PDA

View Full Version : Just Tagged along!

soccerboot
02-06-2011, 05:22 PM
After trying out Tagged.com for 9 months, I have enjoyed many exciting and memorable encounters with some amazing women! So i decided to share some of the stories with fellow samsters. All the stories are real and I didn't create or add any extra plot, cast to spice it up. The 1st course will be served shortly after I check thru it again.:)

Agentoso
02-06-2011, 05:40 PM
Pitch my tent

alan0338
02-06-2011, 06:37 PM
ho say liao, i luv real stories, lai pls carry on TS... :D

V123
02-06-2011, 06:41 PM
I love tagged gals

Rasta Marley
02-06-2011, 07:02 PM
Ah ha Bro Soccerboot, finally someone is stepping forward to write about the trials and tribulations of being a member of Tagged. Please carry on :cool:

After trying out Tagged.com for 9 months, I have enjoyed many exciting and memorable encounters with some amazing women! So i decided to share some of the stories with fellow samster

moder
02-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Coke and pop corn........

Camping here :D

chuckiedick
02-06-2011, 09:33 PM
Pitch my tent

Setting my tent also.

HayHot
02-06-2011, 09:47 PM
Why not start the first post directly with you story instead of just leaving a trailer ? A lot of trailers here never result in the movies actually being release... :rolleyes:

thomas88
02-06-2011, 10:54 PM
campers reporting here....:D

nuclearkid
02-06-2011, 11:06 PM
You very lucky, bro. I am instead getting attention from ladyboys! :eek:

S.B.Y.1
02-06-2011, 11:08 PM
ho say liao, i luv real stories, lai pls carry on TS... :D

Pak thought you like Love stories :p

cgedmund
03-06-2011, 01:21 AM
your truly lucky..
is it possible to share one nick wif mi from tagged/

soccerboot
03-06-2011, 10:37 AM
"Is it really so easy to date & fuck women on the internet?"I asked myself when reading through the postings of other samsters on SBF with Tagged. I used to date two women online through IRC w/o much success as the 1st one was a "mon-sis"(aka monster's sister) and the other one was a "teo chew orange"(the texture of face can be compared to the surface of moon).

Nevertheleast, I still dived into the unfamiliar world of social networking as the sales at our retail outlet was poor. I felt cheated as the Business Development Manager told me the top sales can make about $7K a month, now I barely scratched $2K in it. However, I know I will be promoted shortly as I am confident of my own ability, I spent most of my career life in IT sales.

While editing the profile, I put in some of the decent photos of myself and put my status to be complicated. Still thinking of the ideal strategy to approach those women w/o being nasty or desperate. I updated it after filled most of the lines. I also send about 20 friend requests to some women on it that very day.

After a few days, the response was lukewarm. I was excited by number of the women that added me as it seem so easy! Then reality bites, I noticed most of them doesn't response to the msg u sent to them. Like what Anthony Robbins always said,"If you didnt get the result u want, then change your approach!" Change I did! I spotted that most women will add u more readily if u played Pets. Not only, I played Pets, I bought 200 pets shortly I joined. On top of that, I also send more requests to some Pets women.

Within one week, I had my 1st web chat and date with this Mhing, a pinoy. The reason why I chosen her is becos she was friendly and I need some confidence building before more desirable captures. She always laughed when I tell her jokes. We met at Great World City where she worked. Then we proceed to the nearby famous Nasi Padang for dinner. Held her hand when crossing the road, she hold on shyly. We talked a lot about her during the conversation while dining. SHe told me Filipino food is like Malay food somehow so she happily tucked into the feast.

Rasta Marley
03-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Yes Bro, nice of you to finally kick-off this thread, please continue as many brothers are awaiting the juicier stuff :p

Reoxy
03-06-2011, 12:53 PM
Support Support!

Get more sales but pls also update your stories often.:)

soccerboot
03-06-2011, 03:59 PM
In appearance, she was average but at least she was not plump. After the dinner, she went straight back to work. I decided to hang about and waiting for her to knock off. We met at the nearby bus-stop 2 hours later. While waiting, we hold onto each other hand. Joked with her to make her at ease but I still can't understand their language too well. We sit at the 1st row on the doubledecker and I gave her a peck on the cheek shortly. Wrong move! I can sensed that she was uncomfortable with it. Though we still chatted openly, there seem to be an invisible wall in between us. I made another bus trip back home after we alighted at her bus stop. She brushed away my hand when we were around her residence. Red flag again!

After the meetup, we still msg or call each other. However, we didn't moved on from there as she still prefer us to be friend. I guessed I was too eager so sabotage my own plan. I slowly withdrawn myself from her even deleted her yahoo account. As she was a stepping stone to greater stuff, I don't want to waste too much time or resource on it. My ego took a beating, deflated some of my confidence too.

After her, there was another pinoy maid, Catherine I was hooked up to. She worked in the north area. We arranged to meet in Orchard, I wait for her in Wendy. However, she was late so changed the venue to Ion Orchard. She was petite, average looking too. We just chatted in Food Republic at Wisma Atric as she only want to drink coffee. I took the opportunity to size her up. She was pissed by some Tagged guys whom only interested to laid her previously. She also told me she got a kid in Philippine too. Her favorite past-time is to dance to her heart content! We departed after the coffee session as I thought she was not an easy target. We still chatted on phone occasionally. She even adviced me on pinoy women. Maybe pinoy is really not my cup of tea hence I didn't put much effort into it! Two outings and still no kill! Rejection is part of life so you can't win every time.

I turned the table around in my third outing, with a local chinese tagged woman. Stay tuned!

onlyhuman
03-06-2011, 04:39 PM
Time to get myself a tag account...

blohsg
03-06-2011, 05:35 PM
Time to get myself a tag account...

Onlyhuman : bro ... simi si tag ? the catching game where you pomp someone ? sorry ... sotong asking question :o

onlyhuman
03-06-2011, 05:49 PM
Onlyhuman : bro ... simi si tag ? the catching game where you pomp someone ? sorry ... sotong asking question :o

Ehh no it's like some FB...only thing it's call tagged...I don't know how it's function too as I don't have an acct yet :D

{SPUD}
03-06-2011, 07:17 PM
Bro soccerboot ,

Thank you for sharing your story. Well, the fun is in fishing... hehe... get it is bonus, don;t get it nothing lose too since there will be bigger fish. Myself, I have also dropped 2 completely and delete them too. Playing hard to get and like I owe it to them so I cut lost and didn;t have time to waste on them.

simply horny
03-06-2011, 09:36 PM
Nice, thanks for sharing

soccerboot
04-06-2011, 01:15 AM
The reason why I chose to wrote about the Mhing and Catherine is shown the truth of what I have encountered in Tagged. No point blowing my own trumpet when it was really not as easy as it looked. I do need to adapt and change my approach according to the woman met. Like working your muscles, the more you worked on it the better you becomes! Let's move on!

After the two misses on my target board, I decided to shift my focus onto local produce. I had been chatting with this married, working woman for past one week on MSN. Amanda was 40, staying somewhere in the west area. We hit off quite well online and start to address each other dear. This is one of the trick to use to make her feel closer to you. If she accept, then you are much closer to your goal. If she deny, then you still have a lot to work at before the home run. We also gave each other flying kisses over internet before meetup.

We went for a dinner in Sakae at Lot 1 on our 1st date. As usual, as it is for most women, she was late! She need to rush for our appointment as there was some cock up at work. When she appeared, I wasn't surprised that she is not attractive. Normally, if you see the profile photo in tagged is not an original one, you can't have too much of an expectation on the end product! She is also taller than me which I already know as she told me online.

After she settled down, she seem a bit awkward. So I take the initiative to send her an SMS,"Later, I will give you a kiss in real, no more virtually!" She laughed when she saw the text. We talked more freely from there on. After the dinner, we decided to go for a movie and went to the ticket booth to purchase the tickets. While waiting for the movie to start, we went to the arcade to play some shooting and racing games. She seldom patronise arcade and it shown as she was easily eliminated when played. I tested the water by hugging her from behind when she was busy killing zombie. There was no resistance at all! I also show off my driving skill in Daytona which I used to make a living with.

soccerboot
04-06-2011, 02:16 AM
When we were in the cinema, she was holding onto the GIANT size popcorn we bought before the show started. She was really a sucker for popcorn, hopefully a sucker for my 'snake' too! I hold onto to her hand in a matter of fact manner in the midst of darkness. Don't be a cuckoo and ask for permission to hold her hand! Just do it! The most she just brush it away. Then slowly I put arm over her shoulder and push her closer to me like long lost lover. With a popcorn in my fingers, I fed it to her cheekily. She feed me back shortly after and it was time for my next move.

