PDA

View Full Version : Humble Stories

kennylee
31-05-2011, 10:29 AM
Joined not long ago...been reading, so thought maybe contribute some.

Story One- 1st encounter

I'm probably a late starter...had several girfriends in school days,secondary school & JC, but plain simple type...pretty innocent, hugged hugged kiss kiss only. So 1st time real encounter was in when in university, but not with girlfriend then, with someone I met when working part time during the holidays..

NUS 1st year holidays, friend of mine asked to work part time in one of the warehouse of a big book store chain, some packing work. Since nothing to do, so say ok lor, a group of us, about 5 guys went. Reach there early morning, dammed hot & stuffy inside warehouse, supervisor came gave instructions & we started working. Main character came, lady manager..Hing,27 years old, Malaysian gal, alone in Spore, looked young, height 158, soild body 34C, 25, 35. Face pretty, good smile & friendly, body hugging dress, can see cleverage...solid. She said hello to all & thank us for working hard. Wow, solid body..well endowed both front & back, can tell that she exercise, well tanned & tone body.

Nothing much happend for next few days...just work & work, see Hing everday, she will say hi & will do her rounds, check packing, goods & order ok, get delivery to send, etc. When she moves around, all the guys will admire her body & enjoy some beautiful sight of her firm butt & nice & firm C cup view whenever she bend down to check the goods.

4th day, lunch time, we were eating at the canteen when Hing walked pass, saw us & smiled. Today in while dress, body hugging again, she knows we were watching & certainly knows how to attact the young guys, we were slightly younger than her, 21 or 22. Frank, the more cheeky & daring one, stopped her..Hi hing, will you like to join us for lunch lady, my friends will enjoy eating with a beautiful lady like u. Frank was eyeing her for a few days...trying to date her out, chatting with her. Told us some background about her, alone, single in Spore, staying with a girl friend of hers in the east. likes to play badminton & jog......

Sori, long winded, did'nt realised, 1st time writing...

greycloud
31-05-2011, 11:19 AM
First camper reporting for duty .:)

kennylee
31-05-2011, 01:30 PM
Think got to cut the long winded part...Frank arranged for badminton game...which he was'nt good at, so dragged me along to partner him to play doubles, men versus ladies, on Sat night. Nose bleed when arrived, Hing was in tight sleeveless sports t, body hugging type & short mini skirts. Her friend Hui was small size, not much interest. Game was good, we won but the view was better. Can see her C-cupper bouncing whenever she runs around or jump.

Game over, drinking time at Mac. Frank went to buy food, Hui tacked along. Alone with Hing, can't get eyes off her. She noticed & smile. "hi, u are good in badminton kenny, care to play again with us in future." Sure, thinking, good lah, more chance. She suddenly turned serious & asked" are u interested in me? Noticed u have been looking at me the whole week, I have a good body right? My jaw almost dropped off, pretend to be cool say"yeh...u so pretty, all men will noticed". Hing: "alright, u want to go for a walk along the beach later? Just u & me? Hui is going off to meet a friend, I will go home 1st, u pick me up later say abt 10 pm after u are done with Frank." Ah....sure, did'nt know what to say.
So, as planned all of us left after dinner at Mac. Both Frank & me drove, so no issue. He was complaining so miss chance, never ask Hing out, little did he know that the buddy here got date.

10pm arrived at her block in the east, very near seaside. SMS her & got reply coming...I also coming man. Knock knock...was thinking of a plan when someone knock on my window. Someone open the car door & stepped in. It was Hing of course, in casual wear. Body hugging polo t-shirt, short skirt & scandals. Fresh smell from her body...just bathed. "Hi, u waited long?" No, just a while...u looked good in anything u wear Hing, trying to please her but both eyes on the 2 mountains in front", thanks let's go, she replied. We talked in the car, about her work, family & my studies, friends, etc...reach seaside. Drove around & parked at a quiet spot, came out for a stroll, continue talking...then finally sat down on the beach at a quiet corner.

