at his age.
Me: Oh… so what will the bird bird develop into????
Aunty Ling Ling: Oh, hehehe…your surrounding will grow some hair, (pointing at the front) your bird head will come out and if your want to have baby in future, you have to use it to your future partner lor.
Me: Huh!!!! Grow hair and grow big and use it to have baby (at our age, we more or less know the bird and bee from somewhere else but not in detail, I just pretend don’t know and let her explain further so that I can enjoy her touch here and there). Aunty Ling Ling, how to use this and make baby????
Aunty Ling Ling: Oh, your parent never teach you anything on sex?
Me: You know my parent always work and never have the time with me. What is sex?
Aunty Ling Ling: Err…Sex is…..(she stumble abit)…Have you seen a naked woman before?
Me: Never (my mind thinking, do you want to show me???)
Aunty Ling Ling: Well okay, in that the case, do you want me to teach you? (still holding on my birdie, stroking with the soap on it and abit hard by now)
Me: Are you willing to?
Aunty Ling Ling: Why not! But you must promise me, not to tell anyone especially your parent.
Me: Ya ya ya….sure sure sure…. I swear…
Aunty Ling Ling: (Slutty look) Hmmm…How should I start and how should I teach you….. should I show you………..!!!!!

siaokia55
07-06-2011, 12:53 AM
auntie ling ling lol:D

DeeDaDee
07-06-2011, 12:45 PM
Aunty Ling Ling: (Slutty look) Hmmm…How should I start and how should I teach you….. should I show you………..!!!!!

While I was having my deep thought on Aunty Ling Ling past….Lynn voice came in.

Lynn: Bert are you ready.

Her voice broken my flash back.

Me: Yup. I ready.

Lynn: You have a great body.

I was standing with only my disposal underwear on and she like screening through my body from top to bottom. Looking few second at my disposal underwear. Think she wondering how inside look like.

Me: Thanks. I do a lot of exercise.

Lynn: We will have 1 hour session. Can you lie down on the bed with your head facing down?

Me: Sure.

I was about to turn around and lie down.

Lynn: Sorry, tonight quite fully book. We usually don’t use this compartment as the cold air from the air con don’t really flow well to here. After awhile, here will be a bit warm. But still bearable. At least you are not wearing anything. I guess I will be sweating after the session.

Me: Oh, do you want to change to something light and not so warm for you? (hehehe…best you don’t wear)

Lynn: I hope to remove this T shirt I’m wearing and easy for me to move around, but I can’t be topless doing this(saying with her horny tone). Well, is you don’t mind, I will go and change.

Me: No of course I don’t mind you go topless. You won’t be so warm and sweating, I rather enjoy the olive oil on my body, not the sweat from your body.

Lynn: Hahahaha… Okay. I will go and change, will be back shortly.

Though she will really go topless and massage me. While lying down and waiting for her to get change. My mind flash back to Aunty Ling Ling again….                                                                                                                                        

Aunty Ling Ling: Should I show you..….(still holding and stroking my birdie while she thinking how to teach me in the right way)

Me: Ya Aunty Ling Ling, are you going to show me your Bod…

Aunty Ling Ling: (I have not finish my sentence and she anticipate) Show you BOOK that I can get from library.

My heart sink. Thought she will show me her body…(smiling at her)

Aunty Ling Ling: That the only way to teach you. After shower, we can go to library together. I can try to find some book that educate you. I can’t be showing you rated movie which I don’t have and usually those movie will misled you. I can’t be showing you my body to teach you about all this. It will be more proper if we can find some education book.

Me: Oh, but why can’t you show me your body and teach me leh(showing me keenest to learn face to her)? Is there a big difference between your body and mine? Any way you have seen mine.

Aunty Ling Ling: Yes of course there a difference. You are still young so I guess you won’t be embarrass in front of me. I’m a grow up woman and that the difference.

Me: What the difference? (asking question so that she thought I keen to learn)

Aunty Ling Ling: Hmmm, the difference is, you have this thing below here call penis (pointing at my birdie) and I don’t have. I have a virginal below. I have breast here (pointing at her boobs) and you have chest. Beside using your penis to pass urine, you can use it and make a woman pregnant, of cause in a right way.

Me: What do you mean by the right way leh? You mean if you show me your body, you will get pregnant?

Aunty Ling Ling: Hahahaha… no I won’t. If only we have sex, I may get pregnant. When a man and woman have sex or they make love, a man will insert this to the virginal (Aunty Ling Ling holding back my birdie and stroke till it erect and point to her pussy) especially when a man erect just like what you doing now.

She similing when she see my erection.

Me: Oh (I was blush)…You mean when I get hard like this and insert to …what you call virginal…(and I stare at her pussy)

Aunt Ling Ling: Yes. After awhile, the man will release an amount of sperm inside the woman body. That will likely result the woman to get pregnant. Of course in between they still a process. Like love making process, the sperm swing into the woman body process. That is why I have to get some book to show to you.

Me: Oh I see, thanks Aunty Ling Ling….(I hug her with my wet and soapy body. The soap cover onto her shoulder and face)

Aunty Ling Ling: Oh…Ah…. See what you have done to me. I’m wet, my shoulder and my face have soap on it.(she seen like quite enjoy my hug and also that I have make her wet all over)

Me: Oh…so sorry… come let me get the soap off for you…

I took a scoop of water and splash it on her face and her body.

Aunty Ling Ling: Hey, see what you have done to me (smiling on her face and also give me the playful look), I now totally wet. I not going to catch a cold, fall sick and get MC from my work.

I looking at her similing….

Me: Sorry….!! hehehe

Aunty Ling Ling: Now I need to remove my attire away and shower.

Me: hehehe…I just trying to help you to remove the soap away what!!!!

Her wet white T shirt reveal her body, her pink colour bra can be seen. The nipple have protrude out, feel like touching them.

Aunty Ling Ling: Now, I need to shower too. You go outside and wait for me.

Me: But I’m not done yet. I have not wash my hair? Can you wash my hair? I can help you to scrub your back! (hehehe…how say liao…I want to wash your hair, top and bottom, scrub your neh neh)

Aunty Ling Ling: Hmmmm, you little cheeky monster…..

hundredson
07-06-2011, 01:14 PM
Very nice story . Keep it up .

Istrike4D
07-06-2011, 01:18 PM
Hahaha, interesting story. A bit like copying the other aunt story. Continue please.

Sporty
07-06-2011, 01:48 PM
Camping!! Dun stop!!!

bigbadbear
07-06-2011, 02:39 PM
Keep it up Bro! This is a great read!:D

Langni
07-06-2011, 03:55 PM
Good one dude... More more..

lonelychew
16-06-2011, 10:54 PM
Camping for more

Yardstick
17-06-2011, 12:32 AM
I have to admit that TS is really good at invoking childhood memories. Please keep at it.

bigfat
17-06-2011, 07:54 AM
Nice story bro

whatthefuk
18-06-2011, 02:18 AM
nice story :D

DeeDaDee
18-06-2011, 01:13 PM
Sorry to all bro that support this story.... Very busy with heavy schedule of meeting.... Pai seh pai seh......

Aunty Ling Ling: Now, I need to shower too. You go outside and wait for me.
Me: But I’m not done yet. I have not wash my hair? Can you wash my hair? I can help you to scrub your back! (hehehe…how say liao…I want to wash your hair, top and bottom, scrub your neh neh)
Aunty Ling Ling: Hmmmm, you little cheeky monster…..
.................................................. ............................

Aunty Ling Ling: Now I need to remove my attire away and shower.
Me: hehehe…I just trying to help you to remove the soap away what!!!!
Her wet white T shirt reveal her body, her pink colour bra can be seen. The nipple have protrude out, feel like touching them.

Me: Unless you want my hair smell bad.
I took some water and pour at my head, I did it on purpose so that the water will splash at her and she can quickly remove her clothes.
Aunty Ling Ling: Hey…you make me wet all over …(she smile and look at me and my mischievous act!!!, hahaha in fact is my horny act!!!)…You gonna get from me… (Hmmm, getting what, BJ???)
Me: Hahaha…you want to shower what, so need to have water on you. Oh…you are wet!!! Hehehe… more water for you….???
I took the scoop and pour on her and she totally wet through.
Aunty Ling Ling : Okay, stop it, else no library for you.
Me: Oh no…okay, let quickly get it done and go to library together. (my mind is quickly remove your attire and shower together) Hurry Aunty Ling Ling. I help you to save water when we shower together. But….You won’t get pregnant right if we shower together?
Aunty Ling Ling : Of cause I won’t my little monster. Okay, promise me don’t tell your family what we did today okay.
Me: Kill me if I do…… (YES...Take it off!!!!)
Aunty Ling Ling start to remove her T shirt…wow my eye ball grow big and staring at her lovely bra. Well at my age I couldn’t tell what the size, but is like more than hand full on it if I CUP my hand on her.
Aunty Ling Ling : Hurry and wash up, stop staring me like that? You suppose to wash your hair??
Me: You suppose to wash for me leh!!!! (with my mouth half open while looking at her boobs)
She continue to remove her bra.....and her shorts. Standing there with only her panty. She really have a nice figure at her age. Feel like heaven, I just can’t take my eyes off her. At my age can't go visit Geylang, but fortunate to see aa naked woman... maybe too greedy, have the urge to raise my hand and touch her. I guess she won't mind, she already naked in front of me.
Aunty Ling Ling : If you still looking at me like that (her face blush), I gonna make you stand outside and wait… hor…
Me: ok, ok….oh..no no no…. my eyes feel uncomfortable…think some soap get into my eyes. Can you see my eyes whether they are red???
Aunty Ling Ling move closer to look at my eyes, (I tilt up my head) her body get nearer to me, her boobs almost touching me
Aunty Ling Ling : They are okay my dear.
Me: But I feel uneasy. Can you see carefully?
She move even closer, her boobs touches me. A sensation flow through and blood flow to my birdie below.
Aunty Ling Ling : Well, is only a bit. Not that serious. Do you still want to go library?? If yes, better hurry up.
I stare at her boobs again, strong reaction come, my birdie HARD liao, but don’t really want to surface to her on my erection. I have the urge to touch her, touching her boobs. She start to remove her panty as well and make me grow HARDER now. Wow….is my first time having the real image of a pussy. I stare from NORTH then to SOUTH. She is quite neatly trim at her pussy area, very neat, not like those curly and all over, just a small bushes around. I pretend to rub my irritating eyes and have a good look at her naked body for a moment. My mouth open apart and almost WOW out. Aunty Ling Ling has a nice pair of boob, neatly trim pussy hair, just wonder how the pussy like if she spread apart. I couldn’t hold on to my erection as she standing in front of me. How to find excuses to touch her, if I touch her, how will she react? Will she get angry or will she like it???
Aunty Ling Ling: Come on, let wash up you little monster….
She took the shampoo, wash my hair, scrub and scrub while I took the shower foam to apply to her. I start to rub her tummy area, going around her flat tummy. Slowly moving a bit by a bit to the North, where my target is. My hand is at the edge of her breast….
She took water and begin to wash off the shampoo on my hair. I look at her and she smiling. She like giving me the GREEN light to proceed higher. I smile back (hehehe…) but I move my hand down again to her tummy. She start to wash my body again. This time, I moving up to, attacking her breast area, I have reach, rubbing her breast, one hand on the left and one on the right. Going circle on her breast and I look at her face, she didn’t react to be angry but seen like enjoying it, so fondling it and pretend to that I helping her to wash very CLEAN…Hehehe. By now, my birdie is as hard. I purposely concentrate at her breast for a while. I look at her again, then I bent down. This time, her leg and what next!!! Leg will head North, to her pussy. At her leg, I slowly rub and rub. Slowly moving North. Approaching her tight, I look at her again. I am about to enter what in between her tight….Yes, her pussy. Just wonder, if I poke my finger in, how will she react? I just really enjoy this moment. Have her naked in front of me and washing together. Just wonder if I have the chance to bonk her. Think she enjoying feel, she actually close her eyes for a moment. My hand went in between. Pretending washing her real hard. She let out a soft moan and stare at me….

