PDA

View Full Version : An True Ongoing Story

Crazyfowl
05-06-2011, 07:57 PM
As I was really sick and tired of FLs and WLs I tried posting for FB on this forum and as expected nothing happened.

I tried going all out on tagged sending tags, winking, and messages and managed to get a few replys and chatted on msn.......

Managed to chat with an MILF late 20s,,,, asked her for her number and she gave it to me which I was kind of suprise on the first chat,,, send her a few sms but no reply,,, tried calling but did not answer phone,,,,and so I thought she probably gave me a fake number

Next day we both happened to be online and she asked me why I called her?
I said nothin just feel like meeting her,,,, She asked why you wana meet me?
I said Just feeling bored at home want to go out for some fresh air,,,,,,,

She said she'll like to meet me as well and so I told her she can call me anytime other than my working time,,,, Well as you guys know online chat is always full of shit.... Airplanes etc,,,,, Though I really hope to go out and meet her but I didn't take that matter too seriously,,,,

2 days later I received a sms from her "Do you wana meet me? Where are you now" and 2 missed calls at around 4p.m.

I was working at that time and my phone was left in my car charging,,, when I saw the message I was thrilled and called back imediately which was already 1 hour later,,,,,,, again she did not pick up my call,,,,,,Disappointment again,,,,,,,,,,,

But later at home another sms : "You wana meet me? at Bt Batok MRT?"

I called back and again she cut off the phone,,, Another sms : "My battery is low just sms me"

So I replied ' " Yes I'll be there in 20 mins"

Reply : "OK I'll switch off my phone and will switch on again 20 mins time"

I said to myself : WTH is she playing with me?????What if it's a prank??? I've not even heard her voice over the phone. But WTH is only 20 mins drive ,,, no harm and so I proceeded. ( I took the chances cos the only photo on tag was quite CHIO)

When I reached there I called her and suprised that she actually picked up the phone :"what dress are you wearing????"

: " I'm in a stripped tank top and a short skirt What's your car number???"

I saw her standing at the taxi stand

:" I'm just direct ahead of you in a blue car with hazard lights on and I'm going to make a U turn,,,

Got up and the first thing is : "Hi have you had your dinner???"

she: "No I haven't eaten since morning"
me: "What would you like to eat?
she: "any thing will do, I'm not too choosy on food but not spicy please"
me : " errr you've got time constraint???? I mean what time must you be home so that I can think of a nice place to eat but if you're in a hurry then we'll just have to eat somewhere nearby????"
she : " Oh so considerate of you as long as I'm back home by midnight it's fine"

Crazyfowl
05-06-2011, 08:38 PM
drove to East Coast and had dinner there and after drove aimlessly back and forth along East Coast Parkway and chatted in the car while I was driving,,,,

Asked her if she wants to a stroll along the beach and she agreed,,,,,,,,

( Sorry bros I forgot to tell you guys when I first saw her she was without make up,,, not as chio as her FB pic but very innocent & demure type That's why I didn't go immediately for the kill:D:DAnd most important thing is that I do not want to be reported for molest:p)

cola534
05-06-2011, 11:44 PM
Nice start! Pls Carry on

Crazyfowl
06-06-2011, 09:47 AM
I know that I can't write well but I'll just try to recall everything and share here,,, So really hope you guys bear with my poor Singlish....................

So we chatted for quite a while,,, boring stuffs like her family and and she asked alot about me,,,,,, Though just chatting about boring but I enjoyed the conversation as I managed to make her laugh quite a bit,,,

But in actual fact I was Really Struggling to contain the "MONSTER" in me,, I was like staring at her chest wondering whats below that tank top,,,,errmm I'm am boobs lover but she had "A" cup I think but just really curious to see and feel lick and suck if possible,,,, but what attract me most is her long slim and sexy legs,,,,,,

But when she started a topic about her ex it turns a little naughty and she was like hit me gently a few times

In my mind was like: "Is she trying to hint to me???? Should I try and make the move?????