I started to kiss her on her cheek then slowly blowing hot air into her earlobe. She responded by lying closer to me! I took the hint and went for the lip this time and she tilted her head to meet my lip. We got bolder, frenching after the short peck even when there were so many people surrounded us! We broke it off after a few minutes and took it to another level. I placed my right hand onto her left breast and caressed it from the clothing. The harden nipple was felt even with the dark round neck tee on! She moaned lightly and hold me tighter. I was not satisfied by it and did the unthinkable! I put my hand into the round neck and homed it on the harden raisin!

soccerboot
06-06-2011, 05:18 PM
Me: "Want to go higher?"

A: "Yes...dear...how?"

Without hesitation, I moved my hand into her groin area and started to feel her pussy! Even with the bermuda still on, I can still feel moistness of her love valley. She quickly covered it up with her handbag as it is getting a bit out of hand. Feeling horny, she unzipped me and reached for my little bro and gave me a HJ. IT WAS HEAVENLY! I also pushed the bar up by unzipping her, pulling down her panty and started to feel the touch of her flesh. It was a 'rainforest' downunder when my fingers reached the lovehole. My middle finger played with her clitoris, she just arched her back and closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation. She repositioned herself for me to access her easier so fingered her with two fingers.

soccerboot
07-06-2011, 02:13 PM
Noticed she was getting more vocal and some eyes were turned into our direction, I withdrawn myself before it get out of control. She managed to catch a breather after I removed my soaked hand from her water theme park. We continued to french kiss and I cupped, petted her nipples till the end of the movie. We double check on our clothing before we headed put of the theater.

When we were out of Lot 1, I walked her back but kept a distance as she lived nearby the area. Along the way, we came by a park so I decided to check it out. We settled ourselves on a distant bench with a shelter. Bringing her closer, to sniff the scent of her hair and looked into her eyes playfully. In no time, our tongues were fighting furiously with my hands roaming freely on her meaty body. My eyes peeked through the gap on her round neck and saw her dark brown raisins. In went my hand to cup and play with her right breast, she lingered onto me tightly. Then I proceed to finger her after unzipped her bermuda. It was getting wetter as she moaned loudly. She then moved her hand to my groin area to play my didi.

A:"Dear, I want you to fuck me now!...so wet now!"

Me: "I want to but not here!...Want to go hotel?"

A: "Dear, I cant...It's getting late...I need to go now!"

Feeling defeated like a plightless rooster losing its fight, I zipped my jean and she recomposed herself. We headed for her home, chatting openly like a couple in love along the way. Then, upon reaching her place, I popped "Can I go up and have a drink?" She then told me to wait as she made a call.

A: "Dear, my parent will not be home soon so ok. A drink only nothing else."

Me: "Ok, nothing else."

When I was at the door, I was like a thief sneaking into her apartment. She quickly concealed the living room with curtains after she switched on the light. Then she got a can of chilled Coke for me sitting on her sofa. We continued what we left off in the park. We frenchkiss and licked her neck, aroused her further with my fingering skill. She struggled and broke free from me.

A: "No...dear...cannot...'

She wandered into her bedroom while saying this! So what am i waiting for! I followed her into their master bedroom and pushed her onto the bed. I locked my lip on her while pulling up her tee and bra. Then I lowered my head to lick, suck her nipples, protuded by the stimulation. She pretended to struggle again when she sensed I was removing her bermuda and my jean. I lowered my body farther to lick her pussy with her panty on. She moaned loudly and want to move her bottom away, I hold onto it and start to grind her pussy with my didi in my brief still on. I continued the grinding as she started to enjoy the pleasure and looking at me wondering what I was going to do next.

I grabbed her hand and placed it on exposed didi, instructed her to thrust it slowly. She obeyed and told me that it was hard and big. Then I asked her to place it into her mouth, she again out on a show before sucking it.

Me: "Dear, dont use your teeth. It is painful."

A: "Sorry, dear...I never do this before."

I immediately removed her panty and attacking her clitoris with my tongue. After some licking and sucking of her pussy, I positoned her in missionary with my dickhead at the opening. After teasing her pussy by rubbing, I slowly inserted the hot rod into her. Sensing her enjoying the slow pumping, I gradually increased the speed. Her hands were holding tightly into my arms as I pumped her mercilessly in missionary. She was moaning with her lustful eyes on me.Then we switched to doggie style, spanked on her buttock a few times to make her moaned. Ended in missionary as she cant take it anymore on all four as she was an baby elephant. Constant and furious thrusting made her cummed in no time. I was not even halfway there. We did it RAW, realised it after the session.

Then she told me it was time for me to leave as the parent were on the way back. She then passed me a towel, we bathe together in her bathroom. We even took our time to shampoo and teased one other before rinsing. However, all good stuff have to come to an end. She gave me a good bye in between the grille naughtily before we parted. I took a cab home as it was already very late. Gave her a ring after changing and was told that the parent reached home about 30 mins later. It was a brief but wonderful experience with my 1st home run!

Please up my points or reply if you like me to continue the writing on more encounters! It is really tiring if you don't know whether there are supporters out there! I will also be organising a boot camp on how to approach women on tagged and a gathering with some tagged ladies will be held at the end of the session. The bootcamp will be held end of June. Pls PM me if you like to join or know more. Cheers!

snaps
07-06-2011, 02:33 PM
"I had been chatting with this married, working woman for past one week on MSN. Amanda was 40, staying somewhere in the west area."-bro, here you say she is married but are you refering to the same person in your below post

snaps
07-06-2011, 02:37 PM
[QUOTE=soccerboot;6008303] "Then, upon reaching her place, I popped "Can I go up and have a drink?" She then told me to wait as she made a call."

- bro, where is hubby and the kids (if any). is she saperated?

taokee
07-06-2011, 02:48 PM
Noticed she was getting more vocal and some eyes were turned into our direction, I withdrawn myself before it get out of control. She managed to catch a breather after I removed my soaked hand from her water theme park. We continued to french kiss and I cupped, petted her nipples till the end of the movie. We double check on our clothing before we headed put of the theater.

When we were out of Lot 1, I walked her back but kept a distance as she lived nearby the area. Along the way, we came by a park so I decided to check it out. We settled ourselves on a distant bench with a shelter. Bringing her closer, to sniff the scent of her hair and looked into her eyes playfully. In no time, our tongues were fighting furiously with my hands roaming freely on her meaty body. My eyes peeked through the gap on her round neck and saw her dark brown raisins. In went my hand to cup and play with her right breast, she lingered onto me tightly. Then I proceed to finger her after unzipped her bermuda. It was getting wetter as she moaned loudly. She then moved her hand to my groin area to play my didi.

A:"Dear, I want you to fuck me now!...so wet now!"

Me: "I want to but not here!...Want to go hotel?"

A: "Dear, I cant...It's getting late...I need to go now!"

Feeling defeated like a plightless rooster losing its fight, I zipped my jean and she recomposed herself. We headed for her home, chatting openly like a couple in love along the way. Then, upon reaching her place, I popped "Can I go up and have a drink?" She then told me to wait as she made a call.

When I was at the door, I was like a thief sneaking into her apartment. She quickly concealed the living room with curtains after she switched on the light. Then she got a can of chilled Coke for me sitting on her sofa. We continued what we left off in the park. We frenchkiss and licked her neck, aroused her further with my fingering skill. She struggled and broke free from me.

A: "No...dear...cannot...'

She wandered into her bedroom while saying this! So what am i waiting for! I followed her into their master bedroom and pushed her onto the bed. I locked my lip on her while pulling up her tee and bra. Then I lowered my head to lick, suck her nipples, protuded by the stimulation. She pretended to struggle again when she sensed I was removing her bermuda and my jean. I lowered my body farther to lick her pussy with her panty on. She moaned loudly and want to move her bottom away, I hold onto it and start to grind her pussy with my didi in my brief still on. I continued the grinding as she started to enjoy the pleasure and looking at me wondering what I was going to do next.

I grabbed her hand and placed it on exposed didi, instructed her to thrust it slowly. She obeyed and told me that it was hard and big. Then I asked her to place it into her mouth, she again out on a show before sucking it.

Me: "Dear, dont use your teeth. It is painful."

A: "Sorry, dear...I never do this before."

I immediately removed her panty and attacking her clitoris with my tongue. After some licking and sucking of her pussy, I positoned her in missionary with my dickhead at the opening. After teasing her pussy by rubbing, I slowly inserted the hot rod into her. Sensing her enjoying the slow pumping, I gradually increased the speed. Her hands were holding tightly into my arms as I pumped her mercilessly in missionary. She was moaning with her lustful eyes on me.Then we switched to doggie style, spanked on her buttock a few times to make her moaned. Ended in missionary as she cant take it anymore on all four as she was an baby elephant. Constant and furious thrusting made her cummed in no time. I was not even halfway there. We did it RAW, realised it after the session.