Lynn: Bert, can I come in
Me: Oh oh…yes! Come in….!
Lynn voice break my wet memories away and back to the massage bed where I lying. I not too sure whether should I ask her.
Lynn: Sorry to keep you waiting and is not your days. Have to let you use this compartment here. If you feel warm, let me know.
Me: Well, I guess I won’t turn HOT here! So how are you going to compensate me then?
Lynn: (smiling) oh..haha…hmmm…I let you know later toward the end of the session…..

SpeedoStar
18-06-2011, 06:25 PM
Cheers man, this is a good story bro.

moder
19-06-2011, 10:27 AM
Camping for more actions. :D

jeffteo
19-06-2011, 10:37 AM
Keep it coming bro...

Scorpiom
19-06-2011, 10:43 AM
Nice reading it

joew2005
19-06-2011, 12:55 PM
ya ... another stori writer ... in the making.

ant0512
19-06-2011, 07:07 PM
nice story.. keep it up

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
19-06-2011, 07:56 PM
Camping here for Ling Ling Auntie :D

freedom1984
19-06-2011, 08:53 PM
Nice story u got there.. up u 3 points..

DeeDaDee
20-06-2011, 12:16 AM
Thanks for all bro and sis support and those who UP me. Zhong Xin Xie Xie...

Me: Well, I guess I won’t turn HOT here! So how are you going to compensate me then?
Lynn: (smiling) oh..haha…hmmm…I let you know later toward the end of the session…..

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Then I would love to shorten the session to 5 min instead…
Lynn: Hahaha….That the best part, waiting can be torture especially you would like to find out things you want to know.
Me: You want to torture me? Well sometime can be fun, especially you look forward for something fun…
Lynn starts her massage. She starts from my shoulder. She press is hard. She knows how to control her strength. Her touch makes you feel so soothing and sensation. She knows where to press and where to concentrate. Her hands move to my lower shoulder. I am feeling so good. Of cause, she better than those PIANO types from those HC ladies, ultimately, those are out for SPECIAL with you. If Lynn offer me a hand job, she can really give me a jerk out, maybe this will be the surprise she giving….
Lynn: So what kind of ‘fun’ do you expect from me?
Me: What can you offer?
Lynn moves her head forward and whisper beside my ear.
Lynn: I do anything for man like you (her tone sound seducing)…..but not anything beyond my limit.
I lying on the massage bed, when she say such thing, I turn a bit on, HARD liao!!!!
Me: Wow, can you elaborate what within your limit (smiling at her)?!!!!
Lynn: I will elaborate later…end of session…..if you can wait.
Me: I shall… wait…. and see… (My tone pretend that I can wait)
She let out her smile. Massaging me at my lower back….
Me: Oh…that what I really want….Your skill and strength….oh….. Good. (She really gives me a good pressing)
Lynn: Thank you. Told you I ‘m the master and I train all my people here. Let me know you whether pressure harder or softer…
Me: Maintain this.
She moves her hand, applying the strength. I tilt up my head a bit and peep at her. She is pressing, touching and admiring my body at the same time. She looks like enjoying it. Her facial expression was the same with Aunty Ling Ling when she shower me for the first time, looking at my young little naked body. She is enjoying my body so much.
Lynn: You have a very good body shape. At your age still keep it well. Not much fat…
Me: Thanks. Ya, I do a lot of sport. Golfing, swimming and soccer. But soccer getting lesser, age catching. I do it once awhile to keep my stamina going. (To keep my stamina for sex too!!)
Lynn: hmmm golf, I would love to pick up. Will you teach me?
Me: If you are keen, why not. Hmmm…how you pay me school fee if I teach you?
Lynn head move toward my ear again, with her seducing voice,
Lynn: Well, I give you free massage after every session if you teach me. Don’t let anyone know, I can add in extra ‘ingredient’.
Wow, extra ingredient?? Apply chocolate on my body and lick me all over????
Me: Oh, wow, haha…. Sound a good deal. With extra ingredient some more.
Lynn: Yes deal!
Me: Give me your contact after this session here.
Lynn: Sure.
Me: If you keen in soccer, I can coach you too!
Lynn: Oh, soccer. I love man playing soccer….
Is she hinting me???
Me: Ya, I love soccer since very young. When I was young and playing for school team in primary school, after my game, I always return home with bruise and mud all over. Worry get scolding, sometime I will go to my neighbour to shower first before going home.
Lynn: Really? (Her tone sound surprise)
What an idea, can testing whether she is Aunty Ling Ling. But if she is, I will be very surprise, she have change and grow prettier than last time when she is young. She has a long hair but now is shoulder length. She doesn’t seem to be age a lot like those Aunty or Tai Tai. Somehow, I still can remember her feature, especially her eye. Her voice and the way she speaks. Well, if she strip naked now, I’m sure I remember her figure too, deep register inside, from outlook, I believe her figure didn’t change much, but look like her boobs more firmer!!! Hehehehe…..Even if she is not, just befriend with another mature lady, who know I really can get some FUN surprise from her and she can show me how experience she is handling man like me.
Me: Ya. Why you sound surprise to like that?
Lynn: Oh, just remind me of my younger brother who have pass away during my early days in Malaysia. He likes play soccer too.
younger brother??? Malaysia??
Me: Oh, sorry to hear that.
Lynn: Is okay. Is been years.
Me: You from Malaysia?
Lynn: Yup! Came over when I was 20 plus.
I think I can confirm, chop and sign….is her. She is from Malaysia and has a younger brother who pass away.
Suddenly, I raise up my head and ask her.
Me: Did you come alone or with your whole family? So where do you stay then??
I looking at her, into her eyes, she look at me in return, exchanging eyes contact. The light so dim, I move myself closer. Just want to see whether she look like Aunty Ling Ling.
Lynn: Why you look at me like this Bert?
She smiles with a seductive look. Her hands are moving around my shoulder now, she like touching and feeling my back instead of massaging. I move my face closer, close up to at her. So close can even feel the air from her nostril. If I move closer, our lips will get contact. I have the feeling now to kiss her. It is flowing through my mind. Even if she not Aunty Ling Ling, she make me feel like frenching her with passion. Few inches more and will contact her lips. Her eyes are giving me the kind of signal, the kind of ‘fulfil’ me now. Is this the surprise that she wanted to give me? I thought it will be even more than this.
Lynn looks at me.
Lynn: You okay? (She ask)
Me: Ar…yyyes..
I move even nearer. Surprisingly she didn’t move back.
Lynn: Bert??!!!
Me: Ya….you…I……can….I….
Lynn: what??(Saying softly)
Me: I …can I….?....!

ajlover
20-06-2011, 05:12 AM
bro, she tortured u in making u wait, then u torture all of us by making us wait for your story?? quick.... cant tahan liao..... more !! give us more !!

nodevil
20-06-2011, 12:06 PM
good build up. keep it coming!! upzz u!:D

pary
20-06-2011, 01:54 PM
Very nice...reminds me of the time when my aunt washed me with her hands on my little bro (but without the juicy experience). Please continue.

Eric22
20-06-2011, 05:05 PM
How I wish I had such good neighbour last time... Carry on with the nice story...

DeeDaDee
20-06-2011, 05:40 PM
Thanks thanks thanks for the support...Sorry to keep you waiting but is only a day.....:) I try to go gear 4 okay...

Lynn looks at me.
Lynn: You okay? (She ask)
Me: Ar…yyyes..
I move even nearer. Surprisingly she didn’t move back.
Lynn: Bert??!!!
Me: Ya….you…I……can….I….
Lynn: what??(Saying softly)
Me: I …can I….?....!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tilt my head to the angle that can kiss her, moving nearer, looking at her eyes. My lip is millimetre away from her. Her lip is really hot too taste it. Her eyes are lock on with me. I didn’t expect to go further. I spoke out.
Me: I… I ….I…I…Can I …..Go to….pee…..???
She looks at me, pause for awhile and smile again. Not sure whether she feel disappointed that I not kissing her but I do really feel like peeing.
Lynn: Oh…Sure…ya..Please go…quick, don’t wet my bed.
As I stand up, my towel drops to the floor and expose me in my disposable under wear, is so thin enough that anyone can see my erection. She is looking at my erection and smile.
Lynn: Oh, are you sure you need a pee or something else????
The erection is so obvious and she can see. Wonder she like it? But I really need a pee; too much water during golf game, more over is a warm night.
Me: Do you want to follow me and find out??? Hehehehe…
As I walking through a narrow passage beside the massage bed, Lynn was standing by the side. I have to get through her in order to get out. Is so narrow that my erected cock touches her front, she look at me, and I look back. We are standing so close, our body are in contact, hoping she uses her hand to go into my underwear and stroke me. I think she must be feeling good to let my cock touch her front.
Lynn: Oh…I would love to….But you going to Gent, not for ladies. (She look with seductive face at me), hurry and back else you going to end you session very soon and miss you surprise.
Lynn pushes me out of the compartment and to the Gent.
Me: Okay okay…else will wet on the floor. I will be back!!!!

Wow liao, hehehe, my erected cock touch her, maybe she getting horny and wet below already, juice flowing out. She probably can’t take it anymore and give me the SURPRISE immediately.
I went into the Gent. My erection still on, hard to pee out, while waiting for the WATER to come, thinking what have just happen. I wonder later, will she stroke my cock? Will she give me a blow job? If I kiss and French her, will she enjoy it? ….Or maybe she give me one tight slap when I do all this to her cause she not that kind of lady? I suddenly wake up with the image she slap me. Wow, can be danger if I received the wrong signal. Moreover, she may have seductive look, but doesn’t mean she let anyone do it.
But I more keen to know whether she is Aunty Ling Ling. Her body have not change that much even though her face has change a little. As I relieve the urine out, I recall back the first time when we are showering again, connecting the part where I stop….

………My hand went in between. Pretending washing her real hard. She let out a soft moan and stares at me….
Aunty Ling Ling: I thought you suppose to scrub my back??
She smiles as my hand went higher in between her leg. Light moan coming out again. She is enjoying it.
Me: Wow, Aunty Ling Ling, this the first time I see a naked woman leh!! Now then I know woman neh neh is like that and the feel is like that.
I touch her again at her neh neh with the other hand. Rubbing at her nipple. Feeling at her soft neh neh. Can feel her nipple have turn hard a bit. How I wish to suck her neh neh, but she covering with shower foam all over. My other hand is at ‘the door’ of the pussy. I slide my hand at the clitoris, moving up and down.
Me: You really difference with me leh!(Pretend innocent) You don’t have a bird bird. My hand can’t find your bird bird here.
As I was saying at the same time I rubbing at her below up and down. Her face look very turn on and enjoy.
Me: Some more your below is difference with mine, hehehe, got a bit of nice hair.
Aunty Ling Ling moans, she breath hard, and let out.
Aunty Ling Ling: Yes….Ah….!!! The development of woman and man physical will grow difference. In future, your physical will not be the same too. You will have hairs grow, on your armpit, maybe your chest, and around your bird bird area, we call it pubic hair.
By now, my birdie already turn on and so hard. She obviously can see that.
Me: Is that going to grow very long and every where?
Aunty Ling Ling: Is around this area not very long.
She holds on to my rock hard birdie and point at it.
Aunty Ling Ling: Look at you bird bird now, very hard right. You feel very hard. This is call erection. This is the reaction when you see opposite sex and this allows you to have the process of making love. When you get hard on your bird bird, you can penetrate or insert to a woman virginal, which is here. After that, the man will relieve their sperm inside, which will result a woman to get pregnant.
She lifts up her leg and spread a bit apart. I can see the lips of her pussy clearly.
Me: What is sperm? How can I relieve? How is the feeling like?
Aunty Ling Ling: That is why I need to bring you to library to understand all this term. Well, I don’t know how to express the feeling to you if you insert into a woman because I’m not a man but I guess is very good. As a woman, I know the feeling is good. When both man and woman they fall in love, this is another way to express their love further.
Me: Oh….but Aunty Ling Ling…
I look at her, she look back. We exchange eyes contact. She is holding my birdie, stroking it hard. I am feeling her pussy, rubbing up and down, except inserting my finger inside.
Aunty Ling Ling: Yes my dear.
Me: Can….I…?
Aunty Ling Ling: What it is? (Her tone was soft and sexy)
Me: Can I insert my bird bird inside you……???!!!!

bigfat
20-06-2011, 08:47 PM
nice bro keep it hard!!!

lapyong
20-06-2011, 10:54 PM
Nice story, continue pls.

