PDA

View Full Version : Bonking my ex...

bonskin
02-06-2011, 04:40 PM
Hi all,

Would like to share some simple stories of mine........
Hope u alll don't mind. All scene is real but name been changed in order to protect ourself.

Thanks.

etilious
02-06-2011, 04:42 PM
Please do start...

pokeman71
02-06-2011, 04:59 PM
no need to ask permission, just tell. Hope is a june holiday blockblaster.

pokeman71
02-06-2011, 05:00 PM
Please do start...

agreed, up you liao bro.

bonskin
02-06-2011, 05:08 PM
Story started about 10 years back.

When I'm still serving ns, I get to know a girl name C from IRC. N happen she same sec sch as me but different class. So start off as friends. Soon after few weeks, we become an item.
So when her birthday is coming in 2 months time, so I plan to have a dinner only.
So tat day is here, n she wearing a spegeti n long skirt. we went for dinner at town, after dinner I suggest we go some place to rest.....
C: so where u want to go after dinner?
Me: err...... Why not we check in to a near by hotel to rest?
C: ok.... But I paiseh leh.....
Me: it ok lah......
So we check in to a near by hotel.........
Once in the hotel we just rest on the bed watching tv together.

bonskin
02-06-2011, 05:21 PM
N i start to frenching n fondling her.......
Me: why not take off our clothings? As it might be crumple if we rest will clothings on.
C: ok
I start to take off her spegeti n skirt.
She wearing a brown color bra with rubber strap n black panty.......
So I oso left with my underwear.....
I start to fondle her breast with bra on.....
Me: why not take off ur bra n panty as well?
C: ok.
Soon we are naked.... I start kissing her breast n licking her nipple.
After not long I penetrate her. She let out a loud moan....
Me: why? Pain? U virgin?

soarer
02-06-2011, 05:40 PM
Why not you carry on with your story ? Lol..:D

bonskin
02-06-2011, 06:47 PM
C: yes. I'm a virgin n pls be gentle.....
Me: ok.
I con't but slower n more gentle in bonking her......
After thrusting for about 15 mins..... I'm abt to cum n I put out n shoot on her. Some cum landed on her breast n the rest on her tummy.
Me: still pain?
C: abit......
We proceed with wash up together n she start to stroking my penis......
Me: u like it?
C: yes, but pain lor.....
Me: it normal. As you are a virgin......
While in the bathroom she stroke until my penis is harden again.
So I penetrate her again from behind. Due to my inexperience I accidentally penetrate into her ass......
C: scream out even louder..... WRONG hole lah!!!!!!
Me: sorry.
Me: can u bent down abit more as it hard for me to penetrate.
N she bent down abit more as we were in front of the mirror in the bathroom.
N I penetrate her again. This time the correct hole.
I pump her very hard as she said she like it......
N she moan out loud n become more sexy......

neolite
02-06-2011, 11:49 PM
Camping :)

TwoLan
02-06-2011, 11:56 PM
What a gd start. Pls carry on.

Onfaut
03-06-2011, 12:10 AM
carry on please , thanks

bonskin
03-06-2011, 11:28 AM
After pumping her for about 20mins... Her moan is getting louder..... N I almost abt to cum....
C: faster....... I'm very high now. Never experience before this... Very nice.....
Me: is it? U want me cum inside u?
C: will I be pregnant?
Me: I think won't so suay one lah....
C: ok......
After few more thrust..... I cum but I pull it n shoot on her round butt...
As I don't go be father so young.....
After wash up we went back to the bed n rest.

wsite2
03-06-2011, 01:05 PM
camping here:D

Jerry Mouse
03-06-2011, 01:22 PM
Please continue...:D

singexpat
03-06-2011, 03:17 PM
that's all??????? :confused:

blackface
04-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Got anymore story coming bro ?

rubyzh
04-06-2011, 05:30 PM
bro plz continue.....

we r waiting...

