PDA

View Full Version : cougars/MILFs at nightclubs

silentdes
05-06-2011, 12:46 AM
good day bros! i've been a member for a while alrdy but i'm still practically noob to all this on-goings. yea.

anyway, my question i wanna post here is where can i find / pick up MILF in our local night clubs. eg. zouk, clarke quay or wadsoeva.

pls do share!

cheers bros! enjoy urselves! :)

pokeman71
05-06-2011, 08:49 AM
good day bros! i've been a member for a while alrdy but i'm still practically noob to all this on-goings. yea.

anyway, my question i wanna post here is where can i find / pick up MILF in our local night clubs. eg. zouk, clarke quay or wadsoeva.

pls do share!

cheers bros! enjoy urselves! :)

i think devil bar

grunt72
05-06-2011, 09:01 AM
i think devil bar

CLub 5 at Parkroyal (Beach Rd) pretty packed with MILFs as well. Walk in and a lot of mature ladies will check u out

alan0338
05-06-2011, 11:56 AM
me dun go to clubs , but i meet a lot of milf in geylang west community centre :D u free can go 6c6c :D

C-Note
05-06-2011, 11:59 AM
CLub 5 at Parkroyal (Beach Rd) pretty packed with MILFs as well. Walk in and a lot of mature ladies will check u out

You sure, bro? They will check you out? Interesting, maybe I will try to go there...

ThaiBeautiful
05-06-2011, 01:02 PM
I prefer a club where alot of SYTs will check you out. :)

zunbo
05-06-2011, 01:43 PM
wait to be hunted! :D

nightfly1966
05-06-2011, 02:23 PM

Hmmm...tis wkend got pohang liao.;)

nightfly1966
05-06-2011, 02:26 PM
Hmmm...tis wkend got pohang liao.;)

Typo err...I mean got lobang liao...:D

Steven1025
05-06-2011, 06:13 PM
hihi, may i know wht mean is MILF .... thanks ...

silentdes
05-06-2011, 07:55 PM
how about any in cuppage area? i was walking ard and saw some in Cuppage Plaza. some japanese club or someting. at the 3 or 4th floor. wen i was there, there were a big grp of ladies lined up outside. but damn quiet thou.

tomvoyeur
05-06-2011, 08:38 PM
Japanese Club in Cuppage?? Do you mean Jap KTVs? ;)

nullnullnull
05-06-2011, 09:32 PM
hmmm i been to cuppage a long time back but its usually all KTVs
don't think got club there...
there's one Indian pub though....
Indian milfs?

simple2kee
05-06-2011, 09:45 PM
me dun go to clubs , but i meet a lot of milf in geylang west community centre :D u free can go 6c6c :D

true, i do tht in geylang EAST CC.

owl888
05-06-2011, 10:30 PM
i m not milf lover, prefer syts. So i believe milf will patronize places syt won't go:cool:

pokeman71
06-06-2011, 09:17 AM
hihi, may i know wht mean is MILF .... thanks ...

mom i love fuck.

silentdes
10-06-2011, 05:34 PM
Japanese Club in Cuppage?? Do you mean Jap KTVs? ;)

yea that's rite. u should check it out. but it's really quiet, with all the ladies standing outside. that's why i didnt go in. hhahah! do update me. :)

Cuntworth
10-06-2011, 05:43 PM
Barnone at Marriot Hotel.... Been there quite a few times... some Milf alone dancing all nite long... than come an ang mo dance dance with her for awhile than hug hug liao... after that go out.... dun noe got part II for them bo....:D

silentdes
19-06-2011, 03:21 AM

and do share some tips on how to pick up milfs/cougars.

pls do share!

cheers bros! enjoy urselves!

michaelrocksam
19-06-2011, 09:21 AM

and do share some tips on how to pick up milfs/cougars.

pls do share!

cheers bros! enjoy urselves!

questions do u want to be identified in court as a third party or get whack by bfs or hubbies?

if you think its ok in case your face comes out in the papers and willing to take the risk? then by all means take the second step?

what second step? expose yourself in public and shout "I WANT MILF" you will probably get lots of request for your email and mobile number.

what is expose yourself? case in point like Gary Ng, he post his loving making on the internet and he gets lots of milfs requests

Johnston
19-06-2011, 11:59 AM

anyway, my question i wanna post here is where can i find / pick up MILF in our local night clubs. eg. zouk, clarke quay or wadsoeva.!