Ironman123
20-06-2011, 11:29 PM
Very stimulating. Imagination is going wild. Great expression of your story. Well done.

smlimau
21-06-2011, 04:34 AM
Tis is GOOD man.....!waitin 4 more

grant
21-06-2011, 11:55 AM
Very good story. More pls

BigBoy2
21-06-2011, 03:14 PM
Where did the BIRD DEE goes???.......

Regards
BigBoy2

crazyballer
21-06-2011, 03:21 PM
nice story. keep them coming bro!

Tho66
21-06-2011, 03:41 PM
Hi Bro, pls kindly pm me Aunty Ling Ling massage place address & contact if she is your real story as I want 2 try out her service. Thanks in advance.

freedom1984
21-06-2011, 06:25 PM
Ts! Where r u?!

lasupkia
21-06-2011, 07:02 PM
Faster insert bird bird inside ah boy oi...
upz u la

DeeDaDee
21-06-2011, 08:43 PM
Aunty Ling Ling: What it is? (Her tone was soft and sexy)
Me: Can I insert my bird bird inside you……???!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aunty Ling Ling look at me, pause a while and smile.
Me: I want to know how the feeling like.
Aunty Ling Ling: I’m afraid not my dear. You only do it to someone you love, like wise for me here.
Me: But, I love you. You don’t love me.
Aunty Ling Ling: Ya I do, but is a difference kind of love my dear. Moreover, if you do it, Aunty Ling Ling will get pregnant.
I was about to ask her make me wear a condom if she have.
Me: You mean when I insert in and you will get pregnant?
Aunty Ling Ling: Hmmm, if you insert and relieve your sperm, yes I may or I will get pregnant.
Me: Than I insert and don’t relieve ‘them’ lor. I love you Aunty Ling Ling (I saying it so horny…)
Aunty Ling Ling: Do you know what is love little monster? You just trying your luck huh. You won’t be able to control my dear, because when you’re feeling get ‘high’ enough, you won’t be able to control but relieve inside.
Me: But how can I tell the feeling if you don’t let me insert into your…err..
Aunty Ling Ling: Virginal. Is call virginal (I thought is call CB….that where I learn from my classmate)
Me: Oh, virginal.
She smiles with a slutty face. Stroking my birdie and is getting harder.
Aunty Ling Ling: Well, I can’t let you insert me, but I can help you and you will know how the feeling like.
As she saying it, she sits down on the stool again. I’m at a standing position, she facing me. My birdie is pointing at her face, a few inches away. She took some water and pour on my birdie. Looking my birdie who turn HARD ROD. She pour water again, this time I move my front side closer to her face, I almost poke into her mouth. For a moment, she stares at it. Was she hesitating to give me a blow job? She opens her mouth… Yes, she open her mouth. She going to blow me……… But realise she open her mouth and say.
Aunty Ling Ling: You are growing like an adult already. Your penis size is there, maybe still can develop.
She moves nearer, look like now is the time. YES, blow me Aunty Ling Ling if you think my size is the same with an adult and can give you the kind of pressure. Come on Aunty Ling Ling. But… she planted a kiss on my little HARD ROD instead. I took the chance to I move nearer, almost went into her mouth but only at the edge of the lips, her head retreat and look up at me.
Aunty Ling Ling: Your size really looks like the same with adult.
Inside my heart, yes Aunty Ling Ling, my size look the same with adult, why hesitate. Try it you will know
Me: Oh….it is? You mean my Dad will same same with me.
Aunty Ling Ling: That I won’t know, I have never seen his (simling at me) only seen yours and is in front on me now.
She turns and looks at it again. She now holding and stares at my HARD ROD. Moving her head closer. She like examine it. Is she going to put inside her mouth, why she look at it so close? Quick leh, hurry up. Maybe she is, so have a QC before blowing. Her hand went to the bottle of shower foam and pump out. The moment I thought she going to put inside her mouth and lick it, she stand up again. Her hands reach up, start to stroke on my birdie.
Me: Arhh….oh…
Aunty Ling Ling: how does is feel now? (She smile and look at me)
I look at her……….

Flushhhhhhh…… Done with my WATERING and flush away. Need to go back to my massage else Lynn though I PCC inside.

Lynn: Wow, gone for so long. Doing something else inside? (She giggles)
Me: Yup, something soooo….good. Do you want to know?
Trying to tease her again. Our faces are close up again.
Lynn: If you want to tell me lor.. (She smile)…Anyway I need to finish off you….
She sound so seducing.
Me: Wow, finish me??? How? (PUMP me hard???)
Lynn: Get on to the bed now.
Me: Do I need to take out this? (pointing at my disposable underwear)
Lynn: No need lah!! I need to carry on the massage session else my shop will have to close at 12am.
Me: Well, 45 min plus 1 hour SURPRISE.
Lynn : You a big mischievous adult, but remind me of some one.
Me: Oh..it is.
Lynn: You really look like someone to me.
Should I tell her now or should I wait.......!!!!????:confused:

gambit76
21-06-2011, 08:53 PM
Great writing!! more more more TS!!

Hundred Plus
21-06-2011, 09:09 PM
Is VAGINA and not VIRGINAL. Only heard of Virginal Slim cigarette :D

Anyway good story bro! Camping here for more!!!

freedom1984
21-06-2011, 09:40 PM
Ts!! Carry on with ur story don half way leh!

Heavenly Viper
21-06-2011, 10:41 PM
Both stories also very exciting but both stories all hang half way.
Siennnnnnnnnnnnnnn faster update bro hahaha.

bberry
21-06-2011, 11:26 PM
don let us wait too long :D

Jaynco
22-06-2011, 12:57 AM
Camping time...

moder
22-06-2011, 01:21 PM
Camping here for more :D

honrywish
22-06-2011, 03:13 PM
Nice story

carry on

freedom1984
22-06-2011, 04:26 PM
LoL... I belive ts never log out his sbf acc... cos. I almost every 2hours log in once 2 check.. hahaha.. ts faster update!!

RedCross
22-06-2011, 04:33 PM
Great build up to a massive conclusion. Bro, hope u continue writing soon.
waiting in anticipation of yr great stories.

Swagelock
22-06-2011, 07:46 PM
Good old time story time... :D

freedom1984
22-06-2011, 08:43 PM
Haiz.. still no updatess....

waterbottle99
22-06-2011, 10:59 PM
nice story bro!! do continue!! :D:D

ccl69
22-06-2011, 11:48 PM
nice...keep it up...:D

lapyong
22-06-2011, 11:54 PM
Camping for more.

devilzQQ
23-06-2011, 02:58 AM
wah bro, ur story is STEAMY. :D

Keep it up!!

pizzaboy
23-06-2011, 01:56 PM
Wow as i was readin ts story, images of pan ling ling keeps appearin on my mind as e female lead of the story...

freedom1984
23-06-2011, 09:44 PM
Ts still don wan carry on with the story....

Hundred Plus
23-06-2011, 10:13 PM
Maybe TS is just another clone who has got enough points to get his rep power so stop posting liao :p

DeeDaDee
24-06-2011, 08:08 PM
Sorry sorry....went oversea....sorry for the waiting. But thanks thanks for the support...... :p

Lynn: You really look like someone to me.
Should I tell her now or should I wait.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: who?
Lynn: Someone I know and a special someone.
She says I special. Aunty Ling Ling say I special, but how special. She still can remember what ‘special’ we have done together before?
Me: I have a common face lah. Most man look like me. Hahaha….
I get on to the bed for her to carry on with her massage and also to see what she can offer when we are done. Who know she so horny, offer me ‘special’ service, that is why she say I look like someone ‘special’.
Lynn: When I came to Singapore many years ago to work here, I stay with my grandma in Woodland.
Oh!!! YESSSS!!!! I have been staying in woodland since young, since born. Oh Aunty Ling Ling, is you. COMFRIM liao is you. I know is Aunty Ling Ling, her feature, the way she talk (always so seductive) and her boobs size, doesn’t really change that much even she wearing a tight T shirt now, can see the cleavage, remind me of what I have see in the past. I wanted to turn around now and tell her who am I but I decide to wait awhile more. I wanna enjoy her touch again, her feel from her hand, after so many years, after when we last have….(keep reading to fid out)
I guess she will be surprise to see what from a big boy to a big man I am now. No longer a young man with a BIRDIE, but a man with grow up BIRDIE. But…..does she still remember me? Will she pretend that she don’t know me? Even when she left and we are still in touch until she has gone back to Malaysia. From there, we have totally lost contact because we have shifted house and we have change our number.
We were neighbours for almost 3 years before she moves out. Is only toward the 2nd and 3rd year, we begin to be more close. I really like her a lot at that time, not only regards her as my big sister, Aunty and also ‘girlfriend’ because we spend most time together. She has showered her love and concern to me as a big sister, treating me as her young brother, but maybe I receive in the wrong way. I though she really fond of me too, otherwise, who on earth a young lady at the age of 23, well develop, nice figure, pretty, will strip naked and shower with a young man 11 yo and still let you touch here and there. Sex education with practical lesson, wow, I guess I’m the lucky one at my lucky age. A steamy lesson I won’t forget…..
Lynn move her on my back again, carry on the soothing massage. Her soft touch from her hand really remind me again when we have our first shower, how she stroke my hard birdie. Is really so good….. My mind flash and connect back again…..

Aunty Ling Ling: how does is feel now? (She smile and look at me)
I look at her……….
The feeling is so great. Shiok ah… I have never touch by a woman till this age 11 yo, never been stroke like that by a woman. Today, now, someone who is pretty, someone who has a nice figure, is willing to do for me. Maybe this is part of her lesson, practical lesson, maybe she misses holding a cock, maybe she horny too. She encircles her hand with the shower foam, stroking in and out of her hand, slow and steady tempo. Stroking softly, touch by a young lady, the feeling is so much better than you DIY. She reaches out the other hand and touches my BALLS below, rubbing it soft. My mind is blank, but feeling is like heaven. I really have no idea what she want to do but just her both do the control. Maybe she want to have foreplay with me first, after this she will wash away the shower foam and blow me real good here in the bathroom, then will bring me to her bed and bang her real hard. Wow, inside my heart really hope this will happen but she not letting me to insert her yet making me so high. Now, she got one hand with my BIRDIE stroking and one hand with my BALLS, caressing. I just standing there, relaxing, keep quiet, looking at her neh neh. I don’t know whether to ask her what she is doing for me or should I not ask her and just wait to receive the kind of treatment she offer. Is she going to make me real hard and horny and give her a good bonk later?
Me: Aunty Ling Ling...oh…ah… you making me soooo good now…. what are you going to do for me?? (I asking in a tone with a very shiok feeling)
Aunty Ling Ling: Do you like it my dear?? (she asking so horny)
Wow liao, the stroking already so shiok, can’t imagine if I bonk her.
Me: Yyyyyyeeeesss….Is really…good…..
I looking at her, at her naked body. The droplet covering her face, her neh neh, her pussy.
Aunty Ling Ling: I guess you also have ‘stroke’ your bird bird before right?
She looking at me, trying to know whether I DIY.
Me: Err…Yes…..but the feeling is difference….I prefer what you do now. You know how to move slow and how to move fast on your hand….. I normally…. … stroke and stroke and stroke, then some sticky things come out….Then the feeling gone…. Can you tell me what is that?
Aunty Ling Ling: If you stroke and do it yourself, is call masturbation. You will ejaculate sperm out. This feeling will be the same if your insert into a girl. So we call this love making session.
Me: Oh, ….is this part of the lesson now?
Aunty Ling Ling: Yes, I guess. You will experience the feeling yourself now.
Me: Oh, you mean the experience the feeling from your hand or …are we….going further than this..?
Aunty Ling Ling: What do you mean further than this my dear?
She smile at look at my face, still holding on to my HARD ROD, stroking.
Me : I mean err…!!!
Aunty Ling Ling : Oh, what do you think!!!!??
She smiles again, this time her look is more horny.