Then she told me it was time for me to leave as the parent were on the way back. She then passed me a towel, we bathe together in her bathroom. We even took our time to shampoo and teased one other before rinsing. However, all good stuff have to come to an end. She gave me a good bye in between the grille naughtily before we parted. I took a cab home as it was already very late. Gave her a ring after changing and was told that the parent reached home about 30 mins later. It was a brief but wonderful experience with my 1st home run!

Please up my points or reply if you like me to continue the writing on more encounters! It is really tiring if you don't know whether there are supporters out there! I will also be organising a boot camp on how to approach women on tagged and a gathering with some tagged ladies will be held at the end of the session. The bootcamp will be held end of June. Pls PM me if you like to join or know more. Cheers!

Bro I am interesred count me in.

soccerboot
07-06-2011, 03:30 PM
Bro, dont worry. not the same gal cos I changed her name!...Her true name is something else. Dont want to sabotage her, just want fun together! Cheers!:)

Painter1118
07-06-2011, 03:44 PM
nice encounter keep coming :)
i also play tagged sometimes they ask me to add them what does that mean??

soccerboot
07-06-2011, 04:13 PM
nice encounter keep coming :)
i also play tagged sometimes they ask me to add them what does that mean??

The add doesn't really means a thing, only means they are interested to make friend with you. Beware! As most of the tagged members that request u to add them, usually are spammer or conman especially from oversea. They either conned you of your money or hacked into your email account to retrieve important data. SO IT IS BETTER WHEN U ARE THE HUNTER, PICK THOSE WOMEN U ARE INTERESTED IN AND ADD THEM! Cheers!:)

To all those interested to join the boot camp, pls kindly take note I will only take in 10 people this time round. I will impart all my knowledge and experience plus you can meet some tagged women live! However, I do request a small token of money as deposit, I need to book the venue in advance. Pls check with me through PM if you want to know more. Cheers!

soccerboot
07-06-2011, 09:58 PM
We had a few more session at Amanda's place. Her hubby was working on shifts so it provided us the opportunities to carry on our doing. We did it in her bedroom, living room, washroom; on the bed, on the floor. I also cummed in her mouth as I don't cummed easily when intercourse. She still prefer missionary as she was most comfortable in it. I even slept overnight once at her place. To me, it was an thrilling experience and it opened up my world to the horniness of mature women in Tagged. We still remained in contact and keep each other as friends.

Btw, for the boot camp, two slots have been reserved. So I will do it FCFS basis. Thank you for reading and the support in my stories! I will continue the next story with Jessica, another mature woman I scored on Tagged. Cheers!:)

soccerboot
09-06-2011, 09:11 PM
Jessica was my second conquest after Amanda, it seem to be easier after I scored the 1st goal. She was filing for divorce when I knew her from Tagged. She was a bit meaty but her D-cupped asset made me a hungry wolf! Her height is a bit short as 150+, suit me as I am not a tall guy too. A married tagged guy was after her too at that time so the competition was on.

We had been chatting for a few weeks before we met for a karaoke session at Katong Shopping Centre. Before singing, we were sipping the aromatic katong $$$$$ at the "red haired auntie" stall. The meal was topped with the delicious otah and cooling ice lemon tea. Need no ice breaking as we clicked quite well and joked on the different topic.

Then we headed for Teo Heng, one of the best valued karaoke in town. Before the session, I actually prepared a surprise for her and left it at the reception. I excused myself after we settled in one small room. When I back, I presented her the bouquet of flower, she was touched. I remembered she mentioned it had been donkey years since someone gave her flower. So always listen to what a woman said so you can used it to your own advantage.:)

soccerboot
16-06-2011, 03:40 PM
Got supporter boh? If no, then better stop here! To my fellow samster, I am still working on the 2 Jap milf cos I take my time to make the kill. Pls do not PM me for their contacts as I like to keep them for myself a while. Happy hunting! Cheers!

wthlolol
16-06-2011, 04:58 PM
got got! i am hiding in the curtains reading!

V123
16-06-2011, 06:19 PM
soccerboot

keep your stories coming. dun stop

soccerboot
24-06-2011, 11:17 AM
Thank you for the support, bros. Meeting up at the 1st Jap milf at her condo this weekend. Been busy with local girl and milf, it is time to shift focus. Had a few phone sex sessions and a bonking session with my FB fr Tagged this week. Meeting up a Malaysian tagged woman for a movie tonight. Many happening too little time and bullets! May the mojo be with me!:)

diputs1269
24-06-2011, 12:09 PM
Thank you for the support, bros. Meeting up at the 1st Jap milf at her condo this weekend. Been busy with local girl and milf, it is time to shift focus. Had a few phone sex sessions and a bonking session with my FB fr Tagged this week. Meeting up a Malaysian tagged woman for a movie tonight. Many happening too little time and bullets! May the mojo be with me!:)

Yes, the mojo is always with you :D waiting for your fr :)

deathrocks
24-06-2011, 10:29 PM
good story bro!

soccerboot
25-06-2011, 12:56 AM
Thank you for the support, bro! Scored on 1st date, the 25 years old Malaysian woman just now! I thought it was a goner as she was late for 40mins. Luckily, she appeared and we went go dinner at Pizza Hut instead. In the end, we ended up in Hotel 81 in Chinatown. She was a nice sparring partner, we did RAW and shoot into her pussy! What a day! One down, 2 more to go for this week! I will continue to write the stories after the weekend.:)

deathrocks
25-06-2011, 08:51 AM
up u with my humble points... :D

and by the way bro.. im interested in the boot camp... can pm me more info? thanks !

nullifi3d
25-06-2011, 10:17 AM
Interesting, i just got to know of tagged an its hidden treasures. I'm definately interested in the bootcamp as i think my strategies aren't working so well.

soccerboot
26-06-2011, 07:32 PM
Just to update the scoreboard, hit 2 missed 1 this week. I didn't managed to up the PR married woman on Sat but it was a good start. Finally, scored on one of the Jap Milf, it was really memorable encounter this afternoon. May the form continued! Happy hunting!:)

like2cum
27-06-2011, 02:21 PM
Er you did raw? You are married so just be careful anyway

Easy2shoot
27-06-2011, 07:07 PM
Nice read bro !!

soccerboot
30-06-2011, 09:33 AM
Hi, thank you bro for the support on bootcamp. The date is confirmed on the 13th of July, the venue somewhere in the central area. Pls kindly PM me if you are interested. The time is 8-10pm. After the session, we will move on to a nightspot to meet some MILF. Like what i said, I request deposit thru bank transfer before meetup. The amount is $30 per head and I only allocated 6 slots as I want to keep it small since this is the 1st time we organised. Cheers!:D

soccerboot
30-06-2011, 11:38 AM
The venue is a cybercafe so we can put what we learnt into practice. I believe with the hand-on experience, you can absorb more. Refreshment will be provided. One slot taken by Daniel. Left 5 slots. Cheers!

londong
30-06-2011, 11:44 AM
Please update more , interesting story . :)

soccerboot
04-07-2011, 12:00 AM
Thank you, bro for the support. I will be away for a few days due to health reason. Btw, so far 2 signed for the bootcamp so keep it coming. There will be a female Tagged member to help me out on that day. Met a nice local girl for movie, Transformer. We just hold hands and kissed. Will update again when I am getting better! Cheers!

deathrocks
04-07-2011, 05:49 AM
Thank you, bro for the support. I will be away for a few days due to health reason. Btw, so far 2 signed for the bootcamp so keep it coming. There will be a female Tagged member to help me out on that day. Met a nice local girl for movie, Transformer. We just hold hands and kissed. Will update again when I am getting better! Cheers!

take care bro, and hope you reply my msg soon.

yong
05-07-2011, 12:59 AM
well done bro. i nvr had luck in local singapore ladies.
had only once experience through online chat when i was in china.
webcam, small brain rule over big brain and i took a bus to another city for dinner and KTV and one night stand. Some brave n bold of me back then.
Not even fear i will be blackmail or beaten up...haha

MILFhunters
05-07-2011, 09:38 AM
anyone tried this fl? msg her no reply?

