PDA

View Full Version : Bros, how much do you spend on bonking per month?

jswk1
03-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Very curious to know the spending habits of everyone, how they finance the habits we all love :D

onlyhuman
03-06-2011, 04:30 PM
Ok let mi be the first to reply over 1.5k a month, from FL to legal houses plus local FL...tats y I need to werk extra hard to get promoted...haiz

sky_liner2
03-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Ok let mi be the first to reply over 1.5k a month, from FL to legal houses plus local FL...tats y I need to werk extra hard to get promoted...haiz

Wow, that is alot of $$$ if you are really spending average of S$1.5k per mth for such leisure. It could be someone's one month salary! I believe you are a high-end earner to be able to afford that.

Anyway, just wondering if we can have tax rebate as we actually contributing to the society, by spending it grows the economy. :D

halekpolll
03-06-2011, 05:30 PM
hi guys, on a related subject, anyone knows what happened to the legendary $$$$$$s forum?

onlyhuman
03-06-2011, 05:32 PM
Wow, that is alot of $$$ if you are really spending average of S$1.5k per mth for such leisure. It could be someone's one month salary! I believe you are a high-end earner to be able to afford that.

Anyway, just wondering if we can have tax rebate as we actually contributing to the society, by spending it grows the economy. :D

Eh not really high earner...it's I spent all my pay on my addiction.:D

cheongsterjon
03-06-2011, 07:11 PM
sometimes i wonder banging fls are still cheaper than having gfs and wives...

Eh not really high earner...it's I spent all my pay on my addiction.:D

beng240818369
03-06-2011, 07:55 PM
I spent $200 min every month always go for two shot.
I believe if I'm going to spent fuck might as well
Fuck till I'm sex-t-fight
When I do have extra $$$ coming may spent up to $400.
Don't have the looks or size for fb, and don't have time
To look for GF going Gl to release only.

hoA123
03-06-2011, 07:56 PM
yup. indirect cost aka hidden cost, plus exposure to alimony. ha.

best_exp
03-06-2011, 07:59 PM
around 200 to 300 bah i think but sometimes cannot tahan then bo bian :D

lusty
03-06-2011, 08:35 PM
$600 a mth for me!

Per Week - $100 at JB & $50 at GL = $150

$600 a mth is like chain smoking 2 packs a day...

Maybe i should take up that instead...

foiy
03-06-2011, 10:35 PM
i've been spending about a thousand bucks per month on it so far .
two local babes a month .

owl888
03-06-2011, 10:56 PM
I was thinking the $$$ we spent on bonking can buy us a flat or a car, usually monthly installments about $1k.

But i think it's still cheaper than having gf or wife coz at end of day u r left with nothing if u own one :D

hornyclown
03-06-2011, 11:11 PM
Cab fare avg $70 / day
htl avg $50 - $500 / day (median = $285/day)
wine & dine / activity - $150/day (avg)
misc expenses - $30/day

total per day: $535

$535 x 6 days x 4 weeks = $10,700

this is if u have a fb / gf or other equivalent terms:

excluding other purchases , therapist hourly fees, doctor consultations etc. :D

so I guess its about $7000 - $10,700 a month :D

minimum chow chow, 4 meetups also 2k liao. :D But dun worry, all these expenditure can be used to offset tax. :D

Wah bro the way you spent on leisure every month... i think even MP also find it hard to maintain lol

nuclearkid
04-06-2011, 12:05 AM
Wah bro the way you spent on leisure every month... i think even MP also find it hard to maintain lol

Didn't mention what currency mah...:D

Kyser Soze
04-06-2011, 09:32 AM
Now, ~$800 per month. :o

Previously, ~$600.

Inflation or rising cost is the reason. Previously, you can get a decent bonk at $60 in GL. Now, it is hard to get that price. A starting pricetag of $80 is getting common. Also, the transit hotel price have also risen over the years.

small jx
04-06-2011, 10:05 AM
average $600 to $800 per month .

Joris
04-06-2011, 10:53 AM
Legal houses for me. Ard $300 to $450 / month...

Crazyfowl
04-06-2011, 03:22 PM
No fixed amount lolz, sometimes spent $80 on one bonk also PUI CHOW NUA
Sometimes when go KTV die die wana bonk that particular gal offer $500 also kenna reject KNN......