Inside my heart asking, will she tell me what going next or will we proceed further from here, now, at this place, inside the bath room? Am I going to receiving my first fuck job or first hand job from Aunty Ling Ling?

detriod
24-06-2011, 08:24 PM
HOORAY!!! Popcorn time :P

Welcome back bro DeeDaDee :)

I enjoying your story ^^

Heavenly Viper
24-06-2011, 08:25 PM
Bro, long wait but not yet action a?
Can update more?

DeeDaDee
24-06-2011, 08:29 PM
Bro...slowly... I still at office....weekend coming, can update more steamy for you....Steady okay!!!!
Thanks all bro, I will gear 5.....

DeeDaDee
25-06-2011, 01:23 AM
Okay okay All Bro and sis.... I carry on.... Sorry for slow update. Busy with work.

Also sorry to Bro who want me to PM Aunty Ling Ling massage location, I worry if I give you, you go look for her and tell her I posted our stories, she will make me "shorter"....;)

Anyway, squeezing and adding a little bit Juicy now... :p
Still thanks for supporting my contribute past Sexperience story!!!

Inside my heart asking, will she tell me what going next or will we proceed further from here, now, at this place, inside the bath room? Am I going to receiving my first fuck job or first hand job from Aunty Ling Ling?

She continue stroking while she staring at my eyes. Her hands are good, real good, maybe she have a lot of practise, hehehe… But what if I can insert into her pussy, I guess will be even more shiok. She bent down a little bit, she move her face very close to me. I roll my eyes up. She planted a kiss on my forehead. I look at her in surprise. Is she signalling me that we can proceed further? Does that mean I can kiss her back? Or she wants to teach me how to kiss. Wow liao, look like today can learn a lot of things huh. She then turn to me and say.
Aunty Ling Ling: I can’t let you insert into my vagina (hey, this time I get it right, VAGINA, I got check spelling okay), but I will give you the same feeling by stroking on your bird bird. Is that okay? If not, I will not carry on…..
Me: oh..oh…Okay Aunty Ling Ling….. (no fish prawn also good!!!) yes Aunty Ling Ling…just do whatever….but…..can I also touch you?
Aunty Ling Ling: What do you think? You already touching and feeling me. Of cause you can, you little naughty monster?
I guess she also enjoy my hand fondling her neh neh, her pussy. How can you say I naughty, you the one who lead me on and turn me on. I just am doing back what you did to me. I make sure I touch till you cannot take it and let me bang on you.
My hand went wander around her neh neh now. Fondling and pressing her neh neh. If her body is not covering with shower foam, I think I already move my mouth, sucking and licking her neh neh. I can only watch my hand, touching her, imagine licking her nipple now.
Aunty Ling Ling: Ah….
She let out a soft moan. A very enjoying soft moan. She must be enjoying my touch. My hand cup on her, helping myself to explore her body. She enjoying it too, maybe she don’t have a boyfriend to fulfil her, I came in as a little substitute. If I carry on, maybe she really turn on.
Aunty Ling Ling: Oh…you like touching them!!!
Me: Yes Aunty Ling Ling….oh….so good…I have the kind of feeling that I don’t know how to describe.
While I giving her a ‘breast’ therapy, she return me a favour by stroking me slow and easy now, giving me a full pump, from the top to the shaft. Her entire hand pumps me. Her hand also rubbing on my BALLS. I carry on caressing her neh neh, my finger rubbing on her harden nipple. She could be turn on now. I twist her nipple.
Aunty Ling Ling: Oh…look likes you little monster know which part to make a woman turn on too.
I look at her, I really didn’t know, but just feel like twisting her nipple. With the shower foam all over her body, my hand feels so ‘slippery’ all over her neh neh!!! I guess she turn on now. My heart is saying, come on Aunty Ling Ling, let me fuck you, let me make you high…come on…. I’ll try my luck again, she already ‘ah’ ‘oh’ moaning out, guess she need me. I ask,
Me: Ah….ar…Aunty Ling Ling….Do I have this kind of feeling too if insert into your….vagina????
Aunty Ling Ling: I will have the sensation feeling maybe same as what you feel or maybe difference, but I know is good.
Me: have you tried before?
She smile, but didn’t answer me.
Aunty Ling Ling: Is for you to find out and for me to know.
Me: Do you like it?
Aunty Ling Ling : Yes, I do….
Me: Do you want to try with me?
She looks at me, she smile. She move her mouth beside my ear.
Aunty Ling Ling: If you are older, maybe yes.
Me: Doesn’t matter have to be older or same age with your right? So long both of us can enjoy the same feeling.
She plants a kiss on my cheek and say.
Aunty Ling Ling: I won’t answer this you little cheeky.
She than increase her tempo now while I pressing harder on her neh neh. My other hand is at her pussy lips. Rubbing and rubbing, I use one finger, insert into her pussy. She stops me.
Aunty Ling Ling: No!!!!
Me: Sorry, but why?
Aunty Ling Ling: If you don’t listen, I will stop here.
Me: No, please don’t stop…
Aunty Ling Ling pump faster, I think I cuming.
Me: Aunty Ling Ling….arr….oh….
Aunty Ling Ling keep pumping and pumping… My feeling exploded. My sperm erupted. My HARD ROD birdie eject amount of sticky liquid out. Her hand job have bring me to a very high sensation. Wow, almost blow out of my mind. I have cum on her hand, my sperm cover on it.
Aunty Ling Ling: See what you have done little monster. Anyway, I have helped you to masturbate. You see this sticky liquid over here.
She bring her hand and show me.
Aunty Ling Ling: This is call sperm and if you eject inside a girl, she can be pregnant.
My mind is still at the moment, the moment when I ejaculate.
Aunty Ling Ling: So now you experience the feeling?
Me: Ya…ya..ya (catching my breath)
Aunty Ling Ling: It is good?
Me: Yes of cause. But I wish I have provided you the same feeling I have just now to you too. Do you enjoy it Aunty Ling Ling?
Aunty Ling Ling: Well, I do enjoy your touch but you still young, still have alot of things to learn and discover.
Wow, she likes want to teach me step by step. Now hand job, next blow job, next next fuck job….
Me: Okay, but I hope we can do it again.
I look at her, she smile and keep quiet for awhile. I am still looking at her naked body.
Aunty Ling Ling : Okay, let get rinse and wash up now before the library close.

Thinking back that moment, really make me unforgettable, that was the first time I have a hand job, Aunty Ling Ling did it for me. A day with all the erotic first time to me. First time she shower together with me, first time I saw a nude woman, first time touching a woman and first HAND JOB to me. Till now I still can remember, the feeling of Aunty Ling Ling hand job is far comparable with those HC offering. This is my first time but hope not my last time………

Suddenly, Lynn press hard on my lower back and bring my mind back to our massage.
Me: Ouch…wow, your pressure, solid, good!!! Yes, that part I need you to concentrate.
Lynn: I’m sorry, is the pressure okay?
Me: Is alright.
She continues to tell me about her past.
Lynn: I use to know this young man, who is staying beside my house, he is my neighbour. He is a mischievous boy, but he is bright, handsome young man.
Oh Aunty Ling Ling says I was a young man, young handsome man to her. I think she fall for me too that why she willing to give me such ‘service’ when we have our first shower session.
Lynn: I guess he must be a grow up good looking man by now. After I have shifted out not long after, I have lost contact with him. He must be at your age now and my mind left with the image at his early age only. You eyes do look like him.
I raise up my head, she look at me. I am looking at her.
Lynn: You look like Xiao Gui, Are you Xiao Gui? (my name is Bert Foo Yong Gui, people always call me Xiao Gui, even till now)
Should I say yes? :confused:

smlimau
25-06-2011, 04:03 AM
yes! for VAGINA lesson!;)

AlexTan07
25-06-2011, 04:09 AM
Yes you should bro! and great writing! you brought our imagination to a different level!

loneyheart
25-06-2011, 03:00 PM
Very nice ...slow....steady.....hot.....juicy .....story
Thxs bro n keep it going

freedom1984
25-06-2011, 04:16 PM
Welcome back!!

alec
25-06-2011, 08:10 PM
campin here~~~

damnyou198816
25-06-2011, 08:35 PM
nice story,camping here:)

zynga
25-06-2011, 09:05 PM
Pliz cont. very nice story .

freedom1984
26-06-2011, 03:25 PM
Ts.... weekend over soon.. pls carry on ur story...

lapyong
26-06-2011, 08:10 PM
Continue pls

eeemen
27-06-2011, 02:58 AM
Hurry bro TS, suspense liao!! :D, cheers .................

callim2
27-06-2011, 07:20 AM
小贵子呀,快点回来写故事 :d

Kosch
27-06-2011, 07:35 AM
小贵子呀,快点回来写故事 :d

Haha. Agreed.

ivy67
27-06-2011, 08:07 AM
good morning,dear Xiao Gui where are you? aunty is waitting your update la......:D:D:D

issaac72
27-06-2011, 09:00 AM
This is good narration. Keep up the good work. :-)

Heavenly Viper
27-06-2011, 08:35 PM
Aiya, story stuck again.

liberatte
28-06-2011, 12:38 AM
nice... :D

waterbottle99
28-06-2011, 12:42 AM
do carry on! i want to see what happenedededededededededededededededed

viccom1987
29-06-2011, 01:26 AM
I will be camping down here already. good story.. Cheers..

loneyheart
29-06-2011, 01:35 AM
Haiz few d no update liao
Still waiting n come in every nite

Bro TS
U busy ??? Or MIA liao ??? :confused:

Swagelock
29-06-2011, 03:11 AM
Haiz few d no update liao
Still waiting n come in every nite

Bro TS
U busy ??? Or MIA liao ??? :confused:

Maybe he start targeting new neighbour now... :D

DeeDaDee
29-06-2011, 06:06 PM
Lynn: You look like Xiao Gui, Are you Xiao Gui? (my name is Bert Foo Yong Gui, people always call me Xiao Gui, even till now)
Should I say yes?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don’t know whether to acknowledge her now? I’m happy to find Aunty Ling Ling but somehow I hold back. Aunty Ling Ling have taught me a lot of thing when I was young especially sex education at my younger age and I’m very close to her during that period of time. I really miss her when she is gone. Even though she contact us when she back in Ipoh but it was very short term. Not long after, we have to shift house. From there, our connection have break. Our house location has change and phone numbers also change. We have lost connect from there on. I begin to miss her, honestly till now, I still miss her and sometime I will just wonder where is Aunty Ling Ling. Maybe that the reason I don’t have a serious relationship. All the girls with me are just come and go, because they know I not into it. Aunty Ling Ling is my first love, of cause not to mention, she was the first woman I touch, the first woman who I see naked and the first woman who give me hand job. She the person I like and I love at my age. I do wonder how she feels for me and I ask myself, does she love me this small little monster???

Me: Huh??? What??? By the way, how long more to go?
I pretended didn’t hear what Lynn say and also divert by asking how much time left, I also hold back to acknowledge her first, would like to find out what surprise she giving me first. Who know I got another BJ from Aunty Ling Ling. (Yes, another, stay tune to find out the first BK from Aunty Ling Ling)
Lynn: Ah…oh… left 20 min. Can you turn around now?
Me: okay.
I turn around slowly and lie down, facing at the ceiling. Lynn took a small towel to cover my eyes, I can see silhouette even though the lights are dim. She starts to massage me again. She gives the pressure from my upper shoulder, slowly massaging downward to my chest.
Lynn: Bert, is the pressure okay?
Me: Fine. Good.
Lynn: Hope you enjoy my skill. (saying in a seductive way again)
After roaming and pressing on my chest, she moves toward my tummy area. From her standing position, she bends and tries to reach my tummy area. My head is now pointing at her tummy, facing up. Her hand move further, her breast is now above my eyes level. Even my eyes are covered; I can see shadow, seeing her breast swaying. Wow, ss been awhile I have not see her breast, it a long time I have not feel her breast. I tilted my head a bit and suddenly the towel drop. Her 2 nice neh neh now is in front of my naked eyes direct. I stare at it. She was so concentrate doing my tummy area and she didn’t know the towel the cover my eyes drop to the floor. I keep staring at her neh neh, when her hand are doing the massage, the neh neh go with the movement. I really have the urge to pull down her T shirt and caress it, feel it, fondle it. As she goes further, she bend lower, her neh neh now is really inches away. She bend lower again, this time, her neh neh really brush on my cheek. I really couldn’t help it. Suddenly without control, my cock stand, HARD ROD BIRDIE. While she massaging my tummy, she realise the towel that cover my lower part, suddenly there a HUMP looking kind.
Lynn: Wow, did I do anything erotic?
She turn and look at me, realise her position, with her breast almost touching my face, just like breast feeding me.
Lynn: Ops, I’m sorry, didn’t know your towel drop and have let you see some preview.
Me: Preview?? What preview? So when is the actual show?
Lynn: Well look at you now, by seeing preview you already create a ‘HUMP’, so what if I let you see actual show.
Is she trying to seduce me by saying actual show? Is she going to show me actual show? Her hand is still on my tummy but she has lifted her position.
My imagination runs wild again. Her boobs was so close to me and really make me feel like touching them again. Yes again, even after that shower incident, I have touch and feel Aunty Ling Ling again.….