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?view=mini&uid=5454125136&paramStr=%26gender%3DB%26min_age%3D18%26max_age%3D-1%26country%3D-1%26distance%3D0%26location%3D%26location_nd%3D%26 language%3D-1%26show%3D25%26rel_status%3D0%26interested_in%3D0 %26sexual_orientation%3D0%26ethnicity%3D0%26religi on%3D0%26search_type%3Dkeyword%26search_term%3Dfyn nfl8080%2540yahoo.com&searchHash=_B_18_-1_-1_0___undefined_-1_25_0_0_0_0_0_keyword_fynnfl8080%2540yahoo.com_0_-1_-1_-1_0_1&isBrowse=0&userOffset=0

MILFhunters
05-07-2011, 09:39 AM
http://www.tagged.com/crkifjerfiowejoidjcviwejqq

anyone tried this part time fl????

soccerboot
08-07-2011, 01:38 PM
Hi, fellow bro. The bootcamp will be postponed to 20th July As i will be having my minor operation on the 13th July. So far, the signup is still at two. Met Amanda yesterday for dinner. Going to watch Transformer for the 3rd time with a local milf and her friend. May the bonk be with u!:)

bigbirdbird
08-07-2011, 03:38 PM
Bookmark this thread liao :D

soccerboot
10-07-2011, 09:12 PM
Continue from where i left on Jessica.

It turned out that she was the best singer I met so far from Tagged! She sing like the like A-Lin so it was a pleasure. We sang a few duets, holding hands and kissed her on cheek at times. Towards the end, she actually sat on my lap and I rested my arm around her wrist. Sensing her still too wary, I decided not to push my luck farther. She planted a kiss on my lip before we left the room. Sent her off at the taxi stand before I headed home.

We met again a few days later. After taking our dinner, we ended up at Labrador Park as she was driving that day. We found ourselves a dark corner near the breakwater to settle. She poured more of her unhappiness on her marriage upon me, I just listened and comforted her. Her husband was seeing his colleague a few months back and they had a row on it. She confessed to me that she went into a sexual escapade and slept with more than 20 men within this period. She even had a fuck buddy to satisfy her need when she need it.

I put my arms around her with her breasts pressed against it when she was telling me the incident. She didn't push it away as she was weeping again. After a while, she stopped and noticed that i was fondling her breasts with her shirt on.

J: "Dear, you are touching my breasts. Are they nice to hold?"

Me:"Dear, these are the most beautiful boobs I have seen so far!"

J: "Why don't you put your hand inside? It is more comfortable."

I didn't wasted too much time to slide my hand to feel the gigantic headlights. IT WAS HUGE! She was a bit aroused as I circled my fingers on her hardened nipples.

J:"Dear, let's go to somewhere less open. You can explore more."

Then she led me back to her car and we tried to find more concealed area. We didn't go too far, it was a dark area beside a container next to the seafood restaurant. Quickly, we removed her round neck shirt and bra after lowering the front seats. I gave her a french kiss before I cupped both breasts with both hands. It was a beautiful sight!

After playing with the juicy jugs for a while, I sucked on the right nipple and drawn circle with the other one with my fingers. I also licked her earlobe and neck to up the tempo further. She moaned loudly as we were both excited to do the act in public.

Me:"Dear, let's move to the back of the car. It will be more comfortable."

J:"Ok but dear I am scared."

Me:" Dear, dont worry. I will keep a lookout."

We struggled our way through as the area was quite cramped. I removed her bermuda and panty in record timing, her untrimmed forest come into sight! My fingering started immediately after all the hurdles cleared as she was naked in the car! She started to moan again. I didn't hesitated to plunge my head to lick her pussy as she can only cummed by BJ. She sunk her fingers into my hair while she was enjoying my maddening assult!

J:"Dear, deeper...faster...I am cumming..."

I focused on her G-spot with my ever-trusting tongue and upped the pace by moving harder and faster. SHE SQUIRTED shortly! It was the 1st time I made a woman squirted so I was also taken aback. The car backseat was soaked by her golden rain! She rested for a while after cumming, before removing my jean and brief to reveal my awakened python.

Before I can say anything, she put my didi into her mouth to give a hell of a blowjob! Her BJ was done with the right suction and the playing of her tongue. The readiness to please really impressed me and I was in heaven! I was playing with her tits when all this was going on.

However, due to the circumstance, I was not able to cum after 15 mins or so. I stopped her and told her it was not her fault. As it was getting late, we worn back everything before heading for home. We chatted along the way and we both know this was just the beginning to another exciting adventure! All and all, it was a thrilling experience as I seldom engaged in outdoor sex.:)

soccerboot
11-07-2011, 12:38 AM
Thank you for the support for the stories and bootcamp. Currently, 4 slots for the bootcamp have been reserved, I only left two slots. As mentioned, it will be held in a cybercafe in central area. The exact location will be revealed to the participants one day before the actual day, 20th July. The timing will be 8pm.

I will continue the story on Jessica tomolo, stay tuned! Cheers!:)

soccerboot
11-07-2011, 11:22 PM
http://www.tagged.com/crkifjerfiowejoidjcviwejqq

anyone tried this part time fl????

Bro, the thrill of meeting women from Tagged is the hunt not the bonking! The whole process of approach, chat, date and making love to her is an adventure! The satisfaction on the ego and the feeling of conquest when you successfully bedded her cannot be surpassed by anything else! If you like to pay for your bonking, you might as well go for WL! You can choose the type of woman you crave for and immediately get into action w/o wasting your time sianing when u paid for service. ;)

scandal_fei
11-07-2011, 11:28 PM
Bro, the thrill of meeting women from Tagged is the hunt not the bonking! The whole process of approach, chat, date and making love to her is an adventure! The satisfaction on the ego and the feeling of conquest when you successfully bedded her cannot be surpassed by anything else! If you like to pay for your bonking, you might as well go for WL! You can choose the type of woman you crave for and immediately get into action w/o wasting your time sianing when u paid for service. ;)

Totally Agree:)

soccerboot
12-07-2011, 01:21 AM
Continued from the part on Jessica:

On the 3rd date, we went to the Wan Dou Sia for some Dim Sum. We feast ourselves on the delicious, mouth watering food. After that, proceed to the ex badminton centre near Geylang area to do some prawning. Along the way, we passed by some budget hotels.

J:"Dear, it's been a while since my last fuck."

Me:"So you want to do it today?"

J:"Yup, if u want, we go hotel later."

Me:"Ok, later I will satisfy you!"

J:"Don't just talk. Action speak louder than words!"

We rented a prawning for 3hrs as I never prawned in this premise before. The catch rate was only so-so as I guided her on the timing to set the hook. She mastered it in a short while. Let her played the game, me just hanky panky on her as there was not much people at that time. In the end, we only managed to catch about 20-25 prawns which is bad for my standard. However, THE ONLY PRAWN I WANT TO CATCH IS HER!

After packing everything, we left for the nearby Hotel 81. No waiting at counter as it was a weekday and in the afternoon. Once inside the lift, we frenchkissed passionately and only parted when the lift door opened. All hell broke loose once we were in the hotel room. We were both in our birthday suit in a short time, we continued where we left off in the lift. Slowly, I licked her earlobe, neck while grouped on her juicy jugs with my both hands. The boob cannot be contained in one hand! Then I asked her to bathe 1st as I don't like to foreplay woman with foul smell or body odour. She obliged. I followed her into the bathroom and we bodywashed each other. I fingered her while she gave me a HJ then a light BJ. It was heavenly as she was really good in it with the right suction.

We changed the battlefield to the bed shortly. I knew she like to to be licked and sucked at her pussy. So I told her to position herself comfortably as I was ready for some plumbing work!

Me:"Dear, I am going to give you the kind of fun u like!"

J:"Don't talk. Give me now!"

Without wasting any time, I plunged my head onto her pussy, working from the outer lip. She started to moan softly with pleasure! Then, slowly worked my tongue inwards, my hands were busy tuning the radio on her nipples. Adding suction to the initial lick, she responded by moaning louder and holding tightly to the blanket.

J:"Dear...harder...deeper...ah..."

Encouraged by the sight, I focused my tongue on her clitoris, going faster and harder. She went numb then followed by her GOLDEN RAIN! She squirted! The fluid sprinkled all over my face and some went into my mouth! It was a bit salty. She told me before, she can only cum by BJ. With her satisfied, I put my didi into her mouth and she sucked my small bro diligently.

After some lubricated by her mouth, I mounted myself onto her. Teased her by rubbing my dickhead on the entrance of her vagina with my hands on her great assets. Slowly, I pushed my didi into her lovehole after putting on the raincoat. She hugged me tightly in missionary when the whole rod sank into it. Then my pumping gathered pace, her moaning also get more vocal!

We changed into doggie after a while in the missionary as i prefer variety of positions. I spanked her buttock when pumping her from behind. She liked it a lot! After about 25mins, we switched to cowgirl, watching her boobs bouncing up and down. We hugged closely when I up the tempo to pump her mercilessly from below. She moaned loudly till I need to stuff her mouth with mine! We were both sweating even with the aircon on.

J:"Dear, why u so long... haven't cum?...ah...ah..."

Me:"Dear, this is only half time for me. I can go on for 2 hour each time."

J:"Dear, u want me... to die huh...ah...!"