Then she said : " I need a drink I'm thirsty"
I said: "I don't know if there's any nearby but if you don't mind mineral water I have it in my car"
She : " That's fine with me"

And so to the car we went.... Took out a bottle of mineral and pass it to her : "Don't worry, the seal is still intact so no drugs inside"

She just smile and started sipping from the bottle which aroused me (Imagining that she was sucking my dick by looking at the way she sips from the bottle) we chatted for another 10 over minitutes with no {ACTION} at all,,,, my heart pounding and my dick hard,,,,

"I need to go to the wash room" she said

Drove to the car park nearest to the toilet and at the entrance she asked me to hold the water bottle,,,, After she came out she asked for the water,,,,,

: “Aren't you afraid that I spike your drink???? 我放了春药”

She just smile and continued gulping the water,,,,,,,,

As we were walking back towards the car I jokingly said : "Don't you feel a litte warm on your face and heart beating faster and horny???"

Well I was just trying to be cheecky that's all but she was acting like nothing but I could sensed that she was amused,,,,,

So in the car we chatted for a little while and suddenly she said : “你真的放了春药吗?” (did you really spiked my drink????) Staring straight into my eyes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Langni
06-06-2011, 09:53 AM
Good one bro.. More.. How can I Upz u??

Joris
06-06-2011, 10:10 AM
Omg... I can feel it's coming. Pls continue bro...

Salior
06-06-2011, 11:07 AM
nice more please

DanielDenial
06-06-2011, 11:19 AM
very nice story. adding to my subscribed threads

gaipauchi
06-06-2011, 11:54 AM
let's get on wit d sexcitin' part........:D

Crazyfowl
06-06-2011, 12:25 PM
I was somehow shocked by this question cos it was so sudden and she looked so serious,,,,,

Then I realised what she just trying to be Noti when I saw the cunning grin on her face,,,, : " Can I hug you?"

She puts both the arms on my shoulder and I hugged her so hard and she let out a soft "Arhhhhh ,,,, That feels so good"

Her breath was fast and I could feel her heart pounding,,,,,,,

Mine as well,,,, Haven't had this kind of feeling for quite a few years liao I said to myself I wana enjoy this slowy and to the fullest,,,,,

cos most of the time I just go straight to the point (when you go to FL & WL you just stip go shower then straight away start foundation Pilling :D)

Crazyfowl
06-06-2011, 12:46 PM
OFFtrack a little ( necessary cos it tells you guys why I played the game this way) before I continue the story

Sad to say that I only realised that I've never really enjoyed the essence of SEX all along although I've bonked countless gals Pretty, Average, Ugly, Super CBs, Tall, Short, Fat and skinny. You name it I've bonked it, not boasting.

I also says and beleieve that if I were to just die in my sleep today I have no regrets because of my conquers,,, Only to realise that I've been a complete failure

I merely go bonking just because of biological needs, just when my small head tells me he needs some action,,,,:o

Until lately,,,, Until I join this forum and started reading some bros stories and fantasies,,,,:p

Thank you SBF and all those bros who have written such nice stories about your encounters and fantasies,,,,

These help me to really see that there's a new horizon,,,, New hopes and new challenges ahead
;);)

Arrowboy
06-06-2011, 01:01 PM
Camping here....

Blackcloud
06-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Nice story bro. Keep it up.

Crazyfowl
06-06-2011, 10:23 PM
Thanks to all the bros who upped me......

Just another part before I go to sleep,,,,,

I gently kissed her cheeck and blew some warm air into her ears as we hugged each other so tightly in a little awkward position cos me in driver seat and she on the passenger seat, and she let out the most beautuful moan I've heard before,,, started licking her ears,,,, stuck my tounge into her ears and continue to gently blow some warm air into her ears and started to nibble her ear loop gently,,,:"ARRRGHH UMMMM OHHH" so sexy and so seductive,,,

she tried to do the same back to me and I said :"BINGO" in my heart and as I licked downwards her neck and the same time I slide my hand into her tank top roam around her breast ( I used to be attracted only to big boobs but this time round I felt that this the best boobs I've touch though it's only A cup. So smooth so firm) without any resistance at all felt her tiny nipples, was like all hard,,,,,

As I licked from the ears downwards to the neck, and down her shoulder and slow towards the A cup boobs,,, slow but very thourough,,,,

All of a sudden she grab both my ears and pulled my face towards her,, her lips onto mine and thrusted her tounge into my mouth,,,,, and our tounge almost tangled with all the twisting action