Heavenly Viper
29-06-2011, 06:59 PM
Bro, can you post longer? =/

Roadrunner73
29-06-2011, 08:29 PM
welcome back xiao gui.....please continue fast......;)

TMARIELMT
29-06-2011, 11:54 PM
good build up. great story in fact.

-PX2-
30-06-2011, 12:42 AM
Must camp here for the juicy parts liao....... Game on !!!!!!

moder
30-06-2011, 08:21 AM
Continue to camp here. :D

alec
30-06-2011, 03:41 PM
TS WB!! Heng nvr go MIA ah.... Pls cont

GiantBear
01-07-2011, 01:42 PM
hi ts anymore updates, dont leave us with that "sour taste" in our minds. :)

Advalorum
01-07-2011, 02:17 PM
Thanks, bro, for a very good story. I like the flash back, and your build up. Great story.

sexmatrix03
01-07-2011, 05:09 PM
Bro,

Any weekend dose of sexsational stories? :P

hi1237
01-07-2011, 06:51 PM
bro
camping for your next interesting story leh

Hkaras
02-07-2011, 01:39 PM
cant wait for the nex update!

jeffteo
03-07-2011, 03:17 AM
TS keep it cumming. Interesting story you got there. More please...

skipping
03-07-2011, 10:19 AM
nice story , thks for sharing .

FunGuy70
03-07-2011, 10:30 AM
Ts w r u??? We hard dam long Liao y Bo update???

callim2
03-07-2011, 10:47 AM
Ts w r u??? We hard dam long Liao y Bo update???

Bro FunGuy 小贵子 become 韦小宝 kana catch by 6 other girls liao
:p LoL

sgboi
03-07-2011, 11:41 AM
Camp camp camp !!!!!

Zhualex
03-07-2011, 12:33 PM
Nice!! Camping for more.. Thx bro!!

Papalim
03-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Camping over here too

eeemen
04-07-2011, 01:15 AM
Hurry Hurry bro TS, can't wait liao, :D cheers ..................

HornyYoungBoy07
04-07-2011, 02:15 AM
Hurry up come back Bro TS, a lot of bros camping here for updates. Including me :)

Papalim
04-07-2011, 09:24 PM
Thread online..i still waiting for ur post

otamay
06-07-2011, 11:27 AM
Waiting here for you updates :)

bigbirdbird
06-07-2011, 11:47 AM
As usual TS MIA again :(

WearKabuto
06-07-2011, 01:38 PM
Nice story! TS where're u?!

xxFTOxx
06-07-2011, 04:40 PM
Wah its been a long time man. Come on TS we wanna know wats happening next....dun leave us hanging for too long pls

smlee
06-07-2011, 05:54 PM
TS is risking getting zapped. Quick quick...:p

condomania
06-07-2011, 08:55 PM
Nice story here , will be waiting for updates here .

viccom1987
08-07-2011, 05:37 PM
We are all waiting.... Neck long liao. Haha..

golding
09-07-2011, 12:59 PM
Cool story . Please cont. :)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
09-07-2011, 06:56 PM
TS is risking getting zapped. Quick quick...:p

He dont post we cant zapped :D

osaka
10-07-2011, 03:40 PM
any more updates ?

sexmatrix03
10-07-2011, 11:47 PM
its terrible..... my c*** hanging there for more than a week for TS's story liao..... :confused:

lapyong
11-07-2011, 01:47 AM
Continue pls. Have been waiting and waiting.

BigBoy2
11-07-2011, 10:38 AM
Half a month gone... Please do update soon.......

shaver
11-07-2011, 03:44 PM
Gd story , waiting 4 more .

Hkaras
11-07-2011, 09:58 PM
where's the updates?!?!?!

Loneranger23
12-07-2011, 01:55 AM
let not worry abt it. good stuffs are worth the waiting.

Eric22
12-07-2011, 09:24 PM
Anothe one that bite the dust... :(

Armpit
13-07-2011, 03:26 PM
Hahaha nice story but too bad no happy ending cos Ts already got ups so now no choice to leave me halfway horny Liao lol

liberatte
14-07-2011, 07:18 PM
Before i blardy hijack this thread, post something TS

freedom1984
15-07-2011, 10:16 PM
Bro.. where u? Been mia so long...

ikariamsg
15-07-2011, 11:11 PM
waiting and waiting....

Heavenly Viper
19-07-2011, 07:54 PM
Is this thread still alive?

DeeDaDee
20-07-2011, 01:43 AM
Sorry to all bro and sis for missing in action soooo long..... sorry sorry... Here the continue........

Is she trying to seduce me by saying actual show? Is she going to show me actual show? Her hand is still on my tummy but she has lifted her position.
My imagination runs wild again. Her boobs was so close to me and really make me feel like touching them again. Yes again, even after that shower incident, I have touch and feel Aunty Ling Ling again.….

Lynn looks at me.
Me: Of cause the actual show will be great and hope it will be the surprise turns out to be.
Lynn: Then you will have to wait a while more.
Me: I in your hand. You fully control.
Lynn carries on the massage. She didn’t post me the question again. I decided to hold back, maybe I shouldn’t ask her now because if she know is me, she probably won’t give me any ‘surprise’. Her lovely hand still wander around me, her boobs are so close shave. I close my eyes now, just to enjoy her touch…. I touch bring me back again to old memories……Back to my Aunty Ling Ling….

Me: Aunty Ling Ling, I don’t think I can bring these book back, can I leave it at your house.
We went to the library and manage to get ‘SEX’ education book. But I don’t think is good to bring home. So I request Aunty Ling Ling to keep for me. But I actually I want her to explain in ‘detail’ for me too.
Aunty Ling: Sure. Just come over to my place to read it when you are free. But take note on the return date.
Me: Sure. I will.
Aunty Ling: Let go eat something and go back.
Me: Okay, let quickly eat and go back, you can teach me with those book.
Aunty Ling Ling: I have to go to work my dear.
Me: Okay lor… (Disappointed, thought can have round 2)
The following day, my parent brings me to KL for a short trip, so didn’t manage to go to Aunty Ling Ling house. During the trip, my mind keep thinking of Aunty Ling Ling. I keep thinking of what happen in the bath room. When I think of it, my birdie stand up and salute. Thinking of Aunty Ling Ling touches my birdies, the way she touches, rub and stroke. I have to go toilet and PCC when my parent not around during the strip. Finally I back to Singapore, but is already late and I have to go to bed for school tomorrow. Day come, school come, lesson started seen like a long day. So looking forward to school end and go Aunty Ling Ling house. During lesson, my mind think of the bathroom incident again. My mind went with the image….the image of Aunty Ling Ling stroking me again. She holding my birdie again. She carefully, gently hold it. She whisper into my ear, “oh Xiao Gui, let me put it in my mouth and warm it, I love your birdie so much” she took it and slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp….just like a gal enjoying her lollipop. She put into her mouth, deep throat inside and pull it out again. She then stick out her tongue, twirl around the head. Her tongue wiggle a bit on the tip of the head, slowly encircle the head. She then slowly lick down to my balls. The tongue just move up, down, up, down and up. Licking around the top of the head. She repeated a few round. Her eyes looking at me “Xiao Gui, do you like Aunty Ling Ling lick you?” She carry on licking “Yes,…oh….I love it sooo…much and…I hope …you can do this to me…many many time….time…ahh….!!” I say. Now she opens her mouth and engulf my birdie inside. Moving her head forward, swallow it deeply and move back again. She just like sucking me hard. Moving her head forward and backward, slow in motion. “Aunty Ling Ling…I feel so good to let you suck…” She increase the movement a bit…and a bit…getting faster…”Mmm….your birdie is mine…I wanna suck it, I love it so much…you have a big one for me to suck….I want to have this every day, can I?” She carry sucking with the slurping sound, the sound of enjoyment in the action…”Oh….ah A..un..ty Ling Ling…Yes….I will let you suck my birdie every…day….” I hold her head to go faster, having the feeling to eject very soon.”mmm...”Aunty Ling Ling slurping and sucking while I just stand there holding her face with one hand, another hand squeeze and caressing her neh neh….”Aunty Ling Ling, I cuming, I shooting” I about to ejaculate. “Oh, Xiao Gui, shoot inside my mouth, plese shoot inside, I wanna taste your bird cum, I want to swallow all….every single drop”. As she say, I have shoot inside her mouth…….

“BERT FOO YONG GUI” and a hard knock on my head by my teacher. “Lesson time you fall asleep, go stand outside of the class room”, my teacher command me. Oh goodness, I fell asleep and dream of the bathroom incident but in a more erotic moment. I guess I must be tired after the trip from KL and fell asleep in the class room. Shit, now kena punishment from teacher to stand outside of the classroom. I walk out of the classroom and stand beside the door. Suddenly felt a bit uneasy on my pants. Why is my pant wet??? I look down and saw there a patch there. Shit, don’t tell me I just pee. Without the teacher notice, I went to the toilet and take a look. Why it is wet and sticky on my underwear? This sticky thing is my cum, but how come I ejaculate and I didn’t even know???? I quickly myself wash and clean up. I have to place myself under the dryer to dry up. Hope my birdie won’t get hot and burn.
Finally school ended and I quickly hurry myself to Aunty Ling Ling house. Knock knock….knock knock…..No one answer….
Me: Aunty Ling Ling….Is me, open the door.
I shouted.
Me: Anyone home???
I shouted again. Knock knock…..A few time. She not at home this hour….

detriod
20-07-2011, 03:33 AM
Welcome back bro :)

Is alright, I understand that you were really busy ^^ I go grab my POPCORN 1st xD

Artic
20-07-2011, 10:23 AM
great story...well done :D

zhot
20-07-2011, 11:29 AM
Welcome back TS.

eeemen
20-07-2011, 02:31 PM
Welcome back, now looking forward for more :D, cheers ..................

zyspt
20-07-2011, 02:31 PM
welcome back TS
and thxs for continuing the story =)

killer_pussy
20-07-2011, 08:35 PM
Nice, keep it up!

Heavenly Viper
21-07-2011, 10:50 PM
Go go go. Aunty Ling Ling...

sexmatrix03
22-07-2011, 12:10 AM
Yeah Yeah.... Go Go TS. :)

DeeDaDee
22-07-2011, 01:53 AM
Thanks for supporting this story. Didn't know I pen my past encounter here can welcome so many reader. I guess my Aunty Ling Ling will be glad to know. Sorry for the story may move a bit slow....... But will try to update as much and as soon....

Me: Aunty Ling Ling….Is me, open the door.
I shouted.
Me: Anyone home???
I shouted again. Knock knock…..A few time. She not at home this hour….