We continued in other positions like standing doggie and other before taking a break. We rested for 15mins before I worked on her again. This time, I played smart. I put her in doggie style before working my tongue on her pussy. Not only working on her clitoris, I tongue fucked deeply into her lovehole with my fingering on her too! She cummed in no time with more golden rain. The bed was soaked with her squirted fluid, little area was left dry. I pushed my dick with new raincoat into her pussy when she was still in estascy.

We continued to fuck for an hour or so changing position after position. In the end, I still didn't cummed even she was a god send for sex.

J:"Dear, u still didn't cummed. Can u cum for me?"

Me:"Give me your best BJ. I want to shoot inside your mouth!"

J:"Dear, I dont like to CIM. The smell of sperm is terrible!"

Me:"Dont worry. Mine is limited edition, not smelly."

J:"Then ok loh. I dont swallow."

She then went down to give a hell of a blowjob after removing my wornout condom. Still, I didn't cummed after 15mins of her BJ. I decided to quicken it with my DIY doubled by her BJ for the last try. In the end, I cummed in her mouth, totally satsfied. She run for the washroom to puked out the semen in her mouth. We bathed shortly after some rest.

Our 2hrs session was extended to 3hrs so need to pay at counter before checking out. She commented that she believed me now as she doubted it when I told her I can fuck for more than an hour. Most importantly, we enjoyed ourselves. Jessica is a gem if you dont mind meaty type as she is willing to please as long as she got her BJ!

Stay tuned to more stories! Cheers!

soccerboot
12-07-2011, 03:32 PM
Any supporter for more stories? Shall I continue on Jessica or move onto another woman? Now, 3 slots for the bootcamp cos one brother pulled out due to health problem. Hope he can recover soon! Cheers!:)

soccerboot
15-07-2011, 10:30 PM
Today, kana played out by one of the Tagged ladies. Supposed to meet her at Hotel 81 Bugis for 1st time bonk but she didn't answered my call. Met the other one who I bonked a few weeks back for movie and a session at Hotel 81 in Joo Chiat area. Meeting a married Tagged woman, Alice for movie tomolo, she told me only can hold hand. We shall see whether it is true! My best bonk partner in June, Bear bear(wrote in Tagged Lady started by Gary)pmed me in facebook to meet her too this Sat! Very likely, we will end up in bed again as I think she is craved for it. Meeting my lovely Jap milf on Sunday at her place again! The last date of the week will be meeting Queen of F.......... from Tagged! Going for my prostate operation soon, must finish the spare supply in my body! May the mojo be with me!

soccerboot
17-07-2011, 07:21 PM
End of the week report: Met 5 bonked 3 1 aeroplane. Alice really dont hanky panky. I will meet up with her hubby soon to learn more on investment. We drink till she was a bit tipsy yesterday. Then chat more after leaving KPO. No other action though except poking here and there. Met Bear Bear today at Vivocity for dessert. The crave to bonk her evaporated when I saw her in bloated shape. She put on a lot of weight since we last met, she blamed it on her boss whom always bought her nice food and supper she had with family! Lastly, met my Japanese damsel at her place again! We had a short quickie after feasting on her cooking. What a finale to end the week! She is really the catch of my bonking life so far! Too bad, she will be leaving Singapore in Aug. As for the queen of flirt...., the meet up was postponed till tomolo. No expectation as some bro told me she is a hard nut to crack! May the mojo be with us! Cheers! :)

soccerboot
17-07-2011, 09:26 PM
Any more bro interested in the bootcamp? Cos I still have 3 slots left. All the notes I have already burned them into CD-ROM. Pls PM me if you need more info or want to confirm the slot. The day and time is 20th July, 8-10pm. I will still go ahead even the slots are not fully booked. The MILF I have already make arrangement. Let's have fun on that day! Cheers!:)

scandal_fei
17-07-2011, 09:28 PM
May the LUCKY stars be with u ..:D:):p

Tsex
18-07-2011, 12:18 AM
agreed with bro soccerboot...

Tagged there are alot catches around... it probably depend how to catch at the right time and place..

most of the afternoon catches are lonely and yearning for something in life...

taggling some fishes.. inside this weird pool.... hehe

soccerboot
18-07-2011, 01:42 AM
The following is the list of bro confirmed for the bootcamp on 20th July, 8-10PM. Left two slots and the closing day will be on Tuesday as I need to make arrangement. Venue: A cybercafe in town area. Keep it coming! :)

BeDoK85
ec_2008
agaroth
scandal_fei

soccerboot
19-07-2011, 01:34 AM
I will be meeting my dream gal on Tagged this Sat, a finale prey before my prostate operation. An Indonesian woman working in Singapore as OL in Jurong area. The red flag is she stayed in my area so have to be careful! Last 2 slots for the bootcamp available! Pls kindly PM me if you are interested. Total Milf will be around 12 on 20th July. May the fun be with us! Any supporters for more stories? :D

ec_2008
19-07-2011, 09:28 PM
Definitely enjoy your storys bro. After tomorrow's boot camp, hope i can open new thread to write my own story. Or if you don't mind, i can potong your thread here. Hehehe......:D

soccerboot
19-07-2011, 10:10 PM
Definitely enjoy your storys bro. After tomorrow's boot camp, hope i can open new thread to write my own story. Or if you don't mind, i can potong your thread here. Hehehe......:D

Bro, of cos I dont mind. We are here to share experience and embark on a journey of sexual adventure! Last day for the registration for the bootcamp. 3 slots left as one bro last min withdrawn. This is the reason why I need a deposit initially. Anyway, I will ban him from future participation. Let's enjoy ourselves tomolo! Our MILF are waiting! Cheers!:)

Libra
19-07-2011, 10:20 PM
Damn happening? :)

ec_2008
19-07-2011, 10:41 PM
Bro, of cos I dont mind. We are here to share experience and embark on a journey of sexual adventure! Last day for the registration for the bootcamp. 3 slots left as one bro last min withdrawn. This is the reason why I need a deposit initially. Anyway, I will ban him from future participation. Let's enjoy ourselves tomolo! Our MILF are waiting! Cheers!:)

Ya, can't wait for tomorrow 8pm to come. I will be counting down.......:D

soccerboot
20-07-2011, 12:13 AM
This story is on Carol, a Tagged lady I met a few weeks back. I know her through a intro from a fellow bro, Gary. She was a Malaysian working in the admin department of a local company located in the east. Before the meetup, we always chatted happily on Facebook as she already deleted her Tagged account. I decided to date her for a movie and some fun on the fateful day in June and she agreed.

In the afternoon of the day, I was chatting with some women and a buddy on MSN when I received a SMS from her.

C:"Dear, can you borrow me $100 1st? I will pay you on my payday."

Me:"Dear, can I transfer to you tomolo? As I did some fund transfer."

C:"Ok. Can we dont go for movie later? My menses is here."

WTF! I was thinking, 1st date already borrowing money. Furthermore, her menses was here so sure no chance of sex later. As I dont have any backup date so I still proceed to Plaza Singapura to meet her. "I should have meet the other older prospect!" I thought in my crooked mind.

To be continued

soccerboot
21-07-2011, 02:58 AM
Thank you for the 3 brothers attended my bootcamp. I hope you guys can pick up what I have shared with you. Though the initial bootcamp is a success, the meetup is quite a failure. The younger promoters didn't turn up. This is not the end of the session. I will organise another outing again with meeting up of SYT after the bootcamp. All the 3 brothers can join us after the bootcamp to compensate the meetup failure today. I hope the three of you can start to put what you learnt into practice. One of the Milf was interested in me but really not my type. Looking forward to all your FR in the near future! May the bonk be with us!:)

soccerboot
22-07-2011, 10:00 PM
Continued Carol story from where I left hanging:

When I was in bus 111, I received one msg from her

C:"Dear, I will be slightly late as my colleague will send me there. Wait for me."

WTF. Late on 1st date too! So many little things to add to my displeasure on our date. After waiting for 20 mins or so, I received a call from another Tagged lady, Jes.

J:"K, want to meet up for Zi Bao Chi at Clementi!"
Me:"I cant leh. Your call so last min! Me meeting my friend for movie. But she is super "
J:"Join us lah! I intro my friend to you. She is a beauty loh!"
Me:"It is ok lah. You guys go ahead. I will wait for her, not nice to put her aeroplane on 1st date loh."(In my mind, I was thinking of giving Carol an disappearance act!)
J:"It's your call! Join us if you change your mind. Enjoy! Bye."

After hanging up, I decided to change the venue from the popular Japanese resturant on level 2 to Pizza Hut as the waiting queue is getting longer. My eyes were checking out the 2 SYT behind me with a their watchful male partner in the queue. A good 15mins passed on, I received another call from her.