My dick was as hard as a wooden pole,,,, and I lowered her seat and climbed over on top of her,,,,With my one hand working on her nipples (didn't want to stop that cos I think thats was her soft spot) and the other hand roam on her smooth silky slim legs from her calf all the way up to her thigh under her short skirt,,,with my full body weight on her and my hard dick pressing on to her pussy,,,, I felt wet and sticky my own pre cum was ozzing out from my dick just like when I have wet dreams,,,

I'll continue tomorrow when I have spare time in the office

PS sorry for my poor command of Singlish,,, My apologies for all the spelling errors,,,,

taokee
06-06-2011, 11:29 PM
Bro don't worry abt ur english and anyway we are not here to learn english:D .Personally i find that you are fine with your english
Cheers;)

Umbreon
07-06-2011, 12:00 AM
camping for more , thanks

Crazyfowl
07-06-2011, 03:16 PM
Sorry guys today's work schedule a bit tight, in and out of office can't really sit down and concentrate on the story,,,, Later after work go cheong KTV maybe go home late if got KT and if no KT then maybe will go home early and continue the story...

redcrane
07-06-2011, 05:57 PM
No problem bro . I can wait for your story.

Crazyfowl
08-06-2011, 08:41 AM
With my right leg in between her spreaded legs, with my body on top of her, and my rock hard dick rubbing on her pussy, the feeling was damn shiok, havenly, can't find a proper word to describe that kind of feeling,

I started to pull down her tank top and unhook her bra,,slowly licking her neck and down towards her A cup breast, working the left breast with my hand and the right breast with my mouth,,,

Licked, sucked and gently nibbling her nips, totally no resistance at all and she seems to be enjoying every single moment of it,,, Seeing the expression on her face,,,really better than making love,,,,

I started roaming on her smooth slim legs with both hands all the way upwards to her butt under her short skirt lifted her butt and at the same time thrusting my Hard dick forward,,,:Urgghhhhh Ummmmm,,

As the next target was to conquer the Ultimate Target,,, her black hole,,, My whole palm down towards the black hole.... OMG her pussy was really so wet , like Orchard road flood,,,,,, Just started inserting my finger into her,,,,,,,,: PLEASE STOP!!!!

I was stunned and I see FEAR in her eyes,,, It's was late and there was condensation on my car windows and windscreen all over and I saw a blurred shadow of a man,,,,

A peeping tom it was,,,He was like walking away slowly and by this time by Rock Hard didi has becum a soft toufu just in a couple of secs,,,,

In my heart was like WTF and I wanted to get out of the car to confront him but she stopped me,,,,
:It's 11:50 now, can you send me home now??? As I maybe a Horny man but never a forceful man and I said : Yes of cos

So we cleaned up the mess and drove her home,,,, no conversation along the way until I reached her place,,, she turned over and hugged my and gave me a peck on my cheeck and said : Thanks for the wonderful time

She :Can we meet again?
Me :Of cos we've unfinished business, ,, Hope it's going to be real soon...
She : I've really got to go....

naturegreen
08-06-2011, 12:56 PM
Pls continue~

Crazyfowl
08-06-2011, 02:38 PM
Sorry bros my story will have to continue a little slower cos my mood now is rather bad due to some personals problems,,, Well you need to really sit down and recall your feeling at that particular point of time in order to continue the story,,, hope you guys understand ,, I'll continue once I get that feel:o

sucker108
08-06-2011, 02:48 PM
Nice post!!!!!

penisman
08-06-2011, 03:55 PM
wish you all the best and hope you get it over soon and continue to find your inspirations to write.

Crazyfowl
09-06-2011, 09:02 AM
On my way home I somehow I felt something was wrong somewhere and started questioning myself with lots of questions ,,,,WTF why didn't I bonked her???? Why didn't I take action earlier???? Why is it that I'm feeling this high even though she's not my type???? She slim-I like a little Bak Cai type,,,,,
She's only A Cup -I used to go only for minimum B+

The feel was really great and I die die must bonk her,,,,,, suddely I realised that my index finer smelled good,,,While thinking about those issues I just unknowingly I I had placed my index finger near my nose,, can't describe the smell but it just smelled good.