bonskin
05-06-2011, 12:08 AM
In the middle of the night...... I felt my penis is been harden by someone is stroking it. N I open my eyes, n saw C stroking my penis.
Me: why not have a taste of it?
C: how?
Me: it like licking an ice cream n put it into your mouth.
Soon she start to lick the head of my penis disappear from my slight.
She insert my penis into her mouth. N start suck my penis...
Although she new into this, but to me she seems pro lor.....
After BJ for me after 25 mijs, I'm about to cum....
Me: I'm about to cum. You want to have a taste of my sperm?
Soon I cum in her mouth..... N she don't anything n sallow every drop of it.
Me: u sallow my sperm?
C: ya. Why?
Me: how's the feeling?
C: abit warm n taste weird.
So I lay her on the bed n start sucking her nipple n finger her pussy.
Soon her already very wet, n I penetrate in missionary. N I pump her hard n both hand pinching her nipple.......
Due to earlier on I already shoot once. This time I pump her long time n she moan out even louder..... With her sexy moan, I get high n excited.... Very soon I about to cum n I don't even bother n shoot inside her.....
C: hey!!! You cum inside me?
Me: ya. As your sexy moaning get me too excited n I forget to take it out.
C: you har!!!!!
Me: quickly go bathroom n use running water wash your pussy.
After she go wash up, I start to finger her again n I lick her pussy......
Very soon she gets very wet n n I start to insert 1 finger in.....
To finger fucking her....... N she moans out softly.... So I start insert another finger in n I finger fuck her harder.... N she start to moan out louder n sexier....
C: faster n harder..... Very nice......
Sudden she squirted. N I thought she pee.....
Me: u cum liao?
C: I think so, as I really don't know.....
Me: ok
As my penis still semi harden..... N I stuff it inside her mouth n get her to suck it for me..... After 10 mins of sucking..... My penis is harden again..... N I insert into her pussy n start pumping her in missionary. After 10 mins of pumping we change into doggy style n the piak piak sound from her round butt.... N pump her even faster n harder...... After pumping her in doggy for another 15 mins.... I about to cum, n I pull it out n shoot on her butt...

bonskin
06-06-2011, 02:16 PM
After that we wash up n sleep till morning....
In the morning abt 10am, we are awake n we proceed to wash up n check out... N I send her home.
After few days C call me.
Me: hello darling, u looking for me?
C: ya. I would like you to come my house for dinner n let my parent's get to know you.
Me: ok. Need me to get some gifts for them? As it my first time visit your house n your parents?
C: up to you.
Finally that day is here n it a Saturday. I go nearby shopping centre to get some gifts for C's parents.
I reach house downstair abit early n I proceed to press their door bell. To my surprise C came to open the door.
Me: hi dear, I'm here
C: oh you are early as my parents just went to buy stuffs.
Me: ok
C is wearing a sleeveless nightie, due to it abit worn n I can see the color of her bra n panty. She wearing black color bra n panty.
C: come in first. I need to go wash up first.
N I went into her house for the first time. Look around the house saw their family photo n saw her younger sister photo too.
Me: where is your sister?
C: she go together with my parents.
So C pull my hand n I follow her into her room. It quite messy....
Suddenly I hug her from behind n start kiss her neck.
C: hey, don't lah later they come back how? Not nice lah. First impression of you not good.
Me: ok. But they just off to get somethings. N where they go?
C: oh they went town.
Me: even better at least 2 hours then they will be back.
C: oh ya hor....
So I lift her nightie off n I unbuckle her bra n take off her panty....
So she complete naked n she also strip me naked too. So I lie on her bed n she start to blow me n I lick her pussy....... After about 10 mins I get C to lie on the bed n penetrate her in missionary.... N I ram it hard n in a very fast pace as I want to try more shots.... After around 10 mins I cum but I pull it out n shoot on her tummy.
Me: come we go wash up n come 2nd round ok?
C: Ok.
She quickly jump out offer bed n we proceed to wash up. We proceed to her parents room bathroom to wash up. After wash up, I told her
Me: why not have it in your parent's bed? As it queen size bed n more comfortable.
After wash up, we proceed onto her parent's bed n I bonk her in doggy.....
N she moan out loud. N it get me more excited n bonk her even harder n faster. Soon I cum but inside her wet pussy. So we quickly go wash up n I suggested why not have it one more time?
C: ok. But abit pain pain.
But I don't even bother as she like it when I bonk her hard n fast....
So third time I penetrate her in missionary n I tilt her sideway n hold her long leg n start bonking her in sideway. But this time bonk her takes a longer time n I also come inside her. So we go wash up n she get dressed. I told her why not I tell what to wear n u follow.
She open her cupboard n show me what kind of clothes she has.
After flipping her clothings. I decided what she shod wear.
I chose her a low cut spegeti n mini skirt. N she wear a black color bra n a low cut spegeti in order to show her cleavage. N so we proceed to have breakfast at near by coffeeshop.