McSqueezy
04-06-2011, 03:25 PM
Legal houses for me. Ard $300 to $450 / month...

i love your signature bro. wanted to ask did you mean PEN or PENIS ? :)

Canoneos
04-06-2011, 03:45 PM
I spend around 6,000 per month. Have to provide housing and car as well. But can fuck and shoot as many times as I want.

newbieboy
04-06-2011, 03:57 PM
around 400 per week for FLs and MG, then once a week KTV all in around 200 (more if... if... :D)... WAH! no wonder month end always no money! :eek:

halcyon77
04-06-2011, 04:32 PM
awesome thread! =)

usually pick up girls here or tarpao from ktv - money is spent on "compensation" or meals or little gifts = about 4-5K CNY a month (that's about 800-1,000 SGD)

sex crusader
04-06-2011, 07:20 PM
I spent 3.5k every two months for bonking in china! I reserve my sperms for china dolls nia...:D

honda69honda
04-06-2011, 09:40 PM
After quitting local scene, i roughly spend 3k each time I go chiong in china (1 yr maybe 2-3 times nia) and less than a k in JB to help solve short term needs. I seriously think after chionging in china, u will think twice before spending in sg. of cos unless u are very rich la.

sex crusader
04-06-2011, 11:50 PM
After quitting local scene, i roughly spend 3k each time I go chiong in china (1 yr maybe 2-3 times nia) and less than a k in JB to help solve short term needs. I seriously think after chionging in china, u will think twice before spending in sg. of cos unless u are very rich la.

Bro, It's not about being rich but it makes more sense to to cheong in China due to the exchange rate and the quantity of Mei Mei there! It's not likely that we can see 800 to 1000 gals in a single joint in sillypore!:D

honda69honda
05-06-2011, 01:09 AM
Bro, It's not about being rich but it makes more sense to to cheong in China due to the exchange rate and the quantity of Mei Mei there! It's not likely that we can see 800 to 1000 gals in a single joint in sillypore!:D

101% agree.

dom01
05-06-2011, 01:29 PM
abt 200 - 300 a month on specials.... :D

Smalle ikan compared with u guys here.

zunbo
05-06-2011, 02:04 PM
sigh..i use my right hand :o

halcyon77
05-06-2011, 02:24 PM
where is here? here have so many girls to pick up? dam. I must have been digging at the wrong place. :D

"here" = china bro!

value-for-money + girls galore

ThaiBeautiful
08-07-2011, 08:40 PM
I spend around 6,000 per month. Have to provide housing and car as well. But can fuck and shoot as many times as I want.

Haha! but u only get 1 hole to play with.

Even the best golf players play with many holes... :D

MoralEpitome
08-07-2011, 10:47 PM
Expenditure average based on last month

Bra: $89
Lingere: $209
Dress: $350
Shopping Vouchers: $1000
Jewellry: $1200
Dress: $1400
Restaurant: $3000
Cab Fare: $2000
Gynae: $1500
Misc: $1600
iphone: $800

Total: $12,238
Average: $12,500

She will spend more if I don't control and slowly dispense. :D

Sounds more like a tai tai local wife

MoralEpitome
08-07-2011, 10:48 PM
For me about $3 to 4K a mth, sigh

RealEstateGuy
09-07-2011, 12:17 AM
Very curious to know the spending habits of everyone, how they finance the habits we all love :D

Brother, spending a lot to buy pussy is not a badge to be proud of. You are buying pussy due to being socially awkward or some mental perverted illness. IMO instead you should be working on obtaining pussy in normal social situations. I hope you reenter SG society in a more positive way. Why not address your deficiencises and date a normal local SG gal and make love instead?

Sagem
09-07-2011, 10:28 AM
Average $400 monthly .

warresg
10-07-2011, 01:27 PM
trying to limit myself to once a month so that max is $200/mth :)

osaka
10-07-2011, 03:23 PM
maximum for me is $300 , cant spend more than that ...

Alf1977
14-07-2011, 11:54 AM
sometimes i wonder banging fls are still cheaper than having gfs and wives...

Having gf is cheaper than FLs,

Meet up with gf once a week, $30 spent on movie, food n drink for the two of us n free bonk at home. One month only $120 nia, with 4 bonks. Don't think $30 can get any FLs or GLs in Singapore.

joncheong
14-07-2011, 12:28 PM
bro alf...but very difficult that girls will be so simply satisfied....unless you talking about sec or jc/poly gfs....even gfs from university demand more lor...one dinner at a high class restaurant (not that high class, maybe a hotel buffet) will set you back for around $90...if don't drive take cab? later she say she see this heels or handbag very nice...''dear, do you think i will look good in this set of warcoal set?''...thats it another 100 bucks gone...and if we talk about ladies already in the working world...more than that boy...