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where in Aunty Ling Ling? After a few days from KL and a long day in school, she not at home. I think I miss her and I miss her body too, hehehe…. That why can have a day dream on what she did to me. Hope this can be real. I waited outside. Wait and wait…..zzzzzz….
Aunty Ling Ling: Xiao Gui..... wake up….Xiao Gui…why you sleeping outside my door? Why didn’t you go back home and sleep?
I slowly open my eyes, saw Aunty Ling Ling. I was so happy and hug her. My chest press again her, her neh neh is pressing in return. It must be hot day outside and she seem to be sweat a bit, body a bit wet.
Me: Aunty Ling Ling…you are back. Where have you been?
Aunty Ling Ling: I went to exchange my dress with the size I want. I also pack my lunch back. Have you eaten? Come inside, we can share the food.
Me: Thanks Aunty Ling Ling.
I give her a hug, kiss her on her cheek. She looks at me, smile and I smile back. We proceed into her house.
Me: You got miss me or not?
Aunty Ling Ling: Yes, miss my monster you.
Me: Heh heh…..!
We went into her house. She prepares the food and both of us share. She is really nice to me as she give me half the portion.
Aunty Ling Ling: Let eat our food.
Me: Okay, but I have some things to tell you later.
Aunty Ling: Alright.
Me: Where did you go just now?
Aunty Ling Ling: I thought I told you I went to exchange my dress with another size! I will be attending my company function soon.
Me: Oh I see. Maybe you can put it on and show me later. (Maybe I can be inside the room to help you to change. Hehehe….)
Aunty Ling Ling: Ya, why not, maybe you this little monster can add some comment.
We eat and chat happily. I share with her my KL trip and she tell about her activity when I not around. After we done with our food, I help her to clean up and wash up while she taking out her new dress and ready to put it on.
Aunty Ling Ling: What did you want to tell me?
She is talking to me as she walking to her room.
Me: I can’t hear you. I come inside after I done here.
I think she probably can’t hear me too.
Aunty Ling Ling: Huh???? What did you say?
I done at the kitchen and walk to her room. The door is not fully close, left ajar. I push the door. She is back facing me, she about to take off her T shirt. I stand there and keep quiet. I think she didn’t know the door is open and I am standing at the door there. She has take off her T shirt and shorts. Left with her bra and panty. Oh mine, she really have a good body, good figure. Even she with just bra and her lacy black panty, can make me nose bleed. Looking at a woman in this kind of sexy attire, I think most boy or man will have their BIRD pointing. The lacy panty wrap around her nice little butt, feel like pinch on it. She put on the dress tat she bought, look into the mirror and parade a bit.
Me: Wow, Aunty Ling Ling, you look so nice, so beautiful.
She turns around and smiles. She thought that I just stood there, but in fact I already have a NICE SHOW. I went into her room.
Aunty Ling Ling: Oh, thanks. What do you think about this dress? Is the colour okay?
Me: Is nice, is really nice on you. I think my Aunty Ling Ling will be the most gorgeous lady that night. The rest of the ladies can go home early and hide. How can they be better looking than my Aunty Ling Ling……
Aunty Ling Ling: My dear little monster you, so young know how to sweet talk to a woman huh.
Me: I just speak the truth from what I see. You are beautiful with the dress.
Inside my heart, you look better with the lacy panty and bra on too!!!
Aunty Ling Ling: Okay, thanks for the compliment.
Me: You most welcome!!!
Aunty Ling Ling: Okay, I got to change back and keep the dress till that night, can you excuse me?
Me : But I have thing to tell you. In fact is to ask you. You can just change while I talki to you.
She look at me. Wow her face expression look like never mind, I can stay here.
Aunty Ling Ling: Well okay, what is it you want to tell me?
As she is saying, she start to take out her dress.
Aunty Ling Ling: Can you help me with the zip?
Me: Okay.
I went behind her, pull down the zip. From the back, can see her bra strip. She pull the dress down and drop to the floor. She now back to the LACY attire again.
Aunty Ling Ling: So, what you want to tell me.
Me: I was caught sleeping during class today.
Aunty Ling Ling: Oh, you must be tired after the trip.
Me: Ya indeed. So the teacher caught me sleeping, end up I have to stand outside the classroom for punishment. When I stand outside, I realise my shorts are wet and sticky.
Aunty Ling Ling: Oh, you pee in your pant? The teacher caught you sleeping and you panicked till pee inside??
Me: No lah. I didn’t pee lah. I old enough and know how to go toilet and pee. But I don’t know like that. So I went to the toilet and take out my pant. I realise is sticky and wet, is like what you have teach me, SPERM in my underwear.
Aunty Ling Ling: Oh, did you have dream of some erotic thing when you fell asleep in classs?
Ne: Yes I do…. (I didn’t tell her who I dream of)
Aunty Ling Ling: Do you feel you have ejaculated during in your dream?
Me: Yes….got got got……!
Aunty Ling Ling: You probably have a wet dream. Is common for young or teenage to have that. When you ejaculated in your dream, is call wet dream, you release sperms outside and wet your pant, so that is why WET DREAM.
Me: You mean without anyone stroking me, I will also ejaculate?
Aunty Ling Ling: Yes my dear.
Me: Oh, I see…..
While listen to me, she sit down at her bed with only bra and panty on. From the lacy panty, can see her pubic her. My BIRDIE now feel the urge again.
Aunty Ling Ling: Did you wash up your underwear?
Me: Ya, abit lah. I just clean off. Can’t be take out and wash and hang there right.
Aunty Ling Ling: Hahaha, then you will move around freely lor.
Me: Cannot lah, you think my Dad own the school meh.
Aunty Ling Ling: Just joking lah. But by the way, what did you dream of?

bobs48
22-07-2011, 05:20 AM
wow, solid sex teacher, i also want to attend her class

Xiao_Gui
22-07-2011, 06:36 AM
lol gg liao. i just realise my sbf name also xiao gui.
-nice story nah-

HornyYoungBoy07
22-07-2011, 09:36 AM
Welcome back bro :)

rockyt
22-07-2011, 09:43 AM
Bro DeeDadee, Well written and very entertaining. Keeping on rolling in as we are hungry for more of your input. Cheers!

Yardstick
22-07-2011, 04:00 PM
Great to see TS back here with us again. Do continue with your sharing.

Heavenly Viper
22-07-2011, 08:04 PM
Oh no, don't stop bro.

lapyong
23-07-2011, 09:21 PM
Continue pls............

DeeDaDee
25-07-2011, 01:19 AM
To whoever Bro or Sis who up me, thank you so much. Xie xie....

While listen to me, she sit down at her bed with only bra and panty on. From the lacy panty, can see her pubic her. My BIRDIE now feel the urge again.
Aunty Ling Ling: Did you wash up your underwear?
Me: Ya, abit lah. I just clean off. Can’t be take out and wash and hang there right.
Aunty Ling Ling: Hahaha, then you will move around freely lor.
Me: Cannot lah, you think my Dad own the school meh.
Aunty Ling Ling: Just joking lah. But by the way, what did you dream of?

When she talking to me, I can’t take me eyes at her neh neh again even though with her bra on. No doubt I have seen and touch it when we have shower, it me feel like having is again. Perhaps, I can try my luck, maybe I reach out my hand and touch it or maybe I remove her bra. Who know this time I can taste it as well, suck her neh neh and lick her nipple. My mind goes, should I, or should I not….
Aunty Ling Ling: Wei, I’m talking to you….
She know I staring at her 2 mountain again, I even giving her the impression my saliva dripping.
Aunty Ling Ling: You cheeky monster, have you not seen enough meh. I even let you feel before, why see until like that.
Me: Aiya, Aunty Ling Ling, I a man what, of cause will see what.
Aunty Ling Ling: You a man, you still a boy, there so many things you still green on it.
My mind thinking, ya, I’m a boy, you try let me fuck you and see whether you get pregnant or not.
Me: If I’m a boy, I won’t able to make you pregnant right? Am I correct to say so.
I smile at her, she look at me and smile.
Aunty Ling Ling: As long as you can produce sperm, you can make me pregnant my dear.
While she talking to me, my eyes went down to her panty. Just feel like putting my finger and finger her pussy.
Aunty Ling Ling: So what did you dream of that can make you ejaculate?
Me: Huh???!!! Oh…err…. Well…
Aunty Ling Ling: Come on…., must be some naughty scene right? Come on, is okay, anyway, you are in the growing age. Is common for boy like you.
Me: Aunty Ling Ling, I……
Aunty Ling Ling: Tell me lah… You dream of a naked girl with you?
She giggles….
Me: I ……I dreamt of ….. you….!
Aunty Ling Ling: Oh… me… What did I do??? You mean you dream of that day we having shower?
As she saying, she suddenly put her hand on my lap. Her hand was so smooth, touching my lap, up and down. She slowly move her hand inner to my tight.
Me: Oh, y….ya…. but…you….
Aunty Ling Ling: You cheeky monster. Okay, so… what did I do.
Me: You are nake with me. We are showering….You touching me and I feeling you neh neh…. And …. And ….and …..You put my bird bird….in your mouth.
Aunty Ling Ling: oh, hahaha… how can you have such dream my dear.
She felt very funny as I told her, instead of been angry, she laugh.
Me: I don’t know…. It just came to my dream…
Aunty Ling Ling: You little monster. Are you been thinking about it all the time?
Me: Err… me …not….really… but..
Aunty Ling Ling: But what?
Me: Just curious about… how it feel.
Her hand is now at my lap, moving inside, inner, inner and inner. I guess she also dint aware where her hand have move to, she just happily wander on my leg.
Aunty Ling Ling:Well, I can’t answer you that because Im not a boy or a man.
Me: Aunty Ling Ling, have you ever try it?
She look at me and pause.
Aunty Ling Ling: You shouldn’t ask me that.
Me: Ops… I hope you are not angry with me for asking that. I know ladt time you have a boyfriend, perhaps this will remind you of him. Sorry Aunty Ling Ling. Don’t be angry with me.
I give her a sad and innocent face look. I know she won’t be angry with me. I move close to her and hug hug. Hehehehe…. Can feel her neh neh with my chest.
Aunty Ling Ling: I not angry my dear Xiao Gui. And won’t be upset if you mention my ex BF.
Me: Oh, okay… but sorry to have that kind of dream on you.
Aunty Ling Ling: Is alrigth, is not within your control, as I say, you probably been thinking too much on such thing am I right?
Me: Ya lor, may be lor. Really curious to know how it feel mah.
She look at me and I think she have things to say out.
Aunty Ling Ling: Yes, I have did that before with my ex BF. Yes, we do have sex. We call it love making, because we lovee each other and we give it to each other.
Me: Oh….
Aunty Ling Ling: I can’t tell how the feeling but I guess must be good when I see his expression, I abmit I do enjoy it too because we love each other. When we together, we have did a few time, he is a nice man, unfortunately, I discover he is married and I left him…
Me: Oh, sorry to remind your past. Sorry.
Aunty Ling Ling: Is okay… Is already the past. He is a great lover but too bad, he belong to other.
Me: Do you miss him?
Aunty Ling Ling: starting yes, but after a while, not any more
Me: Aunty Ling Ling, do you miss it…..???
Aunty Ling Ling: Miss what?
Me: Making love?
She look at me and stunt……
Me: Did I say anything wrong?
Aunty Ling Ling: No you didn’t…. well, yes I do but I try to focus on my work and also something else so that I don’t think otherwise.
Me: Will you do it again??
She smile and say….
Aunty Ling Ling: Yes of cause, with someone I love…..
Me: Do you love me Aunty Ling Ling?????
:p

DeeDaDee
25-07-2011, 01:33 AM
lol gg liao. i just realise my sbf name also xiao gui.
-nice story nah-

Ops, sorry bro Xiao Gui, didn't meant it, just coincidence...Pai Seh...!

Sensory Sniper
25-07-2011, 01:41 AM
Welcome back...can't wait for your to continue....

Finaye
25-07-2011, 02:51 AM
wa power. nice probing of ur aunty heheeee

liberatte
25-07-2011, 01:44 PM
Hmmm......

cupid xpress
25-07-2011, 05:14 PM
Hi TS,
I can't give point so I rate this thread for 5*, excellent.
BR

Lennyberg
25-07-2011, 05:53 PM
Ts awesome story pls continue

Whateverla
25-07-2011, 07:36 PM
Bookmark. Pg11

moder
25-07-2011, 08:25 PM
Camp for the next one........:D

Heavenly Viper
25-07-2011, 11:40 PM
Please finish Aunty Ling Ling before moving back to Lynn!

naturegreen
26-07-2011, 12:48 AM
It seems I am not too late for this good old story.

akiranger
27-07-2011, 04:53 PM
TS, dont MIA too long...

eeemen
27-07-2011, 10:47 PM
Still waiting , do hurry back ya? :D, cheers bro .........................

moder
28-07-2011, 08:34 AM
This thread made me come in whenever i login to sbf.... :D

dickben
28-07-2011, 09:49 AM
This thread made me come in whenever i login to sbf.... :D

same do i =D

michael_368
28-07-2011, 10:31 AM
Nice story bro..pls do cont.:D

Umizaru
05-08-2011, 06:31 PM
any more updates ?? nice story

NavySealTeam
05-08-2011, 07:30 PM
hey this is a nice story and deserves to be told, hope that we can not being kept away from a nice ending. the build up of the story is good. very local taste indeed.