1) for a while already
2) Pratically noob
paradox paradox!!!! :rolleyes:

But in any case, before you ask this question: you should be aware of one thing, there is no such thing call "Sure-pickup" location in this world. You could be for example in Taiwan's Luxy but if you cant hack it, your going home to your hotel room by yourself anyway.... :eek:

The exception to the rule is Orchard Towers, the bars there all more or less "sure pickup" but you must pay to play ;)

application9999
20-06-2011, 01:23 AM
Go to those NTUC club lah...many Lao Go go there..

syt_punisher
20-06-2011, 01:27 AM
Try Shanghai Dolly.
Went there last night, quite disguisted by some of the lao zhar bor there.
Really is the original MILF.

just_1_pohpiah
20-06-2011, 08:36 AM
Tiong Bahru wet market:D:D:D

metalsp2
24-06-2011, 01:19 AM
yea that's rite. u should check it out. but it's really quiet, with all the ladies standing outside. that's why i didnt go in. hhahah! do update me. :)

this place is full of 'japanese' ktvs.. not real japanese thou.. just thais wearing japanese style dresses and saying hello in japanese... but still quite a sight if you pass by.. go walk around.. nice viewss...

metalsp2
24-06-2011, 01:21 AM

hmm.. is this place still like wat it said, packed with milfs? maybe i should check it out on fri or sat night.. anyone have any experience here like what time is the 'golden period' ?? :)

tomvoyeur
24-06-2011, 10:29 AM
hmm.. is this place still like wat it said, packed with milfs? maybe i should check it out on fri or sat night.. anyone have any experience here like what time is the 'golden period' ?? :)

I m thinking of staying at the hotel the next time i return to SG too...;)

BigCK
08-11-2011, 07:03 PM
Try Shanghai Dolly.
Went there last night, quite disguisted by some of the lao zhar bor there.
Really is the original MILF.

Bro,
This place " Shanghai Dolly "
Is it " Conducive " for non chinese speaking.
Thanks

jazz2211
08-11-2011, 08:15 PM
Yes, the club at parkroyal(beach road). Is the place if you want to find milf, most of them or I can say is all rich tai tai, they bao the Philippine guys who can dance well. Went there a couple of time few years bk, don't know if it's still alive. Any bro any update? Will like to go there for some drink, relax, who knows, you might get lucky.

toy811
08-11-2011, 09:15 PM
Haiz, just to share a short story.
I nerdy type one and seldom go pubs or nightclubs but the one time I went, there was a table of Cougars/MILFs next to my friends and I. Then out of the blue, one of the MILFs asked me to help to take pic with her HP then. I was like WTF, so dark take what pic? But I obliged and she tried to strike a conversation to bring the 2 tables together... But I blur blur type, just answer YES / NO cos the place was super dark and noisy...
Think she gave up after a while... It was only when I left the place with my friends that they said how come I never continued... Maybe we could have some fun that night...
So basically, what I feel is that those Cougars/MILFs, who go to nightclub and pubs, know what they want... So they will go to you if they are interested...

tomvoyeur
08-11-2011, 09:24 PM
More stories from bros that has been to Park Royal? ;)

KimSiew769
08-11-2011, 11:57 PM
I think another hunt is a pub/dance club at Kings Hotel. Saw quite a few MILF there.. a few times, i see this MILF driving a huge merc (350) there...

Anyone have experience with this place.

Amen84OMEN
09-11-2011, 12:19 AM
EEWWWWW...indian milfs??? sounds exciting!!!!

jackurass
09-11-2011, 05:42 AM
Barnone at Marriot Hotel.... Been there quite a few times... some Milf alone dancing all nite long... than come an ang mo dance dance with her for awhile than hug hug liao... after that go out.... dun noe got part II for them bo....:D

bro,barnone no more already.Has change to Firefly,canto pub