Having gf is cheaper than FLs,

Meet up with gf once a week, $30 spent on movie, food n drink for the two of us n free bonk at home. One month only $120 nia, with 4 bonks. Don't think $30 can get any FLs or GLs in Singapore.

Alf1977
14-07-2011, 08:42 PM
bro alf...but very difficult that girls will be so simply satisfied....unless you talking about sec or jc/poly gfs....even gfs from university demand more lor...one dinner at a high class restaurant (not that high class, maybe a hotel buffet) will set you back for around $90...if don't drive take cab? later she say she see this heels or handbag very nice...''dear, do you think i will look good in this set of warcoal set?''...thats it another 100 bucks gone...and if we talk about ladies already in the working world...more than that boy...

My gf already 30 not all girls r materialistic coz we never go high class restaurant.. 95% at kopitiam or hawker centre. N only special occassions like mine or her birthday celebrations at swensens or have buffet. Sometimes she tell me it's nice .. I just hear only, seldom will buy for her coz most of the times if she wants she will pay for herself. Sometimes, if we go supermarket together, I will pay for her little buys like gardenia bread, drinks, titbits. Low maintenance gf I can say.

So meaning to say most of your gfs spend alot of your money?

Just pay less than $100 on gf n myself also can bonk, cfm cheaper than GLs n FLs per session. My FBs also cheap, just come out for a drink(less than $2) then can bonk them Liao.. But sometimes if I go clubbing will jio FB come join us n thereafter bring her home to bonk.. Also did not spend too much to get the bonk since the bottle is shared among a few of us.

joncheong
15-07-2011, 12:06 AM
maybe is cuz you more handsome and i not so, so i need money to compensate...hehe kidding buddy.. peace....

maybe is cuz we go after different kind of girls...

My gf already 30 not all girls r materialistic coz we never go high class restaurant.. 95% at kopitiam or hawker centre. N only special occassions like mine or her birthday celebrations at swensens or have buffet. Sometimes she tell me it's nice .. I just hear only, seldom will buy for her coz most of the times if she wants she will pay for herself. Sometimes, if we go supermarket together, I will pay for her little buys like gardenia bread, drinks, titbits. Low maintenance gf I can say.

Just pay less than $100 on gf n myself also can bonk, cfm cheaper than GLs n FLs per session. My FBs also cheap, just come out for a drink(less than $2) then can bonk them Liao.. But sometimes if I go clubbing will jio FB come join us n thereafter bring her home to bonk.. Also did not spend too much to get the bonk since the bottle is shared among a few of us.

Alf1977
18-07-2011, 08:04 AM
maybe is cuz you more handsome and i not so, so i need money to compensate...hehe kidding buddy.. peace....

maybe is cuz we go after different kind of girls...

bro, definitely me not handsome lah..if I handsome think I will ask the girl pay me back to get fuxk by me...haha , we just after different kind of girls. I think low maintenance yet can get unlimited FF ones r the best. Of course not as pretty than those high maintenance.. I once had a gf ver high maintenance, really CMI every week need to spend a few hundreds on me until I buay tahan.. But she is pretty with nice figure lah..

We get what we paid for.

may1983
18-07-2011, 05:22 PM
i m married with 2 kids - i spent 10 session monthly on cat 50 at least.....

if i go travelling i will spend at least 1000 USD worth on girls..

i worry that i m a sex addict... deadly

decibel8808
18-07-2011, 05:34 PM
more than i make in a month....:p

BiRd13
18-07-2011, 05:42 PM

This I do agree... My ex also low maintainence kind like yours... Go eat at hawker or kopitiam.... Once in a month, maybe go swensen or sakae or some nice restaurant to eat... and is split too.. =X Except sometime like go shopping in supermarket, will pay for the groceries she bought... and after that for some nice food feast which cooked by her, + some nice 'dessert' after that =)

FB slightly more costly sometime... Book hotel for sure... which pay by me... Condom from me... But other than that, nothing liao...