Kenny, you are nice, I feel good when with u. I'm so lonely here, need some one....Was surprised but happy..haha laughing inside, jackpot siah, Frank try so hard but I got the fish. Grabbed her towards me & hugged her tight, we kissed like no tommorow. She was passionate & hot. No onw around, she lied on the beach & I lied beside her, lips still locked. My hands started carassing her, slowly moving from her tummy to her breast, feeling them from outside, can feel the softness of her all natural C-cup & the nipples from outside her bra & polo-t. Can see that she was enjoying the touch...felt a hand stroking my little one. She was stoking my little head, which is now fully hardened. Shifted my hand down south, G strings & a bit wet already.....Stop! we are out in the open, lets go back to the car..says Hing. Wah...how to stop, no choice got to move since she not comfortable.

Walked back, but cannot stop the action on the way, kissing, hands all over her when on the way. Got into the car...ca'nt wait, got to attack, no experience but no need teaching, she unbukled her bra from behind, hands went in, wow...nice perturbing nipples, she must be high now, did a bit of tuning & can't wait, pull off her polo-t & exposed her pair of firm, soft & nice c-cup breast, pink nipple somemore, slowly licked them, she moaned & hugged me tight, sucked them like a hungry baby, right hand went underneath the mini skirt, wet wet, fingered her, nice shaven pussy. She was so aroused, moaned & shouted, come, I like it, don't stop, feel so good dear.

Sori, got to go....

alan0338
31-05-2011, 03:07 PM
camp here :D

kennylee
01-06-2011, 12:51 PM
Thanks for suport..:)

Sit down...now my turn, ordered Hing, push me back to the driver's seat, unzipped & pull out little brother, by now not so littlle anymore. "wow..so big, did'nt expect, said Hing, staring at little one. Held it with her hand, stroke the head & carass the balls, damm shiok man, 1st time getting this type of attention. Started giving a hand job, my hands cannot idle also, she was still topless, so started tuning the nipples, which were still erected..shiok. Dear..got to stop, think I shooting, oops, too late, bad endurance, she was trying to cover little one with issue, some shot on her face & chest when she bend down....so sori..
Cleaned up & she dressed up. Timeout for this round, 1st time & must say unforgetable, even if this was more than 10 years ago. Talk in the car for a long long time before sending her back, kissed her at the void deck, like couple. She asked if can go out next day,Sunday, too bad got date with girlfriend already, say got school project meeting, see her on Monday at work. Now still very blur, did'nt expect such things to happen, supposedly only coming to play badminton & see see, already got much more that I could chew in one night.

Sunday was a hard day, went out with girlfreind, but mind was somewhere else. Girlfriend was different type, small size, sweet sweet, girl next door type, which most mothers would be happy when you bring her home. Went back at night, got sms," miss u dear, Hing", heart bounding.

Monday morning, last few days of work as I only promise Frank to work for 10 days, really have a project to work on, Chairman of one of the orientation committee, got to start work as freshmen coming in 1 months time. Work was as usual, saw Hing, but act blur, did'nt want Frank to suspect anything as he was still talking about his missed opportunity.

End of day, tired, lots of things to packed, really hard work, time to go back. Went to washroom, Frank was waitng at the lobby downstairs, appoitment with friends for dinner at Orchard, followed by Zouk. As I came out, someone from the ladies washroom next door grabbed my hand. Turned around, it was Hing, pulled me into the ladies. " What...this is the ladies..don't worry, there's no one". Hing looked at me, seems sad, " what happened? " I asked. " Are you avoiding me? U did'nt really looked at me today. Did I scraced u that night? No lah, Frank aorund mah, cannot be too obvious. I'm ok, I not afraid of you, a bit confious, but I actually like it very much. Huggged her & planted a kiss on her lips, can feel that she has softened & relaxed. Handphone rang, its Frank," Hey...so long, hungry leh, the rest are waiting, why tummy ache or what". Yeh lah, big business, very busy now, 5 more minutes, don't be an asshole. Hang up & continue kissing, hands autoroam again, feeling her perky & firm butt, moving in & hmm..no G strings, but something lacey. Went in, fingers attack the love hole, moist and turned wet slowly. Heard footsteps, hide in cubicle, Hing stayed outside, pretending to touch up. Her collegue came, had a little chit chat & went off. Came out after getting the green light. " Hing, got to go, Frank is waiting", will call u ok."

robinyates
01-06-2011, 09:26 PM
Keep it coming bro.