Now I realised that it's the smell of her juice,,,, I have never done that before as I had phobia of the juice smell (just realised this lately),,,, Cunt juice can smell good as well???? No wonder I've read that ppl lick and suck cunt,,,, I have missed out this part of the fun for the past 30 years,,,,

(Dun want to go off track to write about why I have the phobia - well unless if there's any bros who really want to know the experience I've gone thru and there's a request for it)

Next time I meet her I will lick and suck the hell out of her I said to myself and starting imagining myself pumping her in all various positions,, Still with my index finger near my nose,,,

Is it that something you can't get is the best???

penisman
09-06-2011, 10:21 AM
cunt juice is the best :D
i love to taste and suck the cunt juice of the girls i fuck.

Crazyfowl
02-09-2011, 12:45 PM
Sorry bros for the long break,,,,, I've somehow gotten over my problems though not solved yet,,,, But just wonder if anyone's still interested in my encounters,,,,:)

alan0338
02-09-2011, 12:52 PM
continue pls ... :D

HitnRunz
03-09-2011, 04:54 PM
bro camping here

AppleIMac
03-09-2011, 10:08 PM
Another sexperience to follow...:)

JuzAHornyGuy
03-09-2011, 11:11 PM
Nice story damm I think I'm gonna start telling my own stories tonight

rizzoc
04-09-2011, 12:26 AM
pls continue bro... eager to know what happened next...

letery
04-09-2011, 12:36 AM
sexciting story! continue please:)

rooneyrocks
04-09-2011, 01:04 AM
keep going with story.

Littlechiboy
04-09-2011, 01:31 AM
Hahah TS, what u experienced is most likely the effect of Pheromones. In females, their below produces the largest amo unt of it. Sort of makes people attracted to one another. Just got to find who hooks u best haha.

hamansan
04-09-2011, 01:53 AM
Nicez!!! I like this thread...hehehe

hilltower
04-09-2011, 04:47 AM
nice..update please

Crazyfowl
05-09-2011, 09:27 PM
Sorry for the long delay bros........

My dick hardens everytime I think of her for the next few days,,,The scenario keps replying in my mind,, Kept sending her sms but no reply,,, call her also either no answer or phone off,,,,
Cannot tahan after 3 days went on to LBF to search for a FL to bonk but even though the FL is younger and also better looking with a better figure than her just cannot get that feel,,,,,,,

But on the 4th day recieved and sms from an unfamiliar number:你找我吗?
(You looking for me?)I replied : 你是谁?是不是打错电话了? (Who are you? You got the correct number?)[/COLOR[COLOR="Blue"]]:你真没良心,人家天天想你,你却忘了我。。。(You're so heartless, people keep thinking of you but you've forgotten me)I was really lost could it be one of the FLs???? WTF could it be????? I decided to call back but keep rejecting my call. I was like WTF,,,,, and replied : 我没时间跟你玩游戏,别再法了,再发我可要骂人了 (Pls stop,I've got no time to play games with you, If you continue I'll get nasty........)

:我到想看看你是怎么骂人的(I'll like to see how nasty you can be

This time I was really PISSED OFF LIAO,,,,,,:mad:

Then my phone rang,,,From that very same number,,,,,, I answered : Hello

: 你怎么生气声音还是那么性感??? (How come your voice still so SEXY when you're angry)

This voice was so SWEET AND PLEASANT,,,,,YES!!!! ITS HER!!!! :p:D
THIS WAS THE VIOCE I WAS LONGING TO HER FOR THE PAST 4 DAYS......

MY APOLOGIES BRO AS I'LL BE POSTED OVERSEAS SOON SO I MIGHT BE A LITTLE SLOW BUT I PROMISE I'LL TRY TO SPEND SOME TIME EVERY ALTERNATE DAY IF NOT EVERYDAY TO FINISH MY STORY HERE,,,,,,,

AS YOU ALL CAN SEE FROM MY DATAS I'M VERY NEW HERE SO HOPE THAT THOSE SENIOR BROS HERE WITH REP POINTS CAN SUPPORT ME BY UPPING ME IF YOU LIKE MY STORY,,,THANK YOU IN ADVANCEO :)

Crazyfowl
06-09-2011, 08:16 AM
Think I shall skip all the unecessary boring details,,,,,,
It was her calling me after 4 days MIA,,,so we set a meeting place and we went for dinner,,,,,,
When I met her I was a little disappointed cos she's not wearing the mini skirt which I was hoping for (easy access :D)
but that didn't bother me...(I said to myself that I must bonk her hard this time and will not let this opportunity slip away again.......)