CyberRod
07-06-2011, 02:18 AM
You shot your load inside...? Aren't you afraid that she'll get pregnant...? :eek:

bonskin
07-06-2011, 10:31 AM
You shot your load inside...? Aren't you afraid that she'll get pregnant...? :eek:

Of cos scare lah..... Because I fail to let my big head to control my small head.

hundredson
07-06-2011, 01:20 PM
Nice, keep it up and coming :D

bonskin
08-06-2011, 01:11 PM
So after breakfast. We went home n C parents are home. Preparing meals for lunch......
Me: hi aunty n uncle.
C: mom , dad this my boyfriend.
N we proceed to the living room to watch tv. After lunch me n C went for a movie n after that send her home.
A few days later..... C call me.
Me: hello darling
C: dear next weekend my parents won't be in sg, they will be going genting on friday n will be back on Sunday night. You want to come over my place n stay over?
Me: ok. How about your younger sis? She going too?
C: ya.
Me: ok. They taking night bus or morning bus?
C: Morning bus, as they don't like night bus n it very dangerous to travel at night.
Me: ok. Then I will over at your in the morning.
Soon the day is here...... It a Friday morning 8am n I have applied leave. Take a bus to her home. N I press the door bell " ding dong" . After waiting for a while the door is open. Saw C open the door n she is hiding behind the door.
C: quickly come in.
Went in to her house n I found out that she only wear pink color bra n panty.
So quickly proceed to her her room as she scare been seen by her neighbours.
Once in her room...... I proceed to take off my tee shirt n jeans. Left with underwear n we lie down on her bed n chit chat.... Sudden I think of something....
Me: why not go your parent's room n rest? As there got bathroom.
So we went over the room, once in the room we hugging each other n I start to fondle her breast, soon her bra is off.... N I lick her nipple from the left side n to the right side. Slowly I lick toward south..... N I roll down her panty.... N start to lick her pussy n at the same time both my hands are not resting, keep squeezing her beast n pinch her nipple.....
C: dear I very high now... I want you inside me now..... I want u .....
So take take off my underwear n she already position herself in missionary with her leg wide open for me. So insert my penis in slowly n she mpan... Sudden I ram her faster n harder , n her moaning gets louder n sexier....
So around 20 mins of pumping her, I about to cum n pull it out n shoot on her tummy. I quickly got up n ran to the bathroom to wash my penis. After wash up, I still saw C on the bed naked n I proceed to penetrate her again......
N she moans even more louder n more sexier.........

bonskin
08-06-2011, 02:03 PM
All this is truth story........ If don't like it up to you & pls keep negative comment to yourself.

Thanks

Yardstick
11-06-2011, 03:28 AM
All this is truth story........ If don't like it up to you & pls keep negative comment to yourself.

Thanks

TS, you two like fucking like there is no tomorrow. Is this a negative comment?

Cubone
11-06-2011, 10:06 AM
nice camping for more

bigfat
11-06-2011, 10:49 AM
army day day la.... now cannot liao... 2 times call tolong liao... haha nice story.... last time army don have to book in one ar....