Newport
02-06-2011, 10:12 AM
more please

kennylee
02-06-2011, 02:39 PM
Thanks..

Met Frank & proceded for night program, dinner in town then proceed to disco after that. Few of our NUS friends joined us. About 6 guys, usual hanging out groups, drinking, sports kakis. As usual place was packed, usual dancing chatting up girls. Finish up 1am, tired. Came out, 4 missed calls from Hing. Too tired, next day got to work, went home to rest.

Work next day was tiring, did'nt have enough sleep somemore. Saw Hing couple of times & winked at her but did'nt want to be noticed, so must be good boy, act cool. End of day, told Frank tired, going home, next day reporting back to campus already for committee meeting. Frank volunteer for camp, not in committee, so not involved until few days later, so could work for few more days. However, got other plans in mind, unfinished business. Also, just started on 1st time adventure of my life, how to stop now right. Got steady girlfriend, so did'nt really thought much, Hing knew I'm with someone, did'nt say much also.

SMS her, say lasy day of work, treat her makan. Reply" I know, thought u last day run away, last night never return call somemore, don't care must punish u, big makan & beating".
Haha...OK, no problem, up to u, I good boy today, promise to be obedient...
Drove off 1st, before Frank, went nearby coffee shop drink coffee & wait for clearance. 30 mins later, 7pm green light given, drive back & waited 2 roads away from office building, she did'nt want the others to know..u know going out with some young men working part time at the office.

Hing was waiting along the road when I arrived. Stepped into the car, wow, already saw half moon as she bend down to get into the car, red bra inside.
Smiled at me: "young men, can u send me home 1st, need to change to something casual, office attire very formal leh can".
Sure, can I help?
Help what? naughty boy, drive lah, hit me on the tight & smiled.
Chatted a little on the way, this 2 weeks she super busy, tight schedule, stress, lots of orders, that's why employed part timers like us to help. After this would be better. Talk a bit about her family in KL.

Arrived at block.
"can go up or not"
"No, you want to die hah, I staying with Hui, she may be in, I don't want her to see.
"What time she's coming back, now 715pm, last time she told us she workaholic, always come back 8 plus 9pm, same for u, that's why both of u like eating supper than dinner. I urgent lah, need to borrow toilet leh. Promise to be good boy just now wah."
"Really urgent? If yes, then ok, but just use washroom ok, not supposed to bring guys to the house, only daytime, and only friends when having gathering, 2 ladies staying u know.

Sure agreed. Parked the car & followed her up, 8th floor, HDB 4 room. Rented 2 rooms, each of them one room. Master bedroom, locked. Those days, u can't rent the whole unit out. Was a good boy, only held hands on the way up.

Reach her unit, place quite well decorated and maintained, both did housework, so owner lucky to rent house to these 2 ladies. I used the washroom 1st. Came out, Hing came out of her bedroom, still not changed.
" Thought u changing"
"Yeh, think better take a shower, today almost whole day checking stocks, smelled a little, here's a coke for u, take a seat & watch TV, give me 15 mins, got to go before 8pm, before Hui comes back."
"Sure" gave a a kiss & went to the living room.

Can hear the water showring sound, washroom was near living room. A bit naughter, imagine a fully naked Hing, showing, soaping herself, oooh....
10 mins later...
"Hey dear, need help, no towel inside here, can u one from my room, just know now left on the bed, must have forgotten when I went to take the drink."
"Sure" went to the room, thinking wah so, lucky meh. Room was pink, never know big girl also so pinkish, towel really on the bed, single bed anyway, with hello kitty bedshits somemore. She was waiting, can't see too much, took the towel & went off.

"Knock knock, anyone in towel delivery", the bi-fold door opened a little, Hing's head sticking out, body behind the door, can see still wet wet, water dripping from her wet hair & face, hand came out & asked for towel.
"Aiyah, so wet, took the towel & put it on her head, covered her head, she struggled a little, both hands trying to grap towel...this is when I slided open the door, little resistent, but cannot stop a hungry wolf from opening the door.