V|ernar
18-07-2011, 05:52 PM
Close to 5k ...Those FL call will dry me up very fast so Trying to cut down by going oversea , due to some crap reason i cannot visit GL ... Haiz .. Or else can save abit of time and money .

cuppam1982
18-07-2011, 06:02 PM
500-1k per mth

1500-2000
sometime will do some maintancens and also massage,, i like massage, to relive stress... especially during mth end and opening and IN MY CURRENT COMPANY.......

lucky i resigning.. go to other stress lesser co...

tacobell
18-07-2011, 06:28 PM
i m married with 2 kids - i spent 10 session monthly on cat 50 at least.....

if i go travelling i will spend at least 1000 USD worth on girls..

Just curious to know since I am Single ... What drives a married man to bonk at GL or other FL's something like 10 times a month ? Isn't there someone already at home whom u can bonk anytime without worrying abt a need to shell out cash at the end of your session ? Will appreciate if some experienced married bro can advise ;)

V|ernar
18-07-2011, 07:28 PM
Just curious to know since I am Single ... What drives a married man to bonk at GL or other FL's something like 10 times a month ? Isn't there someone already at home whom u can bonk anytime without worrying abt a need to shell out cash at the end of your session ? Will appreciate if some experienced married bro can advise ;)

Get married and you will know , man is a funny creature , want to bonk that time , wife say tired or you just piss her off due to some small matter . So no bonk for you . She only stay 1 position , only she song , you not song . You services her , you wait long long for her services you . And lots of funny shit happen , you just need to get married and you will know . Sometimes you are too tired , also must hand in bullet or else ... Hehe

tacobell
18-07-2011, 09:23 PM
Get married and you will know , man is a funny creature , want to bonk that time , wife say tired or you just piss her off due to some small matter . So no bonk for you . She only stay 1 position , only she song , you not song . You services her , you wait long long for her services you . And lots of funny shit happen , you just need to get married and you will know . Sometimes you are too tired , also must hand in bullet or else ... Hehe

Thanks for sharing your views :) ... this makes me more nervous to get married & settle down with 'Onegina' :rolleyes:

MoralEthics
18-07-2011, 11:13 PM
I used to patronise massage parlours. Mainly for the massage although I enjoy the specials but I never took the full service, probably out of respect for my marriage.

Ever since my wife left, I've stopped visiting HCs but instead ventured into FLs. Sad thing is that even after spending all that money, the pleasure was only a temporary substitution for what I've lost.

Alf1977
19-07-2011, 03:21 AM
This I do agree... My ex also low maintainence kind like yours... Go eat at hawker or kopitiam.... Once in a month, maybe go swensen or sakae or some nice restaurant to eat... and is split too.. =X Except sometime like go shopping in supermarket, will pay for the groceries she bought... and after that for some nice food feast which cooked by her, + some nice 'dessert' after that =)

FB slightly more costly sometime... Book hotel for sure... which pay by me... Condom from me... But other than that, nothing liao...

Bro, maybe you try to bring FB back home to make out when your family asleep then you can save money on hotel n don't let your family members see u with other girls.. Think you go GL hotel not so ex too.. Cheaper for transit stay too.

AssLover
19-07-2011, 06:33 AM
10-15k a month only on local girls. They are exclusive to me, get tested. So CIM, swallow, RAW.....expensive hobby but if you get used to a tight pussy difficult to stay with one :)

singlad
19-07-2011, 09:55 AM
10-15k a month only on local girls. They are exclusive to me, get tested. So CIM, swallow, RAW.....expensive hobby but if you get used to a tight pussy difficult to stay with one :)

HI Bro,

I wonder how do you get to find such local girls for exclusive use. Thanks.:)

mr_missile
19-07-2011, 12:08 PM
HI Bro,

I wonder how do you get to find such local girls for exclusive use. Thanks.:)

with 10 to 15k a month, that should help a lot. :p

BiRd13
19-07-2011, 12:08 PM
Bro, maybe you try to bring FB back home to make out when your family asleep then you can save money on hotel n don't let your family members see u with other girls.. Think you go GL hotel not so ex too.. Cheaper for transit stay too.

Bro... my mum prohibit me from bringing girl home le... due to past bad experience..lol...

anyway, i go de hotel is mostly transit la... still manageble... abt 30-40 for 2-3hrs... Sometime once in awhile will go 4* or even 5* for night stay

may1983
19-07-2011, 03:10 PM

LIKE! - thanks for helping to reply

bigangry
19-07-2011, 06:43 PM

i used to spend 300-400 per month.. now around 1k..