7Sins
06-08-2011, 01:35 AM
Nice Story.. Keep it coming!

eeemen
12-08-2011, 02:51 PM
Bro TS, still waiting for your continuation bro, hurry, cheers ..................

Aqhee
13-08-2011, 01:44 AM
NOOOOOOO!!!! I reach the last page d.. now have to wait painfully for the update:(

Nice story and nice build up.:)

Texas
13-08-2011, 02:56 AM
Good story....keep it coming TS.

We are waiting.

:)

nitsuji
13-08-2011, 03:32 AM
Great story TS!! subscribed! ^^

DeeDaDee
14-08-2011, 12:08 AM
Signzzz.....work and work and work....I went over sea and came back...Thought can relax and carry on with my thread here.... Meeting after meeting . Don't even have time to relax and don't even have time to look for some oversea "FR"...... Okay, let me try to post as much. Sorry for the long wait......:)

Aunty Ling Ling: Yes of cause, with someone I love…..
Me: Do you love me Aunty Ling Ling?????
She looks at me for awhile and we stare at each other. She still put on a smile too me.
Is she giving me some signal? Is she going to say YES she does love me and push me on the bed and start sucking my birdie? Will she let me fuck her on the bed now?
My mind wondering, my heart starts beating fast. At this moment, my mind start to run wild, start thinking that if I can push her on the bed and pull her bra off, since she is just sitting beside me with her bra and panty on. I will took off my short and underwear and show it in front of her, hope she can suck it and enjoy it, just like what she did to me in my dream. While my mind is thinking of it, my birdie starts to get hard. Maybe is a good time to show it to her how much I love her and how much she love sucking my birdie. I guess she will enjoy it because she has not been making love for so long.
Aunty Ling Ling: Wei!!! Why you look at me like that???... Xiao Gui, are you okay?
I suddenly wake up in a few second of day dreaming. Is enough to me hot and hard. If only I can really ask Aunty Ling Ling to let me fuck her. I really need her pussy…

Aunty Ling Ling: Xiao Gui, yes I do love you, but is brotherly love. You are still too young to know what love is. When you grow older you will know more. Honestly speaking, you are quite a handsome young man. I do have a special feeling toward more than just brotherly love which I don’t know how to explain. That is why I hope to educate you correctly in term of sex. And I hope you have enjoyed the moment when I masturbate for you. I hope you understand we can’t go further than that even though I miss love making, (She sound confuse when she say that, to fuck or not to fuck???) but as I say, only to someone I love; it may not be good for both of us. Wei, wei….are you listening?
My ear is listening but my mind is still at the moment of pushing her to bed and let her suck my birdie.
Me: Huh??? Ya ya…. I am….
Aunty Ling Ling: What you look so blur like that?
Me: Oh, no lah, just suddenly remember I still wearing my underwear that …you know…. and…maybe….could have some funny smell. You know lah, I only anyhow wash it and quickly dry it. But I’m not too sure whether still smelly or not? I should take out my short and underwear else my bird bird will become smelly….
As I saying, I stand up and start to take out my short. Aunty Ling Ling also help me, she hold on to my short and pull it down. I’m now standing in front of her with my underwear.
Aunty Ling Ling: Not really lah, don’t think have any funny smell.
Me: You sure? From far you can smell it meh???
She moves her head with her nose nearer. Her face is now near to my birdie, her nose sniffs a bit, and my birdie now is inches away from her nose and mouth. She knows I having an erection, but she still don’t mind to move her head there. Hope she don’t resist and give my friend a kiss
Aunty Ling Ling: Hmmm, look like your little friend is hard again.
She reaches out her hand and feels my birdie outside from my underwear. I guess she feel like having it. Her expression like wanted to pull down my underwear and suck it.
Me: Hehehe….you are not wearing anything now, you can’t blame me for this right?
Aunty Ling Ling: Well, is normal for guy. At least I’m attract to you.
Me: You are attractive to me Aunty Ling Ling. That is why I love you.
She smiles at me and know how cheeky I am.
Me: Aunty Ling Ling so you smell anything?
Aunty Ling Ling: Still alright, maybe you take out your underwear now; let me quickly wash for you and dry it before you go home.
Me: Okay, thanks. You don’t mind to see my hard hard bird hor?
Aunty Ling Ling: Is not the first time I saw it. I have even touch it right Xiao Gui???
Me: Hehehe, alright!!! Do I need to go shower too, not too sure my bird bird have smell too??? Can you smell anything?
Aunty Ling Ling: Hmmm, I’m not too sure, you have your underwear on. Can’t tell whether there is smell??
Me: Can you smell again? I take out my underwear now.
I pull down my underwear. Now I am completely naked below. With my hard birdie pointing. She moves her head down again. She is looking at my birdie. Her nose went near to sniff, her mouth is very near, very near to my erection.
Aunty Ling Ling: Not really lah.
Me: You sure or not? You have smell properly?
My heart is thinking should you taste it to see whether is nice?
She went close, this time her nose touches my birdie, she then look up, her lip brushes my hard birdie that pointing at her now.
Aunty Ling Ling: Nothing unusual, maybe I get you a wet towel to clean, after that you can go back home for shower.
She looks at my birdie. Just wonder does she have the urge to lick or suck. Can she resist a hard rod birdie in front of her? She has not been fuck for so long, does she have the need? How do I make her not resist me now? She raise up her hand and feel my birdie….oh…for a moment, I’m speechless. Is she going to lick it? She starts stroking my birdie.
Aunty Ling Ling: Wow Xiao Gui, that time when we are showering, I can’t see much of your penis because is cover with shower foam, now is so near to me and I can see that you penis grow like a man.

Wow, shiok liao, is she going to lick it? Yes, come on, I standby liao, just put it in your mouth. Really make my morning dream during class come true. She continue stroke for a while. I just stand there and let her be. I close my eyes and enjoying the moment. I love Aunty Ling Ling hand, so smooth, make me feel so high when my birdie in her hand.
Suddenly she stop, I open my eyes.
Aunty Ling Ling: Okay, let me find you a wet towel and clean.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
14-08-2011, 12:16 AM
Glad xiaogui is back :D

waterbottle99
14-08-2011, 12:22 AM
aww man!! please continue!

DeeDaDee
14-08-2011, 01:12 AM
Suddenly she stop, I open my eyes. :eek:
Aunty Ling Ling: Okay, let me find you a wet towel and clean.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey Aunty Ling Ling, why…..you ……???
Why she stop. I signz:(…..She stands up and went to the bathroom to get a wet towel. From behind, I stare at her figure, in bra and panty. Her lacy panty out show her sexy back side, she really got a hot figure, especially in her undies. I can only look at her and my hand take over where she left behind. I thought of stroking myself instead, she back with a wet towel on her hand. I thought she will hand over to me and ask me to clean myself, instead, she sit on the bed while I still standing, she start to clean for me. She gently cleaning my birdie now. Just like previous when we are showering, except that this time without shower foam. She look at me and say.
Aunty Ling Ling: Can you remove your top?
She cleaning my below, my still rock hard birdie, but why she need me to remove my top? I look at her and give her a Y??? look!
Aunty Ling Ling: I don’t want you shirt to get wet.
She slowly clean my birdie. As she cleaning, I looking at her body, hope I can remove her bra hook. I want to touch her neh neh again. I WANT TO FUCK HER, feeling frustrate, she getting me so turn on.
Me: Aunty Ling Ling…..
Aunty Ling Ling: Why???
Me: You are beautiful.
Aunty Ling Ling: Thank you my dear. You are handsome too, young handsome man.
Me: Is my bird bird really big like a man liao?
Aunty Ling Ling: Indeed it is.
She carries on cleaning me with the wet towel. She moves herself and kneels down in front of me. Now she is facing my pointing birdie. Her face again is inches away. I move a bit nearer, she raise her head up at look at me. Her both hand now are wrappings around my hard birdie.
Aunty Ling Ling: Do you like Aunty Ling Ling masturbate for you like previous time?
Me: Yes, yes, yes, I do….. Will you do it for me again?
Aunty Ling Ling: Only if you can keep this to yourself, I’m sure you won’t let out too. Aunty Ling Ling can understand your need. And you are in the stage of growing, let make this as our little secret okay.
While saying, she already starts stroking my hard birdie. Only this time without shower foam but the feeling still great, as I enjoying Aunty Ling Ling hand.
Me: Sure, my dear Aunty Ling Ling, kill me if I let out this secret.
Aunty Ling Ling: I won’t kill you my dear.
She put down her towel. Her hand stroking my birdie.
Aunty Ling Ling: how are you feeling now?
Me: I’m enjoying your soft touch, but slightly difference…
Actually what I mean difference with previously when we having shower is, she naked, but now she in her undies.
Aunty Ling Ling: Well, maybe previously there shower foam. I worry this will hurt your penis.
Me: No I fine….unless you have……oh….. Better suggestion…. Oh….argh….:p
Aunty Ling Ling: Hmmmm….. I really admire the size you have at this age…my dear..
Me: Really??? Well, my dear Aunty Ling Ling….I in your hand now..
Yes, in her smooth hand, letting her stroking me. I am looking at her neh neh while she stroking me… her hand movement lead her breast bouncing a bit. I can see she also start to perspire a bit. I reach up my hand to clean her sweat on her back. She look up on me and smile. I carry to move my hand to the front, pretending to wipe her sweat near her breast. My hand went nearer.
Me: You are sweating my dear Aunty Ling Ling.
My hand reach into her bra and pretend to wipe all area. I can feel her nipple, feel her nipple once again. Oh, how I miss these lovely pair of boobs. I feel for awhile, feeling her softness breast. My other hand went behind; I start to unhook her bra. She looks at me.
Me: I guess it will not be so warm if you remove away.
Aunty Ling Ling: I know what you thinking off my dear.
She removes the bra which is hanging at her body after I unhook it. Once again, she reveals her pair her wonder boobs to me. My mouth again, half open. She smiles at me because of my HUM SUP look. She back to her kneeling position, she position herself with my birdie so near her face, Her hands once again, slowly, busy assisting me to masturbate. She took my hand and lead to her breast. I let her guide my hand.
Me: Can you let me touch them again?
Aunty Ling Ling: Yes, sure…my dear…I do enjoy your touch too.
She giggles….
Her hand are busy gently stroking my birdie, my hand are busy, again feeling her soft tender lovely boobs. I felt her nipple getting hard; she must be turn on too. I softly pinch on her nipple, the other hand fondling another neh neh…I realise the more I softly pinch and tuning, the more she enjoy, she moan. She start to increase the tempo, stroking my hard rock birdie, she closed her eyes, but not fully close….
Aunty Ling Ling: Ah..rg….oh…
She let out, very soft moa, I can hear…. She is enjoying my fondling, my touches, my tuning on her nipple.
Aunty Ling Ling: Xiao Gui…..argh……argh….
She open her mouth and moan……As she stroke and stroke, she didn’t realise my birdie is so near her, near to her mouth… when she open her mouth to moan again, I move my lower part nearer, trying to get my birdie FLY inside..I’m now using both hand to tune both her nipples….
Aunty Ling Ling: Orghhh….orghhh…O….
She open her mouth and form like an “O”… I took the chance, my hard birdie move near to her lip, than into her mouth…she grabs my birdie.
Aunty Ling Ling: Orgghhh….no… you can’t..
Me: But Aunty Ling Ling, I feel so good in your mouth, is even better, no shower foam, so why don’t you lick for me, please!!!!
My hands purposely caress more and fondling more on both her assets. Make sure I can turn her on so she won’t reject sucking my birdie. She now is having my birdie in her mouth. Oh my, feel like heaven, I having my first blowjob from my belove Aunty Ling Ling….She slurping, slurping….slurp, slurp and slurp…
Aunty Ling Ling: Oh my….Xiao Gui… I thought I can resist this to you, but now, end up I can’t…. Oh, I just like having a big man penis now…
She moving her head front and back, using her mouth, pump me up, Dam goodness, her blow job is even better than her hand job. I hold on her head, make her sucking my birdie.
Me: Oh….orghh…Aunty Ling Ling….. I feel sooooo….goo….ddd….you really allow me to experience what I’m looking for…..
She busy sucking my birdie real hard….I guess maybe I start to feel tried on my leg, I sit on the edge of the bed. She kneeling at me and giving me a blow job. Slurp, slurp, slurp……. I pull Aunty Ling Ling up to her bed. I now lying on her bed. My leg straighten, she on top of me but at my lower part, with her mouth still busy sucking my birdie. While she enjoying SLURPING, I shift my body, shift toward her panty. I begin to pull her panty down. She pause awhile
Aunty Ling Ling: What you doing my dear?
Me: Oh… I …..