Hing was standing there, fully naked, towel still half cover her face. Stepped in. She quickly covered her frontal with the towel, only manage to cover 1 side of the breast & bottom, the left breast still staring at me, telling me come on, suck me.....moved forward & grabed her, kissed her hard, almost suck her breath out of her. Body sofened, can feel the resistance going away slowly, her hands let go & hugged me, by now the towel was stuck in betw her and me. My hands were behind, one up feeling her back & the other touching and feeling her nice, firm, tight & wet buttocks(still wet after shower......

kennylee
03-06-2011, 02:59 PM
Stopped the kiss, looked at her, she was all red, perhaps a bit shy...the towel had dropped, now she is fully naked. Her breast is so nice & firm, the pink nipples can be seen clearly now, 1st time such good clear view, no tummy, pussy cleanly shaved, everything about her seems so beautiful & perfect, 1st time looking at a woman fully naked actually. Stunned there for a moment, admiring the body, enjoying the moment.....
Hey, u naughty boy, I'm still all wet, pass me the towel, need to dry myself before I catch a cold, seen enough? Be a good boy, ok, we must go before Hui comes back, no naughty thoughts...
"There u are, let me help u", took the towel from the floor, wanted to wipe her, went straight for the chest..
No thanks, u are messing things up, let me do it....she snatched the towel & started drying herself while I stood there watching, the breast bouncing up and down, turning of the body, what a sight.
Once done she reached for her panties & bra hanging on the rack, pulled her towards me before she could do so, kissed her again, but this time right hand on her breast & left one round her waist. Next, carass both breast & began sucking & licking on the two pink nipples, fully pertuding by now, taste yummy, she gave a soft mourn, both her hands were around my neck, no more resistence.....
Suddenly, heard someone at the main door, sound of keys, opening the door....
" oops, must be Hui" she pushed me out of the bathroom, " stay right here, if Hui ask, tell her you droved me back as I was unwell, don't talk too much, I will get changed.

redcrane
04-06-2011, 09:27 PM
Enjoyed reading your story . Please keep it coming.

cjajib82
20-12-2013, 07:37 PM
Joined not long ago...been reading, so thought maybe contribute some.

Story One- 1st encounter

I'm probably a late starter...had several girfriends in school days,secondary school & JC, but plain simple type...pretty innocent, hugged hugged kiss kiss only. So 1st time real encounter was in when in university, but not with girlfriend then, with someone I met when working part time during the holidays..

NUS 1st year holidays, friend of mine asked to work part time in one of the warehouse of a big book store chain, some packing work. Since nothing to do, so say ok lor, a group of us, about 5 guys went. Reach there early morning, dammed hot & stuffy inside warehouse, supervisor came gave instructions & we started working. Main character came, lady manager..Hing,27 years old, Malaysian gal, alone in Spore, looked young, height 158, soild body 34C, 25, 35. Face pretty, good smile & friendly, body hugging dress, can see cleverage...solid. She said hello to all & thank us for working hard. Wow, solid body..well endowed both front & back, can tell that she exercise, well tanned & tone body.

Nothing much happend for next few days...just work & work, see Hing everday, she will say hi & will do her rounds, check packing, goods & order ok, get delivery to send, etc. When she moves around, all the guys will admire her body & enjoy some beautiful sight of her firm butt & nice & firm C cup view whenever she bend down to check the goods.

4th day, lunch time, we were eating at the canteen when Hing walked pass, saw us & smiled. Today in while dress, body hugging again, she knows we were watching & certainly knows how to attact the young guys, we were slightly younger than her, 21 or 22. Frank, the more cheeky & daring one, stopped her..Hi hing, will you like to join us for lunch lady, my friends will enjoy eating with a beautiful lady like u. Frank was eyeing her for a few days...trying to date her out, chatting with her. Told us some background about her, alone, single in Spore, staying with a girl friend of hers in the east. likes to play badminton & jog......

Sori, long winded, did'nt realised, 1st time writing...
hi...where the place...tq

Onzo
20-12-2013, 11:12 PM
Haha more anecdotes bro...

RYDO909
21-12-2013, 12:36 AM
continue please

alan0338
21-12-2013, 09:36 AM
2 1/2 year bo update liao still can camp here meh??? :confused: :p