Crazyfowl
06-09-2011, 09:14 PM
This time I meet her I had only one thing on my mind ,,,, That is to shaft my dick into her psuuy that's all,,,,,, I drove all the way to Kovan 81 and as I parked the car she asked me where are we heading,,, I said to finished off unfinished business,,,,,,,

She was angry and said : No I'm not going to heotel with you,,,,,,
In my heart was like WTF,,,, Act innocent???? Or hang up and sell,,,,

After 20 mins of persuation she finally agreed,,, at the counter the staff ask for her IC,,,,,, KNN she didn't bring!!!!!!!!!!!......

I was damn PISSED OFF so we left in the car and I wanted to drive to GL and she said no way she'll go to GL,,,,,,

BCCB,,,, may be I was to anxious this time,,,,,, so I drove to ECP,,,,,,,and I said to myself I should not be too pushy and learn to enjoy it slowly........

Crazyfowl
11-09-2011, 10:18 AM
Well I guess my story's too dry so I'll stop here and not waste band width,,,
Will be posted oversea soon,,,,, Hope to have sexciting encounters and will share here again should I encounter any.....:)

latishame
12-09-2011, 07:48 PM
Ur story not bad dun kill it off !

Crazyfowl
15-09-2011, 08:50 AM
Ur story not bad dun kill it off !

Thank you bro..... I shall just continue just for you.

Duios
15-09-2011, 09:01 AM
me too bro i'm still camping

Crazyfowl
15-09-2011, 10:10 AM
so I drove to ECP,,,,,,,and I said to myself I should not be too pushy and learn to enjoy it slowly.....

I shall play this game slowly and enjoy the process,,,,, And when we reached East coast Park I apologised and asked her if she want to talk a walk or want me to send her home,,,,,

She kept quiet for a good 10 mins without a word,,,,, I told her I was sorry and said if she's unhappy with me and do not want me to call her anymore all she have to do is just tell me ( Reverse physcology) and I won't ever bother her again,,,,,

She suddenly hugged me so tight and said sorry........and whispered into my ears: I also very much want to make... with you but just that I really am afraid

I said : No you don't have to be sorry,,, no problem at all,,,whenever you feel that you're ready just tell me,,, I will never force you.....

She den leaned on my shoulder and hugged me....

zl1983
15-09-2011, 10:35 AM
Nice story TS!! keep it coming!!

rockyt
15-09-2011, 11:12 AM
Bro Crazyfowl, The post is getting exciting already. Looking forward to your continuation soon. Many samsters here are early waiting and hope you don't stop and left us hanging in between.

Crazyfowl
15-09-2011, 02:18 PM
As she leaned on my shoulder I could smell the fragrance of her hair and my dick hardened,,,,, I said to myself again: I must go slow and enjoy the whole process,,,,,

I slowy lifted up her head and gently kissed her on her lips,,, and slowly pushed my tounge into her mouth,,,,, and she responded by doing the same....Our tounge was in each others mouth and my hands started roaming on her small but firm booby,,,,,

She seems to be enjoying it,,,, I went back to her ears,,,, gently kissing her on the ears,,, blew some air into it after thrusting my tounge into,,,, I could tell she was HIGH,,,,, I did not stopped there,,,, Continued kissing and licking her on the neck and slowly down to the chest and her rasin like nipples,,,
I just enjoyed the moan she gave out,,,,,,

I climbed over from the driver seat to the passenger seat and laid myself on top of her,,,,,

With my whole body weight on her I one leg inbetween hers,,,,

I unbuckeld her bra and pulled up her Tees and stared kissing, sucking and gently nibbled her nips......

Her moan makes me real high.......

I pressed my hardened dick on her pussy and started rubbing and at the same time applying pressure on it,,,,, the feeling is just like fucking her ,,,, she thrusted her hips upwards against my didi ,,,,, feels better than FUCKING really and soon I could feel the wetness in my pants,,,, my own pre-cum......

I decided to proceed further ,,, Pushed the passenger seat right backwards and I started working on her nipples again,,,, This time slowly going southwards,,,,, and when I reahed her belly buttons,,, she unzipped her jeans........