PDA

View Full Version : chalets sex and drug

TravelStarID
01-06-2011, 01:37 PM
What is your reaction to this new recently come out in Newspaper and yahoo:

"Teenagers in Singapore gathering in chalets for barbecues or birthday celebrations, some of their peers get together only to engage in sex and drug parties."

Recall during my time, already hear about this things but did not surface big in public and only recently....

Think nowadays, tennagers are more daring and open.....

woodgate
01-06-2011, 01:43 PM
think tis is nothing new...

it;s just tat the media tend to dig out old news n make them new "news"

IMO< sex,drugs n party all come hand in hand!! :)

neomast115
01-06-2011, 02:49 PM
I'm sure everyone'd hear bout such a story. So will someone who has such an experience please share it!

SGDreamchaser
01-06-2011, 03:48 PM
which means there will be raids soon! zzz

pusslicker
01-06-2011, 04:04 PM
i attend a few of these in chalet my time in ITE.

in fact these gal i don't even know them.
everyone just drink and pop pills like no one business.

sometime 1 gal is share by 3-4 guys taking turn..

this news is nothing new anymore.
it happen way long long ago.

pusslicker
01-06-2011, 04:07 PM
by the way i am 30 this year.

yangguo
01-06-2011, 04:15 PM
Too bad I am too old to take part in this sex party..

What a pity.. :D

xiaosiong
01-06-2011, 11:27 PM
my friend went to 1 of these parties without knowing the true intent of it.

he brought his sister along, and they had barbeque, beer, liquor and drink like nobody business.

as the night go, they were tired and goes into the chalet to nap a while before he bring his sister home. middle of the night he go into the toilet and when he on the light, he saw alot of his friends frenching and having sex with the girls at the party, and particularly one of his friend is taking advantage of his sister and is trying to take off her shirt

he beat the hell out of his friend and tries to slam his head using ash tray and kill him. luckily the other guys pulled him away

the 2nd part of the story he didnt tell us.

teehee
01-06-2011, 11:57 PM
It's true, now girls getting more and more touchy too :p
Leopard starting to show their spots for eagerness! :D

syt_punisher
02-06-2011, 05:07 AM
my friend went to 1 of these parties without knowing the true intent of it.

he brought his sister along, and they had barbeque, beer, liquor and drink like nobody business.

as the night go, they were tired and goes into the chalet to nap a while before he bring his sister home. middle of the night he go into the toilet and when he on the light, he saw alot of his friends frenching and having sex with the girls at the party, and particularly one of his friend is taking advantage of his sister and is trying to take off her shirt

he beat the hell out of his friend and tries to slam his head using ash tray and kill him. luckily the other guys pulled him away

the 2nd part of the story he didnt tell us.

FIERCE !! :eek:

TravelStarID
02-06-2011, 09:46 AM
somemore got free sex and drinks no wonder the tradition still going strong today...