C:"Dear, I just arrived taking MRT. Where ru now?"
Me:"I am in the queue at Pizza Hut. In dark polo tee and jean. Can u see me?"

Then I saw a petite figure in a one piece dress walking towards my direction. It was her, I like what I saw! I waved at her.

C:"Wait...yup, I saw u."

To be continued...

soccerboot
26-07-2011, 02:31 AM
Last week, I only went 2 dates, one with my dream gal and the other one with my FB. Normal date on the 1st one. The most happening thing, I was caught sending discreet SMS to a Tagged woman by her hubby last Sunday! He smsed me and warned me to stay away from his wife. The amazing thing was I smsed him back and told him that he is fortunate to have a faithful woman. So far, I have not even kiss her yet. He called me back and I talked to him for a few minutes before hanging up. That woman actually chatted to me on Monday's morning in MSN. She said I smsed her at wrong time and I told her at least I faced up to it and didn't run away. In the end, she was pleasant as I got the balls to face the music. So to follow bro, pls kindly send a friendly sms to test water 1st. You cant be sure who will reply at the end of the line!:p

Tsex
27-07-2011, 02:38 AM
Hi Bro,

Must really thanks for your valuable thread... TAGGED... LOLX...

after reading your thread.. decided to try out this social network.. and who knows.. i just got lucky and had my first goal in my second day knowing the lady..

Cheers!!!!

soccerboot
27-07-2011, 03:41 PM
Hi Bro,

Must really thanks for your valuable thread... TAGGED... LOLX...

after reading your thread.. decided to try out this social network.. and who knows.. i just got lucky and had my first goal in my second day knowing the lady..

Cheers!!!!

Bro, congrats on your conquest! I hope you keep up the momentum.

The next bootcamp will be on the 24 Aug, Wednesday. As per normal, we will be sharing our experience and impart our knowledge on how to approach the women in Tagged. Our female trainer will also share her insight. After the session, we will be meeting up with SYT in one of the nightspot. The fee will be $40 only. The enrolment will be on first come first serve basis. Pls kindly contact me thru PM if you are interested. Limited seats only! Cheers!:)

agaroth
28-07-2011, 12:14 AM
Hey bro, thanks for the first bootcamp, learnt a few interesting things. Hope to score soon!

painter123
31-07-2011, 08:55 PM
Bros,

Anyone date or chat with Queen of Flir.... before? She looks damn hot!!! :D

Tsex
01-08-2011, 11:34 PM
Bros,

Anyone date or chat with Queen of Flir.... before? She looks damn hot!!! :D

wah lau.. queen of flir... 37??

the pic so small also can see?? and moreover the profile is private..

u alr contact her?

painter123
02-08-2011, 01:03 PM
Bro,

Managed to get her MSN.. you yet to see her pic.. damn chio! Can't imagine that she's 37!!!

Tsex
02-08-2011, 11:50 PM
Bro,

Managed to get her MSN.. you yet to see her pic.. damn chio! Can't imagine that she's 37!!!

Wah den i will be waiting for you to date her out and let's meet up for a drink ..???

how about soccer bro? ask your date as well?

painter123
03-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Bro

Try this china FL Dionna Zhao, 25 from tagged .. Just arrive Sin ..bro Robin highly recommended!

Will b meeting her this evening... Keep u guys posted!

painter123
03-08-2011, 04:22 PM
Bro

Try this china FL Dionna Zhao, 25 from tagged .. Just arrive Sin ..bro Robin highly recommended!

Will b meeting her this evening... Keep u guys posted!

patrickzapu
03-08-2011, 04:34 PM
Hi bro, is it the "dionna zhao""???

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=3522310871

acidicavex
03-08-2011, 04:39 PM
Hi bro, is it the "dionna zhao""???

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=3522310871

Wow thanks for sharing she a beauty

patrickzapu
03-08-2011, 04:47 PM
Wow thanks for sharing she a beauty

But still nt confirmed if it's this dionna, if so, i think i'll try her too.....:)

painter123
03-08-2011, 05:34 PM
But still nt confirmed if it's this dionna, if so, i think i'll try her too.....:)

Bingo bro... She's the one! Its a must to try as per bro Robin!

patrickzapu
03-08-2011, 05:44 PM
Bingo bro... She's the one! Its a must to try as per bro Robin!

Bro, pls provide FR tomolo.......think she'll be surprise many friends add her tomolo........cheers and enjoy....Pat

soccerboot
10-08-2011, 11:49 PM
Just to update the status of the bootcamp, one confirmed(Anel King) 2 pending. The date will be changed to 26th Aug as the women prefer Friday as they can rest on weekend. Sorry to all the bro waiting for my story, I am busy in the new sales job. Though I like to cheong more, still need to earn more to pay for other means in life. I will continue the story once I have the time to write. May the mojo be with you!:D

soccerboot
11-08-2011, 12:54 AM
Continued fr where I left:

She kept apologised to me and explained to me why she was late. I just told her that it is ok cos I am already so used to woman being late. We just order a pizza and two drinks as she told me she is a small eater. We chatted on a lot of topics, she told me more about her and b/f. We really comfortable with each other as I had already built rapport on the facebook and phone. She also laughed at my small joke.

Then I decided to bring her to Istana Park as it is good for some hanky panky action. I hold her hand without much difficulty along the way. She also put her head onto my chest when I pecked a kiss on her cheek followed by lip on the escalator. We found a wooden seat next to the walkway and bring her closer to me after settled. We engaged in a tongue war in no time, her tongue was wriggling like a python! She was one hell of a kisser!

However, the seat was too exposed to do anything else as people were passing by. We moved onto a spot nearby the pool where there is less traffic. We didn't wasted much time as we were again frenching furiously after I placed her onto the marble platform. The action got even hotter as I cupped her left breast with my right hand while we frenched!

Tsex
26-09-2011, 02:23 AM
hi all,

any recent gathering from here?

i would be keen to learn hee ..

to update and see how we can mix and match...

soccerboot
29-11-2011, 03:02 AM
Continued fr last installment...

I got bolder and shifted to the 2nd gear by placing my right hand to caress her thighs then her groin area. One hand was conquering her Mount Everest, the other attacked her valley of love! My eyes were also on duty, looking out for peeping Tom as the area was still quite open. Only then, I really understand the term "multi-tasked".

My mind was moving fast forward like the bullet train even when we frenchkissed! She started to moan softly as the panty she worn was getting wetter. I exposed her right breast and sucked on her nipple, she moved her hand to my lower body to feel for my Anaconda! It was really a bit over the board! I stopped and told her to follow me as our action was attracting some attention from a couple nearby.

We were holding hand walking across the street towards Park Mall with our emotions running high. I was thinking of bringing her to Fort Canning to continue our unfinished business. Halfway there, she can't carried on so we rested on a bench in between the outdoor dragon fountain and the road above Park Mall.

To be continued...

malevolence
29-11-2011, 12:38 PM
Going to get an account first thing when I reach home! Never heard of tagged before!

Hunky925
29-11-2011, 01:28 PM
Veri interestg thread here TS!
Had some experiences before too... It turned out not bad!
But not as power as u... So envy of u...

soccerboot
09-12-2011, 10:11 PM
Continued:

We engaged in tongue fighting in no time, in a position where I was standing and she sat. Then I moved my hands to caress her breasts with the top on. Her top opening was a bit loose. Slowly, I zero in with my magic fingers into her bra and pinched on her hardened raisins. She moaned softly.

Time to move onto third base. I lowered my right hand to her panty and fingered her pussy inside her short skirt. We parted our kiss, I looked at her with my lustful eyes as I intensify my attack. She pulled me closer to plant her tasty lip on mine. Then I unbuckled my jean as my python was almost suffocated as it was getting impatient! GUESS WHAT!...She engulfed my whole shaft immediately when the python saw the first light! This woman really know how to please a man! I continued to finger fuck her in a awkward position while I fucked her in her mouth.

soccerboot
09-12-2011, 10:42 PM
Then I heard someone approaching from the road above our location, we quickly get back to our full battle order! What a spoil sport! It's been a while since my last escapade doing outdoor.

Me: "Dear, why dont we moved onto hotel?"
Carol: "Ok...but I need to home before 12am."
Me: "I will send you back when we are done. I know a hotel in nearby area. Let's go now!"

Without further a do, I just hold her hand and hurried to the nearby taxi stand. We chatted a bit and managed to make her laugh while waiting. The feeling was mutual, we were comfortable with one another, holding and chatting like normal couple. A taxi arrived shortly. I opened the door and she went in first with flash of her underwear exposed. Nice!

Me: "Uncle, Hotel 81 at Outram."
Driver: "Which one? A few in the area leh."
Me: "The one opposite Chinatown Point."
Driver: "Ok."