Hundred Plus
14-08-2011, 01:34 AM
Welcome back TS! Don't keep us waiting too long for the next update. ;)

Hkaras
14-08-2011, 01:57 AM
what u're doing nexxxxxx Xiao Gui~~ :P

lapyong
14-08-2011, 02:30 PM
Continue pls.......... I'm having a hard on.

Heavenly Viper
14-08-2011, 06:14 PM
Is it in yet? :D

bigfat
14-08-2011, 07:56 PM
bro nice story!!!!

jackygogogo
14-08-2011, 08:53 PM
Nice story. Ups u my humble pts. Thanks for sharing.

Aqhee
14-08-2011, 09:27 PM
Damn Xiao Gui! Im really having a hard on and you can stop like that:p
Faster cont!!:D

BedMeister
17-08-2011, 10:35 AM
Bro, faster update. Its unbearable to tahan this kind of story, shiok to the max!

Tits & Nipples
17-08-2011, 01:07 PM
Its getting steamy.... pls continue

michael_368
17-08-2011, 04:18 PM
tks bro..pls do cont.:D

CibLover
18-08-2011, 04:03 PM
4 days liao. Waiting for more updates.

TS, please continue. :)

blackhorse11
19-08-2011, 06:32 PM
Ts waiting your post my dede very hard Liao

freedom84
22-08-2011, 12:00 AM
Bro, pls continue..:o

freedom84
22-08-2011, 12:04 AM
Bro, pls cont fast..:D

chivasregal
22-08-2011, 08:37 PM
checking everydayyyyyyyy :(

Sensory Sniper
23-08-2011, 01:42 AM
Can't wait for your return.

michael_368
23-08-2011, 12:13 PM
Hope hear from you soon , TS.

:D

BigBoy2
23-08-2011, 02:06 PM
I hope our TS is not too lost in LIMBO... Do come back soon for an update.......

cheapthriller
23-08-2011, 02:44 PM
waiting for more..this is really an interesting one..

ilurvebitches
23-08-2011, 04:46 PM
Waiting n waiting.....

moder
24-08-2011, 09:53 AM
Camp here for more.......:D

Steelshaft
24-08-2011, 04:52 PM
Good story and very suspending, just like a women which make the birdie hard and follow by no more action.

Heavenly Viper
24-08-2011, 06:32 PM
The bad thing is that once this thread is suspended then both stories got stopped. :eek:

Texas
26-08-2011, 08:01 AM
camping for more.

amateur.bonker
26-08-2011, 10:10 AM
TS damn power in his words.. Read liao also hard on man!!!
Give us more please!! Can't wait!!

crazymee184
26-08-2011, 10:42 AM
good story!!! keep it up man!:D

callim2
26-08-2011, 12:00 PM
小贵子快点回来:P
heehee
bro fast fast come back.... neck long long liao kekeke....:p

crazymee184
26-08-2011, 12:30 PM
thanks for the story man! good job!!!

Cblader
26-08-2011, 01:49 PM
this story from TS is really damn powerful sia. Camping waiting for more.

KCHM
26-08-2011, 11:06 PM
my god TS u make the worst cliff hanger in the bestest way.... good writing

Hundred Plus
30-08-2011, 09:05 PM
TS MIA again :confused:

DeeDaDee
30-08-2011, 10:47 PM
Happy Holiday and wish All Folks Selamat Hari Raya AidilFitri!!!!!!

Aunty Ling Ling: What you doing my dear?
Me: Oh… I …..

I tilt my head toward her pussy and let her carry on sucking my birdie. Even she pauses awhile and asks what am I doing, she still carry on licking and sucking my birdie. I can’t tell whether she an expert, but she can make me feel damn high, touching the sky. The feeling a young beautiful lady, nice lip, wet tongue sticking. Her pointed tongue twirling at the balls, she lick a bit, suck a bit gentle and again. Making circle on the surface of the balls. Slowly lick from the balls up to the top of the birdie head, encircle round the birdies head, licking round and round on top, wet and slowly, and her wet mouth engulf it down slowly to my bottom of my birdie, and she pull out again, repeating the motion. My birdie is sooooo deep throat into her.
I slowly swift my body a bit by a bit toward her pussy, getting nearer nearer. While sucking my bridie, her eyes turn toward me, but she didn’t stop, I just carry on. I almost form the 69 position. My hand reaches toward her panty, my leg below spread apart so that she is more comfortable sucking my hard rod birdie.

Me: Oh, Aunty Ling Ling, this is even better when you using your hand. You make my bird bird feel so good, so wet and so warm in your mouth, this is…oh…..just ….so good….

Aunty Ling Ling didn’t response but just keep licking and sucking, slowly, without hurry. I guess that is how she really can please a man. The feeling of shooting out is like arriving, but she will just slow down the tempo and let the feeling reach the highest and went down again. She have a good control of my birdie, she know how to take control. My still moving my hand to her panty. Manage to reach out to her panty, grabbing to it, pulling her panty to aside to feel her pussy. My hand is at her pussy lips. Rubbing and rubbing, I use one finger, insert into her pussy. She didn’t stop me. I begin to pull in and out. She must be enjoying my fingering to her pussy now. She increase the tempo of sucking my birdie, and she let out a moan too. By now, her head is at my birdie position and I have move myself now facing directly at her pussy. Aunty Ling Ling and me are now ‘69’ position.
Me : Aunty Ling Ling, don’t stop….oh….yoou make me feel gooood… I wanna lick you too…
I pull down her panty. She didn’t stop me. I guess she have the urge now too. She need someone to feel her. She need someone to touch her. Maybe she need someone to fuck her too!. Now Aunty Ling Ling is totally naked. Her bra is off and now her panty is off. We are both naked, we are in ‘69’. She is sucking my birdie, I fingering her pussy. I below at her and she on top of me. Is going to be my first time, first time licking a woman pussy. I lifted my head, my nose get near to her pussy, hmmm, smell nice…. So clean, so yummy to taste. My finger is still; enjoying her nice pussy.
Aunty Ling Ling: Oh…. Xiao gui….sooo good…argh…..
She moan softly, she moan with enjoyment. She seems to be very enjoy my finger fucking her. Likewise, I am enjoying her wet mouth cupping my hard birdie…. I guess is time for me to repay her back. I grab her back side; her pussy now is directly in front my mouth, my tongue sticks out…Wow, taste wet, very wet. Her pussy juice is flowing so much, I having a good lick now. My tongue is flipping at her pussy lip now. Is like doing frenching with her mouth, but doing with her pussy. I licking everywhere at her pussy, her juice just flow continuous. Now, my tongues is entering her pussy, reaching to her most inner part as I could.

Aunty Ling Ling: Argh….You make me feel so good, xiao gui… where do you…. learn this….argh….ohh… from???
Me: I learning now Aunty Ling Ling….I just doing what you did to me now.

She carry on to suck and lick me as it like my birdie is a nice lollipop or ice cream while I enjoying her pussy like frenching my gal friend…..I even give her a ass rim, her moaning louded a bit… When I hear her moaning louder, I lick her ass even more… I tongue is so busy…busy licking between her pussy and her ass hole. She didn’t stop either, still working hard on my birdie. The slurp slurp sound from her makes me cumming….

Me: Oh….Aunty Ling Ling…..I …. I…..
Aunty Ling Ling: Ya,…. Xiao gui… arghh..???

chivasregal
30-08-2011, 11:46 PM
welcome back TS

chivasregal
30-08-2011, 11:47 PM
welcome back TS

chivasregal
30-08-2011, 11:48 PM
welcome back TS

ccl69
31-08-2011, 12:08 AM
Welcome back TS and more please....keke

Roadrunner73
31-08-2011, 11:01 AM
welcome back xiao gui.... give us more pls.....:p

michael_368
31-08-2011, 05:01 PM
Welcome Xiao gui..faster cant tahan liao.:D

studdyme
31-08-2011, 05:30 PM
sexciting story!

letery
31-08-2011, 09:42 PM
nice one xiao gui. Really a hot and steamy story!

alec
01-09-2011, 12:21 AM
WELCOME BACK TS!!!! We miss you!!!

blueboat
01-09-2011, 12:22 AM
Please continue.

cheapthriller
01-09-2011, 10:06 AM
yeah,waiting for the next episode

et911
01-09-2011, 11:05 AM
Nice story!!

syt.guy
02-09-2011, 01:09 AM
Nice Storey... Continue pls

pasteurisedmilk
03-09-2011, 07:42 AM
Please continue

vampypiggy
06-09-2011, 04:01 AM
Camp here... damn gd story man... continue... while waiting

shiningstar
06-09-2011, 04:09 AM
Nice story, bro! How u get this good writing skills and imaginations!?

ilurvebitches
07-09-2011, 11:12 AM
Itz a finger licking good...

takeshiblue
07-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Camping here!! Your story is too excited, I feel like explode now!

LightStriker
07-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Subscribe! Can't wait for the next episode! Best story so far!

Hkaras
08-09-2011, 08:07 PM
Xiao gui... continue ur story ler :P

BCL25
10-09-2011, 06:51 PM
camping here for next instalment

freedom1984
20-09-2011, 10:29 AM
Ts... where r u? Come back updateus!

mardigras
20-09-2011, 11:02 AM
Yup, TS, where are you?! Got lost in your wonderful childhood mammaries, oh i meant memories?

TheHornyDevilz
20-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Where TS? Waiting for rest of story.

Heavenly Viper
27-09-2011, 09:59 PM
Story no more? :eek:

bigfat
04-10-2011, 05:59 PM
bro camping for more!!!!!!!

weeklys
05-10-2011, 09:52 AM
its good but the last post was slight more than 1 months old. :(

will33
05-10-2011, 01:09 PM
more please... :D

TheHornyDevilz
10-10-2011, 07:25 AM
where rest of story?

Heavenly Viper
26-10-2011, 10:18 PM
No more? :(

boobastic
28-10-2011, 03:13 PM
damn power sia.. if only i had childhood like that~ good effort..!

Heavenly Viper
11-11-2011, 11:08 PM
No more updates? :confused:

smartdownloader
19-11-2011, 12:31 AM
more more please TS?? Where is your update?

tangy
21-11-2011, 03:31 PM
Sibeh good lah bro!!!

Cock also stand when reading your story!

Please continue!!!

Skypiea
22-11-2011, 11:26 AM
How can I miss out such a good story down here. Camping for more update, hope ts done Mia before the story end:p

freedom1984
20-05-2012, 12:28 AM
no more updates????

GowHowSeow
20-05-2012, 02:52 AM
arghh......arghh...I song....I come

makchan
22-06-2012, 03:08 PM
Bro TS, come back! Camping....

supreme_madness
22-06-2012, 08:36 PM
I'm hooked! But TS disappeared for a while now.. Camping for future updates.

callmebad
22-06-2012, 11:25 PM
must be busy doing piak piak with aunty Ling Ling again :)

nightfly1966
25-06-2012, 04:55 PM
Up for 小贵 & auntie Lingling...:D