Btw, this hotel is not advisable to go as it is too near to the main road junction.

The taxi trip seem to be never ending when you have an agenda! We just fondled each other lightly and hold her with arm over shoulder. Wait...I didn't bring any condom loh! Need to think quickly for it...I remembered there was a 7-11 store in Chinatown Point so problem solved. Always be safe no matter how clean the woman claimed herself to be!

We proceed to the counter in split second but all rooms were taken so need to wait. After registered, I whispered into her ear.

Me: "Dear, I need to buy some raincoats."
Carol: "Why need leh? Not raining leh."
Me: "Condom lah. I go opposite to buy, will be back shortly."
Carol: "Ok loh."

I run to the shop in record timing even Carl Lewis will be proud of! Just grabbed one of the brands which I never use before and paid for it. I was back in the hotel again before she realised I was gone. A room was vacant shortly, we proceed to the lift and started a war of tongues again!

soccerboot
10-12-2011, 12:12 AM
Once we entered the room, all hell broke loose! Our lips never parted while we were played with each other 'asset".

Me: "Why don't we bathe first?"
It's always nice to start with the right foot as I can't stand woman with body or unpleasant odour.
Carol: "Ok, I also perspired."

While she proceed to the bathroom, I undressed to my birthday suit and rested on the bed waiting. After about 10 mins, she came out in the towel. I kissed her lightly before I entered the washroom. I cleaned myself thoroughly as I don't like to rush. When I exited the washroom, she was already in bed still wrapped in the towel.

I climbed onto the bed and into the blanket, holding her sideway looking into her eyes. She moved closer to kiss me on the lip, I moved myself on top of her. Slowly, I shifted my focus and licked on her earlobes and gradually to her beautiful neck. She moaned lightly again. Then I moved down to her bosom with my hands slowly reomving the towel. Wow! What a sight! It is definitely a C-Cup with light brown areola!

Me: "Dear, you have the beautiful breast I seen in my whole life(Sweet talk)!"
Carol: "Really? Then what you going to do about it?"
Me: "Let my action do the talking!"

I slowly circled the nipples with my tongue and licked lightly. Moving alternately between the twin peaks. Gradually, the licking becomes sucking, her moaning got louder.

Me: "Dear, you like it?"
Carol:"Yup...don't stop...keep it coming!..."

As she was getting aroused, I sucked her nipples forcefully and bit them lightly. She went ectasy, moaned loudly which made me so horny. I continued moving south to her dense forestation, sniff her lovely scent. Then I saw her love hole saying hi to me. She ogled at me, I got the hint and start to work on her clitoris with my fingers. The vagina was getting flooded!

Carol: "Ahh...so shiok...I want more!"

I decided to make her higher by moving up and down her clitoris with my tongue then sucked the clitoris like a goldfish. She went crazy! She pushed my head closer to her pussy and tried to clamp it with her legs. I was not going to oblige. NEVER GIVE A WOMAN CLITORAL ORGASM UNTIL SHE HAD A VAGINAL ORGASM ON 1ST DATE! Remembering the rule, I quickly put on my condom and put her in the position. Teasing her by rubbing my cock at the entrance of the vagina slowly.

Carol: "Dear, come in now..."
Me: "Tell me:Dear, please fuck me now!"
Carol: "Dear, please fuck me now!...please..."

After positioning, I slowly sank my shaft into her tight pussy inch by inch. Her legs arched like the beautiful Golden Gate bridge. Steadily, I accelerated my speed of thrusting and locked in another french kissing with her. She almost screamed as I pushed into the fifth gear, sucking her attractive breasts.

soccerboot
12-12-2011, 03:23 PM
Any supporter? Good enough to continue?:)

soccerboot
12-12-2011, 03:40 PM
One samster actually zapped me becos I still make love to Carol when her period was on. To me personally, period=messy sex, period is not no sex! Just need to be careful. Although I am a chinese, I am not superstitious into that extent!:mad:

soccerboot
27-01-2012, 02:16 PM
I was caught last night by wifey when I want to continue the story. Better lie low and conceal myself when surfing internet for the time being! Hope you guys have better luck in Tagged! HUAT AR!:)

eeemen
27-01-2012, 10:39 PM
Looking forward to your continuation , cheers . . . . . .

studdyme
28-01-2012, 01:55 AM
nice contribution!

artie
28-01-2012, 03:36 PM
nice story TS! support you mentally as cant up u yet.

ahboyle
31-01-2012, 07:24 AM
any tricks to advise to score in tagged? =):p

soccerboot
31-01-2012, 09:12 AM
First, thank you all bros for your support in the story. I supposed to meet Carol last week for bonking, she agreed to do anal sex but I didn't contacted her. There were too many stuffs on my plate! Some pointers when you are doing Tagged:

1) Register an new email account for Tagged purposes instead of using your present personal account.
2) Put up a decent half or full length photo in the profile.
3) Spend some time to write an interesting introduction about yourself. No woman on earth want to be with a boring man!
4) Add at least 20 women you interested into your friend list daily to build on your database. Sow now, harvest it later!
5) Send at least once a week a tag to all your friend on list. Then send msg to them thru Tagged shortly after you did that. Weed out those deadwood or undesirable ones.
6) Avoid oversea contacts especially Philippine at all times! Malaysia is ok!
7) Get a Hi-Card number to chat, this will minimise damage to the minimum if there is a problem.
8) Last but not least, take a dive! Don't just sit there & rot in your chair!:)

Pole-At-Arms
17-02-2012, 12:00 AM
First, thank you all bros for your support in the story. I supposed to meet Carol last week for bonking, she agreed to do anal sex but I didn't contacted her. There were too many stuffs on my plate! Some pointers when you are doing Tagged:

Thanks for sharing such awesome tips bro.. apologies for the tardy-ness in signing up for your initial bootcamps, had a lot of stuff going on back then and didn't have time to log in.. I look forward to learning more from you! :D

Robinpp
23-02-2012, 12:06 AM
Bros,

A wonderful experience with this Beijing gal, met her in tagged and was with her when I flew to Macau last trip... she's so good in bed and know how to please a man well unlike other China bird... Bros, if you travel to China, just simply give her a call and make a reservation in advance she will be there for you...was told she need $$. she only 25 year old, slim, fair able to speak simple english

Try it and you wont regret!

PM me if you interested....:D

soccerboot
23-02-2012, 06:20 PM
Bros,

A wonderful experience with this Beijing gal, met her in tagged and was with her when I flew to Macau last trip... she's so good in bed and know how to please a man well unlike other China bird... Bros, if you travel to China, just simply give her a call and make a reservation in advance she will be there for you...was told she need $$. she only 25 year old, slim, fair able to speak simple english

Bro, u part-time OKT? All the threads with tagged you posted!...Very helpful!

LovePotion
23-02-2012, 10:10 PM
having sex during period is something different... adrenaline rush...

but somehow the BLOODY fishy smell will make me wanna puke.... toooo 'freshy'

any bros encounter this b4?

Amen84OMEN
23-02-2012, 10:13 PM
yup...mi too broz...mi too....CHUI~

soccerboot
23-02-2012, 10:28 PM
It is the content of iron in the blood lah! Period is the discharge of women so don't expect it to smell good! I did it raw with one of my ex g/f. At first ok, then the discharge got thicker and the smell stronger till we gave up! My whole cock was bloody messy when withdrawn. Her body was 9/10! So no surprise why I can't tahan!:D

Robinpp
26-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Bro, this china bird good in bed, having been using more than 2 yrs liao damn sian.... now aft new target.. trying to jlited her.. any bros interested? PM me

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?v...uid=5384388083

fair, slim, sweet voice, BJ/FJ damn fucking good...

Robinpp
26-02-2012, 05:07 PM
Bro, u part-time OKT? All the threads with tagged you posted!...Very helpful!

no la, gd thing must share ma.. bros

jackurass
26-02-2012, 05:44 PM
Bro, this china bird good in bed, having been using more than 2 yrs liao damn sian.... now aft new target.. trying to jlited her.. any bros interested? PM me

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?v...uid=5384388083

fair, slim, sweet voice, BJ/FJ damn fucking good...

bro robinpp,can i knw why this tagged profile in ur comment?

( http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?v...uid=5384388083 )

jackurass
27-02-2012, 03:16 AM
bro soccerboot,ur story dam power man.keep it up.

mster
27-02-2012, 10:31 AM
no la, gd thing must share ma.. bros

yo bro... thats a good bird bird leh...lolxx..not chick..:D

dennischan
28-02-2012, 01:19 AM
support bro!

Apocalypse
07-03-2012, 05:59 PM

1) Register an new email account for Tagged purposes instead of using your present personal account.
2) Put up a decent half or full length photo in the profile.
3) Spend some time to write an interesting introduction about yourself. No woman on earth want to be with a boring man!
4) Add at least 20 women you interested into your friend list daily to build on your database. Sow now, harvest it later!
5) Send at least once a week a tag to all your friend on list. Then send msg to them thru Tagged shortly after you did that. Weed out those deadwood or undesirable ones.
6) Avoid oversea contacts especially Philippine at all times! Malaysia is ok!
7) Get a Hi-Card number to chat, this will minimise damage to the minimum if there is a problem.
8) Last but not least, take a dive! Don't just sit there & rot in your chair!:)

I got no photo, no intro nothing. So what?

03/6, 10:51pm
What's with all your pics ? They are so disgusting. Even though they are disgusting they made me laugh. My no is 8xxxxxx

03/6, 10:48pm
If you can are keen, maybe we can meet for dinner on friday to discuss further. Do you have whatsapp? We can chat more on whatsapp?

03/6, 9:52pm
like how many days or how many hours per day ?

03/6, 9:32pm
interesting. the reply have a little pop up when new message comes in. Basically looking for a FB

03/6, 9:19pm
Just to go out ?

03/6, 9:16pm
Hi baby, I am looking to look for some to date. Could you be the one?

Follow your teaching think can tan gu gu then pick up 1 girl
9.16pm - 10.51pm is abt 1hr plus.
Met her & bonk her already :D

k3lvin123
07-03-2012, 08:27 PM
Bros,

wow bro u damn rich man. u flew to china just to bonk her. sponsor my ticket leh i go

Apocalypse
07-03-2012, 09:05 PM
Took 1hr to get the number, actually is 7mins, if not for the wait between replies. and 3hr to bed and easily become FB. no photo, nothing. After I got her, I deleted my account.

3/7/2012 17:31: apocalypse: Ok. Txt me again when u r free
3/7/2012 17:31: Girl: Meet me on sat again?
3/7/2012 17:31: Girl: Sat and one or two other days will be working night 10-3
3/7/2012 17:30: Girl: tues sat sun , 1.30-9.30
3/7/2012 17:28: apocalypse: How r your working hours like?
3/7/2012 17:27: Girl: ok then I will just trust u on that
3/7/2012 17:26: apocalypse: U there?
3/7/2012 17:25: apocalypse: U understand what I am saying?
3/7/2012 17:24: apocalypse: A pub is an enclosed place, a ktv room is an enclosed place. That's why I am saying not to be so restrictive in terms of the place. I believe v much in building up trust and not pushing you.
3/7/2012 17:22: Girl: Yup but I don’t feel comfy in an enclose space
3/7/2012 17:21: apocalypse: Anything that doesn't make u uncomfortable
3/7/2012 17:20: apocalypse: Ok on this?
3/7/2012 17:20: apocalypse: No fix location. It will be like a regular date. Movies, dinner, massage, or maybe get a place to watch DvDs and chill over wine. Its really depends on the energy level on that particular day. Its no point listing out everything right now.
3/7/2012 17:17: Girl: where would u need me to accompany u to most of the time?
3/7/2012 17:17: apocalypse: Typo
3/7/2012 17:17: apocalypse: Sorry
3/7/2012 17:17: apocalypse: Be with
3/7/2012 17:16: apocalypse: Reason: Its to reduce the drama and commitment in the r/s. But I dun like fl as I prefer to have a regular person that I can chill and be wife
3/7/2012 17:13: Girl: can I just ask u what's your reason of wanting such accompany?
3/7/2012 17:12: apocalypse: U there?
3/7/2012 17:10: apocalypse: Ok.
3/7/2012 17:10: apocalypse: Lol
3/7/2012 17:10: apocalypse: R u sure u r in beauty line. U sound so biz like
3/7/2012 17:09: Girl: Yup
3/7/2012 17:09: Girl: ok , u can start discussion now
3/7/2012 17:09: apocalypse: Ok. I can promise you I will not make you do anything you r not comfortable to do, incl sexual activities. <== this one ok for u?
3/7/2012 17:09: apocalypse: Ok
3/7/2012 17:09: Girl: here is better. Here you can’t distract me your way
3/7/2012 17:08: apocalypse: I dun mind discussing here. Just thought u might be more comfy to have a meetup. Either way is ok for me
3/7/2012 17:08: apocalypse: Ok. I can promise you I will not make you do anything you r not comfortable to do, incl sexual activities. Ok?
3/7/2012 17:04: apocalypse: Anything that makes u comfortable
3/7/2012 17:04: apocalypse: Yup.
3/7/2012 17:03: Girl: Is that ok with u?
3/7/2012 17:03: Girl: Anyway , just to be clear darling, I’m fine to be your FB , but no sexual related activities should be involved at all times if I am uncomfortable or if I say stop.
3/7/2012 17:03: apocalypse: Would u be available next week?
3/7/2012 17:02: apocalypse: What r u bz with?
3/7/2012 17:02: apocalypse: Awww
3/7/2012 17:02: Girl: I'm not free this week after today
3/7/2012 17:01: apocalypse: Cool. Let's meet around 5? :D
3/7/2012 17:01: Girl: I'm not sure on my schedule yet ...
3/7/2012 17:01: Girl: not working on fri
3/7/2012 16:18: apocalypse: U bz? Lol
3/7/2012 16:04: apocalypse: What time do u knock off on fri?
3/7/2012 15:35: apocalypse: U ok with 2x a week?
3/7/2012 15:30: apocalypse: Cool.
3/7/2012 15:29: Girl: Off
3/7/2012 15:29: apocalypse: Offday? Or going work later?
3/7/2012 15:28: Girl: no
3/7/2012 15:28: apocalypse: U working now?
3/7/2012 15:28: Girl: yup
3/7/2012 15:28: apocalypse: Retail?
3/7/2012 15:27: Girl: Skincare
3/7/2012 15:27: apocalypse: What do you do?
3/7/2012 15:25: apocalypse: :D
3/7/2012 15:25: apocalypse: U so lucky
3/7/2012 15:24: Girl: no
3/7/2012 15:24: apocalypse: Do u get any of these?
3/7/2012 15:24: apocalypse: These kind
3/7/2012 15:24: apocalypse: R they real? Can I squeeze them? Do u have pics without the clothes
3/7/2012 15:23: apocalypse: Lots of disgusting stuff
3/7/2012 15:23: Girl: what did they say
3/7/2012 15:23: apocalypse: Lol
3/7/2012 15:23: apocalypse: Those pics u say disgusting
3/7/2012 15:23: Girl: what pic ?
3/7/2012 15:22: apocalypse: Amazing
3/7/2012 15:22: apocalypse: Lol
3/7/2012 15:22: apocalypse: I post the pics up and within 10mins I have 20pms
3/7/2012 15:22: apocalypse: Ppl on tag do reply really fast but they dun really read
3/7/2012 15:21: apocalypse: FB is someone u find for a couple of hours. I'm looking for someone on a long term regular basis, to do things with me and keep me company and not just sex, without the drama of a regular relationship
3/7/2012 15:20: Girl: yes
3/7/2012 15:20: apocalypse: R u local? Just curious
3/7/2012 15:20: Girl: what's e diff
3/7/2012 15:19: apocalypse: Not really an FB but more of a FwB, in an exclusive arrangement.
3/7/2012 15:18: Girl: y do u need a FB for ?
3/7/2012 15:18: apocalypse: Cool
3/7/2012 15:18: Girl: <image omitted>
3/7/2012 15:16: apocalypse: These can see?
3/7/2012 15:16: apocalypse: <image omitted>
3/7/2012 15:16: apocalypse: Can send me one that will make me hard and can’t wait to see u again :D
3/7/2012 15:15: Girl: Then you’ll like what I’m going to send you
3/7/2012 15:15: apocalypse: I like what I see.
3/7/2012 15:15: apocalypse: <image omitted>
3/7/2012 15:14: Girl: You are naughty
3/7/2012 15:14: Girl: Omg ! Baby…..I’m still thinking about what happen ytd, filling all sore and hurting right now

XiaoChun77
25-03-2012, 05:14 PM
To add on since this thread had slowly die down.

Like to promote Tagged as it is my new hunting ground for the last 6 months.

The hit rate not too bad. Met 5 girls from Tagged & all eith got laid or at least a BJ in my car. They are not quite sticky with exception of 1 which is much higher in sex drive who keep msging me to meet for a bang.

IMHO... The girls in Tagged are not really beauty (those that willing to meet to have fun) but still passable.

Heshang
18-04-2012, 06:09 PM
Bros, i added this girl in tagged. and she claim that she provide 1hr massage for $100 at chinatown.

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7246430704

Anyone tried before? hahah

bigbirdbird
21-04-2012, 03:52 PM
Anyone friend with this girl :p :D - http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5455879580